PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday sales Nov 27 2015

miruvii
10-29-15, 02:55 AM
Hi. Does anyone know what stuff Tl puts on sale during Black Friday?? Specifically gold giving dragons....thanks

edit(KP)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6490D038-BDB7-45BF-ADE1-9C78A409E08D_zps3cdvpjh5.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6490D038-BDB7-45BF-ADE1-9C78A409E08D_zps3cdvpjh5.png.html)

ndtrance
10-30-15, 04:58 PM
Well last year gold and habitats were on sale. There were also several limited dragons released that were breedable for a short time (Android only?). For Cyber Monday gold type dragons were on sale.

redstar177
10-31-15, 03:01 PM
They also had a sale on the Unicorn dragon. It was discounted down to 750 gold

miruvii
11-01-15, 03:07 AM
ok, thanks, time to save up.

irishbaker3
11-08-15, 10:49 AM
Dear S8/TL a.k.a. Santa,

For Black Friday I would like to see some Diamond hybrids like Unicorn, Astromancer, Dark Angel, or Diamond Prism on sale.

Please bring back some old dragons back for longer then 4 days. I would love to get my hands on Psychedelic, Torchlight, Sugar Plum, Elf, Santa, Snow storm, Turkey, and Gingerbread.

It would be nice if there was a sale on breeding roost, diamond temple, and the nests.

And lastly please have sales on gold producing dragons like Stainless, Goldwing, and Sterling.

Thats all for now! Lol :o

Sincerely,
Dragon lover

DeeDe99
11-08-15, 06:12 PM
This will be my first Black Friday sale. Perhaps I should hide my credit card.....

feonalily
11-08-15, 06:28 PM
my first sale too! I really hope gold dragons go on sale

belarica
11-08-15, 07:12 PM
I would love to see the snow owl dragon available someway, I am so envious of everyone who has it

ndtrance
11-09-15, 07:50 AM
I would love to see the snow owl dragon available someway, I am so envious of everyone who has it

Oooh good choice on Snow Owl...

My wish list:
gold type dragons go on sale along with Stainglass and Midas for 300-600 gold a piece
gold at a minimum of 50% off
limited dragons available for a week instead of 4 days
1-2 diamond hybrids on sale for gold
4 dragon habitat sale including expired ones
habitat increase to accommodate the sale
90% of Value packs

zaccy678
11-09-15, 04:52 PM
Gold dragons please :o :o :o

Return of the Circus themed dragons would be nice too...

hiabarara
11-10-15, 12:49 AM
It'll be my first Black Friday Sale, so I got some questions.

- Is the gold on sale as well? Because then it would make much more sense for me to buy gold on Friday and use that to buy a nice dragon. And how long does it take until the gold is transferred to my account and actually usable?
- What price range do I have to expect if a Diamond (or Diamond Hybrid) and Gold Dragon is on sale?

DeeDe99
11-10-15, 02:20 AM
I play on both android and iOS and the gold arrives immediately. Can't speak for the Kindle though, and isn't it you with the blank page?

hiabarara
11-10-15, 02:53 AM
I play on both android and iOS and the gold arrives immediately. Can't speak for the Kindle though, and isn't it you with the blank page?

Immediately? That's nice. I was worried it might take a few hours. Good to know, thanks :)
And yes, that's me :D Never bought gold before, but I have some Google Play balance left and I thought I could use it for Black Friday. I'll have to see if the problem gets solved, though.

koiju
11-10-15, 05:19 AM
On behalf of the portion of the world that isn't US - what's black Friday, the name makes it sound like a commemoration of a disaster! And when is it?

DeeDe99
11-10-15, 05:22 AM
On behalf of the portion of the world that isn't US - what's black Friday, the name makes it sound like a commemoration of a disaster! And when is it?

LOL Yes I asked somewhere on another thread too. VERY big in the USA. I'll let Americans answer, just wanted you to know you aren't alone in not knowing!

PS - make that "very large portion of the world" :)

sam204
11-10-15, 06:07 AM
LOL Yes I asked somewhere on another thread too. VERY big in the USA. I'll let Americans answer, just wanted you to know you aren't alone in not knowing!

