PDA

View Full Version : Got new iphne & don't want to start a new bakery. help

Unregistered
02-17-11, 04:06 PM
Hi
I just got a new iphone and went to my bakery and it re-started from the begining. uugggghhh. Is there anyway to log-in with a storm id name and pick up where I left off before the new phone?

inasilverbubble
02-21-11, 12:12 PM
Can we get an answer on this? I'm having the same issue with City Story

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:00 PM
I play the story games on my ipod touch. I just got a Verizon iphone, and I wanted to transfer my games to the iphone. The only games not transferrable were the story games. I put the apps on my iphone and created new accounts, but I don't even play them because I have to start over. On Bakery Story alone, I am at level 48 with tons of wonderful neighbors. I have bought a forever oven (42 gems), and I don't want to just give that all up. Please make it so we can transfer games. I will gladly delete my current iphone story games for my current ipod touch story games. I don't want to be dependent on wifi with the ipod touch when I have an iphone.

Thank you for considering this!!!!

Unregistered
02-22-11, 03:22 PM
I play the story games on my ipod touch. I just got a Verizon iphone, and I wanted to transfer my games to the iphone. The only games not transferrable were the story games. I put the apps on my iphone and created new accounts, but I don't even play them because I have to start over. On Bakery Story alone, I am at level 48 with tons of wonderful neighbors. I have bought a forever oven (42 gems), and I don't want to just give that all up. Please make it so we can transfer games. I will gladly delete my current iphone story games for my current ipod touch story games. I don't want to be dependent on wifi with the ipod touch when I have an iphone.

Thank you for considering this!!!!

They already have a system in place to transfer between devices.

Linky: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

Unregistered
03-04-11, 01:01 AM
I'm going thru tht same issue, any body figured it out... soo upseting