PDA

View Full Version : Why I lost my ability to watch ads for gems?

olcastle
11-02-15, 12:45 PM
I had the feature to watch ads from the beginning. Why not anymore?
It happened right after I emailed Storm8 Support a week ago for help with different problem.
They didn't help at all but my ads were gone. Coincidence? I don't think so, more likely they checked my account and broke something accidently. You always said that more people will have this feature not less, and indeed you added more accounts with last update, so why you took it from me?

FrozenTurtle
11-02-15, 12:57 PM
Thanks for letting us know! Took a look at your account and it seems there was an account-specific issue with this feature. You should have access to this feature again. :)

olcastle
11-02-15, 02:32 PM
Thank you so much, FrozenTurtle! Next time when I have a problem I'll skip Customer support and come right to you LOL!

Spunkmuffin
11-05-15, 10:43 PM
I'm having the same issue.
:(

olcastle
11-06-15, 02:28 AM
My account is still broken.:( I can watch ads again (Thank you!) but can't get BS2 goal. I have the icon for BS2 but not the goal, tried different devices. Other accounts have the goal. I had the same problem before.

olcastle
11-06-15, 04:50 PM
Update: I got "I smell a challenge " goal for Chef's Station but still no gem goal (for any of my S8 games).

I hope someone helps me before the goals expired, I don't want to lose Chef's Station as I lost Ice Cream Truck.

deekathleen
11-06-15, 05:32 PM
Update: I got "I smell a challenge " goal for Chef's Station but still no gem goal (for any of my S8 games).

I hope someone helps me before the goals expired, I don't want to lose Chef's Station as I lost Ice Cream Truck.

Are you playing on an ios device? Ios doesn't get download for gem goals, as far as I know. If you have the chef goal I would just do it before it expires.

olcastle
11-06-15, 08:47 PM
Are you playing on an ios device? Ios doesn't get download for gem goals, as far as I know. If you have the chef goal I would just do it before it expires.

It surely does but not directly, you just have to buy or cook something first.
Yes, I can get Chef's station but it won't fix my account. It means I have to forget about these and future gems or rewards (at least 2 new cool games are coming!!!). This is the third problem in 2 weeks I have.