PDA

View Full Version : Ending story games?

slayer7000
11-01-15, 01:32 PM
Hey guys! I am still dissappointed over the fact there was no Halloween sale. It seems like a perfect way to make money for s8! Also all of the recent updates have been terrible. This has gotten many players to believe that they are ending and abandoning story games. I think this may be true, as on the official s8 site, all of the story games except for the 3D ones have been taken off their games list! Please let me know what you think about this, and kooky, if you're reading this, then please could you find some info for us of why they are gone from the site? Thank you.
From a very unhappy and dissappointed loyal story player,
Slayer7000

KandeeGameOne
11-01-15, 02:36 PM
I really hope they're not removing RS and BS :(
Even though the last updates were disappointing (item wise - the recipes were great!) I still love the games.

bunnipowerz
11-01-15, 03:00 PM
I just got back into BS. I hope they don't abandon it. :(

sleepygs
11-01-15, 04:22 PM
BAKERY STORY IS STILL LISTED ON S8's main game page. It's on the second page for me, but far from the bottom.

Although I share other's concerns about it leaving, let's not pass around untrue facts. As I've said in other threads, if BS leaves or becomes 3D-like, I'm out. I don't play popping/candy games and the perspective in RS2 makes my head hurt. I log onto BS a dozen times a day and have dabbled in DS, but I'd definitely be a lost customer. I've played only about a year and a half, but I love the style of BS.

kooky panda
11-01-15, 04:50 PM
Hey guys! I am still dissappointed over the fact there was no Halloween sale. It seems like a perfect way to make money for s8! Also all of the recent updates have been terrible. This has gotten many players to believe that they are ending and abandoning story games. I think this may be true, as on the official s8 site, all of the story games except for the 3D ones have been taken off their games list! Please let me know what you think about this, and kooky, if you're reading this, then please could you find some info for us of why they are gone from the site? Thank you.
From a very unhappy and dissappointed loyal story player,
Slayer7000
When on the storm 8 page, towards bottom on right, hit view all and you will see the rest of the games.

Closing thread to prevent any rumors.