PS - make that "very large portion of the world" :)

Heyyy, Come on , Why do you need Americans to answer this ? You , All , are so expert but I am rather surprised that you forgot that you can just Google your question and get detailed answer as to What is Black Friday and Why it is called Black !

belarica
11-10-15, 06:26 AM

This is the day where crazy holiday shoppers can get good deals on gifts. It also can result in tragedy, like trampling of store employees.

ndtrance
11-10-15, 06:40 AM
It'll be my first Black Friday Sale, so I got some questions.

- Is the gold on sale as well? Because then it would make much more sense for me to buy gold on Friday and use that to buy a nice dragon. And how long does it take until the gold is transferred to my account and actually usable?
- What price range do I have to expect if a Diamond (or Diamond Hybrid) and Gold Dragon is on sale?

It's the one time of year where everyone actually gets a gold sale. Last year it was 40% off and it looks like this was true in several of their games.

amerirish
11-10-15, 07:19 AM

It's the day after Thanksgiving (which is always on the fourth Thursday in November). It's called "Black" Friday because retailers have a surge in business on that day therefore putting their accounts/books in the 'black' which means turning a profit as opposed to being in the 'red' (debt). It has become the most famous day for Christmas gift shopping with stores offering huge discounts on big ticket items. Some folks start lining up in the middle of the night, if not the night before shops open. Most stores have extended hours, sometimes opening before dawn.

Annica5
11-10-15, 07:28 AM
The 4 dragons habitats would be awesome on sale! And since I have a lonely Treasure dragon I would love to buy a companion, they are such beautiful as well as generous creatures :) Have already loaded my App Store credit with a gift card, just waiting...

amerirish
11-10-15, 08:08 AM
Usually the Black Friday sale discounts gold, special habitats and special dragons. They also bring back some expired content including decor items. Last year I bought 6 gold producing dragons and haven't regretted it at all. It was my Christmas present to myself :) I highly recommend buying any gold producing dragons to anyone who is able to spend some money. They've long since paid for themselves.

hiabarara
11-10-15, 08:12 AM
It's the one time of year where everyone actually gets a gold sale. Last year it was 40% off and it looks like this was true in several of their games.

Usually the Black Friday sale discounts gold, special habitats and special dragons. They also bring back some expired content including decor items. Last year I bought 6 gold producing dragons and haven't regretted it at all. It was my Christmas present to myself :) I highly recommend buying any gold producing dragons to anyone who is able to spend some money. They've long since paid for themselves.

Thanks for the replies :)
amerirish, do you remember how much gold you paid for one of these Gold Dragons?

amerirish
11-10-15, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the replies :)
amerirish, do you remember how much gold you paid for one of these Gold Dragons?

I think they were 600 gold each - I know that I spent $99 USD for gold in order to get all the dragons plus a bunch of 4-dragon habitats. Hope that helps :)

roguebee
11-10-15, 09:48 AM
It's the day after the American Thanksgiving holiday. S8 doesn't celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday...

For many American corporate employees, they also have the Friday following the Thursday Thanksgiving holiday as a holiday, so they have time to go shopping...

freshfunin2008
11-10-15, 10:00 AM
Gold producing dragons should not cost more than 600 gold. If they do.... think twice about buying them. Really they should only cost between 400 and 500 but that is my opinion. Definitely safe your gold if you have not been. I have been saving for a while in the hopes that I can get some of the more expensive ones I missed earlier. I am waiting for them to go on sale. That means treasure TL. Thanks

jjblueyes
11-12-15, 08:32 PM
I'm hoping for Helios! He's my lone diamond holdout. I try & try for years, years!! I'm deserving of this guy going on sale! I am, I am! Ok, rant over...hope Santa's listening though!

Simdiva
11-13-15, 02:51 AM
Lol guess I was lucky, Helios came to me fair,y easy it's the black diamond and gold I can't get, but you are right to want him he's awesome

zyfazix
11-13-15, 04:00 AM
I'll have around 1600 gold on Black Friday. Hopefully it'll be enough for whatever is going to be on sale.

Sandybellee
11-13-15, 05:03 AM
I'm trying to save all the gold I can for Black Friday. Hoping to get my second gold producing dragon but will most likely need to buy a little gold to afford it.

jjblueyes
11-15-15, 12:52 PM
Lol guess I was lucky, Helios came to me fair,y easy it's the black diamond and gold I can't get, but you are right to want him he's awesome

Man I would trade you a gold for Helios... I've been able to breed a few of them but never Helios! Grrr..

