PDA

View Full Version : Message Posting

Natasha_07
11-03-15, 04:36 PM
Hello, I'm new to this game. I don't know where is my own wall or where to post when I visit, can someone please tell me & thanks!

ninasidstorm8
11-03-15, 04:42 PM
Hello, I'm new to this game. I don't know where is my own wall or where to post when I visit, can someone please tell me & thanks!

There is no way of communicating to other players from within the game. You can post in this forum or use the Private message feature of the forum to communicate with other players.

Natasha_07
11-03-15, 07:15 PM
Thanks for replying! Well that explains why I couldn't find any, BTW 2 more questions how do I know when an animal is common or rare ?

And where do I find my forest island name ?

Thanks a lot.

Clark_Wayne
11-03-15, 07:27 PM
to see if an animal is common, rare or super rare , it is like for dragon story :
you go to the market, find it and tap on "info" (i)

for the island name too , it is like in dragon story (and any s8/TL games) : you go to your profile and input or change your Island name

Natasha_07
11-03-15, 07:43 PM
I thought it was the same as DS, however it doesn't state if it's common or rare just the name & description, also I do not have a profile icon/tab.

ninasidstorm8
11-03-15, 08:01 PM
I thought it was the same as DS, however it doesn't state if it's common or rare just the name & description, also I do not have a profile icon/tab.

Top left corner of screen there is a Star with a number in it. The number is your level. Click on the Star and you get a screen that has info about your Forest including your Forest Name. There is not a good way to tell if an animal is a common or rare from within the game. When you select a fighter for battle, the list will identify the rarity of the animal. If I remember right the list for evolving an animal also tells you the rarity but I can't check that right now since my Evolution Flower is full.

Clark_Wayne
11-03-15, 08:17 PM

it does : you have to tap on the info icon (bottom right)

i have it so you must have it too. and the evolution flower state it too

kooky panda
11-04-15, 08:27 AM
Since we now have new android players, I have set up a new Newbie question thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86105-Fantasy-Newbie-Thread!)
This will keep all questions for the new players in one place . :)