PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Verizon

Unregistered
02-17-11, 06:59 AM
I have a Verizon iPhone 4 running 4.2.6 OS. I have received the following errors during game play: Please advise.

1. Missing daily token payment (sometimes)
2. Food disappears both new food and food that should have been finished
3. When I visit other bakeries, I get an error message that says "processing" and then I'm booted off

Unregistered
02-17-11, 04:23 PM
I blame Verizon :/

sassyterrie
07-21-11, 08:28 AM
I just switched from AT&T using iPhone 3G to Verizon using iPhone 4. I don't seem to be able to receive material requests or give materials. What's this about?... Will I be able to build different "cookers"?

jovenal
07-21-11, 08:45 AM
ATT iPhone4 and Verizon iPhone4 are essentially the same phone except for the cellular network chip. so your game should function the same. try this: if you're still using the older version iOS, get the newest version 4.2.9 for Version iPhone. check the version of BS your running, if that's VS or or regular BS older than 1.2.3, then delete the app, reboot the iPhone and download the latest version. good luck!

kooky panda
07-21-11, 08:46 AM
I just switched from AT&T using iPhone 3G to Verizon using iPhone 4. I don't seem to be able to receive material requests or give materials. What's this about?... Will I be able to build different "cookers"?

the apple devices should have the same options.(even with different carriers).
If you did a transfer of your games to your new Iphone make sure and restart. You may also have to delete the game and re down load it from the app store( game will be saved).

If same problem, then you will have to email support at support@teamlava.com to have them look at your game.

lordmaul
07-21-11, 09:00 AM
why is this posted in the android section?

kooky panda
07-21-11, 09:08 AM
why is this posted in the android section?

looks like someone pulled up an old thread from back in Feburary.

If it bothers you , you can send a message to Mattdiner(moderator)and ask him to move the thread.