PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Challenge does not deliver

cwhet71
11-03-15, 03:57 AM
The Halloween challenge clearly says "Finish all Halloween stages and receive Jasper plus 20 gold bars for free"

Well, I completed the challenge 2 days ago but have yet to receive my pal or any gold bars. I enjoy the game, I've spent money on bars for rare pals and until now haven't had any complaints. This, however, is very disappointing.

h72g
11-03-15, 02:17 PM
Something is wrong with the Halloween Update. I have the same problem as cwhet71 (finished all levels but no Jasper, no 20 Gold). And now I am trying to get more levels to 3 stars. Just had 15 keys, played a level and earned two more stars. Still only 15 keys and not 17 :( never had this problem in the normal version before.

cwhet71
11-03-15, 04:52 PM
Just received the 20 gold bars. Still no Jasper but they appear to be working on it. I'll post once more as soon as i get my pal.

[S8] Regina
11-03-15, 06:48 PM
The Halloween challenge clearly says "Finish all Halloween stages and receive Jasper plus 20 gold bars for free"

Well, I completed the challenge 2 days ago but have yet to receive my pal or any gold bars. I enjoy the game, I've spent money on bars for rare pals and until now haven't had any complaints. This, however, is very disappointing.

Something is wrong with the Halloween Update. I have the same problem as cwhet71 (finished all levels but no Jasper, no 20 Gold). And now I am trying to get more levels to 3 stars. Just had 15 keys, played a level and earned two more stars. Still only 15 keys and not 17 :( never had this problem in the normal version before.

Please force-close your games and check if Jasper is in your account.

If you still do not see Jasper, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you! :)

cwhet71
11-03-15, 07:01 PM
I have now received Jasper and the 20 gold bars as promised. Thank you Regina and team lava for the quick response!

h72g
11-03-15, 11:15 PM
Just got an in-play massage and now have Jasper and the gold! Fine that this was solved quickly!

[S8] Regina
11-04-15, 12:22 PM
I have now received Jasper and the 20 gold bars as promised. Thank you Regina and team lava for the quick response!

Just got an in-play massage and now have Jasper and the gold! Fine that this was solved quickly!

Awesome, Jasper made it! :D

xanethi
11-08-15, 05:20 AM
Just one question with regard to the halloween trail. When i finished i got jasper, the 20 gold and a popup giving 10 keys. But i wonder - is It intentionaly that the end boss only gives one key on the halloween trail when he gives 15 on normal levels?

palindromski
11-14-15, 11:13 AM
I have the same problem. I've cleared all levels in the Halloween special but did not get Jasper or 20 gold. I've already tried to log out (changed my login-ID that was leading to an overwrite of the progress) and logged back in with my usual ID. Didn't work. What else can I do? I've already send a message to this topic to the support but so far I got no answer...Please help. Thanks in advance

[S8] Regina
11-17-15, 12:32 PM
I have the same problem. I've cleared all levels in the Halloween special but did not get Jasper or 20 gold. I've already tried to log out (changed my login-ID that was leading to an overwrite of the progress) and logged back in with my usual ID. Didn't work. What else can I do? I've already send a message to this topic to the support but so far I got no answer...Please help. Thanks in advance

Can you please PM me the ticket number?