PDA

View Full Version : Gifting issues.

DsDan12
11-02-15, 12:30 AM
EDIT : Nevermind, it seems to have sorted itself out.

Hi,

Just wondering if any one else is having unusual gift/gold giving issues?

I have been able to send more than 3 (about 10 so far) gifts today but the recipients do not get removed from the pending gifts list, as they normally do, and I can send multiple gifts to the same person. So I am unsure if they have recieved the sent gift or not. I assume this is a bug and that TL has not increased the number of gifts we can send.

Maybe a Mod can fill me in if this is a know issue or if I need to put in a support ticket.

Thank you.

D

rummie55
11-02-15, 12:47 AM
They have received the gift.The time change soon so i think thats why. I have sent multiple gifts and received back a lots also

amalsaba
11-02-15, 02:07 AM
I received heaps of gold today. Mostly from one person. but I could only send back 3 gold. So could it be a new feature that is different between IOS and Android Players?

rummie55
11-02-15, 02:25 AM
No it was before the reset time. I received a lot and sent back a lot also

DeeDe99
11-02-15, 04:03 AM
I found it depended which gifting screen you were on as to whether you could send multiples or not. Very odd.

rasike
11-02-15, 05:27 AM
I sent a lot of gifts to my friends, and I think they got them. I usually get 3 gifts back, and I got 15 gifts today.

kooky panda
11-02-15, 10:05 AM
EDIT : Nevermind, it seems to have sorted itself out.

Hi,

Just wondering if any one else is having unusual gift/gold giving issues?

I have been able to send more than 3 (about 10 so far) gifts today but the recipients do not get removed from the pending gifts list, as they normally do, and I can send multiple gifts to the same person. So I am unsure if they have recieved the sent gift or not. I assume this is a bug and that TL has not increased the number of gifts we can send.

Maybe a Mod can fill me in if this is a know issue or if I need to put in a support ticket.

Thank you.

D
I am glad this has been resolved.
Multiple gifting sometimes happens after a scheduled maintenance.

amalsaba
11-02-15, 08:11 PM
I am glad this has been resolved.
Multiple gifting sometimes happens after a scheduled maintenance.

Hi Kooky Panda
Does that mean that this was only a glitch and it won't happen every day?

kooky panda
11-03-15, 10:26 AM
Hi Kooky Panda
Does that mean that this was only a glitch and it won't happen every day?

That is correct. You should only be able to gift three neighbors per day.