bakica888
11-05-15, 11:30 PM
I have 300 counters and you?

bakica888
11-05-15, 11:31 PM
How can i post the picture?

deekathleen
11-06-15, 05:02 AM
I have like ten or twelve. If I start to get more than that I stop cooking till some clear and I can put them back in storage.

bunnipowerz
11-06-15, 08:10 AM
300?! O_o geez! Lol! I only have 6. >XD

twospoons
11-06-15, 08:54 AM

Good god, why?

I just don't understand the urge to accumulate food.

PrairieGrass
11-06-15, 04:42 PM
Are you trying to have one of each recipe out on display? Like others, I also stop baking when I get too many counters. My bakery is just mid-sized so I don't want to clutter it up with many counters or tables for that matter. But if you like it that is all that matters.

aiyoosha
11-06-15, 04:46 PM
Gosh dang that's a lot. I thought I had a lot cuz of all the recipes I'm mastering but dam that's too many.

Rynetory2
11-07-15, 09:55 AM
Gosh that's really a lot! My cookers cooks 24/7 and I never block my doors. I didn't have as many counters out as 300.

Bakerling
11-08-15, 10:14 AM

I used to have more than 300 counters Of foods in 3 years back. Then I discard so much foods away so that I have space for placing my decorations. Actually our customers don't need so much foods so I discard them away. Now I have 7 to 8 counters of foods only.

sgoetzinger99
11-08-15, 12:39 PM

It's worth going to see this...kind of mind-boggling!

mytsa
11-08-15, 06:48 PM
WOW~ it must be a magnificient scene to look at, please post a picture.
My bakery is only 340 cells ^0^, and I have 2 counters at this moment.

bakica888
11-09-15, 08:22 AM
I would really like to post picture but dobt know how to do it. Sonebody knows?

bakica888
11-09-15, 08:23 AM
Yes i try to have all recepies...

Rynetory2
11-09-15, 08:38 AM
I would really like to post picture but dobt know how to do it. Sonebody knows?

To add a pic, click on the 3rd icon from the right on the toolbar in the reply box. Select pic from computer or url and click upload.

sgoetzinger99
11-09-15, 09:08 PM

May I ask why??

Bakerling
11-09-15, 11:27 PM

Well I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines including the Pumpkin Producer. That is more important than having 300 counters of food. I have 18 Pumpkin Producer so I mastered the recipes fast.

twospoons
11-10-15, 12:02 PM
Well I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines including the Pumpkin Producer. That is more important than having 300 counters of food. I have 18 Pumpkin Producer so I mastered the recipes fast.

the importance of any particular action in this game being relative, of course. you think mastering all the ovens is important (to the point where you continually crow about it), having all the foods on display is important to bakica888, and i place no importance on either of those things, only on having a pretty bakery. no one's right, no one's wrong.

deekathleen
11-10-15, 04:15 PM
Well I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines including the Pumpkin Producer. That is more important than having 300 counters of food. I have 18 Pumpkin Producer so I mastered the recipes fast

Some people don't like to spend money on ovens and a lot of time cooking all that food just to throw it out,which is what you have said you do. What's important to you is probably not as important to someone else and vice versa.

Rynetory2
11-11-15, 02:00 AM
We all have our individual playing styles.. Some like to cook and keep their food while others like to master quickly and even to the extent of tossing it away. Well for me, I like to cook and keep my food while taking my time to master all the recipes. I have not master all recipes yet but I had majority done. I run my bakery like I would if I had a real one. I like to see the variety of food in my bakery and earning coins. Although my food counters take up lots of space, I still cant bear to toss any food away. Mastering is just part of the playing process, I'll master all eventually so Im not rushing it.

Lenkapon
11-11-15, 06:53 AM
So... Bakica888 has given me the permission to post his/her bakery photo.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25837 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25837)

Really impressive!

bunnipowerz
11-11-15, 07:43 AM

Really impressive!

