PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 4th November 2015

LalaSmooth
11-02-15, 03:50 AM
Edit (KP)

Autumn Oven :5 mallets, 5 iron presses, 5 acorn knobs.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25636 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25636)

Halloween is officially over.. What do you think we'll get in this week's update?

http://36.media.tumblr.com/5ece606b4414f5ca64379eacefa0b020/tumblr_inline_nx98xmsxQz1qm7yoc_540.png
Your Customers cannot believe how soft and cuddly this new decoration is, they won’t be able to leaf this alone! Jump into the furry Puppy Pile in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Fall in love with:

Autumn Kitty decoration
Wall Flowers wall decoration
Forest floor tile

rocketsmama
11-02-15, 07:15 AM
Who knows. Hoping for something fall related, but it's probably going to be something random with this company.

LightAndLove83
11-02-15, 07:16 AM
I'm banking on Whimsical Troll displays, reminiscent of last weeks Halloween items. LOL! :rolleyes: Nothing ever makes sense anymore, and it seems just when I finally had all the "possible" LTO release windows down pat, and was prepared to buy all the goodies...seems they have stopped doing that in favor of crates and heavily gemmed deco. *sigh*

Would be nice if they would release more items from past years, and not just last years stuff.

deekathleen
11-02-15, 07:47 AM
Not hoping for anything because we won't get it anyway. I'm also sick of the constant boxes and heavy gem priced items. I don't have a problem spending some money on this game but it has gotten ridiculous lately.

youki388
11-02-15, 08:16 AM
Yep, I agree with Jeldon2864 - would be sooooo nice to get previous year's stuff. The latest Halloween deco (esp that silly dining couple and dance group) were not to my taste and just.... errrr..... cr@p personally. Halloween is meant to be spooky not cutesy/kiddish! I had been hoping for the haunted hse/TOT hse in a sale/LTO... so not gonna get my hopes up for anything anymore neither as our hopes seem to get squished by S8! :p

Am guessing in this week's update it will be thanksgiving items/goals lol :)

Rynetory2
11-02-15, 08:28 AM
Not hoping for anything because we won't get it anyway. I'm also sick of the constant boxes and heavy gem priced items. I don't have a problem spending some money on this game but it has gotten ridiculous lately.

Totally agree, extremely sick of crates. I spend money on this game but I dont like gambling my money on crates. Perhaps majority of the players love crates and spend lots of gems on it - thats why S8 constantly releases crates. idk.

To add: I think we will have either crates or something very kiddish as usual.

deekathleen
11-02-15, 08:35 AM
It definitely seems the more people say they want something, the more chance it is going to end up in a crate. They know people want it so they are making it so the only way to get it is to gamble large amounts of real money to even have a tiny chance of getting it.

I don't mind playing an occasional crate to get something to go along with regular update items. I have a problem when the only way to get items is to gamble on crates or spend a ridiculously high amount of real money for items.

Rynetory2
11-02-15, 08:42 AM
It definitely seems the more people say they want something, the more chance it is going to end up in a crate. They know people want it so they are making it so the only way to get it is to gamble large amounts of real money to even have a tiny chance of getting it.

I don't mind playing an occasional crate to get something to go along with regular update items. I have a problem when the only way to get items is to gamble on crates or spend a ridiculously high amount of real money for items.

You are so correct. i just hope S8 finds a balance. The crates are too overwhelming atm.. :(

LadyEna
11-02-15, 08:42 AM
Box or crate week. :p ~~~~
Every time I gamble or accidentally hit button, I get
last place prize. Sooo I don't gamble that often.

Any clue when this last goal ends? That'll be the week we get new goals.

