PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Master Crate List

SusiesSweete2
11-04-15, 02:16 PM
You know, I have no problem spending on crates. My problem is I'm not going to buy without knowing what's in a crate. I love the 2 attempts at lists that are available, but shouldn't TL, or whoever is coming up with them...I'm not really sure WHO is in charge! LOL!! Sorry!! Since you are selling them, wouldn't it make sense for you to provide the list with pictures of all items available in each crate? I'm not going to buy what I can't see & since you're making them up, wouldn't that be the time to add them to the list? There aren't that many crates to be too big a job. Old removed boxes are nice to see what is no longer available , but not really necessary if we can't buy them. Unless there's lists I haven't seen, the two I have aren't complete at all & some don't even have pictures. It could probably boost sales with an easy access, possibly, smartly, accessible thru our window where everything is...wall, social, news, etc. What about an update that when you tap on each crate, It shows what's available, then you tap on item to buy?? It's kinda' not fair to be stuck getting the same item when you don't want to, spending on 3 or 4, not getting the one item you really want & giving up, a lot of us like to buy 2,4,6 of each item anyways! Thanks! Please direct me to a list if I'm missing it! I do love BS & RS & am a daily player!! Sue

kooky panda
11-04-15, 03:22 PM
-Bakery-Master-Box-List (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48637-Bakery-Master-Box-List)