PDA

View Full Version : Favorite prize from the Baron's Game Tent?

PikaSquirrel
11-03-15, 04:20 PM
Hey guys,

Please share with us which Baron's Game Tent prize(s) you like the most!

kdgulle
11-03-15, 04:25 PM
Does not getting anything from the tent count. Nothing I've seen so far would make me want to use my gems.

ShibuyaCloth
11-03-15, 04:31 PM
The best prize is the fact I can throw something at the baron, he smiles for this and on top of it I get some little goodies. That is good to make some nice inventory overrun. As for items, they only fill my inventory as my game should have as few as possible items on the game board to function.

roguebee
11-03-15, 04:39 PM
I don't know. I still haven't placed the tent.

nessa005
11-03-15, 04:42 PM
I refuse to spend gems on the tent. I will throw my 3 freebies and that is it. Nothing in the tent interests me and there haven't been enough expansions for me to fill up my kingdom with useless decorations.

A7B92
11-03-15, 04:49 PM
I'd like a gold nugget thrown into the possible wins. I haven't seen anything worth the purchase of more cabbages. The building which dropped rotten cabbages was way out of my price range. My opinion of the Baron's prize tent can be expressed by a big yawn.

jdygmgi
11-03-15, 04:54 PM
My favorite prize was to be able to store that ugly bad designed tent and never see again its flags blowed in the wrong direction...

Oh Wait, I was dreaming again for sure :(

labsandboxers
11-03-15, 04:55 PM
Clock tower. It looks like it belongs in my kingdom

OnlyOneRamoth
11-03-15, 05:09 PM
I was not going to comment here but as I read the above, I feel I should note that I do like the tent....sometimes. I have four animals that have meaningful drops, including silver or jewels every tap. Those I felt were worth buying. Subsequent animals have had merely the creeptooth/fur/tail combo and these are cute but not useful. None of the prizes had any respectable drops this month....they all and a very long timer though! Why are the drops from the animals inconsistent?

Other prizes that I feel are valuable are those that are very imaginative with respect to their appearance. The dragon bones is the one I enjoy in my kingdom. There have been others....the maypole, the clocktower....they are a decent size and add a different element to ones kingdom.

Having said this Pika, I really think it would be a better use of s8's resources to address the enormous damage that has been done by several of the recent quests....we feel apathetic, ignored and insulted. But it is nice to see you guys take an interest.

dragon2046
11-03-15, 05:21 PM
I like the dragon bones and clock tower. I liked the dogs and cats at first but have too many now. But I would have to say the dragon bones are my favorite of all. :)

midgetsocks
11-03-15, 05:28 PM
Selina the Royal Kitty:o

She has the pretty necklace, that nicely matches her fur. Plus she drops either silver or jewels (needed resources that are somewhat unreliable from regular gameplay), and a milk, and a bone or something you'd get from fighting. All that makes her my favorite.

PikaSquirrel
11-03-15, 05:33 PM
If you have any feedback on the Baron's Game Tent other than your favorite prizes, please use the Suggestions & Feedback thread, thank you! :)

SpiritWind00
11-03-15, 06:36 PM
I like the maypole and the clock tower. They fit well in the kingdom as they are a good size and have colours that fit in.

midsom
11-03-15, 10:48 PM
My favourite is the "candy haul" I got two and hope to get a third, it is small, colorful and drops sugar, brilliant.

jopik
11-04-15, 12:10 AM
DRAGON BONES!!! So coooool looking!!!
Red CLOCK TOWer!!
Pigeons cage is very cute) and the balooons:)

I hope to have a chance to see them in tent again!

vlspd
11-04-15, 12:13 AM
No more cats/dogs Please!!!
Yes, Dragon Bones is my best structure!
I also liked a candle but its too small.

spikerogers
11-04-15, 12:40 AM
I liked the clock tower and the archery range. The cats and dogs were fun, for a while. But, I would like to see some different animals. I also think seasonal items would be great, such as fall items, or winter items.

morsith
11-04-15, 05:56 AM
My favorite is the archery range, its looks very cool next to my knights hall. Also it drops apples/golden apples.

hagypagy
11-04-15, 06:40 AM
!!!TRAVELLING BARDS!!!
I bought cabbages (the only time i have spent real money on this game) to win the travelling bards but i never got the option =(
am still so disappointed! please re-release!! i'm not buying any more cabbages until i have the travelling bards.

