PDA

View Full Version : Mixer vanished

Xialio
11-04-15, 08:09 PM
One of mi mixers has gone :(

I bought the second mixer with gems when the offer was on, and have been using 2 mixers until now. I have just rearranged mi cooking area after the cruise and I put a mixer in storage while it wasn't being used. I have just gone to put it back into mi restaurant and it says mi maxed on mixers, but mi only got 1, when mi had 2.

is this a glitch, bug or if u store gem items once they have been placed u loose them!?

and how can mi get mi mixer back :)

catfoodie
11-04-15, 09:18 PM
One of mi mixers has gone :(

I bought the second mixer with gems when the offer was on, and have been using 2 mixers until now. I have just rearranged mi cooking area after the cruise and I put a mixer in storage while it wasn't being used. I have just gone to put it back into mi restaurant and it says mi maxed on mixers, but mi only got 1, when mi had 2.

is this a glitch, bug or if u store gem items once they have been placed u loose them!?

and how can mi get mi mixer back :)
I'm pretty sure it's a glitch because I just tried to store both of my mixers and they both were in my storage. Try force closing the game and if it's not appearing maybe write to the support. Hope you get your mixer back, you should be able to store whatever you want without being afraid it's going to disappear :<

Xialio
11-04-15, 10:20 PM
just logged back in and still no second mixer, I'll give it a few hours see if it comes back after sleep and game had a sleep too lol

Thx catfoodie, mi very rarely buys gem items but second mixer was too good to pass up lol and was worried that any gem items vanish if they stored, as not had any other gem items to store....lol

kooky panda
11-05-15, 10:48 AM
I am sorry this has happened Xialio. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

SparklyOctopus
11-05-15, 12:36 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! We took a look at your account and it seems like your two mixers are next to each other. If you still don't see it, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Xialio
11-05-15, 01:49 PM
both mixers are back now :) yay......maybe mi over worked it lol

thx for fixing fast S8