PDA

View Full Version : Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
11-06-15, 03:15 PM
You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
If you have any information about the game, you can post on the
Bakery 2 Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86232-Bakery-2-Game-Guide) thread.

( Game guide information posts will be moved over to the game guide)

dolphin0069
11-06-15, 09:25 PM
How can I do home delivery?

bexiboo2
11-07-15, 02:46 AM
You need to be at level 7, then you'll be able to do this.

cmk64mrs
11-07-15, 11:14 AM
I'm at level 6 and can't find the main menu.

MysticOrchid
11-07-15, 12:09 PM
If anyone here is trying to get more coins, just keep doing goals. The higher level goals pay out 900 to 1600 per goal. Also, don't worry about decorations for your place. If you need to, just buy the basic tables/chairs and counters for your food.

cocauina
11-07-15, 12:25 PM
How do I access storage? I have put in there the other grey table with the girl and now I cannot get it back.

Just found it.
But I still want to understand what does she do? It is just decor? I don't see anyone talk with her, only with the guy that gives food.

tarheel219
11-07-15, 12:57 PM
How to I get a shopping basket for upgrades?

TimeForACuppaTea
11-07-15, 01:04 PM

Very good question, I've not gotten any yet either. But I would assume you get them from filling to-go orders since that seems to be the only way to get any upgrade items other than the thank you cards. I really wish they would reduce or eliminate the "refresh" period on to-go orders.

sweetdeda
11-07-15, 01:15 PM
Very good question, I've not gotten any yet either. But I would assume you get them from filling to-go orders since that seems to be the only way to get any upgrade items other than the thank you cards. I really wish they would reduce or eliminate the "refresh" period on to-go orders.
You get the shopping basket from doing to go orders.

LonePudding
11-07-15, 02:04 PM

Once you reach Level 7, you can complete to-go orders. Shopping baskets are one of the random prizes from completing the orders. They refresh every 4 hours.

luckyaa7
11-07-15, 06:40 PM
I need to expand and cannot get the map!!

sashahoney
11-07-15, 06:41 PM
I'd like to know what the ovens which you pay gems for do. I was thinking of buying some but there is no information whatsoever about them.

razzleberrytart
11-07-15, 07:49 PM
she's mainly decor that takes up two spaces

Scribbles138
11-07-15, 09:58 PM
How do I access storage? I have put in there the other grey table with the girl and now I cannot get it back.

Just find it.
But I still want to understand what does she do? It is just decor? I don't see anyone talk with her, only with the guy that gives food.

Go to the shop to purchase the table and it'll say x1 instead of a price. You'll be able to take that out before buying a new one.

MysticOrchid
11-07-15, 10:53 PM
I'd like to know what the ovens which you pay gems for do. I was thinking of buying some but there is no information whatsoever about them.

I find it odd that the developers can't even post a small Guide of the game. You can tell the Moderators are totally left out LOL

Anyways, the appliances that cost gems (purple color) are just additional ones you can use for your Bakery. Just like how you can buy extra ones with RS2.

ChefKK1
11-07-15, 10:59 PM
Is there any place that posts the Exp levels or coin amounts for leveling up?

SpiritWind00
11-07-15, 11:25 PM
Is there any place that posts the Exp levels or coin amounts for leveling up?

We can try to!!! Ok folks, the challenge is on... :)

DrP4ever
11-08-15, 06:59 AM
Why don't the items on counters work for the to go orders. Have 1500 of an item on counter but have to make a new set for the to go order. Lame!

DrP4ever
11-08-15, 02:44 PM
If this game improves I can see e playing it regularly but it needs help. Currently I'm stuck. I have too many parts but not the right ones. I can't cook anything, not even sugar cookies because I have no room in my storage and have insufficient ingredients for any recipe. Don't see a delete item button, so I guess I'm done with this game until a solution is created because I can't add or delete and therefore can't bake a thing, :-(

LonePudding
11-08-15, 02:51 PM
If this game improves I can see e playing it regularly but it needs help. Currently I'm stuck. I have too many parts but not the right ones. I can't cook anything, not even sugar cookies because I have no room in my storage and have insufficient ingredients for any recipe. Don't see a delete item button, so I guess I'm done with this game until a solution is created because I can't add or delete and therefore can't bake a thing, :-(

If you click on the pantry in your Bakery, you can delete items, however this can only be done when the pantry is full, so choose what you delete wisely. I suggest deleting something you have loads of. You cannot delete a single item out of many, you have to delete the whole stack.

MysticOrchid
11-08-15, 05:30 PM
Good payout for Chocolate Chip Cookies, but the draw back is that butter takes 2 hours to re-stock.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2iho4dk.png

luckyaa7
11-08-15, 06:15 PM
Game is not loading again. Does anyone else have same issue?

SlysKitchen
11-08-15, 06:17 PM
I am having the same issue with Bakery Story and Bakery Story 2 - must be an issue with Storm8 games

SlysKitchen
11-08-15, 06:23 PM
Looks like it just came back up

adorablerican
11-08-15, 06:33 PM
Who else keeps getting mostly 500 coins for completing to-go orders?

DrP4ever
11-08-15, 06:37 PM

Me me me! Need a blue print to expand but can't get one.

Had to delete the notes I have. Silly that can't just delete a couple.

gamer38
11-08-15, 07:08 PM
How do you get thank you notes? I got one at the beginning and haven't seen another one since!

aiyoosha
11-08-15, 07:09 PM
How do you get thank you notes? I got one at the beginning and haven't seen another one since!
You have to wait til one of the guests leaves it. It's so annoying dumb game

124pm
11-08-15, 07:59 PM

Yes! Me too! It's so hard to get parts.

ghjvcucjb
11-08-15, 08:09 PM

Had to delete the notes I have. Silly that can't just delete a couple.

Yes! Me too! It's so hard to get parts.
Me too! Need one blue print and two blue tickets and haven't seen either. I'm going to be a very unhappy baker if I have to delete entire categories of item because I can't get one blue print and my storage gets full.

ghjvcucjb
11-08-15, 08:11 PM
If you click on the pantry in your Bakery, you can delete items, however this can only be done when the pantry is full, so choose what you delete wisely. I suggest deleting something you have loads of. You cannot delete a single item out of many, you have to delete the whole stack.

This sucks beyond sucks

DrP4ever
11-08-15, 09:03 PM
I only have one thing in my quest book thing....expansion...but no maps...giving it another day or two but if nothing then it will be time to delete

srg70
11-08-15, 09:09 PM
I didn't get my first map till level 14. Then I got two!! Now I need bricks.

DrP4ever
11-08-15, 10:35 PM
I didn't get my first map till level 14. Then I got two!! Now I need bricks.

I'm level 13 so hope I move up soon and get a map

DrP4ever
11-09-15, 04:03 AM
Now at level 14. Sent 2 to go orders received coins only. Still no map. Well I guess it is a blueprint but I can't enlarge my bakery because I don't have one.

LalaSmooth
11-09-15, 05:50 AM
Yeah I have a question

How come people are on level 16 and I'm on level 12? I've been stuck on this level for ages.... Tips for leveling up fast?!?!?!

DrP4ever
11-09-15, 06:30 AM
Yeah I have a question

How come people are on level 16 and I'm on level 12? I've been stuck on this level for ages.... Tips for leveling up fast?!?!?!

Cook things that give more coins and experience stars, send out ToGo orders, follow what's in your quest book

EBJW
11-09-15, 07:39 AM
I only have one thing in my quest book thing....expansion...but no maps...giving it another day or two but if nothing then it will be time to delete

Me too!
I have 11 smiley (Liam)notes, but 0 tickets, and waiting, waiting, waiting till I can expand again....

It's so crowded, and the only thing I can do is make money...

sashahoney
11-09-15, 08:41 AM
Having to delete a whole stack of stuff instead of a single item is pathetic!

Since the game's new I'm going to be generous and allow for mistakes that will hopefully get fixed in the near future I just hope that BS2 doesn't become a game that COULD have been awesome but for the fact that S8 jacked it up with bad design! :eek:

LonePudding
11-09-15, 11:16 AM
Yeah I have a question

I feel the same way too, been stuck on level 12 for ages (really just a day haha!). I'm ready to unlock some more stuff!

kooky panda
11-09-15, 11:33 AM
Yeah I have a question

I feel the same way too, been stuck on level 12 for ages (really just a day haha!). I'm ready to unlock some more stuff!

