PDA

View Full Version : Bug in fallen temple goal

polymeer
10-31-15, 02:54 AM
hi, I got a problem in the fallen temple goal: I've restored the temple and foraged for scrolls, but the game doesn't acknowledge the scrolls somehow. I've already collected 2 scrolls, but the game doesn't see them, so I can't complete the goal
Please help (because I would really like to collect that blue flame reward :-) ) Thanks!

kooky panda
10-31-15, 12:05 PM
I will check on this.

polymeer
10-31-15, 05:44 PM
thanks!

polymeer
11-02-15, 01:51 AM
Hi, have you found a solution yet? The goal is still not completing, despite already having 5 or 6 scrolls :-(

kooky panda
11-02-15, 10:10 AM
Nothing yet, but there is limited staff on over the weekend. Hopefully there will be a response soon.

polymeer
11-02-15, 11:03 AM
OK, thanks for your efforts ��

[S8] Regina
11-02-15, 03:50 PM
hi, I got a problem in the fallen temple goal: I've restored the temple and foraged for scrolls, but the game doesn't acknowledge the scrolls somehow. I've already collected 2 scrolls, but the game doesn't see them, so I can't complete the goal
Please help (because I would really like to collect that blue flame reward :-) ) Thanks!

We'll take a look at this, thanks!

[S8] Regina
11-02-15, 04:53 PM

This should be fixed now, thanks!

polymeer
11-03-15, 12:38 AM
It is fixed, and I found an extra item in storage! Thanks :-)

[S8] Regina
11-03-15, 01:19 PM
It is fixed, and I found an extra item in storage! Thanks :-)

Cool! :)