MamaFoodie
11-02-15, 09:54 AM
I'm hoping for the Spooky Chest to be on sale. There are items I want from that box I never got the chance to purchase. Also, I want the fire pit grill to come back. That's the only appliance I need. I wish the mummy pizza would be added to the oven. Glass of cheer too on the drink machine.

winterpumpkin
11-02-15, 10:07 AM
We will get something that nobody wants. :)

marriedtogary
11-02-15, 10:30 AM
I never buy the crates
waste of gems

twospoons
11-02-15, 12:16 PM
i'm just, as always, hoping for something not ridiculously immature. but, given that i've been playing the over-the-top cutesy fantasy forest and frozen frenzy (for the free gems), i'm pretty well convinced that S8 has decided they can make the most money by targeting children, and will continue to release items that mostly appeal to the underage.

lauraleighashby
11-03-15, 12:06 PM
I figure it will be a crate, so....they can put whatever in it. I pretty much ignore crate updates since I don't gamble on them.

LalaSmooth
11-03-15, 01:56 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/jasella123/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11-03%2020.55.38_zps5g4vp2zz.png (http://s780.photobucket.com/user/jasella123/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11-03%2020.55.38_zps5g4vp2zz.png.html)

twospoons
11-03-15, 01:59 PM
hey, look at that! timely, unboxed, and actually pretty good!

http://36.media.tumblr.com/5ece606b4414f5ca64379eacefa0b020/tumblr_inline_nx98xmsxQz1qm7yoc_540.png

i'm not personally fond of the kitten / puppies, they seem small to me, but not overly cutesy so that's good. but i LOVE the floors, and very much like the flowers on the wall and the appliance and the counter and the wallpaper.

hope the tile's not for gems! i buy gem wallpaper sometimes, but tiles just require too many to get it to look right.

is that succotash?

LalaSmooth
11-03-15, 02:00 PM
Is that leaf thing on the floor part of the decoration? LOL

CassieJo84
11-03-15, 02:15 PM
Love the flooring! I actually like all of this, excited to see what else we get :)

Natasha_07
11-03-15, 02:21 PM
I like this especially the tiles, please don't be for gems or +$20k a piece. Up to $5k is good enough for tiles.

I may add gives us a TG sale.

trish2taz
11-03-15, 02:28 PM
I like it. Love fall items!:)

Halilady
11-03-15, 02:47 PM
I hope it isn't a crate, need fall stuff!!!

ievuxia
11-03-15, 02:48 PM
Awesome! Just wish there was also a big display. And the pets are really too small. I hope the tiles will be for coins too, they're so pretty!

lenasdinner
11-03-15, 02:49 PM
I like this ,everytihing cute and pretty! but there is no tables and chairs:(:(:(.....why??

aiyoosha
11-03-15, 03:34 PM
S8 dont forget to size up those animals they look so cute please please

tularemary
11-03-15, 03:40 PM
i'm just, as always, hoping for something not ridiculously immature. but, given that i've been playing the over-the-top cutesy fantasy forest and frozen frenzy (for the free gems), i'm pretty well convinced that S8 has decided they can make the most money by targeting children, and will continue to release items that mostly appeal to the underage.

The underage with less money to spend=typical S8 logic

DragonWished
11-03-15, 04:24 PM

Totally agree! The kitty in the leaves is barely discernible.

Update looks good to me. Some nice autumn extras to tide us over to the next goals. Hope it's not gem heavy.

aiyoosha
11-03-15, 04:26 PM
Totally agree! The kitty in the leaves is barely discernible.

Update looks good to me. Some nice autumn extras to tide us over to the next goals. Hope it's not gem heavy.

lol yeh that kitten just looks like a tiny pile of leaves on that tiny square

pixiegamer
11-03-15, 04:27 PM
hey, look at that! timely, unboxed, and actually pretty good!

i'm not personally fond of the kitten / puppies, they seem small to me, but not overly cutesy so that's good. but i LOVE the floors, and very much like the flowers on the wall and the appliance and the counter and the wallpaper.

hope the tile's not for gems! i buy gem wallpaper sometimes, but tiles just require too many to get it to look right.

is that succotash?