I have been on level 12 for a while too but getting close to 13~~ Watch out! LOL

redstar177
11-09-15, 02:06 PM
How do i access a main menu? I have a goal telling me to reach a novice mastery level in baking fruit tarts, but i have no idea how many tarts that means i have to make. Is there a cook book or something that lists this info? (i think restaurant story 2 had one...?)

catfoodie
11-09-15, 02:32 PM
How do i access a main menu? I have a goal telling me to reach a novice mastery level in baking fruit tarts, but i have no idea how many tarts that means i have to make. Is there a cook book or something that lists this info? (i think restaurant story 2 had one...?)
Don't think there is cookbook yet. Here is a pic regardless your question about how many tarts you need to make to master recipe (I used muffins as an example because I already mastered tarts).

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25795 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25795)

catfoodie
11-09-15, 02:44 PM
Yeah I have a question

As being said coking items that require more time usually give more expirience. Also, if I'm watching tv I usually keep doing sugar cookies because it only requires 2 sugar(has restock time 10 seconds) and you can speed up cooking for 0gems/helping hands. It only gives you 1 expirience but you can progress a little faster while other recipes cooking :>

MysticOrchid
11-09-15, 03:04 PM
Level 17 here. I noticed To-Go orders give me around 750 coins now and have more of a chance of getting parts now. Not to mention Orders are getting more time consuming.

Gouki189
11-09-15, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, how do I transfer my account to another device(android) on Bakery Story 2? I want to alternate between my tablet and phone but I cant find the options to log into a storm8 account like the previously games. Is the account tied to our facebook account? Thanks!

LonePudding
11-09-15, 06:02 PM
I logged in to Facebook but received no gems or helping hands yet. (helping gloves/mitts?) Will this feature only be available when we can visit these neighbours in game?

catfoodie
11-09-15, 06:27 PM
Hey guys, how do I transfer my account to another device(android) on Bakery Story 2? I want to alternate between my tablet and phone but I cant find the options to log into a storm8 account like the previously games. Is the account tied to our facebook account? Thanks!
I don't think there is log in feature yet. They will probably add it in future updates :<

sweetdeda
11-09-15, 06:59 PM
25796 does anyone know what the 20% ticket is for?

catfoodie
11-09-15, 07:54 PM
25796 does anyone know what the 20% ticket is for?
It used for upgrades :>

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797)

sweetdeda
11-09-15, 08:12 PM
It used for upgrades :>

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797)

Thank you, do you if the jar is used for upgrades too?

catfoodie
11-09-15, 08:22 PM
Thank you, do you if the jar is used for upgrades too?
I never actually got it yet but on your picture it used for upgrade of pantry so I would assume that yes, it is used for other upgrades too :>

jackie2006
11-09-15, 09:12 PM
I'm stuck, I can not bake anything because the pantry is full at 40 and the ingredients are not matching any recipe

How do i delete some ingredient?

catfoodie
11-09-15, 09:29 PM
I'm stuck, I can not bake anything because the pantry is full at 40 and the ingredients are not matching any recipe

How do i delete some ingredient?
When you have no more space for ingridients in the pantry, go to pantry and there should be red x button. Press it and it will ask you if you want to remove the item(not just one ingridient though, but the whole amount you have. For example, if you have 5 sugar it will delete all 5, not just one). I would delete something with fast restock so you don't lose ingridients with longer restock time and can use them for cooking :>

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25799 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25799)

jackie2006
11-09-15, 09:38 PM
thanks,

catfoodie
11-09-15, 10:42 PM
Does anyone knows how much is French Oven (unlocks at level 16)?

DrP4ever
11-09-15, 11:21 PM
So I have run out of things to do apparently.
Can't get the picture to upload but it says "Keep Baking! Customers are looking for tasty treats! Let's get those ovens going!"
I'm at level 14

sarahrosesilva
11-10-15, 01:08 AM
So I have certain items like the picture called "memory of macaroons" you start out with, and the coffee cart that you buy for one of the challenges. It will not let me sell or store these items! Is there a reason for this??? Also is there a use for the stand with the girl on it?

SpiritWind00
11-10-15, 01:23 AM
So I have certain items like the picture called "memory of macaroons" you start out with, and the coffee cart that you buy for one of the challenges. It will not let me sell or store these items! Is there a reason for this??? Also is there a use for the stand with the girl on it?
The girl looks decorative but it looks like she takes the orders. The coffee cart doesn't have a use yet, but you're right in that you can't store or sell it. I hid mine behind a counter out of the way.

sarahrosesilva
11-10-15, 01:42 AM
Thank you! I'm glad to see on not the only one. What about your macaron picture? Were you able to store that?

Rynetory2
11-10-15, 02:13 AM
Thank you! I'm glad to see on not the only one. What about your macaron picture? Were you able to store that?

Nope I can't store my coffee cart nor macaron picture too. But I can store the girl, Sam's workstation.

sweetdeda
11-10-15, 04:20 AM

I can't store mine.

Beecause
11-10-15, 12:10 PM
Does anyone knows how much is French Oven (unlocks at level 16)?

60000 coins

MysticOrchid
11-10-15, 12:28 PM
Yeah, that coffee machine on the cart gets in the way. Can we store it in the next update?

catfoodie
11-10-15, 12:47 PM
60000 coins
Thanks! I thought I should save up money so I can buy it and learn recipes :>

Tccelizabeth
11-10-15, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know if you can purchase multiple doors like in BS1? I have seven doors in that version. I looked through the items and didn't see one but there was so much that I could have missed it. If not I will just use my same method but with one door and get that money fast!!! 😉

kooky panda
11-10-15, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know if you can purchase multiple doors like in BS1? I have seven doors in that version. I looked through the items and didn't see one but there was so much that I could have missed it. If not I will just use my same method but with one door and get that money fast!!! 
Currently there is no option to purchase additional doors.

infinitelove19
11-10-15, 10:21 PM
Does anybody know the cost to learn fruit blintz? I want to know before unlocking green apples. Thanks! :-)

kristin5399
11-11-15, 12:53 AM
Does anyone know what the jars are for? I have three taking up space in the pantry and have no clue what to do with them.

deliamarville
11-11-15, 01:07 AM
Hi how can I do To add neighbors? Thank you byebye

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 01:20 AM
Does anyone know what the jars are for? I have three taking up space in the pantry and have no clue what to do with them.

They are one of the items required to upgrade the pantry. To see if you have enough items to upgrade, tap on the pantry and look at the bottom. If you have enough items, just tap the upgrade button.

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 01:22 AM
Hi how can I do To add neighbors? Thank you byebye

There is currently no way to add neighbors. (The game is still in early stages of development, so we are all hoping this feature will be added soon, like other S8 games)

carool091
11-11-15, 04:05 AM
How do I get the blue ticket like things?

LonePudding
11-11-15, 06:12 AM
How do I get the blue ticket like things?

You get tickets by completing To Go orders. The prizes are random so you might not get what you need straightaway.

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 10:45 AM
Does anybody know the cost to learn fruit blintz? I want to know before unlocking green apples. Thanks! :-)

Bueller? Bueller?

Guessing nobody who has gotten here to this point seen my question...?
I will be able to find out myself, but probably not for another 8 hours, or so, as I expanded first.

LonePudding
11-11-15, 02:02 PM
Bueller? Bueller?

Guessing nobody who has gotten here to this point seen my question...?
I will be able to find out myself, but probably not for another 8 hours, or so, as I expanded first.

Sorry, I'm only at level 14 :( Please let's us know all the details if you do find out. Thanks!

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 02:59 PM
Sorry, I'm only at level 14 :( Please let's us know all the details if you do find out. Thanks!

Will do. Still waiting for enough food sales to buy the apple, but it shouldn't be long now. ;-)

Okay, fruit blintz costs 55,000 to learn. (Apple Dumpling, on French oven, costs 75,000 to learn)
Guess I'll learn blintz tomorrow, unless my game glitches & quick-sells my food!

Let's see if this image works...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/alenaw2/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/652FBBF5-BFAC-48D1-9EAF-173D9FE9B29B_zpspsbc3jgt.png (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/alenaw2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/652FBBF5-BFAC-48D1-9EAF-173D9FE9B29B_zpspsbc3jgt.png.html)

infinitelove19
11-11-15, 06:19 PM
So nice to have finally figured out how to post pics from Photobucket!

