PDA

View Full Version : Does Trial of the Explorer actually exist?

trailbean
11-02-15, 08:06 AM
I am beginning to think it is a myth. I completed all other Trials months ago, and just got my 51st square. Still no Explorer.

Unless the phrase "How far your kingdom stretches" should be taken literally -- the longest straight line? My North-South length is 9 squares, and Eat-West is 10, but not along any single line: my longest parallel is 9.

mreames
11-02-15, 10:20 AM
There are specific squares that have to be expanded. I had a hard time until I realized that. Try googling it or someone else might be able to point to it. Good luck!

I am beginning to think it is a myth. I completed all other Trials months ago, and just got my 51st square. Still no Explorer.

Unless the phrase "How far your kingdom stretches" should be taken literally -- the longest straight line? My North-South length is 9 squares, and Eat-West is 10, but not along any single line: my longest parallel is 9.

twinkletoes12348
11-02-15, 10:22 AM
Eh, I did the specific squares and ... nothing. But I kept on expanding and eventually passed the trial. It took the longest for me, too.

ShibuyaCloth
11-02-15, 12:44 PM
This was the first I got. I do not remember the exact plot but it must be D8, D9 or E9. However my preference goes to D8 as it does not require Expansion Permits.
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-ExpansionsMap.png

PraxisOfGood
11-02-15, 04:02 PM
It's the space just "behind" the Magic Garden.