Have to agree. I'm pleasantly surprised by this update and just might get everything in the display. Really hoping the floor tiles are for coins, and I love the wall decorations as well. Does it look like we're getting two? I can't remember if I've seen the one on the left wall (torch? cornucopia? torchucopia??) before.

Awesome! Just wish there was also a big display. And the pets are really too small. I hope the tiles will be for coins too, they're so pretty!

Also hoping the animals are bigger than they appear in the preview. I'm not too big on animal decorations in my resto, but these are really cute :)

Additionally, this update would go so great with the Leaf Pile and other November goal prizes from 2 years ago! I really hope S8 will bring them back :(

ievuxia
11-03-15, 05:01 PM
Does it look like we're getting two? I can't remember if I've seen the one on the left wall (torch? cornucopia? torchucopia??) before.

TORCHUCOPIA lolol ! ;) ;) ;)

Mslovesz
11-03-15, 05:02 PM
Thank you... anyone feel free to add me

R5FanForever1
11-03-15, 05:36 PM
Love the update!;)

R5FanForever1
11-03-15, 05:37 PM
Love the update!;)

twospoons
11-03-15, 05:55 PM
I can't remember if I've seen the one on the left wall (torch? cornucopia? torchucopia??) before.

TORCHUCOPIA lolol ! ;) ;) ;)

torchucopia! ha!

Mslovesz
11-03-15, 07:27 PM
Does anybody know the time of when the goals coming ?

bitemesnickers
11-03-15, 08:27 PM
It's more grown up looking :-) like it :-) and looks like a new stove :-)

pipipooh1977
11-03-15, 08:31 PM
Yessss....new recipes! Been cooking Roasted Chicken for 2 weeks straight, got so sick of it plus sick of the updates last month I finally blocked my door and not played for a week.

LalaSmooth
11-03-15, 11:32 PM
Does anybody know the time of when the goals coming ?

This is a normal update. We should be getting goals next week if all goes to plan

Rynetory2
11-04-15, 12:56 AM
A nice surprise. I love this update. :)

kristin5399
11-04-15, 01:29 AM
I really love this update :)

My little boy will go crazy for the puppies and kitten.

Bakerling
11-04-15, 02:57 AM
http://36.media.tumblr.com/5ece606b4414f5ca64379eacefa0b020/tumblr_inline_nx98xmsxQz1qm7yoc_540.pngYour Customers cannot believe how soft and cuddly this new decoration is, they won?t be able to leaf this alone! Jump into the furry Puppy Pile in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Fall in love with:

Autumn Kitty decoration
Wall Flowers wall decoration
Forest floor tile

Regarding The Autumn Kitty decoration. That decoration look more like little puppy. Cute lol.

LalaSmooth
11-04-15, 04:43 AM
Am I the only one who can't hardly see the kitten decoration? Looks like a small pile of leaves to me

carenkross
11-04-15, 05:49 AM
Will this be yet ANOTHER download for Android devices? I am so tired of having to redownload to get what iPhone gets. S8 needs to wake up and realize that half or more of their players have an android device!

carenkross
11-04-15, 05:50 AM
There was a kitten, lol?

LadyEna
11-04-15, 07:56 AM
Kitty is pretty much hidden.

New counters, new recipes!

I love the flooring and torch lamps. Wall deco is ok.

xxxe
11-04-15, 08:09 AM
I'm surprised they didn't do a Halloween sale this year. Maybe they're saving everything for Black Friday?

Didn't TL bring back a bunch of old Halloween content last year after Halloween was over? I know for sure they did that with Christmas last year.

Emz388
11-04-15, 08:10 AM
Yay, love the new flooring and oven. Not too sure about the wallpaper though :p But am happy there are no silly dance groups/colonial dining couples lol. Hurry up date - keep nipping to the loo to check my phone at work lol :D

deekathleen
11-04-15, 08:57 AM
Yay, love the new flooring and oven. Not too sure about the wallpaper though :p But am happy there are no silly dance groups/colonial dining couples lol. Hurry up date - keep nipping to the loo to check my phone at work lol :D

I know the update here EST, doesn't come out till 2, not sure what time zone you are in.

youki388
11-04-15, 09:14 AM
Thanks deeKathleen... ever helpful as always :) Am in UK so its good to know that updates come out at 2pm ur end. Is that CA time? If so I can work it out as were 8 hrs ahead in the winter. (I totally forgot I had logged in with my old account - numpty!).