29vanilla
11-11-15, 09:10 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock the grocer building?

LonePudding
11-12-15, 12:33 AM
I've finished the goals :(

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ue4nr5.jpg

LonePudding
11-12-15, 12:39 AM
Thanks infinitelove19!

infinitelove19
11-12-15, 01:04 AM
I've finished the goals :(

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ue4nr5.jpg

I have goals... guessing you'll get more when you level up. ;-)

And you are most welcome! Glad I finally got photobucket & figured out how to post pics!

LonePudding
11-12-15, 10:15 AM

And you are most welcome! Glad I finally got photobucket & figured out how to post pics!

I hope so, I'm a few XP away from Level 15.

meme1098
11-12-15, 12:27 PM
Wow! I can't seem to get anything for my To Go orders but 500 coins!!! It's happened for 2 days now & about 7 orders. What's up with that???

I just need 1 jar & only getting coins!!??!!

Posting pics is even easier using the upload button in the post window. It's a tiny pic of a tree next to the film strip. You can upload directly from your device without using another app.

LonePudding
11-12-15, 12:41 PM
Wow! I can't seem to get anything for my To Go orders but 500 coins!!! It's happened for 2 days now & about 7 orders. What's up with that???

I just need 1 jar & only getting coins!!??!!

Posting pics is even easier using the upload button in the post window. It's a tiny pic of a tree next to the film strip. You can upload directly from your device without using another app.

That kept happening to me too! - A spell of 500 coins! It seems to be wearing off slowly as I level up :)

About posting pics through the forum... Is there any way to resize the images? It's so much quicker than using an external website but I can't seem to find out how to resize pictures on here. Do you know how?

Maja_Madagaskar
11-12-15, 01:48 PM
Level14=no action///Level 16=gold for dragonstory///now ? ///Level 16 -depot (Food pantry)- full (22thankscart) - all food 200-5000 parts - now?? ///What can I do? /// nothings ? /// new action? /// suprice? /// Why i play this game? Now! /// I can't put food in the trashcan??? /// Helps only by facebook? /// When i can only - little parts of food -can sale or discard??? /// Why must wait for next Level? /// Its not more action!? /// Kiosk? Out of house sale? Cafe to go? On the windows? /// \\\>When come the next game for goldbonus (dragonstory)? or diamond for farmstory2?

meme1098
11-12-15, 02:07 PM
Wow...sorry but that's just confusing

SpiritWind00
11-12-15, 03:49 PM
...About posting pics through the forum... Is there any way to resize the images? It's so much quicker than using an external website but I can't seem to find out how to resize pictures on here. Do you know how?

YES! you can resize your own ones if they are posted through the icon in the menu bar on a post (ones that start with [attach], not IMG ones). You need to be on a PC though for it to work (couldn't get it to work on my ipad). Either edit your own post, or reply with quote to copy/paste someone else's pic to your own post, then turn on the Switch Editor button (the first one with the small cap A and big cap A), then double click on the picture and another box comes up to resize. Press medium or large (medium is better I think) and save. Presto, thumb nail pic turned into a big pic.

LonePudding
11-12-15, 04:01 PM
YES! you can resize your own ones if they are posted through the icon in the menu bar on a post (ones that start with [attach], not IMG ones). You need to be on a PC though for it to work (couldn't get it to work on my ipad). Either edit your own post, or reply with quote to copy/paste someone else's pic to your own post, then turn on the Switch Editor button (the first one with the small cap A and big cap A), then double click on the picture and another box comes up to resize. Press medium or large (medium is better I think) and save. Presto, thumb nail pic turned into a big pic.

That's a shame, I only ever use the forums on my iPhone or iPad :( Thanks for the tip though!

We can do this for you... just send a PM with a link and we'll upsize the pic :) SW

catfoodie
11-12-15, 07:14 PM
That's a shame, I only ever use the forums on my iPhone or iPad :( Thanks for the tip though!

We can do this for you... just send a PM with a link and we'll upsize the pic :) SW
I use my iPhone too and to post a big pic I usually do attachment that you can do on this forum (it's usually small) and then I copy-paste code for big pic from notes and then just replace number of attachment with one that my current pic is. It makes the small pic bigger and and only takes few seconds to replace numbers :>
The pic is a little off topic but if you answer with quote you can see the code for the image
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24841

starcharm
11-13-15, 12:17 AM
Is there any way to store the starter decorations yet, by any chance?
I know no one else is going to see my bakery, but those items just look out of place with my tiles and wallpaper.
Not to mention they take up space in a place that's already difficult to expand without gems.
We already end up with the barista machine very early in the game, so do we really have to keep that coffee cart, too?

LonePudding
11-14-15, 04:57 AM
This may have been answered elsewhere, but I haven't find an answer. My question is: What do the designer appliances do that the normal ones can't?

LonePudding
11-14-15, 04:58 AM
Is there any way to store the starter decorations yet, by any chance?
I know no one else is going to see my bakery, but those items just look out of place with my tiles and wallpaper.
Not to mention they take up space in a place that's already difficult to expand without gems.
We already end up with the barista machine very early in the game, so do we really have to keep that coffee cart, too?

I don't believe there is a way to store it them yet :(

LonePudding
11-14-15, 05:16 AM
I use my iPhone too and to post a big pic I usually do attachment that you can do on this forum (it's usually small) and then I copy-paste code for big pic from notes and then just replace number of attachment with one that my current pic is. It makes the small pic bigger and and only takes few seconds to replace numbers :>
The pic is a little off topic but if you answer with quote you can see the code for the image
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24841

Thanks Catfoodie! I will try that.

kooky panda
11-14-15, 03:21 PM
This may have been answered elsewhere, but I haven't find an answer. My question is: What do the designer appliances do that the normal ones can't?

I bought the gem mixer and it is the same as the coin one.
The gem one is prettier and also lets you have an extra one since you are limited to the number of coin appliances you can have.

LonePudding
11-14-15, 05:05 PM
I bought the gem mixer and it is the same as the coin one.
The gem one is prettier and also lets you have an extra one since you are limited to the number of coin appliances you can have.

Oh ok, thanks.

feonalily
11-14-15, 10:17 PM
umm is anybody else having a problem storing this darn coffee maker? why do I need this out at all times lol
http://i.imgur.com/1gmF32z.png?1

lauraleighashby
11-15-15, 12:06 AM
Duplicate post

ghjvcucjb
11-15-15, 12:06 AM
umm is anybody else having a problem storing this darn coffee maker? why do I need this out at all times lol

I can't store mine either. I think several other people mentioned it on other threads

lauraleighashby
11-15-15, 12:07 AM

At this point, it can't be stored. Am hoping it ends up being used like the water cart in RS2.

Oops...didn't mean to repost the pic as well.

outhouse01
11-15-15, 02:35 AM
Ok, I'm still persevering at present. I finally got a shelve and caved in and purchased the 2nd with the initial gems given. So now my pantry is 50. However now my problem is - I'm level 13 , almost at 14 and the only thing in my goal book when opened is a message that says "Keep baking customers are looking for tasty treats.! Let's get those ovens going". My question, going for what? Is it pot luck that I bake something that triggers an actual goal, or is it a bug in my game.

bexiboo2
11-15-15, 04:46 AM
I think you haven't got any goals to do at the moment. I think there are goals when you reach level 14, there are definitely goals at level 15.

Lenkapon
11-15-15, 05:12 AM
When will we get the weeky updates?? And events like in RS2?

MysticOrchid
11-15-15, 09:20 PM
At level 20, the blender unlocks and will cost 200,000 coins.

VanaCatu
11-15-15, 10:25 PM
At level 20, the blender unlocks and will cost 200,000 coins.

200... outstanding!!! o_O
when you manage to build it, cd u pls let us know how much time it takes to get it out of box?
thnks in advance!

VanaCatu
11-15-15, 10:25 PM
so, how much is the apple, guys?

infinitelove19
11-15-15, 10:41 PM
so, how much is the apple, guys?

Green apple is 27,000 to unlock.

VanaCatu
11-15-15, 10:45 PM
Green apple is 27,000 to unlock.

no no, unlock stated in guide, i know ))

i mean apple itself. already unlocked.

infinitelove19
11-15-15, 10:45 PM
200... outstanding!!! o_O
when you manage to build it, cd u pls let us know how much time it takes to get it out of box?
thnks in advance!

