PDA

View Full Version : Brave Eagle- 11-6-15

kooky panda
11-03-15, 02:42 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/93971c5fe6236a8b6e5c4f740d136465/tumblr_inline_nx98x3gBJI1qm7yoc_540.pngDon?t get caught doing ill-eagle things! This keen creature will spot you from miles away. Make way for the Brave Eagle in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

calvinxx
11-03-15, 03:09 PM
I really hope this is Dark/Electric or Dark/Water!! He's very pretty!!

Drachenia
11-03-15, 09:54 PM
Ouch ouch ouch is the beautiful, I hope it's finally a new element. Magi/ Dark would be nice and I can breeding it, I again have a trouble. Please TL give us new limit for habitats and new country

ogreve
11-03-15, 10:38 PM
Looks majestic.
Nice. I absolutely love Eagles!
Colourwise it would be nicely matched to the Patriotter and Wild Wondercat. That's definitely a dark habitat though and not water-fire. My guess would also be dark-water. There's even a small chance it may be dark-gem but I don't think so.
Well, I hope it's at least not a limited animal... Ah! It could be the main prize of a new Spin to Win too!

sweetdeda
11-04-15, 03:33 AM
It is absolutely beautiful! I really hope it's not limited, and definitely not spin wheel prize, my luck has been awful with both lately. Dark-water is my guess.

kittenthief
11-05-15, 08:08 PM
I feel like this should have been released in July for the 4th. Why is this being put out now? Hahaha, seems stupidly out of place.

calvinxx
11-05-15, 08:53 PM
I feel like this should have been released in July for the 4th. Why is this being put out now? Hahaha, seems stupidly out of place.

I 100% agree with this. It's so patriotic and for no occasion at all lol

RowanaFarrin
11-05-15, 09:00 PM

My best guess is it's for Veteran's Day, which is next week the US. Though it does feel like a Fourth of July critter. :P

ninasidstorm8
11-05-15, 09:04 PM

That is not entirely true. Next week is Veterans day in the U.S. (previously named Armistice Day). It is celebrated as Remembrance day in most of the British Commonwealth as well. November 11 is the anniversary of the day the Armistice for World War 1 was signed.

However, I do agree that the Brave Eagle does seem more appropriate for the 4th of July.

kittenthief
11-05-15, 09:07 PM
Oh, my bad! I didn't know it was for Veteran's Day. :(

calvinxx
11-05-15, 09:28 PM
Oh, my bad! I didn't know it was for Veteran's Day. :(

Me either because I'm Canadian lol

Scangelina
11-06-15, 12:53 PM
Does anybody know how long the timer is yet? I got an 18hour timer breeding right now with dark & fire.

Scribbles138
11-06-15, 12:54 PM
Does anybody know how long the timer is yet? I got an 18hour timer breeding right now with dark & fire.

I think you've bred an Onyx Ox.

Scangelina
11-06-15, 01:13 PM
I think you've bred an Onyx Ox.

I was hoping for the eagle, but Onyx Ox works too. I happen not to have it, so it's a WIN for me anyway. Thanks for the info😊

Drachenia
11-06-15, 01:22 PM
Hello all together, as Brave Eagle is on sale for 200 gems I bought it me. Good luck in the breeding of Brave Eagle

It's the evolve Time:

forestwald
11-06-15, 04:26 PM
Has anyone gotten one yet that can tell us the breeding time?

Hawksmoor
11-06-15, 04:29 PM
Has anyone gotten one yet that can tell us the breeding time?

It's 16 hrs. Darchenia (above) posted a picture of the egg in the nest, which is the breeding time. Good luck! My first attempt - Flyerfox.

ThynaSmith
11-06-15, 05:49 PM
Mine too, Hawksmoor. I wonder how many Flyerfoxes we're going to hatch before getting one of these, lol.

tennysonrobin
11-06-15, 08:10 PM
Im sorry this may not be relevant to the eagle but still to the update today. Does anyone receive the rainbow pond for free? Last night i was sleeping and this mornig i found a rainbow pond in my forest. I remember clicking sth while i was sleeping but thought it was hallucination or sth. But now it is still here. Don't understand really... Does anyone know?

FigmentValley
11-06-15, 08:14 PM
Im sorry this may not be relevant to the eagle but still to the update today. Does anyone receive the rainbow pond for free? Last night i was sleeping and this mornig i found a rainbow pond in my forest. I remember clicking sth while i was sleeping but thought it was hallucination or sth. But now it is still here. Don't understand really... Does anyone know?

