PDA

View Full Version : Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Pages : 1 [2]

yppahc
01-18-16, 02:29 AM
Apart from buying tables and chairs, does anybody have any suggestions on how to sell food more quickly? I have added up my food on counters and have over 400,000 coins worth!

Sabriiinax4
01-18-16, 06:18 AM
Apart from buying tables and chairs, does anybody have any suggestions on how to sell food more quickly? I have added up my food on counters and have over 400,000 coins worth!

The only thing to do is waiting :)

CammoAmmo
01-18-16, 07:51 AM
hehe they always require for the delivery to go order

thx

You can also always ask for a new to go order if it takes up too much time. I always get a new one if it asks for 3 butter recipes or 3 cocoa recipes.

Rynetory2
01-18-16, 07:54 AM

Try placing your greeter, tables and chairs closer to your door so they walk less, eat and leave faster.

CammoAmmo
01-18-16, 07:57 AM

This may not be something you like to do, but I restrict the food I serve on my counter to only 5 coins per plate or higher. You can do 4 coin plus or 3 coin plus too, but really try not to keep those 1 coin and two coin recipes as they completely drag down your coins per hour. This means that you will often have to delete counters of food after you serve them. My method is to only use the 25 coin counters so that I can delete low coins per plate counters. Everytime I cook a plate that makes under 5 coins, whether for goals or to-go orders, I simply delete the counter. Because I now make around 6 coins average per every serving(counting in higher coin dishes), I can make double the money from when I was keeping all my food on the counters.

adorablerican
01-18-16, 07:59 AM
Is there another goal for expansion after level 27?

yppahc
01-18-16, 01:14 PM
This may not be something you like to do, but I restrict the food I serve on my counter to only 5 coins per plate or higher. You can do 4 coin plus or 3 coin plus too, but really try not to keep those 1 coin and two coin recipes as they completely drag down your coins per hour. This means that you will often have to delete counters of food after you serve them. My method is to only use the 25 coin counters so that I can delete low coins per plate counters. Everytime I cook a plate that makes under 5 coins, whether for goals or to-go orders, I simply delete the counter. Because I now make around 6 coins average per every serving(counting in higher coin dishes), I can make double the money from when I was keeping all my food on the counters.

I see! I just make what I can starting with the higher income plates. Then I keep my ovens busy and most of this is the 1-3 coins/plate. So my higher priced items are taking longer to sell. I have been looking at this back to front as I just look at the total amount not taking into account how long it takes to sell.

Luckily atm I have no appliances or recipes to buy but will change tactics for later.

CammoAmmo
01-18-16, 03:11 PM
I see! I just make what I can starting with the higher income plates. Then I keep my ovens busy and most of this is the 1-3 coins/plate. So my higher priced items are taking longer to sell. I have been looking at this back to front as I just look at the total amount not taking into account how long it takes to sell.

Luckily atm I have no appliances or recipes to buy but will change tactics for later.

Yeah I used to hate leaving any open empty because I felt like I was wasting time leaving them unoperating, but I realized that I was hurting myself more by cooking low coin dishes and putting out much more food than I could ever sell. Of course, leaving them always running would probably help one level up slightly faster from the extra xp, so who knows?

Wipeout4321
01-20-16, 03:59 PM
Right, do we get weekly updates or just goal updates once a month? In BS1 they give an update of some sort weekly if you didnt know.

I know it's a bad question but I've only been here for five days ;)

VanaCatu
01-20-16, 05:38 PM
Right, do we get weekly updates or just goal updates once a month? In BS1 they give an update of some sort weekly if you didnt know.

I know it's a bad question but I've only been here for five days ;)

well, the game is just released (couple of months don't count, lol), so no strict schedule yet, and here's all updates we've got so far:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List

Wipeout4321
01-20-16, 07:45 PM
That's a great list, thanks! :)

yummy_bistro
01-20-16, 08:08 PM
what is the quickest way to gain alot of coins?

Want to open the bazzar as delivery to go orders asked for cream brulee lol

thx

Wipeout4321
01-20-16, 09:03 PM
Person with no life (my) answer: Cook Sugar Cookies like a madman.

Busy person answer: Cook recipes necessary for the goal completion and take out orders, don't spend too much on decorations, jump on good deals.

CammoAmmo
01-20-16, 09:49 PM
what is the quickest way to gain alot of coins?

Want to open the bazzar as delivery to go orders asked for cream brulee lol

thx

You can click on the little button in the lower left corner to get a new order in 10 mins.

@Wipeout4321 Making a lot of sugar cookies would ensure that you only sell 1 coin per plate, which would slow down your production of money. Make sugar cookies if you want to gain xp fast, but if you need money fast, fill your counters with high coin dishes.

phatzs
01-20-16, 10:28 PM
Cake maker or coconut vanilla latte?

yummy_bistro
01-21-16, 02:22 AM
You can click on the little button in the lower left corner to get a new order in 10 mins.

@Wipeout4321 Making a lot of sugar cookies would ensure that you only sell 1 coin per plate, which would slow down your production of money. Make sugar cookies if you want to gain xp fast, but if you need money fast, fill your counters with high coin dishes.

I did! thx :)
Trying to understand how selling 1 coin will slow down rate?

yummy_bistro
01-21-16, 02:23 AM

I bought cake maker, now making jelly PB like crazy lol

CammoAmmo
01-21-16, 05:05 AM
I did! thx :)
Trying to understand how selling 1 coin will slow down rate?

There are a fixed number of customers that come in to your bakery per day. Therefore, to make the most out of each customer you want to have them eat a food that gives you more coins per plate. Say if you have 5,000 customers per day and they all eat sugar cookies- you get only 5,000. But if they all eat chocolate chip cookies, you get 15,000. This is why it is more beneficial to produce higher coin foods over producing a large quantity, as you can only sell a fixed number each day.

Rynetory2
01-21-16, 07:14 AM

I bought the cake maker to make PBJ to earn enough coins for unlocking and learning coconut vanilla latte. :)

bobbyrae
01-21-16, 08:03 AM
There are a fixed number of customers that come in to your bakery per day. Therefore, to make the most out of each customer you want to have them eat a food that gives you more coins per plate. Say if you have 5,000 customers per day and they all eat sugar cookies- you get only 5,000. But if they all eat chocolate chip cookies, you get 15,000. This is why it is more beneficial to produce higher coin foods over producing a large quantity, as you can only sell a fixed number each day.
Of course it might be possible to make more than 15,000 sugar cookies in one day but seriously who has the wrist power and time for all that tapping? :p

CammoAmmo
01-21-16, 08:41 AM
Of course it might be possible to make more than 15,000 sugar cookies in one day but seriously who has the wrist power and time for all that tapping? :p

I am confused about what you are saying, my point was the coin value per plate not how many you make.

phatzs
01-21-16, 09:13 AM
I bought cake maker, now making jelly PB like crazy lol

I bought the cake maker to make PBJ to earn enough coins for unlocking and learning coconut vanilla latte. :)

Thanks to you both!

yummy_bistro
01-21-16, 07:59 PM

oh didn't know that! helpful thx :)

ships8
01-21-16, 10:25 PM
I have not been playing long. I have some question: when I get a new goal I can not find it in the cookbook. I have had to use gems in order to move on. Can you rotate items?

VanaCatu
01-21-16, 10:33 PM
whch goals do you mean? usually when you need some recipes to complete the goal, these recipes are marked in cookbook of respective appliances in same manner as the goals book:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/30goals2_zpsyx8ravwl.png

carebearkeerah
02-02-16, 09:56 PM
Hey guys.. I'm new to this game and was wondering how come there is no neighbors I can contact. It says getting able to reach neighbors is Coming Soon??

VanaCatu
02-03-16, 01:48 AM
Hey guys.. I'm new to this game and was wondering how come there is no neighbors I can contact. It says getting able to reach neighbors is Coming Soon??
Yep. The game is very young, 3month from release only.
So far no social feature applied, only facebook connection.

carebearkeerah
02-03-16, 07:53 AM
Ok thank you. 😊

LonePudding
02-03-16, 05:45 PM
{I wasn't sure which thread thus belonged in so I put it here.}

There might be another event on the way already! I found 2 new ingredients in the stores, one appears to be white chocolate.

wdwjean
02-03-16, 06:13 PM
I just saw the new goals pop up when I was in Bakery Story 2. But how are we supposed to accomplish any of them when the two new and necessary ingredients (shown in the post above) say you have to be level 1000 to have access to them???

LonePudding
02-03-16, 06:33 PM
I just saw the new goals pop up when I was in Bakery Story 2. But how are we supposed to accomplish any of them when the two new and necessary ingredients (shown in the post above) say you have to be level 1000 to have access to them???