I am at this stage, but probably won't buy the blender for a few days.
Next up: Learning Turtle Cappuccino for 100,000
Then: Buy second stove for 110,000
After that it'll be between the blender and an expansion that costs 300,000 coin. (I already did the one that costs 150,000)

I've been finding even with no 1-coin dishes on my counters, I only earn about 60,000 coins per 24 hours, so it all takes awhile.

VanaCatu
11-15-15, 10:46 PM
and also, can anybody say for peanuts:
- how much to unlock
- and how much to buy the peanut itself

VanaCatu
11-15-15, 10:49 PM
I am at this stage, but probably won't buy the blender for a few days.
Next up: Learning Turtle Cappuccino for 100,000
Then: Buy second stove for 110,000
After that it'll be between the blender and an expansion that costs 300,000 coin. (I already did the one that costs 150,000)

I've been finding even with no 1-coin dishes on my counters, I only earn about 60,000 coins per 24 hours, so it all takes awhile.

oh yeah, coins don't come easy in this game...

don't u remember how long it took to expand for 150k?

and cd u plse tell whch parts and how much of them we need for expansion 300K?

infinitelove19
11-15-15, 11:50 PM
no no, unlock stated in guide, i know ))

i mean apple itself. already unlocked.

18 coins.
It was refreshing, so I couldn't reply sooner. ;-)

infinitelove19
11-15-15, 11:57 PM
and also, can anybody say for peanuts:
- how much to unlock
- and how much to buy the peanut itself

50,000 to unlock.
20 coins to buy.

(first peanut recipe Turtle Cappuccino is 100,000 to learn)
(blender to make peanut butter costs 200,000. No idea how much peanut butter balls cost to learn, guessing over 100,000)

VanaCatu
11-16-15, 12:00 AM
oh! thanks a lot! )))
trying to check net profir for recipes, was missing these ingredients cost.

infinitelove19
11-16-15, 12:02 AM
oh yeah, coins don't come easy in this game...

don't u remember how long it took to expand for 150k?

and cd u plse tell whch parts and how much of them we need for expansion 300K?

I didn't note, but *think* it was around 6 hours for the 150k expansion. Definitely not too long, but several hours (5-8)

For the 300k expansion, it requires 4 blueprints, 4 bricks & 10 ty notes.

infinitelove19
11-16-15, 12:05 AM
oh! thanks a lot! )))
trying to check net profir for recipes, was missing these ingredients cost.

Do you know how much the Turtle Cappuccino makes??

I've been looking at selling price per dish, figure price of ingredients is not overly significant. Hoping it'll be 4+ coins per plate. ;-)

VanaCatu
11-16-15, 12:15 AM
Do you know how much the Turtle Cappuccino makes??

I've been looking at selling price per dish, figure price of ingredients is not overly significant. Hoping it'll be 4+ coins per plate. ;-)

have no idea, i'm on lvl 16 only... but guess sd be not less 4coins.
and think we sd have over 5coins dishes, since the appliance for making _ingredients_ costs 200k!! o_O

Rynetory2
11-16-15, 12:59 AM
The recipes are definitely getting more expensive as we level up. Im saving every penny, holding out on decorations.

Beecause
11-16-15, 12:27 PM
I didn't note, but *think* it was around 6 hours for the 150k expansion. Definitely not too long, but several hours (5-8)

For the 300k expansion, it requires 4 blueprints, 4 bricks & 10 ty notes.

150,000 level 6 expansion takes 8 hours.

I just started that one in my game.

LowdenD0819
11-16-15, 12:38 PM
What do you do with items in your pantry like the shelves and shopping baskets? I know you need them to expand, but once you expand, do they stay on storage taking up space? It seems like I have tons of stuff in my pantry, very little of it is actual ingredients though

LonePudding
11-16-15, 12:59 PM
What do you do with items in your pantry like the shelves and shopping baskets? I know you need them to expand, but once you expand, do they stay on storage taking up space? It seems like I have tons of stuff in my pantry, very little of it is actual ingredients though

Once you expand, the number of items needed from that expansion are taken. If you have too many clogging up your pantry, you can delete them (only when your pantry is 90% full).

LowdenD0819
11-16-15, 04:38 PM
Thanks!

LonePudding
11-16-15, 08:01 PM
Did anyone manage to catch a screenshot of the grandma? I forgot to and now I've finished her goals! :( Thanks.

catfoodie
11-16-15, 08:29 PM
Did anyone manage to catch a screenshot of the grandma? I forgot to and now I've finished her goals! :( Thanks.
I only have her face
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26091 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26091)

LonePudding
11-17-15, 12:17 AM
Thank you!

SpiritWind00
11-17-15, 02:12 AM

Here's one without the speech bubble on her.

LonePudding
11-17-15, 06:19 AM
[...]

Here's one without the speech bubble on her.

Thank you :)

I was thinking of making a post showing all the characters we meet in the game. Not really that helpful I guess... What do you think?

mermaidzen
11-17-15, 08:02 AM
Why is it that the parts are stored in the pantry. Is there any chance that these could be kept separate from our ingredients so as not to take up room

MrsBlenkensop
11-17-15, 12:12 PM
trying to clear a counter, have 4 quick serves, but keep getting redirected to log into facebook. with all due respect, no way!! just get the food off my counter. i would even trash it at this point, but that's not an option either...

Scribbles138
11-17-15, 12:52 PM
Why is it that the parts are stored in the pantry. Is there any chance that these could be kept separate from our ingredients so as not to take up room

I find this frustrating too. I ended up deleting 27 thank you cards (I think that's what they're called) because I didn't have enough room in my pantry for actual food items. I would be helpful if expansion and upgrade parts were kept separately from our food pantry.

srg70
11-17-15, 12:52 PM
My biggest issue with this game is lack of baskets and coupons. I fulfill 9 to go orders per day and in the last 3 days (18 orders) I've only got one shopping basket and no coupons. To be able to increase to 4 food items I need these. I have to wait so long for the 3 food items to be ready it's ruining the game for me. :(

Habdashery
11-17-15, 02:01 PM
Thanks! I hadn't noticed the "i" to access the full mastery set menu. 😊

infinitelove19
11-18-15, 01:38 AM
My biggest issue with this game is lack of baskets and coupons. I fulfill 9 to go orders per day and in the last 3 days (18 orders) I've only got one shopping basket and no coupons. To be able to increase to 4 food items I need these. I have to wait so long for the 3 food items to be ready it's ruining the game for me. :(

Agreed. Also need more jars and shelves. Tonnes of envelopes from Liam, but nothing to go with them from to-go orders.
Seriously hindering progress!

infinitelove19
11-18-15, 01:45 AM
trying to clear a counter, have 4 quick serves, but keep getting redirected to log into facebook. with all due respect, no way!! just get the food off my counter. i would even trash it at this point, but that's not an option either...

Most counters can be cleared by deleting and repurchasing it. 2 counters do not have his option... seemingly the first counter that came with the game (?) and also the counter we earned as a reward for one of the steps, (along with a table and chair.). Annoying for sure, but better than waiting forever to get rid of 1-coin dishes.

Once the permanent counters are rid of 1-coiners, I made sure to get something good I wouldn't want to delete on them.

bigrollcake
11-18-15, 03:15 AM
How do I earn gems other than log on Facebook?

merlin3108
11-18-15, 04:16 AM
I've been holding out on learning how to bake the apple dumplings because I was expecting a goal to go with it... Is there one or should I just start baking?

Rynetory2
11-18-15, 04:23 AM
How do I earn gems other than log on Facebook?

At the moment, thats the only way to earn gems.

Rynetory2
11-18-15, 04:26 AM
I've been holding out on learning how to bake the apple dumplings because I was expecting a goal to go with it... Is there one or should I just start baking?

