PDA

View Full Version : bakery story 2 released in USA

bunnipowerz
11-05-15, 08:06 PM
Now that it is released in the US, will anyone here be playing it? :)

*I know it's not available in all countries. So please close if not relevant discussion! ^_^

MysticOrchid
11-05-15, 10:12 PM
From playing it the last 30 minutes, the first one is more fun. Just feels like another copy n paste, but with cartoonist feel.

Melis2a84
11-06-15, 12:10 AM
Hi I'm in Australia and just started playing it but no thread about it :confused:

seachef2
11-06-15, 01:27 AM
I live in the U.K. and I have just had aTL pop-up telling me to download and play Bakery Story 2 when I tried I got a message saying my device is incompatible I am on a android device and am wondering if bakery story 2 is only available on IOS.

sls0991
11-06-15, 01:34 AM
It's just like Restaurant 2. It looks nice, but I really don't like how it works.. like the quest-like "goals" or whatever they are. I've been playing Restaurant 2 for a while now and I still have 150 goal things I can't complete. It's annoying. Bakery Story ONE will always be my favorite, I like the content/gameplay better.

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 02:37 AM
I'm on android and live in UK too and it's on the play store. I've just had the goal to reach level 16. I've played this before it was released and it's like cartoonish than RS2

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 02:43 AM
I live in the U.K. and I have just had aTL pop-up telling me to download and play Bakery Story 2 when I tried I got a message saying my device is incompatible I am on a android device and am wondering if bakery story 2 is only available on IOS.

I'm in UK too and also play on android and it's on the play store. If you can't see this, you might need to do a phone software update on your device .

DragonWished
11-06-15, 02:56 AM
Got the prompt to download load but Google Play Store says my Android Samsung Galaxy tablet isn't compatible. So, why not?

therainbowscafe
11-06-15, 03:32 AM
From playing it the last 30 minutes, the first one is more fun. Just feels like another copy n paste, but with cartoonist feel.

Agree with you, don't like this version. The original bakery story is way better. I'm playing BS2 just to get free gems!

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 03:41 AM
How do I get a basket?!?!?!?! I can't do anything unless I have a basket! Stupid game

Cadeely
11-06-15, 04:12 AM
Doing it for the diamonds, like i did with RS2

minidemon88
11-06-15, 04:29 AM
Got the download goal on all my games. Installed it and then straightaway deleted it off.

Sorry TL, I'm not interested in bs 2. I still prefer the original bakery story.

twospoons
11-06-15, 04:41 AM
Haven't downloaded yet (if I can, since I'm also on a galaxy tab), but I'm in it for the gems too! RS2 was one of the very few games I couldn't even make it far enough to earn all available gems, and I imagine BS2 will be much the same.

Lenkapon
11-06-15, 04:49 AM
I wish this is compatible for iOS 6.0 >_<

deekathleen
11-06-15, 04:57 AM
Haven't downloaded yet (if I can, since I'm also on a galaxy tab), but I'm in it for the gems too! RS2 was one of the very few games I couldn't even make it far enough to earn all available gems, and I imagine BS2 will be much the same.

I have a Samsung and it says not compatible.

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 05:20 AM
As soon as I reach level 16. I'm totally uninstalling this game!!! I need the 3 gems

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 05:20 AM
I have a Samsung and it says not compatible.

Hi. Did you check if there was a software update on your device?

deekathleen
11-06-15, 05:26 AM
Hi. Did you check if there was a software update on your device?

How do I check that? I just got this tablet last month. Thanks.

LightAndLove83
11-06-15, 05:49 AM
Ok...played Bakery Story 2 for quite some time this morning. My thoughts? .....

I loved the design and the fact that the customers are more racially diverse, BUT...
Having to buy/purchase/gather food before you can cook, IS HIGHLY ANNOYING!

I feel S8 would have really had something, if they would have just taken the design from Bakery Story 2 and made a second "Bakery Story!"