DeeDe99
11-19-15, 01:26 AM
I think they were 600 gold each - I know that I spent $99 USD for gold in order to get all the dragons plus a bunch of 4-dragon habitats. Hope that helps :)

I have a gold sale. Thinking maybe I should take advantage in preparation. I'm of the same opinion as you re Gold Producing dragons.,

Natasha_07
11-19-15, 01:44 PM
I would like to see gold producing dragons at least 75% discount and more, bring back all the limited habitats (holiday & non-holiday) including the CANDY CLOUDS !

Mythdefied
11-19-15, 06:52 PM
I'm crossing my fingers for a huge sale on the Treasure dragons. I have a slim hope that they'll bring back the two discontinued ones, too.

irishbaker3
11-20-15, 12:11 AM
I have a gold sale. Thinking maybe I should take advantage in preparation. I'm of the same opinion as you re Gold Producing dragons.,

I know last year they had a gold sale on my account that was 40% off on Black Friday.

rasike
11-20-15, 12:42 PM
I hope so much there will be a gold producing dragons sale on Black Friday! It would be the first treasure dragons sale for me. I am saving my gold and food for them since March, when I was allowed to buy treasure dragons (I'm playing on android). Do you think gold dragons should be available on Friday or on Monday?

amerirish
11-20-15, 01:51 PM
If my memory serves me (although it rarely does :p ) the gold producing dragons went on sale closer to Christmas (Dec. 25 in USA) because I remember justifying spending so much actual money on gold as a present to myself (don't have kids of my own). So if they're not offered this month, don't get too upset as they could come out in a few more weeks.

DeeDe99
11-20-15, 08:14 PM
If my memory serves me (although it rarely does :p ) the gold producing dragons went on sale closer to Christmas (Dec. 25 in USA) because I remember justifying spending so much actual money on gold as a present to myself (don't have kids of my own). So if they're not offered this month, don't get too upset as they could come out in a few more weeks.

You mean I have to keep my finger away from "Finish" buttons for a whole month? *goes looking for handcuffs*

blackeneddove
11-20-15, 08:52 PM
You mean I have to keep my finger away from "Finish" buttons for a whole month? *goes looking for handcuffs*

LOL! It's so hard to resist the urge to speed... UGH :cool:

athena238
11-21-15, 04:09 PM
I am so anxious for black friday to come as I only get 1 sale a year and black friday is the one

Dragosle
11-21-15, 10:55 PM
I want a sale on the gold type dragon again this year.

Last year when they're on sale I couldn't buy any of them 'cause they're not available on Android yet :(

Also I'd love to to see some limited habitat back (better if they're also on sale :D ), especially the CANDY CLOUD and HARVEST HOMESTEAD.

Bastiaan0
11-23-15, 01:51 PM
If gold giving dragons are on sale, I'd buy all six still in the market without hesitation, doubting or even thinking :D If they bring back Midas and Stainglass (I really hope so), those as well!
If, after that, there's a bit of gold left over, I'd love to have some more 4 dragon habitats.
And I definitely will NOT buy breedable dragons!

amerirish
11-23-15, 02:19 PM

LOL, yup - but just think of the payback you'll get using the "Collect" button :D

DeeDe99
11-23-15, 06:32 PM
Question re timing. Hope someone can help. As I am in Australia, that far, far away place where we have a hot beach Christmas and we are 13 hours ahead (as I post this it is 12:30 pm Tuesday) am I going to have to get up in the middle of the night to take advantage of these sales, or will they last a full 24 hours and I can shop in leisure on my Saturday morning, in my PJs over a coffee?

DeeDe99
11-23-15, 06:33 PM
LOL, yup - but just think of the payback you'll get using the "Collect" button :D

I'll try..... :D

random59
11-23-15, 09:51 PM
Question re timing. Hope someone can help. As I am in Australia, that far, far away place where we have a hot beach Christmas and we are 13 hours ahead (as I post this it is 12:30 pm Tuesday) am I going to have to get up in the middle of the night to take advantage of these sales, or will they last a full 24 hours and I can shop in leisure on my Saturday morning, in my PJs over a coffee?

