PDA

View Full Version : Food cooking then all stoves empty after going back into the restaurant

Tazp16
11-04-15, 09:27 AM
Hi I'm cooking things on the stoves and then leaving the restaurant as I have things to do but when I go back into my restaurant the food is all gone from the stoves and so is the money!!!!! This needs to be fixed as it's causing a lot of frustration.

I have also submitted a form to the team regarding my issue with the drinks machine taking my money (120,000) to learn the pink lemonade and when returning back to the restaurant the drinks machine is empty!

How long does it take for them to reply/resolve the issue once a firm has been submitted?

kooky panda
11-04-15, 11:24 AM
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.
Sounds like part of your game progress is not saving. Before you leave you game to visit a neighbor, then come back to make sure your actions saved.
If you still experience this issue, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

++Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game++

Tazp16
11-04-15, 11:48 AM
I always make sure it's saving my progress but for some reason it's not happening these last 2 days. I am playing the latest version which is showing as restaurant story 2 1.7.8 on the settings.

I will have to wait for the agents response.

Thanks