I've been thinking for a while that it would be nice if they came out with a new Bakery/Resto with a totally new design. Bakery Story 2 has what Bakery Story needs...minus having to purchase food.
A total overhaul would really have gotten people excited. I know I would have been. (Something to think about S8!)

Will I continue playing BS 2? Only time will tell. At the moment, it's not looking very promising.

1. Also, does food spoil?

2. When will we be able to add NON FB friends? None of my FB friends play apps. :-/

3. Will there be ways to earn gems like RS and BS, because right now, it appears you have to purchase gems to get
anywhere in the game and I know that some players will be put off by that.

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 05:56 AM
How do I check that? I just got this tablet last month. Thanks.

Should be under 'about device' and 'check latest software'

deekathleen
11-06-15, 05:59 AM
Should be under 'about device' and 'check latest software'

Okay thanks, I will check it out.

chillez
11-06-15, 06:14 AM
I'll always love Bakery Story...I'll never more than tolerate Bakery Story 2

minidemon88
11-06-15, 06:21 AM
Pretty weird that I got the download goals on all my games on my iOS device. But I only received the download goal in bs on my android device. Hmmm~

The only game I can tolerate with all these 2nd version is farm story 2 only. Lol

lildvil
11-06-15, 06:23 AM
wow just got prompted to dl this, was surprised they made a bs2... Funny how ds2 has its own forum but yet isn't available here. Yet bs2 is and has no forum.. I'll try this but doubt I'll like it..we will see, after all I love the original

LightAndLove83
11-06-15, 06:26 AM
I'll always love Bakery Story...I'll never more than tolerate Bakery Story 2

Definitely agree, Chillez! If they came up with a classier version of BS.. I bet ppl would flock to it. BS2 is really the design that first BS should have. Would make it really eye appealing. And the fact that some might like a fresh start with a fresh version, would make it as addictive as it was in the beginning. :-)))

The fact that you have to buy ingredients just throws everything off for people, I think. The other BS is more "job" friendly.

LightAndLove83
11-06-15, 06:31 AM
By the way S8, WHERES OUR WALL? I can't even post anything for anyone who MIGHT actually play as well, on Facebook.

bunnipowerz
11-06-15, 06:39 AM
Awesome! Just got my pop up to download it! 6 gems here I come! ^.^

LadyEna
11-06-15, 07:12 AM
Positives:

Like the design
Love the diversity of customers and their overall look.
Recipes are cute

Negatives:

Facebook only for friends. <---I don't have nor have any desire to get Facebook!
So how do I get helping hands? Especially if there are events!
Different than RS2 for designing. Having to pay a cost on every floor tile..etc!
I can't name my Bakery! Uhhhh, WHY?
Where's the wall? I like posting on my wall and others (can't do in this version)too.

That's it so far! Add more later if necessary!

Rainstorms45
11-06-15, 07:29 AM
I got it, I like rs2 better, not a fan of this second one. It seems to be based of rs2 but its not the same. I like regular bakery much much better.

feonalily
11-06-15, 07:37 AM
im currently playing but i'm kinda stuck. too many groceries but not enough groceries to make a dish. Is there a way I can throw away items in my invo?

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out lol

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 08:40 AM
I'm on level 11 YAY.. Only 5 more levels until I can fully unistall this stupid game

taoyingying
11-06-15, 08:41 AM
I do not like today's trend that every game seems want to go either retro (pixie art) or 3D. For 3D games, due to performance concern they usually have to make the objects' polygon count low, resulting in blocky items. And BS2 is no different. This ploy count constraint means that there are limitations on the design and lower quality on details as well. I play BS because it's cute and pretty, both the recepie and decorations. BS2 is ok in the cuteness department but definitely not pretty, so I will pass. Deleted already, couldn't even bother to reach level 7.

