PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Popup ghost is still appearing

TimeForACuppaTea
11-03-15, 08:09 PM
The Halloween event is over but the popup ghost is still appearing in my game. And still giving tools for prizes (lollipops, and such). I've reset my game but it didn't go away, so I then deleted the game and re-downloaded it. It's still there and still giving out prizes.

Also is the bot going to go through shop stalls again to buy up all event items? I couldn't fit all I had into my shop before the event ended. All event items were bought right after it ended but shop is full again.

driver1711
11-03-15, 08:20 PM
The Halloween event is over but the popup ghost is still appearing in my game. And still giving tools for prizes (lollipops, and such). I've reset my game but it didn't go away, so I then deleted the game and re-downloaded it. It's still there and still giving out prizes.

Also is the bot going to go through shop stalls again to buy up all event items? I couldn't fit all I had into my shop before the event ended. All event items were bought right after it ended but shop is full again. Ghost is showing up for me as well. I am mostly getting the spooky pop. Just put in the shop and hope they go away or just ignore and not collect. Posted 920 PM CST.

driver1711
11-04-15, 06:52 AM
Ghost pop up is still active @ 750 A CST. It is now giving haunted pops.

Meowmeowbeans
11-04-15, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the heads up about this spooky issue! Our team of paranormal experts is going to take a look at these rogue phantoms.

Meowmeowbeans
11-04-15, 02:09 PM
It looks like a few wayward ghosts were still roaming around some farms. We've rounded the remaining ghosts up and trapped them using ghost traps, so you shouldn't experience any further spectral sightings. Don't worry, we didn't cross the streams. ;)

You might still see some ghosts floating around you farm, but you shouldn't see any more appearing on your farm. If you happen to see any new ghosts haunting about, please let us know!

kabuki55
11-04-15, 02:27 PM
I just clicked on a ghost and got stuff.....There still here.....

Meowmeowbeans
11-04-15, 02:36 PM
I just clicked on a ghost and got stuff.....There still here.....

Another sighting of these ghostly apparitions! Was that ghost in your game when you first opened it? You may still see some lingering ghosts when you open the game, but you shouldn't see any new ones. Please let us know if you see any ghosts appear in your game going forward. :)

TimeForACuppaTea
11-04-15, 04:00 PM
No more sightings on my farm, thanks. So glad to hear you didn't cross the streams, that would have been bad.

I didn't mind the little guy, he seemed friendly enough. Just have no use for the items he gave me and the slime he left behind. That stuff was icky to clean up, but he did seem to enjoy spooking the cows.