There was a strange quest/goal to load bakery story 2, then plant an aura Apple. It rewarded this with a rainbow pond. It was a worthless exercise - and quite odd to appear out of nowhere for no specific reason.

tennysonrobin
11-06-15, 09:01 PM
Thank you. I remember collecting 30 gems after installing bakery story 2 yet still have it. Not that im complaining haha

Back to the eagle, this one is super rare but only for 200 gems. And he s beautiful... Thinking of buying him but im torn by saving for black friday urgghh

forestwald
11-07-15, 04:48 AM
It's 16 hrs. Darchenia (above) posted a picture of the egg in the nest, which is the breeding time. Good luck! My first attempt - Flyerfox.

Thanks Hawsmoor. I thought that was the hatching time. I guess it is the same hours as the breeding time.

Hawksmoor
11-07-15, 05:20 AM
Thanks Hawsmoor. I thought that was the hatching time. I guess it is the same hours as the breeding time.

You're welcome. Yes, hatching and breeding times are always the same.

Hawksmoor
11-07-15, 05:26 AM
Thank you. I remember collecting 30 gems after installing bakery story 2 yet still have it. Not that im complaining haha

The Rainbow Pond was a prize during the "Over The Rainbow" world event held earlier this year so maybe you already had it? Not sure if you participated in that one or not...

kimbekaw
11-07-15, 08:37 AM
Somehow got this guy 1st try with the basic element animals, Skyger and Rock Rhino. 16hr timer. Good luck everyone!

Hawksmoor
11-07-15, 08:53 AM
Somehow got this guy 1st try with the basic element animals, Skyger and Rock Rhino. 16hr timer. Good luck everyone!

Are you sure? I only ask because the Brave Eagle is dark/fire and the Rock Rhino is earth...

kimbekaw
11-07-15, 02:55 PM
Are you sure? I only ask because the Brave Eagle is dark/fire and the Rock Rhino is earth...

Ack! Sorry, I meant Pyro Pony!

http://i67.tinypic.com/4kte8k.png

Hawksmoor
11-08-15, 06:44 AM
Congrats kimbekaw!

And, I just got it myself using Swan Princess and Terrorior!

ogreve
11-08-15, 07:10 AM
I'm currently sitting out the entire 90 hours length of Emerald Dragon breeding + hatching so as to save gems and to enjoy the entire length of that very special occurrence.
3 more hours to go and then I can start breeding for something else and the ultra rares keep being my main agenda. As there currently is nothing limited to breed for, I shall combine attempts for ultra rares with the Brave Eagle.
There are two formulas of preference:
1) Gold Lion + Terrorier: attempts at the Golden Retriever.
2) Quartz Quetzalcoatl + dark-fire: 4-element attempts that can also result in various gem animals

Silverrain1
11-08-15, 08:41 AM
Woo hoo. Just got the zombee first try. Now gonna try for the brave eagle, dark fire tries, not bad as still a few I need there. Does anyone know how big the zombee will get? The rumblebee is huge!

Silverrain1
11-08-15, 08:42 AM
Sorry everyone for last post, thought I was on the zombee post

Drachenia
11-08-15, 04:03 PM
Hi I have by breeding got 1 Brave Eagle, the breeding speed with gems. Crystal Unicorn / Bulldog I got many uncounted Firefox, Ember Bear and Cosmos Phoenix. Skyger / Pyro Pony I got many uncounted Fire Fox, Ladypug, Ember Bear and Brave Eagle
25779 25781

I had completely forgotten that I also got Ladypug, thanks to mrhammy reminded me with his Ladypug

mrhammy48
11-08-15, 06:00 PM
1. Firefox (skyger x pyro)
2. Firefox (skyger x pyro)
3. Ladypug - new for me (terrorier x demonkey)

Drachenia
11-08-15, 06:28 PM
1. Firefox (skyger x pyro)
2. Firefox (skyger x pyro)
3. Ladypug - new for me (terrorier x demonkey)

Congratulations to Ladypug :D

ninasidstorm8
11-08-15, 07:13 PM
First five tries for the Brave Eagle have been Firefoxes. I have been really good at breeding commons lately. At least there are no gaps between my Breeding Den and Nest and the first 3 Firefoxes resulted in 2 explosives each.