I think it takes a while to activate. The event should be running in the next few hours.

LonePudding
02-13-16, 03:23 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't receive coins from to go orders? I get 1500 coins often but they never contribute to my total. Is this a known issue?

LHbaker8
02-13-16, 06:27 AM
Next time you're working with to-go orders, check your coin total BEFORE you click 'Deliver'. For some reason, the order of events is:

To go order ready
Click Deliver
Coins added to your total
Coin award displayed "1500 Coins"
"Collect" displayed
Click Collect
Pop up closes and nothing else happens (because you already got the coins when you clicked 'Deliver')

It's wonky and took me a long time to pick up on. Not sure why everything else gets awarded when you click 'Collect' but the coins slide in earlier. They've got the order of events/display in the game coded out of synch for some reason.

LadyJen129
02-13-16, 10:00 AM
Same questions. Cannot find storage to get her back.

VanaCatu
02-13-16, 12:32 PM

which storage to get whom? :)

Rynetory2
02-14-16, 07:30 AM

What specific issues are you having? :confused:

sanya87
02-14-16, 10:56 AM
How you guys throw food in the bin? When I want to clear my counter I can only use gems or quick serves and I don't have any of those?

Also, we can't buy gems in this game?

hushkat
02-14-16, 11:22 AM
If your food is on the basic white counter that costs 25 coins you just sell the counter and buy a new one. If your food is on a "special counter" like gingerbread, Valentine, marshmallow, etc, unfortunately you have to wait for the food to sell out . Plan accordingly.

CammoAmmo
02-14-16, 11:22 AM
How you guys throw food in the bin? When I want to clear my counter I can only use gems or quick serves and I don't have any of those?

We are not allowed to clear counters with food on them yet. :( You will have to sell the counter or clear it with gems and quick serves.

You can buy gems by clicking on the gem icon that displays how many gems you have and it should take you to the gem purchasing screen.

sanya87
02-14-16, 12:53 PM

If your food is on the basic white counter that costs 25 coins you just sell the counter and buy a new one. If your food is on a "special counter" like gingerbread, Valentine, marshmallow, etc, unfortunately you have to wait for the food to sell out . Plan accordingly.

For the moment it's on those "basic" counters, not expensive so yeah i can do that. Thanks for answering :)

We are not allowed to clear counters with food on them yet. :( You will have to sell the counter or clear it with gems and quick serves.

You can buy gems by clicking on the gem icon that displays how many gems you have and it should take you to the gem purchasing screen.

Unfortunately I can't buy them, when i click on gem icon i see only an empty board and it's writing buy gems, but I don't have any offer to buy them actually. Thanks for answering however :)

kooky panda
02-14-16, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately I can't buy them, when i click on gem icon i see only an empty board and it's writing buy gems, but I don't have any offer to buy them actually. Thanks for answering however :)
Try deleting and redownloading the game. If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so your game can be checked.

sanya87
02-14-16, 03:36 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game. If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so your game can be checked.

I tried and now i got gem offers but without prices? Should I maybe try to play regular version instead of Valentines editon?

edit - I tried normal version of the game, it's the same, i can see gem offered but without a single price. Guess I will have to send email then.

kooky panda
02-14-16, 04:54 PM
I tried and now i got gem offers but without prices? Should I maybe try to play regular version instead of Valentines editon?

edit - I tried normal version of the game, it's the same, i can see gem offered but without a single price. Guess I will have to send email then.
I am sorry that did not work.
A support agent should be able to assist .

bobbyrae
02-16-16, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great 1st of Jan :)

I need a little advice. I've currently saved up 600k coins and I'm on level 22 (halfway to 23). I was initially saving for the bazaar but then I started thinking about the cake maker. The first recipe (peanut butter jelly cake) doesn't require any ingredients from the bazaar and is also worth $8 per plate! If I skip unlocking the bazaar and vanilla, when I reach level 24 I can unlock all 3 and learn creme brulee, coconut vanilla late and snowball cake.

What should I do?

Thanks for the advice. It will cost 600k (bazaar) + 100k (vanilla) + 200k (creme brulee) = 900k just to learn 1 recipe! That's crazy! The peanut butter cake and cake maker costs 640k to altogether so I think I'll go for that first. Gotta plan carefully!

I'm at this crossroads now and I'm thinking of getting the cake maker first then going for the Bazaar later. What did you end up doing LonePudding? Do you regret or recommend that same move?

CammoAmmo
02-16-16, 05:30 PM
I'm at this crossroads now and I'm thinking of getting the cake maker first then going for the Bazaar later. What did you end up doing LonePudding? Do you regret or recommend that same move?

I'm not LonePudding, but I know she went for the cake maker and did not regret it because she reccomended it in some other thread :)

yummy_bistro
02-16-16, 07:29 PM
I'm not LonePudding, but I know she went for the cake maker and did not regret it because she reccomended it in some other thread :)

second that , I also asked the same question. I went for the cake maker and been making PB Jelly cakes since then opened the store and still making the PB jelly cakes now lol

LonePudding
02-16-16, 07:36 PM

Yes Cammo is correct, I love the choice I made! The PB+J cakes are great (8 coins per plate)! I'd definitely go for that first.

When I did eventually unlock the bazaar and vanilla, I learned creme brulee first and I did regret that. I only unlocked it because I could at the time. If I knew beforehand, I would've waited to unlock the coconut because the coconut vanilla latte turned out to be a much better recipe (requires no homemade ingredients unlike creme brulee). So that's a little tip for when you get to that crossroad. Coconut vanilla latte first (if you can resist the wait of course!) Good luck!

cosmolife
02-17-16, 12:34 PM
My apologies if this question has been answered previously, or in another thread...how much does the fryer cost?

I'm half way through level 32. Level 33 unlocks the fryer

I'm looking at my options...

1) get the melting pot. I'll need to save 1.75 million coins to buy it + unlock cinnamon (510k) + learn caramel apple pie (1.2 million).

Crazy total of 3.5 MILLION lol

2) forget melting pot, and save up for the fryer. But I don't know the cost?

What did you guys do? Did you buy the melting pot or the fryer? Which is more profitable to get first?

Thank you for answering :)

patayita
02-17-16, 12:46 PM
how much does the fryer cost?

Fryer costs 2300000 coins :)

VanaCatu
02-17-16, 01:39 PM
1) get the melting pot. I'll need to save 1.75 million coins to buy it + unlock cinnamon (510k) + learn caramel apple pie (1.2 million).
2) forget melting pot, and save up for the fryer. But I don't know the cost?
What did you guys do? Did you buy the melting pot or the fryer? Which is more profitable to get first?
Thank you for answering :)
you can check this link (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS&p=1242523&viewfull=1#post1242523) to plan your strategy.
pot and fryer prices are stated there, as well as coins income from recipes.

fryer's dishes (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86251-Cookbook!-Organized-by-Appliance&p=1225844&viewfull=1#post1225844) are 7coins per plate.

meantime, pot's ingredients used in only one dish giving 7coins (caramel apple pie) -
and other dishes (using pot's ingredients) give 8, 9, and 10 coins per plate.

CammoAmmo
02-17-16, 02:20 PM
I went for the fryer because I needed another appliance that was making high coin foods and I thought that after buying the really expensive thing then the other ones would be easier.

patayita
02-17-16, 03:11 PM
After the update, Brown Sugar unlocked, even though I'm only at level 25. Is this a glitch or did someone else experience this? :confused:

http://i63.tinypic.com/23hprup.png

LonePudding
02-17-16, 03:16 PM
After the update, Brown Sugar unlocked, even though I'm only at level 25. Is this a glitch or did someone else experience this? :confused:

http://i63.tinypic.com/23hprup.png

I had this too, wouldn't let me buy any though.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28686

cosmolife
02-17-16, 03:17 PM
Thank you both VanaCatu and CammoAmmo. But ahaha! I thought 3.5 million was a joke til I looked at the link you gave, and saw that the total cost for getting the fryer + learn recipe was 4.6 million LOL LOL LOL

OMG. It will be a very very long long long time before I can save up those many millions of coins :(

I think I might do as CammoAmmo. Get the fryer first. But most likely scenario would be that I keel over and die from the long wait to save up coins

VanaCatu
02-17-16, 03:34 PM

thank you both for pictures! :)
i've got the same for couple of seconds, but - stupid me! - instead of catching the screen, i've tried to buy it! and it's gone. now locked as it was before...

