PDA

View Full Version : Problem expanding

mikado86
11-06-15, 01:01 PM
So yeah, as tittle says, Im not given the option to expand, I DID expand once, and when I tried the second time I was about to "collect" the space, so when I clicked the game went into... server refresh I guess? it was then or when I tried to actually move my furniture, anyways, now I do not have the space and I cant expand again, my game looks like this now

Notice a wall to the right, which would indicate I am supoced to be able to use it, but yeah

kooky panda
11-06-15, 03:48 PM
Try force closing out and restarting your game.

mikado86
11-06-15, 04:00 PM
Given that my phone has restarted itswlf (old pirce of junk) multiple times and the problem persist im going to assume that does not help. Id try reinstalling but idk if this new account is om the server and i have an account at all. So im not risking it for now

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 12:27 PM
Given that my phone has restarted itswlf (old pirce of junk) multiple times and the problem persist im going to assume that does not help. Id try reinstalling but idk if this new account is om the server and i have an account at all. So im not risking it for now

You can try reinstalling your game. Your game data is saved on our servers.

mikado86
11-10-15, 03:18 AM
I did so, it did not fixed it, today I woke up and it was magically fixed, then I expanded again, after my phone restarted at random (AKA closed app) want to bet what happened? you bet, same thing but now with a different wall

well anyways i reached my lvl cap for rewards, so I wont be playing this game anymore, good luck fixing this bug if you so chose to