PDA

View Full Version : Can't visit neighbors?

sleepygs
11-06-15, 02:56 PM
I don't want to submit a support ticket if this isn't really a "thing" but my game won't let me visit my neighbors without hanging on the "processing" screen since the Hay/Pumpkin update.

Am I the only one? I've done all the usual trouble shooting, of course.

(iOS 9.1 on an older iPod.)

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 03:52 PM
This happens to me sometimes when I try and gift my neighbours. It gets stuck on processing. I think it does this when there is a weak connection

sleepygs
11-06-15, 06:56 PM
Thanks. My wifi is strong, but I'll watch it and see, who knows. (Much better than trying tech support!)

Rynetory2
11-07-15, 09:19 AM
Thanks. My wifi is strong, but I'll watch it and see, who knows. (Much better than trying tech support!)

If your connection is stable and strong, try force shutting your ipad to clear cache regularly. I find that my iPad performance slows down when I don't clear cache for about 2 months. Also make sure you have plenty of storage space. Now I do that on regular basis. Hope this helps.

PostreDulce12
11-08-15, 02:00 AM
Having long delays with loading and processing too!

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting my device (kindle) but not helping. When it finally stops processing, I get the "Oh Darn" pop-up that says my bakery is out of sync. I have to hit OK repeatedly until the screen clears up. When I try to see my news or neighbors tab the problem starts all over again!

I think something is wrong with the update too. I had trouble even loading the game a few days ago.

Bakerling
11-08-15, 10:05 AM
Having long delays with loading and processing too!

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting my device (kindle) but not helping. When it finally stops processing, I get the "Oh Darn" pop-up that says my bakery is out of sync. I have to hit OK repeatedly until the screen clears up. When I try to see my news or neighbors tab the problem starts all over again!

I think something is wrong with the update too. I had trouble even loading the game a few days ago.

I face the same problem as you too. There are many processing recently and game seem to disconnect half way while playing. I face these problems since after the maintenance on 1 November 2015.

mytsa
11-08-15, 07:00 PM
I don't have this problem myself, but one of my neighbout said that she's having this problem, like since a week ago.