VanaCatu
02-17-16, 03:38 PM
Thank you both VanaCatu and CammoAmmo. But ahaha! I thought 3.5 million was a joke til I looked at the link you gave, and saw that the total cost for getting the fryer + learn recipe was 4.6 million LOL LOL LOL

OMG. It will be a very very long long long time before I can save up those many millions of coins :(

I think I might do as CammoAmmo. Get the fryer first. But most likely scenario would be that I keel over and die from the long wait to save up coins

u re welcome :) i'm not yet there, but i'm always trying to count our pioneers' experience...
so i was just thinking:
- fryer don't need any pot's ingredients, and gives only 7coins recipes.
- pot inolved into 7, 8, 9 and 10 coins recipes.
so, as it was before with the choice "cake maker -or- bazaar/vanilla/brulee", i'l definitely choose pot against fryer when i'll get there :)

bobbyrae
02-17-16, 08:50 PM
Yes Cammo is correct, I love the choice I made! The PB+J cakes are great (8 coins per plate)! I'd definitely go for that first.

When I did eventually unlock the bazaar and vanilla, I learned creme brulee first and I did regret that. I only unlocked it because I could at the time. If I knew beforehand, I would've waited to unlock the coconut because the coconut vanilla latte turned out to be a much better recipe (requires no homemade ingredients unlike creme brulee). So that's a little tip for when you get to that crossroad. Coconut vanilla latte first (if you can resist the wait of course!) Good luck!

second that , I also asked the same question. I went for the cake maker and been making PB Jelly cakes since then opened the store and still making the PB jelly cakes now lol

Thanks to all of you. I got the cake maker. :p Thanks for that tip LP. :)

CosmicTeapot
02-19-16, 12:21 PM
Do you think the little river on the backside of the general store might be used to bring neighbors in ferry boats? Or how about the stop light on the corner of our store? Maybe customers will be coming in trolleys!! The trolley would stop, drop off customers, and then leaves again to bring new customers... customers would leave on foot of course, that way we also have people walking around!!! And what about the little pond on the side of the general store? Maybe clicking on it will gift 1 gem per hour. Or how about little cars driving around? You could also move the mailbox closer to our bakery shop and that's where we'd click to receive our friends gifts/messages/requests. I know none of these things will happen but how sweet it is to dream. Lets bring some life into the game!! http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/redface.png

cosmolife
02-19-16, 02:06 PM
Do you think the little river on the backside of the general store might be used to bring neighbors in ferry boats? Or how about the stop light on the corner of our store? Maybe customers will be coming in trolleys!! Trolley stops, drops of customers, and then leaves again... and then customers leave on foot. And what about the little pond on the side of the general store? Maybe clicking on it will gift 1 gem per hour. Or how about little cars driving around? I know none of these things will happen but how sweet it is to dream :o

Omg. You made me laugh! Thanks for the giggles :)

CosmicTeapot
02-19-16, 02:19 PM
Omg. You made me laugh! Thanks for the giggles :)

LOL. Edited my post and added more funnies. Hopefully the developers will think it's too funny to pass up :p

bobbyrae
02-19-16, 03:58 PM
Really love the 1 gem per hour idea ;)

LonePudding
02-20-16, 01:59 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28686

Another item I haven't unlocked yet appearing unlocked:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28772

ostrao
02-20-16, 11:40 PM
My question is about this game but it is about neighbors . I'm 16th level and don't know how to find neighbors ...it is not the same as other TM games. I don't have wall ..and only have option to send request for quick servise to my fb friends..but my fb friends are not interested in playing games ...or should I find new fb friends who play this game...at the plase were shoud be my social it writes only coming soon..or maybe I don't need neighbors exept for quick service ..But I don't have option to add anybody ..and don't know if my id is the same like in other TM games..please help me.

VanaCatu
02-21-16, 03:54 AM
Neighborhood like in other games isnot yet applied. Coming soon :)

Read the last part of this comment: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS&p=1242709&viewfull=1#post1242709 - for fb friends.
I did it, and it works pretty fine.

joy666sf
02-23-16, 04:37 AM
I am only getting money reward from to-go orders. It means I can't do anything in the game and in need help!

kooky panda
02-23-16, 10:23 AM
I am only getting money reward from to-go orders. It means I can't do anything in the game and in need help!
I get coins more than items. If you have sent over 20 to go orders and never received an item, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

VanaCatu
02-26-16, 05:36 AM
i'm just courious... it's friday, and i got tdy usual goals to install and play other game.

the game is solitair.

but i don't know why in bakery story 2 i only got an advertising button, but no goal in goals book like it was ealier.

i have checked all other games - they all have gem goals.
i have reinstalled normal version of bs2, and checked valentine one - still no gem goal.

does it mean that we're left w/o this possibility in bs2 from now on?

or is it just some glitch that can be fixed?

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 05:51 AM
These download goals arent permanent features so they may change. You may get them in all, some or none of your games. If you have concerns about your account, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check. Thanks.

fullotoss
02-26-16, 11:03 AM
Has there been any changes to the number of gems you get from buying tower of gems?
Why are we only getting 2403 gems instead of 28XX (if I remember correctly).
I went through the change log and this wasn't mentioned anywhere....

VanaCatu
02-26-16, 12:44 PM
Has there been any changes to the number of gems you get from buying tower of gems?
for me shows 2900 in tower.
however, i didn't buy it so cannot say how it was before.

Rynetory2
02-27-16, 12:15 AM

Mine shows 2900. Strange that yours shows a different number. Do you mind rechecking again?

hushkat
02-27-16, 07:05 AM
Mine says 2,405 + 495 free. Total 2,900.

fullotoss
02-27-16, 08:04 AM
Mine shows 2900. Strange that yours shows a different number. Do you mind rechecking again?

Yeah... I guess I was scaring myself, but seriously it was showing up as 2900 before the update with the "+493" logo right next to it, so I thought 2403 was the actual value after adding 493 gems ....All good now :)

VanaCatu
02-27-16, 08:17 AM
ah! mine always shows mish-mash between names and pictures, and strange value positioning...

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29003&d=1456586244

Rynetory2
02-27-16, 08:19 AM
Yeah... I guess I was scaring myself, but seriously it was showing up as 2900 before the update with the "+493" logo right next to it, so I thought 2403 was the actual value after adding 493 gems ....All good now :)
Great to hear that! :) I thought I had lesser too at first glance. And congrats, you are gems rich!! :D

krissy4115
03-03-16, 06:31 PM
How do I "tap Victoria"? I just hit level 12 and part of the goal says to tap victoria. HELP!

Nevermind, she finally popped up!

alexsjusa
03-07-16, 05:54 PM
Are we getting a new event challenge? Couple things are showing up as unlock at level 1000. One looked like mixed berries and another was some green fruit! Maybe it's a glitch?

SpiritWind00
03-07-16, 06:55 PM
Are we getting a new event challenge? Couple things are showing up as unlock at level 1000. One looked like mixed berries and another was some green fruit! Maybe it's a glitch?

usually means good things are coming our way! :)

kat8rose
03-08-16, 03:20 PM
What day is update? I thought it was Tuesday, but seems I am wrong....thanks.

phatzs
03-11-16, 11:39 AM
Just reach level 28. Is it worth learning the raspberry galette?

kooky panda
03-11-16, 11:42 AM
What day is update? I thought it was Tuesday, but seems I am wrong....thanks.
We did get an update

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89735-St-Patrick-s-Day-Event-March-9-2016

ethan1brothers
03-11-16, 05:29 PM
since I just found out we don't have them yet do we any idea of when were getting neighbors?

Rynetory2
03-11-16, 05:36 PM
There is no update on this at the moment. You can however find other players at Facebook website Bakery Story 2 page to request for quickserves.

cosmolife
03-12-16, 06:06 AM
Is there a limit as to how many friends you can have on fb?

I got this popup telling me..."oops, you've helped max number of friends today." What is this max number? I thought I read in some other thread that you could add as many people and have 100's of friends? I don't think I have 100 friends but I've already reached the max

kooky panda
03-12-16, 03:06 PM

I got this popup telling me..."oops, you've helped max number of friends today." What is this max number? I thought I read in some other thread that you could add as many people and have 100's of friends? I don't think I have 100 friends but I've already reached the max

I am currently trying to get some information on this. I also received that message.

phatzs
03-13-16, 05:32 PM
Which is better to do first, learn the raspberry galette, or wait to get pie oven?

VanaCatu
03-13-16, 10:08 PM
Which is better to do first, learn the raspberry galette, or wait to get pie oven?
you can check and discuss it here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS
:)

Libbie318817
03-14-16, 05:47 AM
How do you take a screenshot in BS2?

kooky panda
03-14-16, 02:51 PM

Here is some information

How many can we receive per day?