Also Clock Tower was cool ... would love that in my kingdom! And the pigeon cage! Archery range etc...

So cool castle style buildings are the way to go.

The cats and dogs are terrible! first couple were cool now just completely annoying ... NO MORE CATS AND DOGS!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-04-15, 08:20 AM
Post deleted by ME this time, tired of messing with it, whatever.

mina_32
11-04-15, 10:45 AM
I don't have any /sobs

kimberly0822
11-05-15, 05:41 AM
Carnival pieces and buildings. The dog/cat thing is definately played out (especially this last bunch with the weird animals and halloween themed ones) you could definately be more creative with the animals...zoo themed ones like monkeys, giraffes, zebras would be interesting.

crystiesc
11-05-15, 07:02 PM
The clock tower. It was gorgeous and it never once showed up in my tent. I loved it and I'm jealous of those who have it : )

I like the current gnomes, but would only spend that many gems if they dropped something. Pure deco is not worth space on a crowded board.

I prefer buildings to animals unless new animals are available. An owl in a tree, a baby dire boar, a baby dragon, a sparkly unicorn - Those animals would interest me.

Or more nice looking, small-footprint buildings like the clock tower.

calilive213
11-08-15, 07:15 AM
What are the prizes that look like characters??? Are they statues??

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-08-15, 10:01 AM
What are the prizes that look like characters??? Are they statues??
They are gnome lawn ornament decorations ... See the thread for November's prizes here: :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86135-11-05-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Nov-2015)-iOS-only

elizabetheva
11-08-15, 12:20 PM
I loved the art theme items that came up a while back, but I really didn't have the room for them so I passed. If an artist theme is ever released as part of the storyline I know I will just kick myself because I would love to have a little studio corner in my kingdom.

I also love the jewel vendor, throne, and I think there were piles of gold or jewels or something. I have a couple, but sadly I don't have space for them in front of my jeweler and castle where I wish I could place them. When the tent first came out I liked all of the fairy stuff enough to buy but it took me ages to expand and make room for them, so I haven't bought as much as I like.

I'm always tempted by objects that fit on a 1x1 square and drop items.

I haven't been interested in the dogs and cats, but the new fairy animals are kinda cute. Don't really think I'll buy them, but the idea of "special" animals is interesting to me. Maybe a silver Royal sheep will finally make it's way into our game ;)

starcontrol
11-08-15, 01:56 PM
Space is simply too scarce for me to buy any deco only object. Anything I spend gems on has to be useful. I think the trick or treat bag was ugly but i got it because i can always use sugar. The clock tower was very pretty and it tempted me but the drop was too small to be worth clicking on. If the dragon skeleton had been smaller i might have gone for it but i already have plenty of 1 space dragons. The royal pets that drop silver and jewels are nice but i've got more than enough dogs and cats now. Don't be so chintzy with the drops. People that spend gems should see a real benefit to their kingdom. Most of the non-pets drop what i could get from 1 or 2 chops of an iron rich rock so they are nothing more than expensive decor with the added bonus of a gem trap. (Yes the lack of a gem confirmation button upsets me, too! After 3 years of experience in being careful I lost 40 just this week). I don't mind spending gems but the cost benefit ratio has to work out. Animation is always appreciated. Lately it seems like your animator must have departed for greener pastures. Get another one.

rembetiko
11-09-15, 03:22 AM
I throw the three free cabbages per day if I don't forget and that's it. I don't want to spend gems on the chance to get something. And I haven't seen so far any price I would really like. I don't like all those cats and dogs and decorations.

As for the tent - it could be smaller and better designed. Like the fortune teller tent ... This looks great and fits into the game.

By the way, the cost for additional cabbages is way too high. 1 gem for 3 cabbages would be considerable. 10 gems for 1 cabbage is ridiculous.

midgetsocks
11-10-15, 01:50 PM
As for the tent - it could be smaller and better designed. Like the fortune teller tent ... This looks great and fits into the game.
Seriously. It's embarrassing. If I had found first that it couldn't be removed I wouldn't have ever placed it. Serves me right, lesson learned.

parlski
11-10-15, 02:10 PM
😳
I like the dragon bones and clock tower. I liked the dogs and cats at first but have too many now. But I would have to say the dragon bones are my favorite of all. :)

I have seen both the clock tower and the dragon bones in other kingdoms/queendoms. I wish I had tried to win them now that I see them.
it's hard to tell what size they'll be in the tent.

crystiesc
11-10-15, 04:55 PM
I wish each day you could CHOOSE between one or two prizes. Then you might not miss what you want (I never had a chance at the clock tower.)