Silverrain1
11-08-15, 11:54 PM
First five tries for the Brave Eagle have been Firefoxes. I have been really good at breeding commons lately. At least there are no gaps between my Breeding Den and Nest and the first 3 Firefoxes resulted in 2 explosives each.

I am the same so far, only firefoxes. There are 3 animals I need in this combo including brave eagle so here's hoping!

sweetdeda
11-10-15, 04:59 AM
Finally got him, now back to trying for trick or Treent. I am going to place brave eagle in with Patriotter, wondercat and super heron. Good luck all.

caotrang99
11-10-15, 05:05 AM
4 firefox and 1 ember bear
I don't think i will get the brave eagle but still hoping

natxjkkggg
11-10-15, 05:20 AM
Hallo sweetdeda You are not able to use Fire/water animals for breeding I think!!

HappyHeartBakery
11-10-15, 09:43 AM
Well surprise - I got the Brave Eagle.
Thought I'd put some attempts in for treasure animals, since I only have the Prize Pony in the habitat & rune collection for expansions takes so much longer now. So I figured I'd double down & put in the Gold Lion & Terroier to try for the Golden Retriever. Ended up with the Eagle;).

31aug2002
11-10-15, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know how long the brave eagle is available for.? Whether it is limited or will it be added to the shop. If it is going to vanish with today's update I would like to buy it at 80% off.

Drachenia
11-10-15, 11:09 AM
Well surprise - I got the Brave Eagle.
Thought I'd put some attempts in for treasure animals, since I only have the Prize Pony in the habitat & rune collection for expansions takes so much longer now. So I figured I'd double down & put in the Gold Lion & Terroier to try for the Golden Retriever. Ended up with the Eagle;).

Congratulations to Brave Eagle

31aug2002
11-10-15, 11:24 AM
Well my latest attempt is a dragonfly... New for me yay!! Though would have loved it if it were a brave eagle

ninasidstorm8
11-10-15, 11:35 AM
My first 9 attempts at the Brave Eagle have resulted in 9 Fireboxes and my average for explosives has dropped to 1.5 per attempt. I This makes 4 days of Firefoxes, I would really like a Brave Eagle but I wouldn't mind a Ladypug either.

UPDATE: I now have reached 11 straight Firefoxes. New record for me. I have had 10 straight of the same animal a few times but this is the first time I ever reached 11 straight of the same one.

PrairieGrass
11-10-15, 02:11 PM
This is one I had to have and it was priced right. Tried by breeding a few days but no luck. Great design!

LocalNews
11-10-15, 02:16 PM
Wow! I may have gotten the Brave Eagle as I got a 16 hour timer with Swan Prince and Thanksgibbon. The only elements are dark and fire.
That would be a great Veteran's Day present.

Just put the Brave Eagle on the nest. Really great way to celebrate Veteran's Day with the Eagle egg on the nest.

sweetdeda
11-10-15, 04:49 PM
Hallo sweetdeda You are not able to use Fire/water animals for breeding I think!!

Hello, I meant I will place them in the habitat with them, sorry my post wasn't clear. :)

Silverrain1
11-11-15, 11:24 AM
So far, only fire foxes and ember bears, hope I can get this one, or at least the other animals I need from this combo!

Silverrain1
11-11-15, 11:26 AM
So far only fire foxes and ember bears! Hope I can get this one, or at least the others that I need from this combo.

Sandybellee
11-11-15, 12:20 PM
I just got a 16 h timer, but it can also be Aurora Pegasus (which would be great!), Daredevil or Thunderhawk. Will find out tomorrow.

Edit: And Thunderhawk it is. :p

ogreve
11-11-15, 12:31 PM
Well my latest attempt is a dragonfly... New for me yay!! Though would have loved it if it were a brave eagle

The same just happened to me with the breeding formula for the (second) Golden Retriever: I got the 19 hours Dragonfly timer!!!
That's one I'm *very* happy with as it's one of my favourite animals and there aren't many times that I breed dark + electric because of the long fail times. :)
Ember is one of the parents, so the Dragonfly is sure to have champion's blood running through its veins. :P

Sandybellee
11-11-15, 01:44 PM
The same just happened to me with the breeding formula for the (second) Golden Retriever: I got the 19 hours Dragonfly timer!!!
That's one I'm *very* happy with as it's one of my favourite animals and there aren't many times that I breed dark + electric because of the long fail times. :)
Ember is one of the parents, do the Dragonfly is sure to have champion's blood running through its veins. :P