There is no limit as long as you are not at the max cap of 20.

How many can we send out per day?(I have gotten a message that I have sent out my max for the day)

There should be no limit on how many you can send.

When someone request one from you, do you always get one back? If not when do you get one back and when do not get one back?

You can only receive one quick serve per friend per day. If we were facebook friends, you could only get one quick serve from me each day. If you request one, you only get one back if your friend accepts your request. Your friend could not then send a second one to you.

If you get the notification that you have sent out the max, it may be because you've already sent/requested from that friend or friends for that day.
If this is not the case, please let us know.

phatzs
03-15-16, 09:04 AM
you can check and discuss it here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS
:)

Thanks. I think I will wait for the pie oven, as that seems to give out more coins per dish.

kimmysue123
03-16-16, 07:37 AM
What is the coin price to learn Jelly Donuts? Not counting the fryer itself (I'm saving my gems for that)

patayita
03-16-16, 07:41 AM
It costs 1,550'000 coins to learn Chocolate Jelly Donuts :)

VanaCatu
03-16-16, 07:41 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS&p=1242523&viewfull=1#post1242523

kimmysue123
03-16-16, 12:33 PM
It costs 1,550'000 coins to learn Chocolate Jelly Donuts :)

Thank you.

butterfly_25
03-17-16, 03:31 PM
Hi all :)
Will we still get the goal rewards for an expansion if we complete it before we reach that goal in a certain level? I'm one level behind the goal that expansion 8 comes up but I expanded and am waiting for it to be completed. Thank you!

CammoAmmo
03-17-16, 06:48 PM
Hi all :)
Will we still get the goal rewards for an expansion if we complete it before we reach that goal in a certain level? I'm one level behind the goal that expansion 8 comes up but I expanded and am waiting for it to be completed. Thank you!

Yes, you will still get the reward. :) The goal will just pop up and immediately be rewarded.

butterfly_25
03-17-16, 08:52 PM
Thank you so much!! :) great to know!

anaghasaki
03-18-16, 12:40 PM
Here is some information

You can only receive one quick serve per friend per day. If we were facebook friends, you could only get one quick serve from me each day. If you request one, you only get one back if your friend accepts your request. Your friend could not then send a second one to you.

If you get the notification that you have sent out the max, it may be because you've already sent/requested from that friend or friends for that day.
If this is not the case, please let us know.

Just thought of informing you of this..
I could send 2 qs to the same person at the same time..

http://i66.tinypic.com/a3croz.png

This has happened to me in respect of another friend also (I don't have a screenshot of that)..

cgags13
03-18-16, 06:10 PM
Bakery Story 2 keeps freezing / shuts down. I tried reinstalling but didn't help.

Mercuriair
03-19-16, 01:44 PM
I'm currently playing love & cupcakes on my tablet and have bakery story 2 on iPhone.

Debating getting rid of love & cupcakes as it seems ltd. But would like to continue playing bakery story 2

Can I transfer it to my android tablet?
Or even play on both devices?

sanya87
03-23-16, 07:00 AM
I am trying to figure out where i can find fb friends to exchange quick serves, but this game doesn't have add me thread, nothing... how can we find people then?

VanaCatu
03-23-16, 07:24 AM
I am trying to figure out where i can find fb friends to exchange quick serves, but this game doesn't have add me thread, nothing... how can we find people then?
you can search in facebook some groups like "bakery story 2 neighbors".
there are a lot of people there, and you can add the as fb friends.
then you will start to get qs from them and send it back.

VanaCatu
03-23-16, 07:30 AM
I'm currently playing love & cupcakes on my tablet and have bakery story 2 on iPhone.

Debating getting rid of love & cupcakes as it seems ltd. But would like to continue playing bakery story 2

Can I transfer it to my android tablet?
Or even play on both devices?

you can only play one account on one device.

you can download regular version to your tablet, and it will automatically catch your progress from love&cupcakes version you played on this tablet.

the progress you've got in iphone, is sticked to that device in case you do not play any other storm8 games and do not have a Storm8 ID.

then i wd recommend to download some s8 game where you can set up your S8 ID and password
(same for iphone and tablet) - then you will have 2 accounts, and you can switch between them in any device - your progress will not be sticked to devices any more, but to S8 IDs.

Belovedmc
04-08-16, 01:27 PM
Hello all new to forum and hava question. I got a quest to tap on a lady who gives oranges but she never shows up and cont complete orange recipes till i click on her. Any ideas what to do?

VanaCatu
04-08-16, 01:33 PM
Hello all new to forum and hava question. I got a quest to tap on a lady who gives oranges but she never shows up and cont complete orange recipes till i click on her. Any ideas what to do?
yep :) the lady is whitney, she's the part of timed brunch event running right now.

here's the event description thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90541-The-Brunch-Event-April-6-18-2016

here's the tip what to do if the lady stuck in the door and cannot come in:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90541-The-Brunch-Event-April-6-18-2016&p=1276022&viewfull=1#post1276022

here's wht to do with the lady when she came in:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90541-The-Brunch-Event-April-6-18-2016&p=1275764&viewfull=1#post1275764

kat8rose
04-21-16, 09:39 AM
I can't find the game guide? I have seen it...pls make it sticky so I don't have to bug anyone unnecessarily

Rules on quick serves? How many in, how many can I help...any limit on how many I can use...8n a game day? Thanks!

patayita
04-21-16, 10:11 AM
I can't find the game guide? I have seen it...pls make it sticky so I don't have to bug anyone unnecessarily

Rules on quick serves? How many in, how many can I help...any limit on how many I can use...8n a game day? Thanks!

Here is the Game Guide: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide

You can send and get an unlimited amount of quick serves each day, but you can't have more than 20 at a time.

VanaCatu
04-21-16, 11:27 AM

all guides were moved to special sub-forum section: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?362-Bakery-Story-2-Game-Guides.

one thread is sticky there, you can find a link to any guide in this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90365-BS2-NAVIGATOR-Everything-About-the-Bakery!

all details about quick serves you can find under spoiler here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269852&viewfull=1#post1269852

kat8rose
04-22-16, 05:16 AM
Thanks, again....you are my official s8 gaming fairy godmother! Bookmarked!

all guides were moved to special sub-forum section: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?362-Bakery-Story-2-Game-Guides.

one thread is sticky there, you can find a link to any guide in this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90365-BS2-NAVIGATOR-Everything-About-the-Bakery!

all details about quick serves you can find under spoiler here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269852&viewfull=1#post1269852

VanaCatu
04-22-16, 07:33 AM
Thanks, again....you are my official s8 gaming fairy godmother! Bookmarked!
you are very welcome :)

(sub-forums are not very comfortable for android... sometimes they are not seen when you enter forum. you sd find then on top something like "(+) go to sub-forums" and tap it to see them)

pally101
04-26-16, 04:15 PM
Hey what is the max level for iOS game? I'm level 30 and every time I start the game my progress goes to 0 xp...
While the game is open I get xp on the bar, but when I start the game again it's 0?!?!

CammoAmmo
04-26-16, 04:30 PM
The max level currently is 40 I believe. I'm pretty sure this is a bug because I just got it too.

pally101
04-26-16, 05:46 PM
Well I'll give it to the design team, nice job ya got it fixed!! I'm back to where I was on xp!
I started the game a bit ago and it started me completely over at lvl 1 and my heart sank! Clos d the game and shook my head in despair...tried it again in a few mins and I'm back to my original progress!

janeDough
04-27-16, 03:26 AM
I am having FB problems. I cannot see the friends I usually request to help quickserves. When I open the gold envelope everybody that asks for help is listed as "Bakery Friend"not the names I usually see

margoeve
05-11-16, 07:32 AM
Hello everyone. I just signed up for this forum. I wonder if we ever get a second mixer. I get stock in production because i only have one. I haven't been able to complete any events�� Btw, why is unlocking ingredients and recipes so expensive? I can't keep up. I like the game, but if i can't finish events i don't know if i will keep playing.

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 07:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. :D

You can purchase the 2nd or an additional mixer with gems or with gold keys from the Secret Bakers' Club.

Storm2game
05-27-16, 11:57 PM
I am having FB problems. I cannot see the friends I usually request to help quickserves. When I open the gold envelope everybody that asks for help is listed as "Bakery Friend"not the names I usually see

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I wasn't getting any friends in my golden envelop. Reinstalling sorted out all the issues. Once you reinstall, login again into your facebook account to get the progress back.