CassieJo84
11-06-15, 09:01 AM
Playing for the gems, then uninstalling. Having to buy ingredients and all of that it annoying. On level 9 right now.

deekathleen
11-06-15, 09:08 AM
Why has my device not been compatible with the last three download game goals??????

And I checked, my tablet is updated.

plby
11-06-15, 09:19 AM
RS2ish, but overly cute and sugary, childish/simplistic graphics, pushy attempts to get the game connected to Facebook with no other way to add friends than fb, no wall that I could find, a lot more in game expenses since every floor tile etc cost coins, a lot of slow in-game pop ups - and a few bugs I'd suspect - love the timer on the gem offer:
:D Deleted, btw. Couldn't even get to level 7. Nothing about this game that would keep me playing.

KandeeGameOne
11-06-15, 09:55 AM
I posted my opinion of BS2 in another thread already, just pasting it here for more people to see:

The original RS and BS games are more fun because decorating etc is just so much easier. I've made it to Level 24 in Restaurant Story 2 before deleting it recently. The concept of collecting ingredients is the most annoying thing to me. Plus there's just too much going on. Expanding, unlocking new Stores, unlocking new ingredients, increasing pantry size, events etc.etc. I can see how some people might enjoy this, but it's just way too different from the original games for me.
As for what eve11432 said about making the original games better: I feel like it's been going downhill for a very long time. A few years ago there was a Halloween version where all the customers wore costumes and the background/neighborhood was decorated as well. Now they don't even bother with stuff like this anymore. Why?
It would be nice to know if S8 plans on keeping the original BS and RS games. So far I've only used gems that I got when installing other S8 games, but I was planning on actually buying some should there be nice christmas items this year.
I'd be super sad if RS and BS would be 'neglected' and removed. I love playing them and decorating. It's weird because I'm an adult (I'm sure many players are!) but nevertheless enjoy these games so much
The new BS and RS games just feel different and I'm not a fan of it

Excuse my incoherent rambling, I'm just worried BS2's release will mean the end (sooner or later) of BS1

Interested in what you all think! I'll definitely keep playing BS1 and RS1 for as long as possible.

lauraleighashby
11-06-15, 11:18 AM
I don't think RS & BS will disappear altogether. I do, however, see them heading towards the Fashion Story boneyard.... lackluster weekly updates and no more goals. Unfortunately I think they will keep FB as the only way to get neighbours, which means I will play for the gems and then uninstall. Overall, S8 seems to be on a rapid ride downhill.

LightAndLove83
11-06-15, 11:27 AM
I posted my opinion of BS2 in another thread already, just pasting it here for more people to see:

The original RS and BS games are more fun because decorating etc is just so much easier. I've made it to Level 24 in Restaurant Story 2 before deleting it recently. The concept of collecting ingredients is the most annoying thing to me. Plus there's just too much going on. Expanding, unlocking new Stores, unlocking new ingredients, increasing pantry size, events etc.etc. I can see how some people might enjoy this, but it's just way too different from the original games for me.
As for what eve11432 said about making the original games better: I feel like it's been going downhill for a very long time. A few years ago there was a Halloween version where all the customers wore costumes and the background/neighborhood was decorated as well. Now they don't even bother with stuff like this anymore. Why?
It would be nice to know if S8 plans on keeping the original BS and RS games. So far I've only used gems that I got when installing other S8 games, but I was planning on actually buying some should there be nice christmas items this year.
I'd be super sad if RS and BS would be 'neglected' and removed. I love playing them and decorating. It's weird because I'm an adult (I'm sure many players are!) but nevertheless enjoy these games so much
The new BS and RS games just feel different and I'm not a fan of it

Excuse my incoherent rambling, I'm just worried BS2's release will mean the end (sooner or later) of BS1

Interested in what you all think! I'll definitely keep playing BS1 and RS1 for as long as possible.

I feel the same way as you. I've only been playing 3 years but have started to notice a huge change in the last year and a half. It's slowly going down hill. I feel like all they really needed to do, was reinvent BS1; Maybe use the 3D design to create a cuter version of BS/RS.

