PDA

View Full Version : No social side?

molby29
11-06-15, 07:15 PM
Please go back to the old model of adding friends by Storm ID instead of having to use Facebook? I simply can't open up my private life to dozens of strangers, just so I can get some quick help on my cooking.

TimeForACuppaTea
11-07-15, 11:49 AM
I never play games that require facebook. I don't have a facebook account, I don't know anyone who has one, so if they go that route I won't be playing much longer. But since the social button says "coming soon" I'm hoping their normal method is "coming soon" and they are simply offering facebook for now. But if that's not the case then I will be deleting the game no matter what other improvements they make. Facebook is a total deal breaker for me.

ariom14
11-07-15, 04:29 PM
I never play games that require facebook. I don't have a facebook account, I don't know anyone who has one, so if they go that route I won't be playing much longer. But since the social button says "coming soon" I'm hoping their normal method is "coming soon" and they are simply offering facebook for now. But if that's not the case then I will be deleting the game no matter what other improvements they make. Facebook is a total deal breaker for me.

I agree totally, if they don't change the Facebook bit I'll be deleting the game too

deliamarville
11-11-15, 03:48 AM
I agree too and I ll delete the game because my Facebook friendship is my private set. Thank you byebye

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 05:56 PM
Agreed!

If this game "requires" Facebook, I will not be connecting, and if that renders this game un-playable, or unenjoyable, I will be deleting it. Period.

kaypoppy
11-12-15, 08:16 AM
It could have been storm8's attempt to make us introduce this game to our Facebook friends to play instead of just add existing players as neighbour, so that they get more players. Sneaky, I'm not falling into this.

Maja_Madagaskar
11-12-15, 05:38 PM
You can't not visit another bakery for business - no neighborn-help-shopping?

Is this only a game for little children? - But the customers so sweet !
FACEBOOK SPECIAL PLAY ACCOUNT ONLY FOR BAKERY STORY 2 =
maja madagaskar (and spam-email-for facebook)

[removed third party links (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)]

janddolphins
11-20-15, 12:32 AM
If S8 considers allowing us to have other S8 neighbors, having the feature like in RS2 where you can click add neighbor right from their page would be a great feature!

sally_brown
11-21-15, 08:26 AM
Agreed!

If this game "requires" Facebook, I will not be connecting, and if that renders this game un-playable, or unenjoyable, I will be deleting it. Period.I feel exactly the same.