CinziaR94
06-15-16, 02:47 PM
Is there a way to tell how many more of a product you need to make when the appliance is in use baking the product? I am thinking of the Pride event where we must make five more, ten more, etc. in RS2 you can check the book to see how many more you need to reach your goal.

If not I would like to suggest this. Thanx.

VanaCatu
06-15-16, 02:55 PM
there is no kinda "discovery table" in bs2 yet :)

CinziaR94
06-15-16, 04:57 PM
there is no kinda "discovery table" in bs2 yet :)

I didn't think so but thought I'd ask..thx VanaCatu

Put it on my wish list

dragonsoflou
06-21-16, 03:32 PM
hi, same thing happened to me but i can't find her or her table......i checked market/storage but don't see her. any ideas???

hushkat
06-22-16, 03:57 AM
I have a question about creme caramel. There is no mastery information provided when you click on the recipe. Is the information just missing from the graphic? Or is there never a reward for making these? Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:59 AM
I have a question about creme caramel. There is no mastery information provided when you click on the recipe. Is the information just missing from the graphic? Or is there never a reward for making these? Thanks in advance.

Let me check on this for you. Thanks for reporting this.

hushkat
06-24-16, 03:10 AM
It's been updated, thanks!

Rynetory2
06-24-16, 05:13 AM
It's been updated, thanks!

Haha you beat me to it. I was going to post earlier that it's been resolved but got super busy. Thanks for your confirmation.

mearro
06-26-16, 09:36 AM
This is probably random, but I'm curious about the romantic aspect of the game, I get hints here and there that there is something between Sam/Liam, Cooper/Kat and Sam/Cooper? I'm not at the extremely high level so I wonder if this is developed further somehow in the game?

debsinaz
07-02-16, 06:38 AM
How do I move my door?

hushkat
07-02-16, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=debsinaz;1316515]How do I move my door?[/

Go into remodel mode. Select the door and drag it where you want it.

ChefDona
07-04-16, 12:21 PM
Question..what do the numbers in the red circle by the storage mean?

CammoAmmo
07-04-16, 04:05 PM
Question..what do the numbers in the red circle by the storage mean?

Those indicate that you have new items unlocked. Currently when you get a new piece of furniture from Cooper's Furniture Design Appliance, the new furniture doesn't pop up as soon as you go to the right tab. So it might look like that number is there for no reason as it doesn't show what's new until you scroll through and find the correct furniture that you have unlocked.

However, the numbers go away as soon as you click on the tab that the new furniture is in, so if the numbers are bothering you, just click through all the design tabs and they should go away.

ChefDona
07-04-16, 08:31 PM
Thanks!

bella_0806
08-11-16, 07:36 PM
Hi, I'm on level 29 and something really weird happened tonight. I hadn't been able to complete expansion 9 because, oh well, money. The price listed was 1,006,000 coins I believe (just a little over 1M for sure) so I had that just waiting for weeks and weeks. Just tonight I clicked just to check on how many materials I needed cause I was getting close to the price and BAM!! The price had changed to only 500,000!! So I immediately clicked on it before the S8 gods realized I was practically robbing them.
Anywhoo, has this happened to anyone else recently? Has S8 finally listened to our complaints about crazy high prices?
I'm getting the ingredients to learn the Lemon Meringue Pie to verify if that price changed as well, crossing fingers and toes!!

hushkat
08-12-16, 01:11 AM
Looks like they lowered the price for all expansions. I was saving up for expansion 13, and suddenly the price dropped from 4.7M coins to 2.1M! Yay!!

VanaCatu
08-12-16, 02:50 AM
wow! great news!!! that was really needed, thanks s8 for hearing us! :)
the only thing left now is to find out how the other expansions prices changed...

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20up_zpss15nbimm.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20time_zpsvelkgprd.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20coin_zpseynlsiie.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/tynote_zpszhszwaa2.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/map_zpszqhi0jlf.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/brick_zpswkilritr.png
Side
Size
(squares)
Space
(squares)

30m

$60

R
8x9

2hrs

$300

R
8x10

3hrs

$3'000

L
9x10

4hrs

$20'000

L
10x10

5hrs

$50'000
$40'000

R
10x11

8hrs

$150'000

R
10x12

10hrs

$300'000

L
11x12

[/tr]

14hrs

$625'000

L
12x12

18hrs

$1,060'000
$500'000

R
12x13

18hrs

$1,720'000
$800'000

R
12x14

18hrs

$2,460'000
$1,200'000

L
13x14

??hrs

$3,360'000
$1,500'000

L
14x14

$4,700'000
$2,100'000

R
14x15

L
20x20

SpiritWind00
08-12-16, 04:01 AM
expansion 10 is now 800,000 coin, rest same.

bethrind1
08-12-16, 04:44 AM
Expansion 12 is $1.5 mill

kmarie8923
08-12-16, 01:10 PM
Is there any way to refresh the secret bakers club orders? I keep getting creme caramel in there and it will be a long time before I can learn it it. I've only had one set of orders that didn't have it in there this week! It's frustrating...

kooky panda
08-12-16, 01:30 PM
Is there any way to refresh the secret bakers club orders? I keep getting creme caramel in there and it will be a long time before I can learn it it. I've only had one set of orders that didn't have it in there this week! It's frustrating...
I am sorry but there is not a refresh option for the bakers club.
Feedback for this option has been passed on to the team.

CammoAmmo
08-13-16, 09:23 AM
I'm so excited about the expansion changes! Really wish I hadn't deleted all my expansion supplies just yesterday... hahah :P

baseball_boy
08-14-16, 06:38 PM
So those of us that have passed the price cut expansions paying the high price do we get anything???

LytishRed
08-22-16, 12:14 AM
Has there been any adjustment to the drop rate for thank you notes? I used to get so many that I would have to delete them because they were taking up so much space. Now I think I might have gotten 1 in the past week.

BOZGAL
08-22-16, 11:10 AM
Has there been any adjustment to the drop rate for thank you notes? I used to get so many that I would have to delete them because they were taking up so much space. Now I think I might have gotten 1 in the past week.

I have noticed a BIG drop in thank you notes collection. Seems like S8 fairies have been busy making changes.

baseball_boy
08-27-16, 09:45 AM
This game was fun, but with what the costs are for pretty much everything it is ridiculous

ChefDona
08-27-16, 10:40 AM

Same here. I only get one a day now which I've been using for the furniture challenge but I want to expand my pantry..grrr.

silberbrunnen
08-28-16, 12:37 AM
Same here :( Remember the times I had to delete them because they took up so much space in my pantry. Now I had to wait 3 days to get the missing thank you note to expand my pantry. Irony?! Stopped to crank out furniture completely, cause I don't want to wait 5 years to be able to expand shops, bakery, pantry...

Flowersandgems
09-13-16, 11:04 PM
wow! great news!!! that was really needed, thanks s8 for hearing us! :)
the only thing left now is to find out how the other expansions prices changed...

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20up_zpss15nbimm.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20time_zpsvelkgprd.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/20coin_zpseynlsiie.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/tynote_zpszhszwaa2.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/map_zpszqhi0jlf.png
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Drop/brick_zpswkilritr.png
Side
Size
(squares)
Space
(squares)

30m

$60

R
8x9

2hrs

$300

R
8x10

3hrs

$3'000

L
9x10

4hrs

$20'000

L
10x10

5hrs

$50'000
$40'000

R
10x11

8hrs

$150'000

R
10x12

10hrs

$300'000

L
11x12

[/tr]

14hrs

$625'000

L
12x12

18hrs

$1,060'000
$500'000

R
12x13

18hrs

$1,720'000
$800'000

R
12x14

18hrs

$2,460'000
$1,200'000

L
13x14

??hrs

$3,360'000
$1,500'000

L
14x14

$4,700'000
$2,100'000

R
14x15

L
20x20

The price for expansion 12 is now $1,000,000
The price for expansion 13 is now $1,200,000
Sorry I'm not sure of the times, but it's great news!

VanaCatu
09-14-16, 12:10 AM
The price for expansion 12 is now $1,000,000
The price for expansion 13 is now $1,200,000
Sorry I'm not sure of the times, but it's great news!

thank you very much for info! :)

finnfinn_boy
09-14-16, 08:59 AM
Is it me imagining it, or the people seem to be eating slower?

I have 25 counters and 25 seats in my restaurant. These days, my food runs out pretty fast and sometimes i even have totally empty counters (esp when i could not complete the SBC, or goals due to unlearned recipes). This morning, i churned out a number of dishes to complete 3 To Go Orders (and another 3 Orders 4 hrs later)... Now, 15 hrs later my counters are still full, and the dish counts are generally > 200.....strange.