I'm not a fan of having to collect ingredients in order to cook. BLAH! It slows things down to a crawl and it doesn't allow for a whole lot of creativity where the size of the Bakery is concerned.
I personally see this as a sign they will eventually send BS & RS to the grave yard. :-( It's sad because if they would just rethink and give the present versions, an overhaul, people might be willing to spend more and stick with it. I've seen a lot of people abandoning the game in the last year due to poor creative/mechanical decisions.

lauraleighashby
11-06-15, 01:15 PM
Something I noticed...when I looked up BS2 in Google Play, S8 actually responded to several complaints in the reviews. After scrolling down in the reviews in BS1, not one response. Pretty telling right there. Shame they can't tally and show the number of uninstalls like the do with the number of downloads.

MysticOrchid
11-06-15, 01:23 PM
The main problems right now;

No Wall/No username you can make
Can't visit other bakeries as of right now
Who uses Facebook anymore??? Why not Twitter or Instagram for crying out loud
Parts and food SHOULDN'T go in the same pantry bin

I'd rather stick to BS1 until the servers go dead then actually play BS2 and delete the other one.

TL has had YEARS to improve Bakery Story, and this is a sad excuse to say it's BS2.
Looks like they gave some young intern the lead role and just put $$$ all over it.

twospoons
11-06-15, 01:32 PM
I'd rather stick to BS1 until the servers go dead then actually play BS2.

HA! nicely said.

dragon2046
11-06-15, 01:38 PM
Won't continue to play after gems cuz I already play CS and RS2 This one is a lot like RS2 and one is enough. Lol one complaint is I can seem to figure out how to delete just 1 item when pantry is full u seem to have to delete all of that 1 item. Unless I'm doing something wrong there doesn't seem to be a way to reduce the amount to remove 1 of an item.

catfoodie
11-06-15, 01:45 PM
I never actually played BS1 but got goal to download it for some gems in other game. So far it looks like game that was just relased. Doesn't have login option, wall, neighbours, weird system for decoration, a lot of items for gems and not coins. However, I think that it will become pretty popular. They gonna change game a lot, add/delete certain features, so I think that after 6 months it would be more playable:> I don't really like the graphics in bs or rs or any other games so for me this graphics looks much better then original one. I don't really like the idea of constantly buying food because recipes finish in only few minutes, but on higher levels grocering wouldn't be as annoying because indgridients/ recipes will take longer to collect.

Lucys27
11-06-15, 01:59 PM
Why has my device not been compatible with the last three download game goals??????

And I checked, my tablet is updated.

You are not the only one. It says the same thing when I tried to install it and my tablet is updated too. Why offer something that is not compatible with a device. Its not right.

larissa2k
11-06-15, 02:24 PM
Anybody else get a free bakers square when u download bakery story 2?

aiyoosha
11-06-15, 02:27 PM

Yes I did and on rs too XD

itsnewnew
11-06-15, 02:30 PM
I wish this is compatible for iOS 6.0 >_<

Me too. I wanna try it out especially since I got a goal to download it for an item.

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 02:56 PM
Yes I did and on rs too XD

What is that?

carlsonlove8
11-06-15, 03:18 PM
I'd anyone going to answer the issue of BS2 and the two previous goals "not compatible" with several different Android devices? I've been playing RS2 for months yet BS2 isn't compatible on the same device? Any answers to this?

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 03:24 PM
Check for your phone software update first and try googling and install it from there
I'd anyone going to answer the issue of BS2 and the two previous goals "not compatible" with several different Android devices? I've been playing RS2 for months yet BS2 isn't compatible on the same device? Any answers to this?

MagMags0408
11-06-15, 03:29 PM
Anyone else lose gems by accidently clicking too fast? I have no idea what I'm clicking on to lose them, but I have lost 18 gems just getting to level 8. I know gem traps are bad in bs1, but holy smokes!