If you dont see any goal to learning apple dumplings currently in your goal list, suggest you go ahead to learn since not every learning of recipes has a goal.

infinitelove19
11-18-15, 04:28 AM

I didn't get a goal asking me to make it until this one:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/alenaw2/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/A05825C4-01CF-4AEA-A910-C539C69ADC5C_zpsobslaqme.png (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/alenaw2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/A05825C4-01CF-4AEA-A910-C539C69ADC5C_zpsobslaqme.png.html)

I am still waiting to learn it. Prioritizing other recipes. Curious if it earns any better than the croissant. Let us know if you learn it first. ;-)

merlin3108
11-18-15, 04:55 AM
I didn't get a goal asking me to make it until this one:

I am still waiting to learn it. Prioritizing other recipes. Curious if it earns any better than the croissant. Let us know if you learn it first. ;-)

Thank you very much for the quick answer... actually it will take a while ... just decided to go for the second stove at 110'000 instead .... And the expansion 6 is waiting as well... But I will let you know

merlin3108
11-18-15, 04:56 AM
Thank you... Will do that when I get enough coins again to learn it :rolleyes:

kooky panda
11-18-15, 08:32 AM
So far all the recipes that I have learned before I received the goal have been retroactive , including this one, so it is safe to learn it before you get the goal.

merlin3108
11-18-15, 12:52 PM
So far all the recipes that I have learned before I received the goal have been retroactive , including this one, so it is safe to learn it before you get the goal.

That's great news... The funny thing is, that after 3 days of holding back About ten minutes ago I just got a goal asking me to learn how to make apple dumplings! It's the second task in a goal line of six tasks that involves a teacher asking Sam to talk to the students about how to become a baker... In task 1 i had to buy a second stove... So now I'm pretty much broke :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my game is in German so im not putting up a picture... The steps are: get three apples, get two butter, learn how to make apple dumplings... the reward is 75 XP and 3000 coins

infinitelove19
11-18-15, 05:07 PM
:rolleyes:
That's great news... The funny thing is, that after 3 days of holding back About ten minutes ago I just got a goal asking me to learn how to make apple dumplings! It's the second task in a goal line of six tasks that involves a teacher asking Sam to talk to the students about how to become a baker... In task 1 i had to buy a second stove... So now I'm pretty much broke :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my game is in German so im not putting up a picture... The steps are: get three apples, get two butter, learn how to make apple dumplings... the reward is 75 XP and 3000 coins

I have that goal-line, but have been holding out on it due to lack of coins. And here I was thinking there just wasn't a goal to learn it. :rolleyes:

4miche
11-19-15, 06:28 AM
How can I figure out what is in my pantry/storage? I only have 10 food items but it says I have 22/30. No matter what I try to add (like upgrade items), I can't match the number. Same thing when I'm maxed out. Something is taking up at least 12 of my slots. I've read that parts and Thank You notes go in there, but how can I see what is there that are not food items? Also, saw a pic of someone else's pantry posted on here and mine doesn't look like that. Mine looks like this and you can scroll to see what's in the other stores:

Rynetory2
11-19-15, 07:10 AM
How can I figure out what is in my pantry/storage? I only have 10 food items but it says I have 22/30. No matter what I try to add (like upgrade items), I can't match the number. Same thing when I'm maxed out. Something is taking up at least 12 of my slots. I've read that parts and Thank You notes go in there, but how can I see what is there that are not food items? Also, saw a pic of someone else's pantry posted on here and mine doesn't look like that. Mine looks like this and you can scroll to see what's in the other stores:

This is a pantry. Click on this and you will be able to see the items in your pantry. You will need to make space in your pantry before you can buy more items from shops.

http://fs142.www.ex.ua/get/207997272/bs2_shop_pantry.png

The picture that you posted is a store where you buy things from, its not your pantry.

4miche
11-19-15, 10:16 AM
This is a pantry. Click on this and you will be able to see the items in your pantry. You will need to make space in your pantry before you can buy more items from shops.

http://fs142.www.ex.ua/get/207997272/bs2_shop_pantry.png

The picture that you posted is a store where you buy things from, its not your pantry.

Thank you! I would have never found that.

Rynetory2
11-19-15, 10:40 AM
Thank you! I would have never found that.

You are most welcome. :)

merlin3108
11-19-15, 11:56 AM
After getting the goal to learn how to make apple dumplings I finally had enough coins to do it. Here the pic with the earnings ... It gives 3 coins per dumpling

janddolphins
11-20-15, 02:02 AM

Quick serves are used to speed up a dish cooking. Unless I am mistaken you cannot use them to clear counters

kooky panda
11-20-15, 11:08 AM
Did you have enough mittens to clear the counter? Normally if you do not have enough, you will be directed over to ask Facebook friends for more.

janddolphins
11-20-15, 09:11 PM
Did you have enough mittens to clear the counter? Normally if you do not have enough, you will be directed over to ask Facebook friends for more.

Well I am learning something new now. Ive been only using my mittens to speed up cooking, they can clear counters too?

MrsBlenkensop
11-21-15, 10:56 AM

yes, it was only asking for 1 mitten and i had 4. so i would click the 1 mitten icon, then get the redirecting to facebook popup. after declining this, back to restaurant view. i guess deleting the counter and rebuying is the workaround folks are recommending here... :\

kooky panda
11-21-15, 12:01 PM
yes, it was only asking for 1 mitten and i had 4. so i would click the 1 mitten icon, then get the redirecting to facebook popup. after declining this, back to restaurant view. i guess deleting the counter and rebuying is the workaround folks are recommending here... :\

Same thing is happening on my game. I will report this over.

kooky panda
11-21-15, 12:17 PM
Well I am learning something new now. Ive been only using my mittens to speed up cooking, they can clear counters too?
I think so, but it seems to be an issue

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/9f9bc133-055e-40a7-bc13-46fd0ba972c4_zps2lvbmm8u.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/9f9bc133-055e-40a7-bc13-46fd0ba972c4_zps2lvbmm8u.png.html)

214sed
11-21-15, 01:00 PM
How do you clear counters?

kooky panda
11-21-15, 03:54 PM
How do you clear counters?
Tap on a counter and you will see the pop up as shown in the previous post.

lauraleighashby
11-22-15, 06:02 PM
Doe anyone know if the peanut butter recipe comes with the blender or do you have to pay to unlock it?

CammoAmmo
11-22-15, 06:13 PM
Sometimes (very rarely) when I conplete a goal a second thing pops up at the bottom of the screen like a completed goal icon that says "Cooper's Favorite" and has a bronze mastery sign on one side and a oven mitt (quick serve) on the other side. This diessapears quickly but I think it does give me an oven mitt. Does anyone know what this is?

Beecause
11-22-15, 07:54 PM
Laural answered blender question in cook book thread - thanks so much for that info laural.

Knightly23
11-23-15, 03:18 AM
Why can't I close my Bakery??

kooky panda
11-23-15, 10:16 AM
Why can't I close my Bakery??
Closing your bakery is not part of the design of the game.

ChrisLenard
11-23-15, 04:55 PM
I just want to share the look of my Bakery. :) HAHA. I really loved the game. So to those saying it's "COMPLICATED", duh! It's boring to just cook and serve , cook and serve. This game requires Time Management guys. XD 26277

srg70
11-25-15, 05:22 AM
On one of my to go orders I got a gem reward!! The only thing is it didn't add to my gems.

Ok, once I closed out my game and reopened it gave it to me.

kooky panda
11-25-15, 08:30 AM
On one of my to go orders I got a gem reward!! The only thing is it didn't add to my gems.

Ok, once I closed out my game and reopened it gave it to me.
Thanks for sharing! What level are you on in the game?

srg70
11-25-15, 09:38 AM
I'm on level 20. I should have taken a picture of it. If it happens again I will.

Stueeeee
11-28-15, 02:06 AM
How do I transfer my bs2 Bakery to another device??

VanaCatu
11-28-15, 02:17 AM
How do I transfer my bs2 Bakery to another device??
read ms. kooky panda's signature :)
\2nd comment above your one\

Stueeeee
11-28-15, 02:23 AM
What's Ms sorry?

VanaCatu
11-28-15, 02:34 AM
forget it.

just follow the link:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Stueeeee
11-28-15, 02:45 AM
Thanks. Bakery Story 2 doesn't have a login so I assumed there was different way but I guess I login on the other games first.

VanaCatu
11-28-15, 03:08 AM
yep. smth like restaurant story or bakery story (usual) will go.
i'm using them to switch between accounts.

zier_29
12-01-15, 01:31 AM
Game keeping hanging today...the screen just freeze there. i tried to reinstall the game.

i hav tried it on other devices too. its still the same. i m on android.

anybody exp the same issue as me??

lauraleighashby
12-01-15, 03:29 PM
The game often hangs for me when I first open it, but usually starts loading after a minute or so.

