PDA

View Full Version : Missing Paint Skins in Inventory

WillowsZooarama
11-03-15, 07:43 PM
The Halloween event has ended and I decided to pack up all my Halloween decorations. I go to change the paint on my silo, kitchen, barn etc back to the paint skins that I won from the knight challenge (I won them all) and the original default skins and they are all gone! The skins for my animals and my buildings are ALL GONE! Where are they? Are they not in the cellar anymore? Please HELP!

PookieBear50
11-03-15, 07:59 PM
If you already used the skins, they will not return to your inventory. Instead, you will need to go into the Edit menu and select the building (or animal) whose skin you want to change, then tap the paint can icon. This will bring up all the available skins, including ones you have not yet purchased. All the skins you have purchased or received will show up along the bottom of your screen, and you can choose which one to use.

WillowsZooarama
11-03-15, 08:19 PM
If you already used the skins, they will not return to your inventory. Instead, you will need to go into the Edit menu and select the building (or animal) whose skin you want to change, then tap the paint can icon. This will bring up all the available skins, including ones you have not yet purchased. All the skins you have purchased or received will show up along the bottom of your screen, and you can choose which one to use.

Excellent! Thank you! Problem Sovled.