PDA

View Full Version : help please

nvangel
11-01-15, 11:08 PM
I cant visit anyone. As soon as i go to my wall and try to visit the game closes. This has been going on for about a week now but its progressively getting worse. Now im going to lose my 4 star rating 😕 Please fix my games. Its also happening in bakery but not as bad. Fashion, dragon, etc are ok. My id is nvangel im playing on a dedicated wifi samsung galaxy s5 running 5.1.1

kooky panda
11-02-15, 09:48 AM
Is there an option to upgrade your device software?
You can try moving your game to your SD card:

You can manage your applications and move apps to your SD card from: Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, you select the application you wish to move, then tap the option to "Move to SD Card". This will help conserve internal memory on your device.

If you still have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

nvangel
11-10-15, 12:30 PM
Im running 5.2.2 so software is updated and game is already on sd card. Ive sent emails but no reply..not even the pc generated one. Its got worse. Now game crashes every time i open my wall or nbr tabs...please help.

kooky panda
11-10-15, 03:22 PM
There seems to be some compatibility issues with this device.
See this thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84967-Issues-with-Galaxy-Note-5-and-S6-Edge&p=1203258&viewfull=1#post1203258)