214sed
12-01-15, 05:02 PM
I didn't let me log in. I think It already logged in for me when I frist bought it. Cant remember for sure.

infinitelove19
12-01-15, 09:24 PM
Anybody else getting only one coin from Cupcakes, instead of 2 like we are supposed to?

I posted this issue in the bugs forum. So far only Kooky Panda has said she is having the same issue. Wondering if this issue only affects some users and not others?

laineysmom
12-03-15, 06:38 PM
Anybody else getting only one coin from Cupcakes, instead of 2 like we are supposed to?

I posted this issue in the bugs forum. So far only Kooky Panda has said she is having the same issue. Wondering if this issue only affects some users and not others?

I did notice this, but for the past couple of days I've been deleting all of my counters with $1 and $2 per plate items as soon as I make them (I only make them for delivery orders), so I'm not sure if it's still an issue in my game.

LonePudding
12-06-15, 09:24 AM
There are some new recipes here, I wonder when these treats are coming to our games? I found this picture on the Android Store.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qs8cwg.jpg

214sed
12-06-15, 01:50 PM
Some on the foods are all ready there in the picture. We have some of those already.

LonePudding
12-06-15, 03:30 PM
Some on the foods are all ready there in the picture. We have some of those already.

I meant we haven't seen some of them yet. Like the chocolate cake with the cherry on top and the lemon cheesecake (?) next to it. Or the flan.

infinitelove19
12-09-15, 10:26 PM
I meant we haven't seen some of them yet. Like the chocolate cake with the cherry on top and the lemon cheesecake (?) next to it. Or the flan.

Ooooh, yummy! I'm gonna guess Black Forest Cake (with the cherry), Creme Caramel (another gluten-free goodie, LOL), and I guess Lemon Square? The Lemon one needs a better name than that, but I can't think of anything.

That reminds me... Yesterday, I got new ingredients (loading, so no pic), "unlocks at level 1000". in two of my shops. Has disappeared now. One next to the butter, the other in the coffee/chocolate shop (I think). So maybe we'll we some new ingredients, too.

LonePudding
12-10-15, 12:30 AM
Ooooh, yummy! I'm gonna guess Black Forest Cake (with the cherry), Creme Caramel (another gluten-free goodie, LOL), and I guess Lemon Square? The Lemon one needs a better name than that, but I can't think of anything.

That reminds me... Yesterday, I got new ingredients (loading, so no pic), "unlocks at level 1000". in two of my shops. Has disappeared now. One next to the butter, the other in the coffee/chocolate shop (I think). So maybe we'll we some new ingredients, too.

Awesome! Something new may be just around the corner!

chippychan
12-10-15, 07:37 AM

I noticed that too and I took a couple screenshots. :)

srg70
12-12-15, 10:28 PM
Has anyone unlocked the cake mixer yet? If so do you have a picture of the recipes etc?

I'm trying to decided whether to unlock the coconuts for 160k and learn the coconut vanilla latte $325k or save my coins for the cake mixer $390k!!

I've just unlocked the vanilla $100k and learned creme br?l?e $200k!!

I still need to expand $625k
Unlock coconut $160k
Buy cake mixer $390k
Learn coconut vanilla latte $325k

Crazy amounts of coins needed!

Sparkly888
12-13-15, 05:40 AM
Question; Does the Chocolate Fountain have any value to the game or is it just decor?
I see it listed for 100 diamonds in the decor section.
But if it had any other value in the game that would make the current Value Pack offer a great deal.

bexiboo2
12-13-15, 05:53 AM
Question; Does the Chocolate Fountain have any value to the game or is it just decor?
I see it listed for 100 diamonds in the decor section.
But if it had any other value in the game that would make the current Value Pack offer a great deal.

It's an animated decor only (I got it in a value pack that was released at the beginning of the game release)

VanaCatu
12-13-15, 07:11 AM
Has anyone unlocked the cake mixer yet? If so do you have a picture of the recipes etc?

keep checking the cookbook thread.
it's work in progress.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1210915&viewfull=1#post1210915

Sparkly888
12-13-15, 08:31 AM
It's an animated decor only (I got it in a value pack that was released at the beginning of the game release)
As I thought. Thanks.

srg70
12-13-15, 02:47 PM
keep checking the cookbook thread.
it's work in progress.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1210915&viewfull=1#post1210915

Ok, thanks.

gracelinda
12-16-15, 02:52 PM
Is there a recipe book like in restaurant 2 that shows all the recipes bakery story has and the mastery level of each?

anaghasaki
12-16-15, 03:18 PM
We get the goals for expansion.. but can we expand before we get the goals?? I have close to 600000 coins and my expansion needs 625000 coins.. I know I need coins for opening that bazaar but my storage is full.. so I was thinking of expanding my land first so that those blueprints, bricks and notes get reduced.. I am just not getting the ingredients to expand storage..

infinitelove19
12-16-15, 03:19 PM
Is there a recipe book like in restaurant 2 that shows all the recipes bakery story has and the mastery level of each?

No, there isn't, and several people have mentioned they would like one. It's nice to have!

gracelinda
12-17-15, 11:57 AM
I think it is time to copy some of the code from Restaurant Story 2 to Bakery Story 2......divided storage....recipe file......videos for free gems

( Game guide information posts will be moved over to the game guide)[/QUOTE]

gracelinda
12-17-15, 11:58 AM
Ty for replying

nancydrew88
12-21-15, 12:46 AM
I'm at level 22 and I can now make custards in the blender...my question is, what recipe uses custard? I don't see any recipes that uses it... :confused:

VanaCatu
12-21-15, 04:05 AM
I'm at level 22 and I can now make custards in the blender...my question is, what recipe uses custard? I don't see any recipes that uses it... :confused:
level 26 snowball cake: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1210915&viewfull=1#post1210915
level 29 lemon meringue pie: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1224188&viewfull=1#post1224188

LonePudding
12-21-15, 01:30 PM
Has anyone unlocked raspberries or raspberry galette yet?

nancydrew88
12-22-15, 03:15 AM
Thamks for your reply! So that means, I can't use it yet since I'm at level 23 now?

level 26 snowball cake: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1210915&viewfull=1#post1210915
level 29 lemon meringue pie: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1224188&viewfull=1#post1224188

kooky panda
12-22-15, 11:09 AM
Thamks for your reply! So that means, I can't use it yet since I'm at level 23 now?
That is correct.

phatzs
12-28-15, 04:25 PM
Are the blue oven mitts the same as the quick serves in rs2?

LonePudding
12-28-15, 05:05 PM
Are the blue oven mitts the same as the quick serves in rs2?

Yes they are.

phatzs
12-28-15, 05:24 PM
Awesome, and thanks!!

LonePudding
12-28-15, 06:43 PM
Awesome, and thanks!!

No prob :)

LonePudding
01-01-16, 11:26 AM
Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great 1st of Jan :)

I need a little advice. I've currently saved up 600k coins and I'm on level 22 (halfway to 23). I was initially saving for the bazaar but then I started thinking about the cake maker. The first recipe (peanut butter jelly cake) doesn't require any ingredients from the bazaar and is also worth $8 per plate! If I skip unlocking the bazaar and vanilla, when I reach level 24 I can unlock all 3 and learn creme brulee, coconut vanilla late and snowball cake.

What should I do?

alexsjusa
01-01-16, 04:11 PM
Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great 1st of Jan :)

I need a little advice. I've currently saved up 600k coins and I'm on level 22 (halfway to 23). I was initially saving for the bazaar but then I started thinking about the cake maker. The first recipe (peanut butter jelly cake) doesn't require any ingredients from the bazaar and is also worth $8 per plate! If I skip unlocking the bazaar and vanilla, when I reach level 24 I can unlock all 3 and learn creme brulee, coconut vanilla late and snowball cake.

What should I do?

I've not played in sequence as the goals come! I always go for goals that will give me access to recipes that make more money! That way I can make the big money maker recipes and unlock other things faster. When I unlocked my bazaar the ingredients literally sat there for a while! I believe I did the cake maker and then unlocked those ingredients that needed coconut etc!

SpiritWind00
01-01-16, 08:28 PM
LP: I needed the pantry space, so I did the 300k expansion, then the bizarre, the ingredients and then learnt latte, then finally bought the cake maker with coins. The 1st recipe in the cake maker is 250000, so I didn't buy the cake maker till I was within a day of having enough money to learn the first recipe. It must be a very up-market cafe with how expensive everything is :) lol. The vanilla drink will help accumulate coins to get the cake maker.