OMG!!! Does that mean I have to wait till 10pm???!!! Lol, thank goodness I have work & my 3 kids to keep me busy till then! ;) :p

deekathleen
11-04-15, 09:15 AM
Thanks deeKathleen... ever helpful as always :) Am in UK so its good to know that updates come out at 2pm ur end. Is that CA time? If so I can work it out as were 8 hrs ahead in the winter. (I totally forgot I had logged in with my old account - numpty!).

I think California is Pacific time???? I'm not really positive, sorry.

deekathleen
11-04-15, 09:18 AM
I think it comes out at around 11 am California time. PST.

Sorry meant to edit my previous post with this info.

youki388
11-04-15, 09:19 AM
Yep it is as its the home of S8. No need to apologise hun. I'm just glad to get a rough idea of what time to expect the updates.

Edit - Thanks again deekathleen as its sure nice knowing it might be 7pm instead... defo much better than waiting till 10pm here! Just means I'm gonna have to make sure I get dinner ready/feed my kids n do the washing up super fast after work today lol. Than do all the other hse chores/boring stuff after gifting the new parts on both BS & RS. :D

PS: Yes it would be so useful if we had the option to delete any repeat/extra posts.

orleansparish
11-04-15, 11:38 AM
Which reminds me, I need to finish the goals. My vacay ends today so maybe while at home decompressing I'll bother myself to finish.

lenasdinner
11-04-15, 11:41 AM
ok its on!! but what a ????? it needs like 5 Acorn Knobs and I have 56 parts of that one and still need to request the neighburs for more?????????why?????

LalaSmooth
11-04-15, 11:41 AM
17 gems for a little kitty decoration??? and 72,000 for the oven?!?!?!?! Geeejus

steelersbabyyy
11-04-15, 11:48 AM
what a gem heavy update... i really wanted that kitty decorations. but 17 gems wow. and why is the oven so much??

lenasdinner
11-04-15, 11:48 AM
17 gems for a little kitty decoration??? and 72,000 for the oven?!?!?!?! Geeejus

thats too much for ove I agree!!
have anyone else two same parts in the fift lit? I do one is acorn and one vial.what ever that means! ;);)

lenasdinner
11-04-15, 11:53 AM
previous post is totaly blahhh.
Have anyone else two same parts in the gift list? I do Acorn and Vial,thay look the same

PepperWoo
11-04-15, 12:06 PM
previous post is totaly blahhh.
Have anyone else two same parts in the gift list? I do Acorn and Vial,thay look the same

The only new part on my list is the Acorn Knob and it looks way different from the Vial Knob which is pink and also on a different page when gifting since the acorn is on the first page.

DragonWished
11-04-15, 12:11 PM
Crazy cat person here. But not crazy enough to spend 17 gems on a cat I can't see.

The ovens cost fake game money not real money gems, that's nice. It would be been a lot nicer if the fake money price was within reach of more players. Why exclude people... makes no sense.

My gift list has the one acorn knob that's new.

I love the new floor tile and counter! Not wild about the wallpaper or the wall flowers which sit too low on the wall. The torches are fun.

Wish there were a big display and tables and chairs. However, for the half update that's become our new normal it's pretty good.

lenasdinner
11-04-15, 12:11 PM
The only new part on my list is the Acorn Knob and it looks way different from the Vial Knob which is pink and also on a different page when gifting since the acorn is on the first page.

yes very true,but in my list look the same.dident notice untile someone send it to me as gift and I was wondering for wich oven is part to use?and now I see that thay mest ups something with some players.who knows???

therainbowscafe
11-04-15, 12:13 PM
It's getting ridiculous! 17 gems for the Autumn Kitten that you can't even see? What?! 72k for an oven? Are you serious S8? Wake up, literally!!!