Are u experiencing this too?

VanaCatu
09-14-16, 10:30 AM
Is it me imagining it, or the people seem to be eating slower?

I have 25 counters and 25 seats in my restaurant. These days, my food runs out pretty fast and sometimes i even have totally empty counters (esp when i could not complete the SBC, or goals due to unlearned recipes). This morning, i churned out a number of dishes to complete 3 To Go Orders (and another 3 Orders 4 hrs later)... Now, 15 hrs later my counters are still full, and the dish counts are generally > 200.....strange.

Are u experiencing this too?
i think it's all about math.

- normally, counters sd be sold out _evenly_.
AND
- you can sell around 1'000 plates per hour, not really more.

so, for example, you have:
- counter #1 with 10 plates,
- counter #2 with 100,
- counter #3 with 1'000,
- counter #4 with 10'000,
- and counter #5 with 100'000.

then:
- first, they will all sell 10 plates each, until #1 is empty.
- then, all sell 90 each (100 minus 10), until #2 is empty.
- when only #5 stays with food, it will sell out ~1'000 per hour.

this is how i suppose it sd be working, and how i was looking for it during couple of months.

of course the numbers are not exact-exact, everything is "+/-" (except max. sales per hour), but the cash / food flow definitely depends on which dishes are you cooking, especially when sbc / to-go / and limited-time orders are involved...

finnfinn_boy
09-15-16, 09:05 AM
i think it's all about math.

- normally, counters sd be sold out _evenly_.
AND
- you can sell around 1'000 plates per hour, not really more.

so, for example, you have:
- counter #1 with 10 plates,
- counter #2 with 100,
- counter #3 with 1'000,
- counter #4 with 10'000,
- and counter #5 with 100'000.

then:
- first, they will all sell 10 plates each, until #1 is empty.
- then, all sell 90 each (100 minus 10), until #2 is empty.
- when only #5 stays with food, it will sell out ~1'000 per hour.

this is how i suppose it sd be working, and how i was looking for it during couple of months.

of course the numbers are not exact-exact, everything is "+/-" (except max. sales per hour), but the cash / food flow definitely depends on which dishes are you cooking, especially when sbc / to-go / and limited-time orders are involved...

WOW! Thanks very much for the analyses! I guess i have been cooking the recipes with high no of plates and it takes time to run them down!

grega228
09-15-16, 10:44 AM
Hello...I have a problem...the game wont work on huawei p8 lite...it shows logo and dont go further to game ... I try all options which is posted and still dont work..is anyone have some idea what is wrog? Thx

infinitelove19
09-21-16, 12:25 AM
Same here :( Remember the times I had to delete them because they took up so much space in my pantry. Now I had to wait 3 days to get the missing thank you note to expand my pantry. Irony?! Stopped to crank out furniture completely, cause I don't want to wait 5 years to be able to expand shops, bakery, pantry...

AGREED!!! Drop rate for letters from Liam is way too low.

I stopped making furniture about a month ago & now can't expand my pantry or my restaurant due to lack of letters. Seems to me the rate should be roughly double what it is now & if we get 'extras' we can make furniture. As it is now, I may never make furniture again.

Let me put it this way, the rate seems less than 1 per day, so if I made furniture, I would just be sitting at zero. :-/

kooky panda
09-21-16, 09:53 AM
Hello...I have a problem...the game wont work on huawei p8 lite...it shows logo and dont go further to game ... I try all options which is posted and still dont work..is anyone have some idea what is wrog? Thx

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

cutemsbunny
09-28-16, 08:58 AM
Storing away the Marshmallow Oven and notes

I am not cooking on it anymore, I want to store it to make more room for other stuff in my bakery, but it doesn't even have the option to store it away. They are all just taking up space in my bakery floor for nothing. I hope it's not the same for the tea kettle ovens and the blossom oven, if so I will be very unhappy since I have 3 of each and I am already almost finished with the tea kettle, that means I have 6 ovens sitting there taking up space that I am not using at all.

Also, it is getting harder now to get enough notes to upgrade anything. I have enough parts to upgrade but not enough notes. I use to see notes almost every time when the guy comes out, but now I am lucky to get 1 per day even if I see him 5-7 times a day (every 2 hours). I had to dump my hard earned parts to make room in my pantry because I can't upgrade it due to not enough notes, and it had been over 2 weeks I had been trying to get 26 notes.

Please fix these issues!

CruiserBobs
09-30-16, 03:13 PM
Hello, I just started playing the game and got to around lvl 17 atm. I would like to ask what is the best use for gems in this game? I searched this thread and it seems a second mixer or blender will be best but would like some opinions. I only just unlocked the blender so I may not need it much yet, but I would love to have a second mixer. Thanks!

ladyknightkeladry
10-01-16, 04:59 AM
Hello, I just started playing the game and got to around lvl 17 atm. I would like to ask what is the best use for gems in this game? I searched this thread and it seems a second mixer or blender will be best but would like some opinions. I only just unlocked the blender so I may not need it much yet, but I would love to have a second mixer. Thanks!

Second mixer, definitely. In the beginning levels, you'll need a lot more frosting and fruit preserve than you will peanut butter and custard. I don't think you even need peanut butter until level 20. We also occasionally need the mixer to make stuff for events (the current one, for example). When you get to higher levels, it'll be a good idea to get a second blender, but from what I remember, you aren't there yet. When I got to higher levels, I also used gems to eventually get appliances that I felt cost too many coins for me to reasonably spend (like the fryer, melting pot and ice cream machine as well as some required secondary appliances like a second pie oven).

If you haven't done so already, I would highly highly recommend checking out the guides that VanaCatu has made for upcoming goals and recipes (and whatever else you want to know about, there's basically one for whatever you can think of). They'll really help with game-play.

VanaCatu
10-01-16, 10:11 AM
i think it's definitely sd be a mixer! :)
thanks god, we had wonderful pioneers of this game, they shared their experience, and i did everything as they said and as ms. keladry mentioned: my 1st gem investment was a mixer, then blender, and then, on higher levels, huge-priced baking appliances.

mixer produces ingredients required for events, and events often give higher-coin dishes. moreover, even regular ingredients made in mixer, are more required than blender's ones: you can check home-made ingredients guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90276-BAKERY-STORY-2-Ingredients&p=1270367&viewfull=1#post1270367), there under spoiler you can find a usage of ingredients. mixer is definitely the most popular :)

you can also check some suggestions from our pioneers on how to make your progress better (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS), it can really help!

If you haven't done so already, I would highly highly recommend checking out the guides that VanaCatu has made for upcoming goals and recipes (and whatever else you want to know about, there's basically one for whatever you can think of). They'll really help with game-play.
thank you dear :) it is really great to see that your job is appreciated and helpful :o

ladyknightkeladry
10-02-16, 11:07 PM
thank you dear :) it is really great to see that your job is appreciated and helpful :o

Super appreciated! By the way, I've finished the last of the goal lines for levels 44 and 45 and posted them on the goals guide for you.

jao1961
10-04-16, 06:56 PM
Yes I have a question. I missed a few months not being online. Will some of the special event s ever be rerun? I would really like the ones I missed like mothers day patty's day ext..?

VanaCatu
10-05-16, 09:23 AM
Yes I have a question. I missed a few months not being online. Will some of the special event s ever be rerun? I would really like the ones I missed like mothers day patty's day ext..?
until now, nothing had been repeated.
sometimes they use images of limited recipes and appliances for other limited events, but only images. not content.

jao1961
10-06-16, 03:17 PM
Well have another question lol. I was wondering the appliances for gems like the gem plants and the designer mixer for example do they have other or different recipes than normal appliances? Just wondering cause some are a lower gem cost than other appliances. ��

VanaCatu
10-07-16, 01:53 AM
Well have another question lol. I was wondering the appliances for gems like the gem plants and the designer mixer for example do they have other or different recipes than normal appliances? Just wondering cause some are a lower gem cost than other appliances. ��
No, gem appliances do same things as usual one. The point is that you have a limit how many of a kind you can buy for coins. Meantime, there seems to be no limit of how many you can have for gems. Home oven costs 30 gems coz it produces mostly low coins food (except of 3 special recipes), and cupcake oven have only recipes that use ingredients you cannot buy but only get as random drops from visiting grocers, so it costs 50 gems and not 75 like others.

You can check a limit and menu of appliances here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269856&viewfull=1#post1269856

And wht to buy with gems here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS

StoxMan
10-11-16, 08:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

In Bakery Story 2 Goals, You often need to purchase an oven. My question is :

In the Melting Pot Goal, You need to have the Melting Pot appliance, and I do not have $1,750,000. Can I purchase the "designer" melting pot for 75 Gems and satisfy the goal ? Or, must you buy the "regular" appliance with money to satisfy the goal ? Note : I do NOT have the "regular" melting pot yet.