LonePudding
01-01-16, 11:50 PM
I've not played in sequence as the goals come! I always go for goals that will give me access to recipes that make more money! That way I can make the big money maker recipes and unlock other things faster. When I unlocked my bazaar the ingredients literally sat there for a while! I believe I did the cake maker and then unlocked those ingredients that needed coconut etc!

That's how I think too! I definitely don't want to have those hard earned ingredients just sitting there, so the cake maker is looking promising. Thanks for the help.

LonePudding
01-02-16, 12:01 AM
LP: I needed the pantry space, so I did the 300k expansion, then the bizarre, the ingredients and then learnt latte, then finally bought the cake maker with coins. The 1st recipe in the cake maker is 250000, so I didn't buy the cake maker till I was within a day of having enough money to learn the first recipe. It must be a very up-market cafe with how expensive everything is :) lol. The vanilla drink will help accumulate coins to get the cake maker.

Thanks for the advice. It will cost 600k (bazaar) + 100k (vanilla) + 200k (creme brulee) = 900k just to learn 1 recipe! That's crazy! The peanut butter cake and cake maker costs 640k to altogether so I think I'll go for that first. Gotta plan carefully!

merlin3108
01-03-16, 02:21 AM
Has anyone ever gotten any gift from Marco beside coins?

Marco has been visiting for more than three weeks now. For the first week I had not yet unlocked the first ingredient from the bazaar so I was not surprised when Marco only brought coins. But then I unlocked vanilla and a week later coconut and Marco is still only gifting 250 coins every 22 hours... I have not received a single food item.... Are some of you actually getting any gifts beside coins?

PS I'm on level 25

CammoAmmo
01-03-16, 11:56 AM

Marco has been visiting for more than three weeks now. For the first week I had not yet unlocked the first ingredient from the bazaar so I was not surprised when Marco only brought coins. But then I unlocked vanilla and a week later coconut and Marco is still only gifting 250 coins every 22 hours... I have not received a single food item.... Are some of you actually getting any gifts beside coins?

PS I'm on level 25

Nope, and I'm on level 28 with both vanilla and coconut unlocked...he has never dropped anything. To be honest I would rather have the 250 coins anyways because I don't know what I'd do with just one vanilla... I find myself deleting the one strawberry or one peanut or whatever that the other store owners are dropping.

laineysmom
01-05-16, 05:48 PM

PS I'm on level 25

I have both unlocked and he drops vanilla occasionally, but I prefer the coins since I'm not usually in need of either and the restock/wait time for vanilla is only 10 min. At level 31 Marco drops 500 coins.

Yra_Miau
01-06-16, 09:38 PM
Can I save the game to play in another device?

kooky panda
01-07-16, 09:07 AM
Can I save the game to play in another device?

You can login in and out of your games on different devices.

See this thread for more information

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

kooky panda
01-07-16, 09:10 AM

PS I'm on level 25

Marco will start dropping ingredients when you get to level 29. You'll start getting Vanilla and Coconut.

Schizolda
01-07-16, 10:39 AM
Hello, i have a question about Creme Brulee recipe. I have done six Creme brule already and up to then i needed 2 vannilla, 5 egs, 5 sugar and 4 milk. Now i need instead of 4milk 1 custard... Something change about this recipe or something is wrong?

catfoodie
01-07-16, 10:49 AM
Hello, i have a question about Creme Brulee recipe. I have done six Creme brule already and up to then i needed 2 vannilla, 5 egs, 5 sugar and 4 milk. Now i need instead of 4milk 1 custard... Something change about this recipe or something is wrong?
Yeah there were changes in the recipe. Nothing is wrong, everyone have a new recipe now:>

Schizolda
01-07-16, 10:51 AM
Yeah there were changes in the recipe. Nothing is wrong, everyone have a new recipe now:>

Thank You! :)

kooky panda
01-07-16, 03:08 PM
This issue was fixed in version 1.4. If you are still having issues, please make sure you have updated your game to the most current version.

LonePudding
01-12-16, 12:41 AM
Has anyone ever saved 200k in a day? I really want to but thinking about it now, it seems a bit unrealistic. :confused:

laineysmom
01-12-16, 12:03 PM
Has anyone ever saved 200k in a day? I really want to but thinking about it now, it seems a bit unrealistic. :confused:

Do you mean earning 200k in a day? During the holiday event, my bakery was earning about that much.. Now, I think it's about 150k if there are no goals to accomplish. I think the most I ever made was ~300k in one day.. I waited a really long time to learn the coconut vanilla latte recipe, so I had 3 goal lines with 15-20k per goal that were waiting.

VanaCatu
01-12-16, 01:08 PM
guys! higher levels! need your help!

need a picture, but have a visual issue (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88136-Grandma-Marie-s-Apron-NO-VIEW) with Grandma Marie's Apron (wall decoration, level 23).

does anyone have a screenshot of this apron? better wd be from your market tab, not from the wall.

thanks!!!
http://www.forum.babysaratov.ru/images/smilies/pritanzovivaet.gif

SpiritWind00
01-12-16, 02:54 PM

Hope this is ok... ;) SW

VanaCatu
01-12-16, 03:58 PM
hey ms. spirit! ))) tks for reply, but i have a window, and it's not wht i'm looking for.
i'm looking for wall decor grandma marie's apron.
(if you check the link to issues i provided, u can see that my poor apron looks each time like window, pot, coin, mousse or whtvr else but not apron, lol)))))

EDIT:

ms. kooky just gave me a pic in issues thread.

perfect... Sorry about that, I'm in holiday mode! Glad you've got the right picture :) SW

LonePudding
01-12-16, 04:20 PM
Do you mean earning 200k in a day? During the holiday event, my bakery was earning about that much.. Now, I think it's about 150k if there are no goals to accomplish. I think the most I ever made was ~300k in one day.. I waited a really long time to learn the coconut vanilla latte recipe, so I had 3 goal lines with 15-20k per goal that were waiting.

Yep that's what I meant. I guess I could say I made probably earned 120k a day during the holiday goals, since my post earlier I've made a measly 40k :confused:

I really want to learn the coconut vanilla latte but it's soooo expensive, and I'd still have to unlock coconut. So creme brulee will be first. I've started making only 4+ coin dishes and my stove doesn't catch a break! 2 pb balls on both stoves at all times. If I had the gems for it, I'd definitely consider the designer stove.

VanaCatu
01-12-16, 04:34 PM
If I had the gems for it, I'd definitely consider the designer stove.
i got even to pbj cakes, and wht i wd spend gems for is still the same as i thought during xmas goals:
only for additional mixer and blender.
recipes using home-made ingreds have better income (incl. pb balls, brulee, and things from cakemaker) - and i just critically cannot do so much ingreds with only one mixer and blender!..
need to save up some gems from adv-goals to get designer's ones...

LonePudding
01-12-16, 04:52 PM
i got even to pbj cakes, and wht i wd spend gems for is still the same as i thought during xmas goals:
only for additional mixer and blender.
recipes using home-made ingreds have better income (incl. pb balls, brulee, and things from cakemaker) - and i just critically cannot do so much ingreds with only one mixer and blender!..
need to save up some gems from adv-goals to get designer's ones...

Oh yes and those too, I never seem to have enough fruit preserve to get them out as frequently as the pb balls. So my cake maker sits idle sometimes. And I agree, 2nd mixer and/or blender would really help, especially if we get another jam-packed event depending on them like the last one.

laineysmom
01-12-16, 04:53 PM
Yep that's what I meant. I guess I could say I made probably earned 120k a day during the holiday goals, since my post earlier I've made a measly 40k :confused:

I really want to learn the coconut vanilla latte but it's soooo expensive, and I'd still have to unlock coconut. So creme brulee will be first. I've started making only 4+ coin dishes and my stove doesn't catch a break! 2 pb balls on both stoves at all times. If I had the gems for it, I'd definitely consider the designer stove.

I feel your pain.. Even though my bakery generates a lot more these days, it still takes days or sometimes weeks to accumulate enough coins to do anything. Like the Chocolate Jelly Donut that I just posted about.. Just to unlock the dark chocolate and buy the fryer its 3M coins.. Who knows how much it costs to learn it..