For instance, today you can win the Sabrina gnome or the Fairy Horse.

asikosan
11-11-15, 01:59 AM
I want a PANDA! Please;)
sick of cat n dog thing((

kooky panda
11-11-15, 02:26 PM
I want a PANDA! Please;)
sick of cat n dog thing((
Oh yeah! Panda Power!!!

jbfps116
11-12-15, 06:51 PM
Clock tower. Ruler's carriage. Medieval Art Set, Balloons, Maypole,

In short, anything that makes my kingdom look more elegant and refined! the hilarious statues this month are random... If I was going to get one, it would be the Sabina statue!

arikasi
11-12-15, 08:47 PM
This months deco is very pretty, but not useful to me and the animals do not drop anything special.

I am bored with the cats and dogs. Other animals would be nice if mixed in. Maybe a rabbit?

I like small space items that drop something useful. I would have loved to get a candy haul but I never saw it in my tent after buying the cabbage hut :(

So my wish list would be 1x1 or 2x2 space items that drop things such as sugar and silver.

Edit: saw the clock tower in a friends kingdom, while it doesnt drop anything, it does look pretty.

figththefire
11-13-15, 08:16 PM
oh yeah! Panda power!!!

omg !!!!!!! Panda would be aaaaweeeeesooomeeee!!!!!!!!!!

WhisperSlowly
11-14-15, 06:14 AM
My favorites are definitely buildings (or decor that look like buildings), especially those that are either animated or have drops.

Like: Puppet Show, Merry-go-round, Traveling Bards, Clock Tower

tvangstanke
11-23-15, 03:34 AM
Hi Pika,
Thank you for posing this question!

From the top of my head:
1) The clock tower! (which never made an appearance in my tent)
2) Tree with birds nest
3) The early cats & dogs - when they felt like a new and good idea. Preferably without costumes and jewels.
I still enjoyed the "Mummy cat", because of its clever historical pun.
4) Bench, because of the calm flaps of butterfly wings
5) The Maypole

... there are more that I just don't recall all at this moment.
I wish we would get another shot on these by the end of the year.

- So to sum up -

On my good list:
:) Old style village buildings.
:) 1x1 nicely designed items that would make sense in a (magical) town of yore.
:) Smooth and calm animations that make the town come alive.

On my bad list:
:( Stuff for giants that are not fit to scale.
:( Huge block designs - they limit my creativity as their elements are set, and they take up too much room.
:( Stressful flickering motions.

On my want list:
:D Wildlife/forest animals
:D Set of good looking trees in various colors
:D Set of nice fences/hedges/arches in different colors
:D Did I mention more old style village buildings?

farmgirl8888
11-24-15, 04:55 AM
I haven't bought anything from the tent yet but, I now have 30 cabbages saved. Is there a way to tell (before you buy) if an item is decoration or if it has drops. I love the archery item, anyway it will be re-issued?

rulerofjennyville
11-24-15, 05:30 AM
I haven't bought anything from the tent yet but, I now have 30 cabbages saved. Is there a way to tell (before you buy) if an item is decoration or if it has drops. I love the archery item, anyway it will be re-issued?
How do you save cabbages to use? I don't think I'm using this tent right. I log in, it gives me three cabbages, I have to throw them and I get little prizes or a few coins and that's it. I have to spend gems to get something else.

