PDA

View Full Version : Number of neighbor & pending invitations

Unregistered
02-17-11, 07:50 AM
I'm now lv38, and have 100 neighbors. Is that the max? I got 2 pending invitations, when I try to add some more neighbor, a massage pop up, saying I either reach my max number of neighbor or max number or pending invitation.

I'm confuse. I know people who have 500 neighbors, and don't think 2 pending invitation is a very big number. Is this a glitch or is my level has something to do with it.

Pls help.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 06:50 PM
Zzzzzz, no one have any answer for this ??? Oh mannnn.....

Unregistered
02-18-11, 08:07 PM
I'm now lv38, and have 100 neighbors. Is that the max? I got 2 pending invitations, when I try to add some more neighbor, a massage pop up, saying I either reach my max number of neighbor or max number or pending invitation.

I'm confuse. I know people who have 500 neighbors, and don't think 2 pending invitation is a very big number. Is this a glitch or is my level has something to do with it.

Pls help.
I saw a post from Norman a few days ago. Max number is 2000 this includes your neighbors, pending invites and invites you have not accepted. so if someone you try to invite is over this max, you cannot send them an invitation.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 03:52 AM
for what purpess for heavens sake would i need 2000 neighbors?