Thanks very much !

VanaCatu
10-11-16, 09:22 PM
there was such a problem in the beginning, but it was fixed (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87280-Have-Cake-Maker-Don-t-Do-What-I-Did!&p=1220325&viewfull=1#post1220325) long time ago, so now you can absolutely buy requested appliance for gems and it will count toward the goal.

last app i bought with coins was cake maker #1 over half year ago, but everything costs so much in this this game that i prefer to buy appliances for gems - at least this can help me to save coins for unlocking ingreds, learning recipes, and openning stores.

StoxMan
10-11-16, 09:45 PM
there was such a problem in the beginning, but it was fixed (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87280-Have-Cake-Maker-Don-t-Do-What-I-Did!&p=1220325&viewfull=1#post1220325) long time ago, so now you can absolutely buy requested appliance for gems and it will count toward the goal.

last app i bought with coins was cake maker #1 over half year ago, but everything costs so much in this this game that i prefer to buy appliances for gems - at least this can help me to save coins for unlocking ingreds, learning recipes, and openning stores.

Thank You. Very helpful !

Mercuriair
10-14-16, 11:57 AM
I've been playing around with stuff in prep for transferring to new phone (argh! Posted on that as I am dreading and haven't a clue! Seems super complicated!)

It seems we can get neighbours on bs2 now is that right?

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 06:57 PM
I've been playing around with stuff in prep for transferring to new phone (argh! Posted on that as I am dreading and haven't a clue! Seems super complicated!)

It seems we can get neighbours on bs2 now is that right?

Hi. Please see my reply to your post in the other thread.

We can add neighbours to ask for quickserves.

jao1961
11-28-16, 10:44 AM
OK I have a question also. I am close to an expansion so customers are "asking for more seating" . In order to save space I'm curious about walking space. Do the customers need one or two rows of walking space? Between the plants to grow fruit, ovens mixers and blenders oh and lots of counters I'm trying to figure out a good way to save space. The extra " key" ovens too. Have most of decorations in storage ATM. Not putting out yet. Want to very much they are so lovely. Especially the animated ones.

jao1961
11-28-16, 10:47 AM
Sorry new thread. I'm wondering if items dropped from for example the special icing from Jenny will stop dropping after you reach a gold level on that recipe??:(😵😳

VanaCatu
11-28-16, 11:02 AM
OK I have a question also. I am close to an expansion so customers are "asking for more seating" . In order to save space I'm curious about walking space. Do the customers need one or two rows of walking space? Between the plants to grow fruit, ovens mixers and blenders oh and lots of counters I'm trying to figure out a good way to save space. The extra " key" ovens too. Have most of decorations in storage ATM. Not putting out yet. Want to very much they are so lovely. Especially the animated ones.
one row is enough for walking :)
and you can check the box "efficient layout" here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS - maybe it wd help you to organize yr space.

VanaCatu
11-28-16, 11:13 AM
Sorry new thread. I'm wondering if items dropped from for example the special icing from Jenny will stop dropping after you reach a gold level on that recipe??:(����

i haven't yet reached gold mastery of any "spec" recipe, but i'm sure they will not stop dropping spec.ingredients - too many recipes will become useless then.

jao1961
12-01-16, 08:52 AM
i haven't yet reached gold mastery of any "spec" recipe, but i'm sure they will not stop dropping spec.ingredients - too many recipes will become useless then.

OK thanks for info

erinelizabef
01-12-17, 01:23 PM
I'm quite frustrated with completing hard/time lengthy To-Go Orders just to end up getting $. Is there a way to get an item instead? I feel like I play so often but this game requires SO much time for everything.

ladyknightkeladry
01-12-17, 07:27 PM
I'm quite frustrated with completing hard/time lengthy To-Go Orders just to end up getting $. Is there a way to get an item instead? I feel like I play so often but this game requires SO much time for everything.

Unfortunately, it's all up to chance. The only way to get items is to either get them randomly from completing To-Go Orders or to spend gems to complete the upgrades. Also idk if you've been using this feature but if you think the To-Go Orders that are popping up for you are too hard or time-consuming to complete, you can always refresh the order and wait 10 minutes to get a new one. It's what I do whenever the orders need to use a lot of butter/frosting/etc.

BonnieBobbles
02-08-17, 02:19 PM
Can someone please help!! I just levelled up to 38 and I thought there was a new recipe for parfait of some kind but cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks

BonnieBobbles
02-08-17, 02:25 PM
Can someone please help!! I just levelled up to 38 and I thought there was a new recipe for parfait of some kind but cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks

It's okay!! Found it in the breakfast or brunch oven.. can't remember name of oven now!! Not doing well here!

jadabug08
03-11-17, 08:54 PM
I don't know where to ask this question so please bear with me. I just started playing and I've connected through Facebook. Is this the only way to get neighbors? Also it says coming soon for visiting neighbors. When? Thanks in advance.

The coming soon on neighbors has been there for over a year, as far as I know there is no way to visit neighbors yet. We haven't had a update on bs2 for a few months, but I would stay on the look out for one hopefully

kooky panda
03-12-17, 01:47 PM
I don't know where to ask this question so please bear with me. I just started playing and I've connected through Facebook. Is this the only way to get neighbors? Also it says coming soon for visiting neighbors. When? Thanks in advance.
There is currently no feature to add neighbors by storm ID. Sorry.

atrekker1
05-09-17, 11:41 AM
Is there a way to tell when we first started this game? When the app was installed?

Rynetory2
05-10-17, 06:29 AM
I'm afraid there's no record of when individuals started the game. There is no profile page.

Edit to add: You can check your iTunes or google play account and scroll back under your purchases and should be able to see the day your first downloaded the game.

pchats2000
05-14-17, 01:59 AM
How do I transfer the game to the new phone?

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 02:09 AM
You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story2, Dream City, Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use any game listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

sfgal76
06-02-17, 10:49 AM
Hi all i'm wondering if anyone knows what the jars are for .. I have so many taking space but if I need them for something I don't want to delete them..
Thanks

pixiegamer
06-02-17, 11:55 AM
Hi all i'm wondering if anyone knows what the jars are for .. I have so many taking space but if I need them for something I don't want to delete them..
Thanks

Hi sfgal76,

Welcome to the forums :) Firstly, I moved your post to the appropriate forum - jars are a feature in Bakery Story 2, not the original Bakery Story.

Secondly, I believe jars are used for expanding your pantry storage:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Shop/pantryview_zpst7lohthf.png

Unfortunately, I'm not as familiar with BS2 as I am with the original, so I wouldn't know if they are used elsewhere :( I hope another player can offer more input!

Moissonor
07-21-17, 08:17 AM
I am at level 45.
What is the optimal Number of tables for the game ? 20, 25, ...
What is the optimal Number of counters for the game ?
Merci

Moissonor
07-25-17, 05:34 AM
What is the real limit for Quick serves ?

For the moment, I have 52/20 Quick serves. The /20 is obsolete. It is time to eliminate or change this information.

What will happen after 99/20 ? ... 00/20 ???

Merci

ladyknightkeladry
07-30-17, 06:33 PM
I am at level 45.
What is the optimal Number of tables for the game ? 20, 25, ...
What is the optimal Number of counters for the game ?
Merci

If I recall correctly, the optimal number of tables is 22-24. There'll only ever be that many customers in the cafe at the same time. There is no optimal number of counters, your best bet is just to make sure they're always full of food. If you want to make money faster, you'll only want to make the higher-price goods. For more tips, you can use the guide that VanaCatu made a while back: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS

Moissonor
07-31-17, 07:04 AM
If I recall correctly, the optimal number of tables is 22-24. There'll only ever be that many customers in the cafe at the same time. There is no optimal number of counters, your best bet is just to make sure they're always full of food. If you want to make money faster, you'll only want to make the higher-price goods. For more tips, you can use the guide that VanaCatu made a while back: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS
Merci

What you thing about Quick serves ?

Moissonor
07-31-17, 03:07 PM
Merci

What you thing about Quick serves ?

Sorry: "think" not "thing"
Merci

AprilRenee01
07-31-17, 04:41 PM
I have over 60 tables in my bakery, and it does fill up quite nicely. There are more than 25 customers in my bakery at any given time, provided that I have goods to sell.

SeaJelly77
08-01-17, 03:38 AM
Hello, I noticed that when I level up I've been unlocking recipes that are no where to be found.

