PDA

View Full Version : Who should I make Epic?

calvinxx
10-30-15, 07:46 PM
Hey friends! I have amassed the highest amount of apples I have ever had at 230,000. I can't decide which animal I want to make epic. I'm focusing mostly on looks because I don't need any more coins and I have a lot of good battle fighters. I was thinking of saving it for the Lionheart but his epic form is pretty boring. I'm leaning strongly towards the Peryton but I'm still not sure. What creature do you think had the prettiest epic form? You can go have a look at my forest if you want to see what I have. My user id is calvinxx.

ogreve
10-31-15, 12:35 AM
I just checked it.

Firstly I must comment that you have a very, very beautiful forest with loads of epics. I love them all! Very nice!
I see you already are ahead of me in terms of "epicking" the Skull animals, wow, they all look fabulous in epic form (I'm working on that too).

Then, as for what you ask:

From what I recognise in your forest that is not epic yet and of which I personally really like the epic forms, my top three suggestions would be:
-Trick-or-Treent
-Ra
-Swan Prince

But... there are also four more animals of which I love the epic forms and of which I *think* (but I'm not 100% sure) that yours are still in the normal adult form:
-Jade Kirin
-Ruby Razorback
-Spark Shark
-Goblin Gobbler

Now... I'm a bit in the same boat, except I do already know several animals I'll be working on (I currently have 102K 'excess' food that is not needed for completing the Storybook):
-Lionheart and Jackal Lantern: that will give me an all-epic Halloween themed Wicked Woods habitat. Besides, my youngest daughter wants to see these at epic level in my forest too as she's really into the Halloween thing now. :P
-Skull trio (the SG and SS are at normal adult level, and the Deadwing is currently in the flower to become an adult). Deadwing goes first, then SS then SG.

After all of that, in no particular order:
-Spark Shark
-Goblin Gobbler
-Werewolf (cheap and it has a nice darkish epic form!)
-Solar Bear
-Frightingale
-Pumpkin Panda
-Lambi
-Electric Elk
-Typhoon Tiger
-Bastet
-Sobek
-All autumn animals, except the Barn Owl, which I love better as normal adult (mine is level 14)

evys_mom
10-31-15, 01:37 AM
I agree you have a lovely forest... My picks (i don't think they are epic):

Hippogryph
Lunar Moth
Nightmare

calvinxx
11-01-15, 12:21 PM
Thanks for your input guys! I am very exited to have made two of the Skull trip epic already. I actually went on an "adulting" spree with all my apples and made all of my Halloween animals into adult form. I think I will take your advice ogreve and make my Ruby Razorback epic next! He will look very pretty next to my epic Unicorn even with that angry look on his face lol