Good gracious!! O_o LOL. that is indeed a lot of counters! >XD

twospoons
11-11-15, 11:39 AM
Okay, I am impressed by how well organized it is, pies in one section, cakes in another, doughnuts all together, etc.

sgoetzinger99
11-11-15, 11:55 AM
the importance of any particular action in this game being relative, of course. you think mastering all the ovens is important (to the point where you continually crow about it), having all the foods on display is important to bakica888, and i place no importance on either of those things, only on having a pretty bakery. no one's right, no one's wrong.

Thank you, two spoons...I couldn't have said it better myself!

mytsa
11-11-15, 06:12 PM
This is what I want to say.

Okay, I am impressed by how well organized it is, pies in one section, cakes in another, doughnuts all together, etc.

PrairieGrass
11-13-15, 06:21 PM
That is some good organization Bakica. I like looking at all the drinks where one can compare all the chocolate/ coffee type drinks with whipped cream or latte and see how similar some recipes are in appearance. Or I can look at all the red and green drinks and figure out what I might want to make and have displayed and served around Christmas. The only time I had a lot of counters out of one food was when we had to make pies for the 4th of July goals, and I tried to make every kind of pie I could find and have them all displayed together.

aiyoosha
11-13-15, 06:29 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25837 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25837)

Really impressive!

wow thats impressive, i like how u put everything in the same category lol shes so clever.

bakica888
11-13-15, 11:08 PM
Tnx dear ♡

Rynetory2
11-14-15, 12:26 AM
bakica888, you did a brilliant job!! :D Your bakery is an awesome and impressive display of food, showing the tremendous effort you put in!

Bakerling
11-14-15, 12:32 AM
Nice layout bakica888. Well done.

pcabral03
11-14-15, 01:10 AM
Wow that's allot of counters out at once :eek: But gotta say I like it because it's so organized, good job Bakica888 that took allot of work and effort !!! :D I do agree with TwoSpoons though everyone has a style of play that works and is right for them. Personally I like that all the bakeries are not the same and are unique to the owner. I used to have a neighbor that didn't have hardly any decor/tables/counters. But I loved her bakery because always had the most amazing tile designs with elaborate picture scenes. As for myself don't know exact count but I have bought and stored 6 of every counter available for coins, I have anywhere from 6-8 out at a time though. As for my style of play I've mastered all the reg oven/fountains but taking my time with other appliances. Will master about 2-3 recipes at a time, then stop baking or only bake RVC cake till those sell down. Figure I'm less than halfway done with other appliances but I'm level 99, so keeps me playing with game instead of getting bored and quitting. I like to expand too, last month did the 20,000,000 coins one. So far only have 4,000,000 coins to reach 30,000,000 I need for next one though. Oops sorry for long post :o

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 11:59 AM
Wow that's allot of counters out at once :eek: But gotta say I like it because it's so organized, good job Bakica888 that took allot of work and effort !!! :D I do agree with TwoSpoons though everyone has a style of play that works and is right for them. Personally I like that all the bakeries are not the same and are unique to the owner. I used to have a neighbor that didn't have hardly any decor/tables/counters. But I loved her bakery because always had the most amazing tile designs with elaborate picture scenes. As for myself don't know exact count but I have bought and stored 6 of every counter available for coins, I have anywhere from 6-8 out at a time though. As for my style of play I've mastered all the reg oven/fountains but taking my time with other appliances. Will master about 2-3 recipes at a time, then stop baking or only bake RVC cake till those sell down. Figure I'm less than halfway done with other appliances but I'm level 99, so keeps me playing with game instead of getting bored and quitting. I like to expand too, last month did the 20,000,000 coins one. So far only have 4,000,000 coins to reach 30,000,000 I need for next one though. Oops sorry for long post :o

i do expansions with coins too and boy does it take forever but man you earn money quick.

pcabral03
11-14-15, 01:14 PM
i do expansions with coins too and boy does it take forever but man you earn money quick.

Lol thanks I try master recipes and expand at same time, my mastering is slow though since only do one or two at a time then cook RVC or Earl Grey tea till it sells off. But I do get coins quicker.

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 01:50 PM
Lol thanks I try master recipes and expand at same time, my mastering is slow though since only do one or two at a time then cook RVC or Earl Grey tea till it sells off. But I do get coins quicker.

oh thats why, im mastering for gems right now. after the new year im gonna be doing for coins only and expand expand expand.