You have all day Saturday and then we get the Cyber Monday sale on Tuesday, at least we did last year, enjoy your shopping but remember as the prices went up on Gold we now pay 25 % more than a couple of months ago!:)

DeeDe99
11-23-15, 09:57 PM
You have all day Saturday and then we get the Cyber Monday sale on Tuesday, at least we did last year, enjoy your shopping but remember as the prices went up on Gold we now pay 25 % more than a couple of months ago!:)

I know - Apple hit us big time because of the exchange rate dropping. Rather annoying really.

Thanks for sharing your experience - now I know I can safely sleep through! :)

hiabarara
11-24-15, 03:10 AM

Are there any "typical" deals on Cyber Monday or will there simply just be more sales? And will the Black Friday sales be better than the Cyber Monday sales (especially regarding Diamond and gold-producing dragons)? I just don't want to buy a Gold Dragon on Friday and realize it's cheaper on Monday :O

zyfazix
11-24-15, 04:37 AM
Sitting on just over 1600 gold. If gold dragons are 600 gold each I might have to buy extra... =\

AwesomeChefDad
11-24-15, 12:13 PM
Maybe they will come out with a Gold Prime for the holidays, I would be interested in that.

amerirish
11-24-15, 12:18 PM
Looks like the sales have started - there are a boat load of non breedable dragons on sale in the Market!!

orleansparish
11-24-15, 05:03 PM
Last xmas the gold dragons were on sale I believe. I got two of them I needed. Right now I have saved 1815 gold and collecting my 30 everyday, so I can get the remaining 3 to complete my collection. I WAS going to upgrade some habitats but by time my breeding improves, we will be able to have 6,000.994 habitats.

lady_saphira
11-25-15, 03:22 PM
Just got a pop up that all expired habitats will be on sale 50% off from the 27th thru the 30th.

kooky panda
11-25-15, 03:25 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6490D038-BDB7-45BF-ADE1-9C78A409E08D_zps3cdvpjh5.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6490D038-BDB7-45BF-ADE1-9C78A409E08D_zps3cdvpjh5.png.html)

pernmagic
11-26-15, 01:52 AM
Kooky, what is the time the Black Friday sale starts please , I'm uk but can work the time out ok
Thanks in advance

hiabarara
11-26-15, 07:16 AM
I have a gold sale on my phone right now (20% and 30%) and it's so hard to not buy something... On the one hand I want to have more gold for tomorrow, but on the other hand I hope that there'll be an even better gold sale tomorrow.

Oh, I'm suffering :D

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know if the "standard" 4 dragon habitats are ever on sale? Such as the Pink Palace or Champion Grounds?

Hiabarara, I feel you! I'm terrified to spend on Friday in case there are better shiny things available on Cyber Monday!

ndtrance
11-26-15, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know if the "standard" 4 dragon habitats are ever on sale? Such as the Pink Palace or Champion Grounds?

Hiabarara, I feel you! I'm terrified to spend on Friday in case there are better shiny things available on Cyber Monday!

I'm pretty sure they've been on sale before, or at least some of them have. I'm hoping that all gem habitats will be on sale tomorrow, not just the limited ones mentioned in the popup.

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 07:50 PM
That would be good too - I have Gemstone dragons coming out of my ears, with Quartz ready to craft as soon as the Tales crafting is done, or the Arena dragon is crafted, or somewhere in there. Another Gemstone habitat would be useful.

athena238
11-26-15, 09:10 PM
Whoohoo my one time gold sale for the year :)

kimandamelia
11-26-15, 09:25 PM
I don't ever recall getting a gold sale 4 hours before reset. It is only 30% for 1 day, doesn't look good for a 40 off sale like we always had before.

PrairieGrass
11-26-15, 09:43 PM
I also have a gold sale that must be for about 2days as I have about 38 hours left on it, but usually the 250 gold and 530 gold packages are 30% off and now they are only 20% off. I was expecting 40% like in past years but I guess S8 is being greedy. Even just a few days ago they were the usual 30% off but I held off because sales are supposed to be better for Black Friday, not worse!

lady_saphira
11-26-15, 09:49 PM
I also have a gold sale that must be for about 2days as I have about 38 hours left on it, but usually the 250 gold and 530 gold packages are 30% off and now they are only 20% off. I was expecting 40% like in past years but I guess S8 is being greedy. Even just a few days ago they were the usual 30% off but I held off because sales are supposed to be better for Black Friday, not worse!