Blazin_Betty
11-06-15, 04:04 PM
So far, BS2 isn't nearly as good as RS2.

catfoodie
11-06-15, 04:22 PM
Anyone else lose gems by accidently clicking too fast? I have no idea what I'm clicking on to lose them, but I have lost 18 gems just getting to level 8. I know gem traps are bad in bs1, but holy smokes!
Yep I lost 5 accidentally speeding up sugar and something else lol. In rs2 ingridients with less than minute restock time could be speed up got free so I definitely tried to do the same thing, surprised I didn't spend more gems-.-

LonePudding
11-06-15, 04:28 PM
I love this game! But it makes more sense since I enjoyed RS2 far better than RS, same with FS. I like the 3D gameplay. A few issues as of now: no bakery names, no neighbours (using storm8 iDs) & the parts and ingredients in the pantry together. The latter was also an issue within the early days of RS2 but was soon fixed, so I'm sure the same may happen on this game too.

I've received my 30 gems and a sweet rainbow pond as a gift on FFS, but I'll continue :D

lildvil
11-06-15, 04:30 PM

I got that but was expecting gems like they usually give for trying new game..oh well that's s8 for you

MagMags0408
11-06-15, 07:35 PM
Yep I lost 5 accidentally speeding up sugar and something else lol. In rs2 ingridients with less than minute restock time could be speed up got free so I definitely tried to do the same thing, surprised I didn't spend more gems-.-

Thank you, that must be it. Over zealous tapping on my part needs to stop - ha!

pipipooh1977
11-06-15, 08:36 PM
I downloaded it today after I got a gem pop up in BS. Played it for a few hours but now it won't open. I cleared cache but still won't open. Right before I lost game play it said I need internet connection then it closed out. I tried to go back it but it won't load past the load screen. Stays at 0% on the progress bar. I play on a Samsung Galaxy tablet. I can get on my other games just fine.

ghjvcucjb
11-06-15, 08:37 PM

Yes, lost all my gems without realizing it was happening until it got down to 3. It's not cool

ghjvcucjb
11-06-15, 08:38 PM
I downloaded it today after I got a gem pop up in BS. Played it for a few hours but now it won't open. I cleared cache but still won't open. Right before I lost game play it said I need internet connection then it closed out. I tried to go back it but it won't load past the load screen. Stays at 0% on the progress bar. I play on a Samsung Galaxy tablet. I can get on my other games just fine.
That's why I came to the forum, my game won't open. Have done the usual force close etc.

rosewaterlily
11-06-15, 08:38 PM
Same thing happened to me! Five gems gone pressing on sugar too quickly. This has to be the worst gem trap out of all the story games I've tried.

Eta: my game won't open now either.

lauraleighashby
11-06-15, 08:41 PM
That's why I came to the forum, my game won't open. Have done the usual force close etc.

I got to lvl 7, closed the game for awhile and now it won't load.

pipipooh1977
11-06-15, 09:07 PM
Was able to go back in the game now...

Haaas
11-07-15, 09:00 AM
I actually like the game. It's very different from BS1 but that's okay, I'll try to play both.

I've been finding BS1 a bit boring lately so I like the extra dimension of having to buy your ingredients. The graphics are also really cute (customers taking pictures of their food and walking around with their food etc), although I would like to be able to zoom in a bit more.

I like that newly baked items are not stored on an empty counter if the item is already on another counter. This always really annoys me in BS1

Like most others, I hate the facebook function. I would like to stalk random bakeries like in BS1 for design ideas :p

I also think its very inconvenient that expansion items are stored in the ingredient cabinet.

What is the function of the coffee cart? I'm in level 11. If it doesnt have a function at least let us be able to store it.

Why can't I store the macaron painting that is in the bakery from the start? I don't like it.

Because I can't see how happy my customers are I don't know if I have enough tables available.

