PDA

View Full Version : Incentives for downloading Bakery Story 2

PrairieGrass
11-06-15, 04:35 PM
I am on iOS and I have decoration type incentives for downloading Bakery Story 2. On this game I'll get the Baker's Square a nice 4x4 decoration, on RS it's the Chef's Station also a great 4x4 decoration, on FFS it looks like a fancy fountain or maybe a habitat, and on DS it's a fountain. I have both of the RS and BS decorations already.

My question is whether or not we get these decorative items in ALL of the games for doing the download or just in the one game where we do the download through the goals menu.

It seems like last month when I did a download for Frozen Mania (I think), I just got a decoration in RS for the ice cream truck (which I already had) but I didn't get the haunted house decoration (which I really wanted) in Dragon Story or other decoration in other games, but I do believe I received gems or gold in the other games for doing the download.

Is that how this new incentive works? One just gets the free decoration from the game in which the download is accessed from the menu showing the goal & decoration prize? It would be good to know for certain so we can get the decoration we really want.

Editing post after reading about some players getting an ice cream truck on this game for downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania in previous thread, but I just wanted to clarify that the ice cream truck I received for doing the download was in Restaurant Story, not here. Didn't get both.

PepperWoo
11-07-15, 01:49 AM
Since you already have the goal active in all of your games, you should be able to receive the prize regardless of where you click the Install button through the goals menu. The last promotion goal with Frozen Frenzy Mania was kinda buggy. Not a lot of people received the prompt for the Ice Cream Truck in all of their games. On my end, I only got it on BS but this new one, I received the promotion across all games and was able to get the prizes too.

LalaSmooth
11-07-15, 02:43 AM
I think there is a some sort of glitch with the rewards at the moment.
I got the reward for serving coffee and got baker's square. It appeared on the iPhone device but it disappeared on my android device (very strange) but I happily got the chefs station in RS. My guess that it's either a glitch or you just one or the other idk

PepperWoo
11-07-15, 03:45 AM
I think there is a some sort of glitch with the rewards at the moment.
I got the reward for serving coffee and got baker's square. It appeared on the iPhone device but it disappeared on my android device (very strange) but I happily got the chefs station in RS. My guess that it's either a glitch or you just one or the other idk

Hmm probably a glitch on your account. Mine shows up successfully on both iOS and Android.

Bakerling
11-08-15, 09:44 AM
I got the Baker's square for Bakery Story and Chef's Station for Restaurant Story too. Both displays show alright on iOS and Android for me

25767 Baker's Square for Bakery Story

25768 ice cream truck and Chef's Station for Restaurant Story

I enjoy these incentives offer.

hduck8
11-08-15, 09:55 AM
I'd download every single game if the rewards were incentives instead of 6 gems...... ecstatic about the bakers square