PDA

View Full Version : Friday download goals disappearing and no longer getting videos for gems

njbhugjjgnj
11-04-15, 06:29 PM
:mad::mad: So tired of getting Friday downloads and S8 removing the goal before the timer runs out!!!! This has happened to me too many times and it's getting old! Thank you yet again S8 for *****ing me out of 6 gems

njbhugjjgnj
11-04-15, 07:37 PM
Have both platforms.I'm having 2 issues,my Friday download goal for 6 gems is gone before the timer ran out and I'm no longer receiving offers to watch the videos for gems:( This is happening in all my games!!!! Getting very frustrated with these issues :confused:

twospoons
11-04-15, 09:10 PM
i've had that happen recently, hugely annoying, but i've also had a goal disappear with plenty of time left and then reappear the next day (and then disappear the day after, and reappear again, at which point i finally downloaded it). still annoying, but i did get the gems. i hope yours returns!

sls0991
11-04-15, 10:40 PM
This is exactly why I don't wait and download them right away. I can't trust S8 lol.

kooky panda
11-05-15, 10:46 AM
Have both platforms.I'm having 2 issues,my Friday download goal for 6 gems is gone before the timer ran out and I'm no longer receiving offers to watch the videos for gems:( This is happening in all my games!!!! Getting very frustrated with these issues :confused:

Merged your two threads together.

For the video issue, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

When you get promotional goals, is it best to try and download right away.
If the goal does not show up the next day, please send an email to support.

FrozenTurtle
11-05-15, 11:34 AM
:mad::mad: So tired of getting Friday downloads and S8 removing the goal before the timer runs out!!!! This has happened to me too many times and it's getting old! Thank you yet again S8 for *****ing me out of 6 gems

Also, if you recently switched to Android, you won't have access to the ad video feature. The feature is only available on iOS at this time.