Too early in the game things (barista machine, opening the grocer) are way too expensive. I don't get enough customers at this level to have this much money and most items still go for 1 coin per serving. This slows the game down incredibly. Please look into this!

prancinland
11-07-15, 09:31 AM
I became bored with rs and bs long ago! I like the 3D appearance of bs2 and rs2, love watching the funny movement! So cute! Even had a few customers come in and text!! Haha!
I also enjoy ������������������ Castle Story ������������������ very much! Sorta wish it was 3D!
I think some of the bumps will be worked out soon enough. IMHO we'll get a wall along with other things we're in need of soon enough!

jewelfang
11-07-15, 01:11 PM
I never got deeply into RS or BS, so I don't have these bias's.

I finally got a new tablet that supports these new games, and tried BS2, I love it! I like that you have to plan ahead and purchase ingredients for recipies you want to make.

I don't even really care about having friends or a wall or not, though it will be nice if they do allow us to visit random community neighbors someday (it says it is a feature in the works, so nothing to gripe about, just wait for it!).

My one gripe, and it is a big one: There are no good ways to earn a few free gems like in the old games. This will push away a lot of freemium players, which is nonsense. Premium players willing to pay will do so even if you offer a way to get a few free gems, but freemium players will leave the game quickly if they cannot work on a few free gems here and there.

I am not high enough level to care much yet, but I simply won't keep playing a game that has 75% gem purchased content, and no way to earn free gems. That business model will drive people away, not make more people buy gems.

LonePudding
11-07-15, 02:28 PM
I think some of the bumps will be worked out soon enough. IMHO we'll get a wall along with other things we're in need of soon enough!

(it says it is a feature in the works, so nothing to gripe about, just wait for it!).

I agree. I'm sure the wall, neighbours, a toolbox are on its way.

kapawayna
11-08-15, 05:15 AM
playing it in the uk now on the ipad

Danielle1163
11-08-15, 08:14 AM
I really love it....I am looking forward to some updates.

Mair74
11-10-15, 01:19 PM
I don't like again it's a fail for Storm8 ! I wish all their classic games they put on android would come back to Apple ! !

Cadeely
11-11-15, 11:41 AM
Positives:

Like the design
Love the diversity of customers and their overall look.
Recipes are cute

Negatives:

Facebook only for friends. <---I don't have nor have any desire to get Facebook!
So how do I get helping hands? Especially if there are events!
Different than RS2 for designing. Having to pay a cost on every floor tile..etc!
I can't name my Bakery! Uhhhh, WHY?
Where's the wall? I like posting on my wall and others (can't do in this version)too.

That's it so far! Add more later if necessary!
I agree with you and I'd like to add some of my own.
Pros:
- Recipes don't spoil
- Adorably cute decor.
- Delivery orders. This is a good idea, its like a daily challenge. There'll always be something to do. as long as there are only a few recipes, which take less time. Once they start giving us higher levels, the recipe timings will increase.

More Cons:
- Most decor is GEM based. How am i to even earn the gem? Money trap.
- Part collection is annoying. I'm waiting for a map for over a day. I want to increase storage and expand my tiny bakery.
- Cooking time is very less. 1 hr or lesser timed recipes need you to constantly play to keep cooking.
- I don't know how many times you have to cook to master a recipe on BS. But BS2, it showed me 120. I'm not going to make those lousy sugar cookies 120 times to master it. It's kinda annoying.
- No gems on mastering recipes?
- No confirmation on purchase of wallpaper or tiles. Bam!

However, I really wish this game had s8 support. Without my S8 fam and neighbours, I don't think I'll continue playing it.

plby
11-12-15, 08:02 AM
Still playing because of goals in two other games, but this game becomes more annoying the longer I play it. The lack of decorations for coins with no way to earn gems in-game is a bit to obvious attempt to get gem sales, and the scarcity of upgrading parts and the difficulty making money to unlock ingredients and learn recipes makes it a very slowly progressing and boring game. - but, only one lvl left till 16 and deleting :D

generalmadness
11-14-15, 01:31 PM
Playing for goals in Farm Story 2.

