PDA

View Full Version : Regarding support ticket number 1895950

7msannie7
11-06-15, 12:56 AM
I emailed a support ticket from one account I play on my phone (storm id 7aquaman7) regarding my iPad account (storm id 7msannie7) stating that in the recent dragon tales quest I crafted the chair a tad early not realizing how quickly it crafted but figured I would still get credit for having crafted it. When that came up I did not get credit for crafting it and I ended the quest with a level 13 Banshee, level 10 Ghost Armor having the chair crafted, I have won countless battles with my champion dragons but because support looked at the wrong account rather than reading the message contents about which account it was regarding I missed out on the prize.

[S8] Regina
11-06-15, 10:09 AM
I emailed a support ticket from one account I play on my phone (storm id 7aquaman7) regarding my iPad account (storm id 7msannie7) stating that in the recent dragon tales quest I crafted the chair a tad early not realizing how quickly it crafted but figured I would still get credit for having crafted it. When that came up I did not get credit for crafting it and I ended the quest with a level 13 Banshee, level 10 Ghost Armor having the chair crafted, I have won countless battles with my champion dragons but because support looked at the wrong account rather than reading the message contents about which account it was regarding I missed out on the prize.

I'll have an agent take a look at your ticket as soon as possible, thank you for your patience!