MamaFoodie
11-04-15, 12:15 PM
Bakery story ovens are high, but at least they have higher profits. The profits for the ovens in restaurant story needs to increase. Way too low. Where is the Halloween sale? I want the Spooky chest. I also want fire pit grill. :(

twospoons
11-04-15, 12:24 PM
since no one's complained about not seeing the update, i guess it's available in android too? amazing! a non-crate/non-goal update that doesn't mean a new version! and i don't mind expensive coin ovens, as compared to gem ovens. i'm in no rush to collect coins.

wish i hadn't forgotten my darn device so i could see the whole thing! i take it kitty cat wasn't resized? too bad.

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 01:17 PM
Where is the update I've been checking game all day and I have nothing

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 01:20 PM
When is this update coming I've got nothing in restaurant or bakery story is there a new version to download?

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 01:53 PM
Ok I got the update for both games I must say I'm disappointed in both most things are gems no wallpaper or floor for bakery story and no table and chairs for restaurant story I think you guys could do better I thought since Halloween stuff wasn't that good we would get some thing better hope thanksgiving goals are better but not holding my breath

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 01:55 PM
Also I did like the dog in the leafs but of course that's gems and I can't buy it

twospoons
11-04-15, 02:27 PM
i'm scared to ask but…is the tile for coins? (crosses fingers)

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 02:29 PM
Yes it is

youki388
11-04-15, 02:31 PM
i'm scared to ask but…is the tile for coins? (crosses fingers)

Yep it is twospoons! Am disappointed the puppies are gems. Totally agree about the oven being expensive and also can't believe those wall flowers are 33k each! And I thought the spooky windows at 9k each was bad lol :rolleyes: :p

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 02:34 PM
I would like to see for thanksgiving a pilgrim couple turkeys a pilgrim or Indian dog or cat

youki388
11-04-15, 03:02 PM
I would like to see for thanksgiving a pilgrim couple turkeys a pilgrim or Indian dog or cat

are u being sarci or just joking lol??? as how can u tell if a dog or cat is Indian... wait don't answer that as I can guess the cat or dog would be on a Indian theme/pattern floor deco lol. :D

twospoons
11-04-15, 03:19 PM
Yes it is

Yep it is twospoons! Am disappointed the puppies are gems. Totally agree about the oven being expensive and also can't believe those wall flowers are 33k each! And I thought the spooky windows at 9k each was bad lol :rolleyes: :p

woo! i already have a lot of pretty autumn flooring, but this is totally my new favorite. i'm getting tons.

are u being sarci or just joking lol??? as how can u tell if a dog or cat is Indian... wait don't answer that as I can guess the cat or dog would be on a Indian theme/pattern floor deco lol. :D

well, obviously the dog/cat would be wearing a feathered headdress. you've seen this game, right?

(in actuality, i don't think S8 would go that far.)

aiyoosha
11-04-15, 03:43 PM
I'm guessing it'd be wearing a sari and with a name like Bollywood dog

ievuxia
11-04-15, 07:11 PM
So upset seeing the puppies and kitten in leaves prices, I really wanted them. If only they were bigger and cheaper.. :/

youki388
11-04-15, 07:46 PM
I'm guessing it'd be wearing a sari and with a name like Bollywood dog

Lol, pmsl... oh my daze!!! You and twospoons have got me in stitches! Can u imagine a dog/cat with a feathered headdress and a sari with a 'bollywood' name plaque on their food bowl or collar???!!!! :p ;) :D :D

On that note I am off to bed as 2.30am here in London - don't ask! Have to get up to feed my kids at 7am then go work. The joys of being a FT parent & worker lol.