Jewelfang said it best above: no way to earn gems and everything costs gems = game I will ignore and ultimately delete. I played BS and RS like CRAZY. I am very devoted to my little patch of virtual land in FS2. I purchase gems on an occasional basis, but predictably spend a few bucks to get me an advantage in the goals and challenges. But my favorite thing about FS2 is the ability to earn and "find" gems. BS2, with its combination of stinginess and gem thirst, can not earn my interest. And that ingredient cabinet gem trap ENSURES that I would NEVER spend real money on this game, because I will just lose it double-tapping sugar. No way.

Also: a useless, unstorable coffee cart is required for a goal, followed immediately by a MILLION DOLLAR barista machine. What? Why?

I am having lots of trouble with the to-go order mechanism, losing rewards due to a glitch. But that is covered in bugs, I know.

I am fine with buying and storing ingredients, but do not like having to store them along with expansion parts, etc.

My two cents, anyway.

214sed
11-14-15, 05:28 PM
I find BakeryStory 2 amazing. Its really fun, but one question. When will we be able to visit other players worldwide? So We will have tons all over the world. That's the only thing that this app/game needs.

kooky panda
11-14-15, 07:58 PM
I find BakeryStory 2 amazing. Its really fun, but one question. When will we be able to visit other players worldwide? So We will have tons all over the world. That's the only thing that this app/game needs.
No word on when a social feature will be added, but hopefully soon!

riverly
11-16-15, 10:52 PM
I've been playing since it came up in castle story. So far two completed deliveries just went poof and disappeared!!😕😕
Also I have no room for a fireplace mantel thingamagig.
Also I keep having to throw away thank you notes to make room in the pantry.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 06:13 AM
I've been playing since it came up in castle story. So far two completed deliveries just went poof and disappeared!!����
Also I have no room for a fireplace mantel thingamagig.
Also I keep having to throw away thank you notes to make room in the pantry.

Are you saying you didnt get rewards from those deliveries? The delivery will disappear after you sent it, leaving you with a reward. A new delivery will arrive in 4 hrs. As for the fireplace mantel, if you are refering to the goal that requires you to place it, you can store it once the goal acknowledges it with a tick. You need not display it permanently if space is an issue. Hope this helps.

riverly
11-17-15, 06:30 AM
Yes I am saying that I did not get the reward box that pops up and either gives you coins or a tool or such. I clicked on it and nothing happened so clicked again and it just went away without the reward box showing up. And yes I will place and store the fireplace, just like I did with the newspaper stand. I just don't like having to do that.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 07:39 AM
Yes I am saying that I did not get the reward box that pops up and either gives you coins or a tool or such. I clicked on it and nothing happened so clicked again and it just went away without the reward box showing up. And yes I will place and store the fireplace, just like I did with the newspaper stand. I just don't like having to do that.

I'm sorry this happened. Can you try again with another delivery? This time, before you send it, ensure good connection, force shut and restart app then send it? Also, please capture a screenshot of your delivery menu so S8 can investigate further. You can post your picture in current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86242-Issue-with-to-go-orders/page3) of this issue. Thanks.

riverly
11-17-15, 07:46 AM
I'll try. But it really is no big deal to me. Just letting you know. It is possible I got coins but I don't keep track of my coins that much.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 07:51 AM
I'll try. But it really is no big deal to me. Just letting you know. It is possible I got coins but I don't keep track of my coins that much.

Thank you very much for your feedback and help. :) You can also check the current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86242-Issue-with-to-go-orders/page3) of this issue for more updates. Good luck.

sashahoney
12-06-15, 01:44 PM
I find BS2 mind dumbing and utterly boring with no social interaction. The amount of coins you need to learn new recipes and buy new appliances are ridiculous! Just another gem making game that's extremely poorly designed with many glitches and rookie mistakes!