When I leveled up to level 23, there was a chocolate recipe and a tea recipe that I cannot find. I wish I took a screenshot but I didn't think to. However I did take a screenshot for level 24, and I can't find the "breakfast pick me up" recipe anywhere. Can someone help me?

Also: Yes, I have all unlocked appliances. So I'm really confused.

VanaCatu
08-02-17, 07:28 AM
Hello, I noticed that when I level up I've been unlocking recipes that are no where to be found.

When I leveled up to level 23, there was a chocolate recipe and a tea recipe that I cannot find. I wish I took a screenshot but I didn't think to. However I did take a screenshot for level 24, and I can't find the "breakfast pick me up" recipe anywhere. Can someone help me?

this is well known problem, not only for this game.
regular BS and RS also show in level-up notices the food that was a part of timed goals (((
breakfast pick me up is one of recipes that is inside of brunch oven that was available for purchase abt year ago during limited time events.
you can check the details here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95261-BAKERY-2-Update-2016-Nov-01-BRUNCH-OVEN).
(sorry, i'm now looking for other hosting for pictures, to reload them all and to fix the guides.
but you can anyhow open the spoiler "text view & mastery details" - you can find there textual description of that oven recipes).

liltadple
08-10-17, 12:54 PM
I have played BS2 from its release in the App Store. This has been by far my favorite game. I've even continued to play knowing there hasn't been an update in over a year, there aren't events anymore and it seems like it's been abandoned so I'm not sure if this question even matters. It's my understanding when ios 11 releases in the fall many games won't work due to their coding. I wanted to know if this will be the case with BS2.

Rynetory2
08-10-17, 07:26 PM
For now, it is recommended that you do not update to iOS 11 for certain games.

You can check your device to see if you have any games that may have issues by going to:

Settings > General > About > Applications. This brings up a list of the installed apps that are 32-bit.

koalamama3
10-20-17, 12:01 AM
Hi. Ive been playing consistently (like every other hour daily) and for the past couple days... Liam has stopped dropping envelopes. He was dropping at least 2x day and haven't lately. I dont have a problem with Jenny and Charlotte's drops so what's goin on with him? I need to expand store and upgrade storage. Please fix or help. Thanks.

ReiSixx9
11-12-17, 01:11 AM
How do I get pineapple/kiwi juice?

reflection37
11-12-17, 06:53 PM
I?m not quite certain if this subject I?m about to write belongs here?
If they aren't allowed I apologize in advance |:
I just used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn?t want to), however, I moved ahead and did it to unlock the appliances section I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using 49 gems! I?ve been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, I?m so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed. ): is this correct? Did I do something wrong? Can someone assist me? ): Thank you

VanaCatu
11-16-17, 10:08 PM
How do I get pineapple/kiwi juice?
they are random drops from smoothies serving.
check Ingredients Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90276-BAKERY-STORY-2-Ingredients&p=1270369&viewfull=1#post1270369) for details.

sweetie_bug
04-29-18, 11:15 PM
What are the the thought bubbles the customers have? One says no chairs, what are the others?

VanaCatu
04-30-18, 07:59 AM
I?m not quite certain if this subject I?m about to write belongs here?
If they aren't allowed I apologize in advance |:
I just used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn?t want to), however, I moved ahead and did it to unlock the appliances section I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using 49 gems! I?ve been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, I?m so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed. ): is this correct? Did I do something wrong? Can someone assist me? ): Thank you
i believe this question is about "bakery story", not "bakery story 2" game:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Bakery-Story-Discussions

nevertheless, i'm afraid, no one can help you, sorry :(
this is how it is in that game:
you can max have 18 slots, if you need more - you can buy them for 49gems per each one additional slot.

VanaCatu
04-30-18, 08:01 AM
What are the the thought bubbles the customers have? One says no chairs, what are the others?

hi :) try to check these topics:

BAKERY STORY 2 :: Game Guide > Special Visitors & DROPS >>> (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269851&viewfull=1#post1269851)

BAKERY STORY 2 :: Game Guide > Characters in Game >>> (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90273-BAKERY-STORY-2-Game-Guide&p=1269885&viewfull=1#post1269885)

Ki250
06-01-18, 05:36 AM
Why does the quantity of items decrease? For instance the Mocha Frappe quantity is 600 however when I made it yesterday the quantity was not 600 I believe it was around 400 or so. I will repost after I finish making another one. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Ki250
06-01-18, 09:54 AM
Why does the quantity of items decrease? For instance the Mocha Frappe quantity is 600 however when I made it yesterday the quantity was not 600 I believe it was around 400 or so. I will repost after I finish making another one. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Confirmed the servings decreased from 600 to 487. Weird.

Ki250
06-01-18, 10:13 AM
My apologies I just realized I wanted to post this in Bakery Story 2. Moderators please move to correct thread. Thanks.

Moved your posts to Bakery 2 KP

kooky panda
06-01-18, 10:25 AM
I will flag this over.

AmberHurst
06-30-19, 05:42 PM
Please could someone tell me what I'm suppose to do when my pantry is full, but don't have enough of one thing to bake. I tried to sell something but it wouldn't let me.
Help...!

AnnirasSweets
06-30-19, 05:54 PM
Please could someone tell me what I'm suppose to do when my pantry is full, but don't have enough of one thing to bake. I tried to sell something but it wouldn't let me.
Help...!

Here's a link to the Bakery Story 2 Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Bakery-Story-2-Discussions

I can't answer your question as I don't play the game but I would suggest looking at the BS2 Game Guide located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90365-BS2-NAVIGATOR-Everything-About-the-Bakery!

I scanned the Game Guide and it has an entire section on the pantry with details on how it works complete with tips.

TwixAndScones
07-26-19, 09:55 AM
I just start today, where is add NBRS button? I confuse.

Also is there name option?

Danidenatal
08-21-19, 03:50 PM
Hi!

I began few days ago too...

But I think there’s no more friends playing.
Game looks forgot by storm8

Full of wrongs too.

Nascarfan356
10-16-19, 01:30 PM
How do I get the pineapple bush

kooky panda
10-17-19, 10:13 AM
How do I get the pineapple bushCheck under the appliance tab.(need to be on level 17)

ramonaparker45
10-19-19, 04:10 PM
How do I add neighbors on bs2? And is there any way I can sell items i don't want in my pantry?

daisybeach2
11-08-19, 10:43 PM
Please help. My game suddenly disappeared. How can I get it back?

kooky panda
11-12-19, 11:25 AM
How do I add neighbors on bs2? And is there any way I can sell items i don't want in my pantry?
There is no option of either of these features.

kooky panda
11-12-19, 11:26 AM
Please help. My game suddenly disappeared. How can I get it back?

See transfer thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Angel92964
04-10-21, 07:06 PM
You earn gems by doing ?to go orders? also.

Angel92964
04-10-21, 07:11 PM
Is ?home delivery? the same as ?to go orders?? I?m on level 45 & haven?t seen where we can do ?home delivery?.

Angel92964
04-10-21, 07:22 PM
Does anybody know how to get “fast growing” pitcher for the fruit bushes? I’m on level 45. It says you use the “pineapple bush”. I have made 10 pineapple drinks...thinking it takes them, but that’s not working.

barksnchirps
11-04-21, 02:16 AM
I m playing Bakery story 2 & I m at Level 12...I like the game but I m not able to visit community members & make friends.I cannot socialize. I m not able to take photos of my bakery too.Help me!🙁🙁🙁

SpiritWind00
11-04-21, 02:43 PM
I m playing Bakery story 2 & I m at Level 12...I like the game but I m not able to visit community members & make friends.I cannot socialize. I m not able to take photos of my bakery too.Help me!������
From what I remember, you have to use Facebook for the social aspect. I can't help you with the photo option, but you can always take a screen shot of your bakery with your device camera.

[I removed your duplicate post as well in line with the Forum Rules.]

barksnchirps
11-05-21, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1659110]
Thank u for replying...& it is not fair to be a facebook member
to socialize...that's so unfair🙁

ethan1brothers
12-08-21, 01:56 PM
Thank u for replying...& it is not fair to be a facebook member
to socialize...that's so unfair��

actually, they never implemented the social aspects of the game nor did they ever finish the map

they suddenly just stopped updating it about 4 years ago

978kristy978
03-30-22, 10:04 PM
Will this game ever be updated? I’m trying to make Progress but everything is so expensive, even unlocking new recipes will take months.It’s a good game superior to the first one, but it’s gonna cost me like $2 million coins to unlock the next recipe and 8 million coins for the stupid shop I need with the gourmet stuff. It’s a cute game but is it abandoned?