CharmOfLea
11-24-15, 05:47 AM
How do you save cabbages to use? I don't think I'm using this tent right. I log in, it gives me three cabbages, I have to throw them and I get little prizes or a few coins and that's it. I have to spend gems to get something else.
A new building was released recently for 450 gems which drops 1 cabbage/22h. These individual cabbages can be stored in the tent, which deprives you from the 3 free cabbages you'd get each day. The Cabbage Hut presently appears as "locked by a goal" in the Market (under Buildings, Special).

seisurreal
11-28-15, 09:36 AM
Hi TL ★

Could we bring the favorites back? Make it a revival, now that we have mentioned our favourites here, Ty :p ★

fish63
12-02-15, 01:34 PM
Have never had dragon bones,dove C?te, Royal carriage. Also still can't get free gift. Cannot watch video!

danzplace
12-02-15, 08:45 PM
I would like to get the carousel and the stained glass window building. My preference is buildings, even decorative, and things that move.

lindtball
12-02-15, 10:47 PM
Only thing to add to this list and synopsis is the Rose Palisade....I LOVE it...managed to score 5 and wish I could get more. so many people compliment my kingdom and the white rose walls.

Hi Pika,
Thank you for posing this question!

From the top of my head:
1) The clock tower! (which never made an appearance in my tent)
2) Tree with birds nest
3) The early cats & dogs - when they felt like a new and good idea. Preferably without costumes and jewels.
I still enjoyed the "Mummy cat", because of its clever historical pun.
4) Bench, because of the calm flaps of butterfly wings
5) The Maypole

... there are more that I just don't recall all at this moment.
I wish we would get another shot on these by the end of the year.

- So to sum up -

On my good list:
:) Old style village buildings.
:) 1x1 nicely designed items that would make sense in a (magical) town of yore.
:) Smooth and calm animations that make the town come alive.

On my bad list:
:( Stuff for giants that are not fit to scale.
:( Huge block designs - they limit my creativity as their elements are set, and they take up too much room.
:( Stressful flickering motions.

On my want list:
:D Wildlife/forest animals
:D Set of good looking trees in various colors
:D Set of nice fences/hedges/arches in different colors
:D Did I mention more old style village buildings?

vaso1908
12-03-15, 07:55 AM
One of my most favorite buildings was the tower clock but unfortunately it never showed up in my tent. I really wish they would bring it back at some point.

tonyjosiah
12-12-15, 09:10 PM
Is there a pic available for this candy haul???

SpiritWind00
12-12-15, 09:37 PM
Is there a pic available for this candy haul???

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85175-10-01-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-%28Oct-2015%29-iOS-only&p=1183035#post1183035
There you go!

katbtodd
12-13-15, 04:38 AM
Spirt!!!!! piKa help I did not receive my gift from the Baron tent after buying rotten cabbage it was the Christmas manicore, Yes I looked in my inventory , yes I forced closed my game , and that didn't work I shut down my ipad. I took pictures but it won't let me post them, it keeps saying failed

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-15, 08:03 AM
Spirt!!!!! piKa help I did not receive my gift from the Baron tent after buying rotten cabbage it was the Christmas manicore, Yes I looked in my inventory , yes I forced closed my game , and that didn't work I shut down my ipad. I took pictures but it won't let me post them, it keeps saying failed
See the new thread I started in the Bugs section here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87383-Baron-s-Tent-not-giving-GRAND-PRIZES!).

katbtodd
12-13-15, 08:09 AM
See the new thread I started in the Bugs section here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87383-Baron-s-Tent-not-giving-GRAND-PRIZES!).

Thanks I went over and posted too

riverly
12-30-15, 10:08 PM
I just got ribbon from the tent. I do not want any reminders of that event. Please!!

ShibuyaCloth
12-31-15, 02:12 AM
I just got ribbon from the tent. I do not want any reminders of that event. Please!!

That's from an old timed event (Holiday Workshop - December 2015 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87314)). You cannot do anything with it, unless S8 decides to use it again for another event. See it as a nice gizmo to display in your inventory.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50503.png_2v_31020.png
Holiday Ribbons
Info: Festive Ribbons, perfect for wrapping gifts! Ask neighbors for more!
Type: Material
Source: Event
Requirements: 5 gems
Found: Gifts, Baron Tent
Events: Holiday Workshop - December 2015
Cap: 15 (87)
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87314

meme1098
12-31-15, 08:13 AM

I keep getting the []bells....lol
stupid

riverly
01-03-16, 08:31 AM
Just got more ribbon. Hello!!!!???

ocs708
01-04-16, 12:00 PM
Please Please no more pets. I've got the Cabbage Hut and I've been saving up for something good only to be thwarted by poodles and weird looking cats.