Sabriiinax4
01-12-16, 05:20 PM
I feel your pain.. Even though my bakery generates a lot more these days, it still takes days or sometimes weeks to accumulate enough coins to do anything. Like the Chocolate Jelly Donut that I just posted about.. Just to unlock the dark chocolate and buy the fryer its 3M coins.. Who knows how much it costs to learn it..

Save for this recipe, because Apple Cider is only 5$ per drink, I post a picture in the cookbook :(

CammoAmmo
01-12-16, 05:31 PM
I think the best first investment is a designer blender, because just making 2 peanut butter for pb balls takes up all the time for pb balls to cook so you can never make anything else. That leaves no time to make any peanut butter for pbj cake, custard for snowball cake, or custard for creme brulee. I think the times are rather unbalanced, and leave no choice to the player but to buy a designer blender.

laineysmom
01-12-16, 05:50 PM
Save for this recipe, because Apple Cider is only 5$ per drink, I post a picture in the cookbook :(

Yeah.. Based on the ingredients, I wasn't expecting much. The caramel apple pie is 7 coins pp, which is reasonable.. Right now my plan is to do one expansion before saving for the chocolate jelly donut.

LonePudding
01-12-16, 06:50 PM
Just to unlock the dark chocolate and buy the fryer its 3M coins..

Really S8? That's crazy.

LonePudding
01-12-16, 06:55 PM
I think the best first investment is a designer blender, because just making 2 peanut butter for pb balls takes up all the time for pb balls to cook so you can never make anything else. That leaves no time to make any peanut butter for pbj cake, custard for snowball cake, or custard for creme brulee. I think the times are rather unbalanced, and leave no choice to the player but to buy a designer blender.

That's very true. I use my oven mitts to make 3 peanut butter which I use for the pb balls and cake and will probably rely on the mitts to get my custard out quickly too when I do unlock creme brulee. The designer blender is a great investment, especially for those not connected to FB.

CammoAmmo
01-12-16, 07:09 PM
That's very true. I use my oven mitts to make 3 peanut butter which I use for the pb balls and cake and will probably rely on the mitts to get my custard out quickly too when I do unlock creme brulee. The designer blender is a great investment, especially for those not connected to FB.

I only recently found the Bakery Story 2 Neighbors page a day ago, so now my oven mitt supply per day has gone from 2 to 25! I would recommend checking out the page if you are willing to make a separate account on fb to add strangers. I made a fb account with my name as Cammo Ammo to protect my identity.

LonePudding
01-13-16, 12:50 AM
I only recently found the Bakery Story 2 Neighbors page a day ago, so now my oven mitt supply per day has gone from 2 to 25! I would recommend checking out the page if you are willing to make a separate account on fb to add strangers. I made a fb account with my name as Cammo Ammo to protect my identity.

Haha I'm on there too!

Rynetory2
01-13-16, 06:20 AM

I wasnt making much money until I bought another mixer and blender. My appliances used to idle while waiting for frostings, jam and custard. Although I could make the lower coins recipes, they didnt fetch much. But the game plan changed after I bought the mixer and blender - my appliances worked round the clock making higher coins recipes and my earnings had increased lots. The pace of game and progress (expansion, learning new recipes, buying coins appliances, etc) had increased now that I am earning coins much faster and I am enjoying the game even more. I think these two gem appliances are the best investments I made. Hope you get yours soon. :)

laineysmom
01-14-16, 03:09 AM
Really S8? That's crazy.

3,070,000 to be exact.. Plus, I'd expect the recipe to be somewhere around 1.5M.. Blah.. At least we have this new timed goal line which is fun..

LonePudding
01-14-16, 09:32 AM
I wasnt making much money until I bought another mixer and blender. My appliances used to idle while waiting for frostings, jam and custard. Although I could make the lower coins recipes, they didnt fetch much. But the game plan changed after I bought the mixer and blender - my appliances worked round the clock making higher coins recipes and my earnings had increased lots. The pace of game and progress (expansion, learning new recipes, buying coins appliances, etc) had increased now that I am earning coins much faster and I am enjoying the game even more. I think these two gem appliances are the best investments I made. Hope you get yours soon. :)

Now that the new event has arrived, again requiring the mixer, I might invest in a second one sooner than I thought!

LonePudding
01-14-16, 09:34 AM
3,070,000 to be exact.. Plus, I'd expect the recipe to be somewhere around 1.5M.. Blah.. At least we have this new timed goal line which is fun..

I'm hoping the goal line will help take my mind of the coins for a bit. At the end (if the recipes earn as much as last time) I might decide to learn coconut vanilla latte before creme brulee. Good luck with the goals! :)

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 01:31 AM
Now that the new event has arrived, again requiring the mixer, I might invest in a second one sooner than I thought!

Even without this event, having another mixer really helped me to be able to cook more and earn the badly needed cash. With the extra income, I can learn recipes, buy appliances and expand faster than previously. Now with the goal, you have another incentive to buy it. I was very happy to use the gems I bought from the starter package for both mixer and blender. :) Good luck sweetie.

kooky panda
01-15-16, 09:44 AM
Even without this event, having another mixer really helped me to be able to cook more and earn the badly needed cash. With the extra income, I can learn recipes, buy appliances and expand faster than previously. Now with the goal, you have another incentive to buy it. I was very happy to use the gems I bought from the starter package for both mixer and blender. :) Good luck sweetie.
Ditto!

sugerbabby2
01-16-16, 06:27 AM
I can't buy gem why?

Rynetory2
01-16-16, 07:18 AM
What happens when you click on the add gems button?

LonePudding
01-17-16, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone, I need some advice on what to upgrade next. (I'm halfway to level 25)

I can upgrade:
1) General Store to 5
2) Fruit Store to 4
3) Exotic Bazaar to 3

Which one should I do? (Probably more out of option 1 and 3). All help appreciated! :)

CammoAmmo
01-17-16, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone, I need some advice on what to upgrade next. (I'm halfway to level 25)

I can upgrade:
1) General Store to 5
2) Fruit Store to 4
3) Exotic Bazaar to 3

Which one should I do? (Probably more out of option 1 and 3). All help appreciated! :)

Well if you're looking for short term, general store is good for marshmallows. Also, its always a good option for more cream and butter.
Fruit store is basically unnecessary.
Exotic bazaar should be unlocked if you need coconuts. So if you only make PBJ cake and not snowball, and rarely make coconut vanilla latte, then do go for general store. But if you do use coconuts, it might be easier on you to unlock bazaar. Also, bazaar is less coupons and baskets. But if you have enough for Jenny's then that is a moot point.

LonePudding
01-17-16, 06:12 PM
Well if you're looking for short term, general store is good for marshmallows. Also, its always a good option for more cream and butter.
Fruit store is basically unnecessary.
Exotic bazaar should be unlocked if you need coconuts. So if you only make PBJ cake and not snowball, and rarely make coconut vanilla latte, then do go for general store. But if you do use coconuts, it might be easier on you to unlock bazaar. Also, bazaar is less coupons and baskets. But if you have enough for Jenny's then that is a moot point.

The short term advantage is very tempting. Although I'm at this level, I still haven't earned enough coins to unlock the coconuts yet, so I'm only using the vanilla for creme brulee. I may just go with Jenny's store but I'll wait (if I can resist) to see if I get anymore replies.

Thanks CammoAmmo! :)

yummy_bistro
01-17-16, 08:00 PM
need some help here
I need butter for two recipes,
choc chip cookies and peanuts ball.

Which should I cook first

cookies which takes 1 hours to cook or peanuts balls which takes 2 hours to make?

But butter takes 2 hours to refresh

need some lights here lol thx

CammoAmmo
01-17-16, 08:15 PM
need some help here

cookies which takes 1 hours to cook or peanuts balls which takes 2 hours to make?

I would say PB balls just to get the long one over with. Is this for a goal?

yummy_bistro
01-17-16, 08:25 PM
I would say PB balls just to get the long one over with. Is this for a goal?

thx~ it is for the to go delivery. no goals

LonePudding
01-18-16, 12:29 AM
need some help here

Sorry for the late reply but I'd also say the pb balls. Since unlocking peanut butter, I haven't made a single cookie!

yummy_bistro
01-18-16, 01:33 AM
Sorry for the late reply but I'd also say the pb balls. Since unlocking peanut butter, I haven't made a single cookie!

hehe they always require for the delivery to go order

thx