Congrats on the Dragonfly, Olafo!!! You are on a lucky dragon streak it seems: Deadwing, Emerald Dragon and now Dragonfly (not a real dragon, but at least in name). :) It's great that we can enjoy some time without limited animal breeding so we can choose what to aim for and get such great fails too. :)

I decided to go for dark-fire-electric-nature for a chance at Brave Eagle and also Gold Lion, Trick-or-Treent, Aurora Pegasus and many others I don't have. I'm still missing all electric-dark animals except for Koala Cadabra too, so there are lots of good fails to be had.

ogreve
11-11-15, 02:32 PM
Congrats on the Dragonfly, Olafo!!! You are on a lucky dragon streak it seems: Deadwing, Emerald Dragon and now Dragonfly (not a real dragon, but at least in name). :) It's great that we can enjoy some time without limited animal breeding so we can choose what to aim for and get such great fails too. :)

I decided to go for dark-fire-electric-nature for a chance at Brave Eagle and also Gold Lion, Trick-or-Treent, Aurora Pegasus and many others I don't have. I'm still missing all electric-dark animals except for Koala Cadabra too, so there are lots of good fails to be had.

Thanks!
I too am greatly enjoying these "free breeding moments" without the stress of "having to" breed a specific animal.
I've also been fortunate that I can still combine several agendas in each of these breeding attempts. I really hope this free breeding period continues quite a bit longer. These are my intended formulas then:
1-Terrorier + Gold Lion: desired new outcomes: Golden Retriever, Onyx Ox, Mardi Claw, Zapra, Brave Eagle.
2-Emerald Dragon + water-dark: desired new outcomes: Crystal Unicorn, Sapphire Cthulhu, Pearl Peryton, Jade Kirin, Freezel, Monsoon Marmot, Sea Drake, Sea Lion, Ocean Owl, Punk Skunk. And... I'd love to get more than one QQ and ED, so those outcomes would be great too.
3-Emerald Dragon + fire-electric: desired new outcomes: Crystal Unicorn, Ruby Razorback, Citrine Peregrin, Paradise Parrot, Eagle Beagle, Porkupine, Storm Sphinx, Shockatoo. And again, further QQs and EDs would be very welcome too.

Now, if your "dragon theory" is correct, I'd better switch to formula #2 and see if I too can breed a Jade Kirin! :P

ninasidstorm8
11-11-15, 02:46 PM
After a record (for me) of 11 straight Firefoxes, I finally bred something different. Unfortunately, it is a 13 hour timer, so it must be an Ember Bear. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

caotrang99
11-13-15, 08:17 AM
I just have 16 hours breeding but not sure it is a brave eagle or not
There isn't any other 16 hours animal, right?

ninasidstorm8
11-13-15, 08:40 AM
I just have 16 hours breeding but not sure it is a brave eagle or not
There isn't any other 16 hours animal, right?

It matters what you used to breed it. The Brave Eagle is the only 16 hour Dark/Fire animal. There are other element combinations that have 16 hour timers so if you included other elements as well as Dark and Fire it may not be.

Good Luck.

caotrang99
11-13-15, 08:52 AM
It matters what you used to breed it. The Brave Eagle is the only 16 hour Dark/Fire animal. There are other element combinations that have 16 hour timers so if you included other elements as well as Dark and Fire it may not be.

Good Luck.
I used Dark and Fire to breed it
Thanks

ninasidstorm8
11-13-15, 09:05 AM
I used Dark and Fire to breed it
Thanks

Congratulations then.

LonePudding
11-13-15, 09:33 AM
So far, I've had a mixture of ember bears and firefoxes, but I also finally bred a Cosmic Phoenix! Very happy about that :D
I'm also enjoying the free breeding period, it should definitely happen more often.

Silverrain1
11-13-15, 12:51 PM
So far, I've had a mixture of ember bears and firefoxes, but I also finally bred a Cosmic Phoenix! Very happy about that :D
I'm also enjoying the free breeding period, it should definitely happen more often.

I've only got firefoxes and ember bears so far, I already have them. Oh and one hot dog which I have as well! I need the brave eagle, onyx ox and lady pug, so hoping to get them!

jsburas123
11-16-15, 05:12 PM
Is this a permanent animal or will it expire soon