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 08:34 PM
Well that's my opinion you don't have like nor do I care if you I think it would be cute they have dogs dresses up for any other occasion why not thanksgiving

twospoons
11-04-15, 09:19 PM
they actually have had a pilgrim dog…somewhere. does anyone know which game that was in?

but American Indian costumes run into cultural sensitivity issues, which is why I don't think you'll see them on dogs. but i've misjudged where S8 thinks the line is before!

fancyfeastone
11-04-15, 10:26 PM
they actually have had a pilgrim dog…somewhere. does anyone know which game that was in?

but American Indian costumes run into cultural sensitivity issues, which is why I don't think you'll see them on dogs. but i've misjudged where S8 thinks the line is before!
Yeah that's true didn't think about that but who knows what they will come out with just have to wait and see

caitra15a
11-05-15, 12:58 AM
Can somebody share the recipes of the new oven please? And the parts to build it.. Thanks

Rynetory2
11-05-15, 02:00 AM
Here are the recipes.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25636 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25636)

ievuxia
11-05-15, 02:40 AM
Here are the recipes.

These are the recipes from the vamp fountain, not autumn stove.

Rynetory2
11-05-15, 02:46 AM
These are the recipes from the vamp fountain, not autumn stove.

Ops uploaded wrong pic, corrected now. Thank you for pointing out. :)

LalaSmooth
11-05-15, 04:08 AM
I've only got 2.3 million coins after placing 9 of the ovens in my game.
Why is it so pricey?!?!?

Rynetory2
11-05-15, 05:20 AM
I've only got 2.3 million coins after placing 9 of the ovens in my game.
Why is it so pricey?!?!?

Wow you bought 9 ovens?! That's 648k, each costs 72k. You are very brave to buy so many. I bought only 2, it's too expensive for me. Saving coins for my next expansion. :(

ievuxia
11-05-15, 06:11 AM
Ops uploaded wrong pic, corrected now. Thank you for pointing out. :)

No problem :)

ievuxia
11-05-15, 06:19 AM
Wow you bought 9 ovens?! That's 648k, each costs 72k. You are very brave to buy so many. I bought only 2, it's too expensive for me. Saving coins for my next expansion. :(

648k for ovens OMG that's so much! I usually buy 4 but this time I bought only 2 as well because they're so expensive. I wanna make some profit so not gonna buy any more. I'm in no rush mastering the recipes so that's fine for me.

dragonspearls
11-05-15, 07:26 AM
What parts are needed for the new oven? Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
11-05-15, 07:42 AM
What parts are needed for the new oven? Thanks in advance.

5 mallets, 5 iron presses, 5 acorn knobs.

caitra15a
11-05-15, 07:51 AM
Here are the recipes.

Thank you ��

dragonspearls
11-05-15, 07:51 AM
Thank you! Now I know what gifts to accept and decline.

LalaSmooth
11-05-15, 09:08 AM
My plan is to close the door and master all recipes to level 4. I hope I get a profit that way

sandylbaum
11-05-15, 10:57 AM
How does closing the door help to make profit?

ChefDona
11-05-15, 02:54 PM
lol yeh that kitten just looks like a tiny pile of leaves on that tiny square

Bought the kitten which was a big mistake. It's so tiny you can't even see it...grrrr!

LalaSmooth
11-05-15, 04:27 PM
I'll let the customers back in then

sandylbaum
11-05-15, 04:42 PM
I was just wondering if there was an advantage to blocking the door and then selling food later versus just leaving the restaurant open and letting them buy as the food is made.

Brooklyn2714
11-05-15, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure where to post this PLEASE HELP I keep getting the message Unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped not been able to play due to this game freezeing I have uninstalled game on numerous occasions Even reset my wifi still nothing I have emailed TL regarding this matter still awaiting im Android user im useing Samsung Tablet 5.1 everything been okay but since 4days I have not been able to visit my neighbours because of game freezeing Im constantly getting the message unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped why is this please help anyone thankyou 😀:)

devlinholics
11-05-15, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure where to post this PLEASE HELP I keep getting the message Unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped not been able to play due to this game freezeing I have uninstalled game on numerous occasions Even reset my wifi still nothing I have emailed TL regarding this matter still awaiting im Android user im useing Samsung Tablet 5.1 everything been okay but since 4days I have not been able to visit my neighbours because of game freezeing Im constantly getting the message unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped why is this please help anyone thankyou ��:)

Try this ...hope it helps, just UPDATE yr android software..make sure it is the latest version. It happens to me just 3weeks ago..

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure where to post this PLEASE HELP I keep getting the message Unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped not been able to play due to this game freezeing I have uninstalled game on numerous occasions Even reset my wifi still nothing I have emailed TL regarding this matter still awaiting im Android user im useing Samsung Tablet 5.1 everything been okay but since 4days I have not been able to visit my neighbours because of game freezeing Im constantly getting the message unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped why is this please help anyone thankyou ��:)

Yes it sometimes happened to me but I checked to see if any software update was needed and there was and I installed it and went back in app settings and cleared cache and force closed the app and since then, it doesn't do that anymore *fingers crossed*

Brooklyn2714
11-06-15, 02:18 AM
Hi Thankyou for responding to my post I have tried updating software latest version it says all my updates are upto date im running on latest version Dragon story Running fine so was Restaurant story up until now 😀 Much appreciated for your feedback Devlinholics

Brooklyn2714
11-06-15, 02:18 AM
@Devlinholics above 😀😀

Brooklyn2714
11-06-15, 02:26 AM
Hi Lalasmooth Thankyou for getting back to me I have tried installing latest software updates it says I'm running on latest version I mean everything been fine up until now I can play Dragon story okay I have emailed Teamlava 2days ago still awaiting on Reply Hope game resolves soon lol Fingers crossed for you this never happens to u again eheh All the best 😀😀

LalaSmooth
11-06-15, 02:32 AM
How weird is this. On my android device I had "reach level 16 on Bakery story 2" but on my friends iPhone, there isn't one.

BOOOOOO no 6 gems for me again this week

twospoons
11-06-15, 04:37 AM
Did you previously play BS2 on another device? I got the download goal.

minidemon88
11-06-15, 12:32 PM
Just received a goal which require you to serve 1 french toast. Rewards: Chef Station.

Think it's the same one like the ice cream truck, which they sent out the goal randomly again. Did android get it too?

PepperWoo
11-06-15, 12:44 PM
Think it's the same one like the ice cream truck, which they sent out the goal randomly again. Did android get it too?

Nope, don't think so. I checked my Android before completing the goal on iOS and there's no goal over there.

lauraleighashby
11-06-15, 01:06 PM
I am on Android. Did not get those goals previously for the ice cream truck, and did not get the goals in either RS or BS this week for the Squares. Guess it is just an IOS benefit only once again.

sandylbaum
11-06-15, 02:13 PM
I got the Chef Station but the people are tiny. I do not understand why they can not use the right scale when they make items.

DLL137
11-06-15, 02:29 PM
I also got the chef station offer today, yay! That was neat! Thank you very much S8! :) ..I'd like it to be known that I did not get the ice cream truck 'make one coffee' offer and I play through IOS devices. That wasn't complaining that was simply stating. I already had the ice cream truck from the stellar xmas sale last year so that's that lol (OMG SO EXCITED FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND XMAS SALE!)

kooky panda
11-06-15, 04:59 PM
I'm not sure where to post this PLEASE HELP I keep getting the message Unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped not been able to play due to this game freezeing I have uninstalled game on numerous occasions Even reset my wifi still nothing I have emailed TL regarding this matter still awaiting im Android user im useing Samsung Tablet 5.1 everything been okay but since 4days I have not been able to visit my neighbours because of game freezeing Im constantly getting the message unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped why is this please help anyone thankyou :)

Have you tried clearing your cache?