Are you sure it's only 20 off? Mine is also good for about 38 more hours but it's 30 off...

Edited to clarify...i didn't read your post right. I thought all of yours were showing 20 off. Sleep deprived, I guess!

koiju
11-26-15, 10:07 PM
Whoohoo my one time gold sale for the year :)

Wow, I have not see that Sale tag on my game in a year, I would have said longer but I don't specifically remember Black Friday last year (it's not something we do in Australia so I had no reason to take note). I certainly won't complain that it's 30% and not 40% - I NEVER get gold sales! And I'm a long time player

ndtrance
11-26-15, 10:09 PM

I have the same in this game and fantasy forest story. I'm so annoyed right now. I haven't even checked castle yet. This is absolutely terrible. I wanted to buy the 1400 gold pack but that may not happen now.

hon3ycomb
11-26-15, 10:30 PM
Are you sure it's only 20 off? Mine is also good for about 38 more hours but it's 30 off...

20% off on those for me as well. Using Android if it makes any difference.

lady_saphira
11-26-15, 10:36 PM

Well I just looked again. The lower 3 packages are 20 off, the 2 bigger ones are 30 off. I'm on Android as well. The 1400 is not too bad. It's 30 off and only $35. Probably gonna break down and get it.

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 10:53 PM
Well I just looked again. The lower 3 packages are 20 off, the 2 bigger ones are 30 off. I'm on Android as well. The 1400 is not too bad. It's 30 off and only $35. Probably gonna break down and get it.

Be thankful. :) In Australia it is AU$54.99 thanks to the exchange rate. Yes, that is 30% off. Same in both Android and iOS.

orleansparish
11-26-15, 11:01 PM
Calm down people. The 20 and 30 percent off sales you see are normal gem sales. The gems will go down to 40 percent off. Also the original and limited/special habitats will all also be 50 percent off.

They also release some expired dragons or ones we could never try to breed before. AND treasure dragons go on sale. Still time until it happens. We just dont know which dragons. Some are done on Friday, some on Cyber Monday and some different ones for Xmas.

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 11:13 PM
50% off original habitats sounds divine! :)

I'm certainly not going to quibble re 30% or 40% - all sounds good to me.

Hawk1
11-26-15, 11:31 PM
Wow, I have not see that Sale tag on my game in a year, I would have said longer but I don't specifically remember Black Friday last year (it's not something we do in Australia so I had no reason to take note). I certainly won't complain that it's 30% and not 40% - I NEVER get gold sales! And I'm a long time player
I've only been playing DS since mid April and I haven't seen a gold sale since June and I thought that was bad, you've been waiting a very long time for a sale yikes.

athena238
11-27-15, 12:33 AM

Black friday is the only day I remember cause its the only time I see a red tag, I'm the same as you koiju and I'm a long time player.

owa411
11-27-15, 01:12 AM
Nope, I'm on IOS and the only 30% discount is on the gold safe/mountain. Everything else has a lousy 20% off. What a rip off... 😡😡

owa411
11-27-15, 01:15 AM

Edited to clarify...i didn't read your post right. I thought all of yours were showing 20 off. Sleep deprived, I guess!
Only the safe/mountain are showing 30% off. All the others are at 20%😡😡 Will post pic later on

DeeDe99
11-27-15, 01:20 AM
Well, reset time has come and gone and I have no habitats for sale. It must be going to happen mid-morning USA time I suppose.

I was all excited for nothing. :(

orleansparish
11-27-15, 01:31 AM
Wow, they have made me eat CROW, big time. They DID NOT put any habitats, dragons or anything remotely decent on sale.

We are all dumbfounded on all of their games. I worked hard and saved those gems, not getting stuck in gem traps for months. Almost 1900 hundred and I refuse to buy a dragon outright, or pay 500 gems for an upgraded stupid habitat or anything else up for grabs now.

Now I know they made personnel changes some months ago, but they didnt have access to how much money they make during the months of november and december? Who messes that up on purpose?! WHO?!

orleansparish
11-27-15, 01:33 AM
Well, reset time has come and gone and I have no habitats for sale. It must be going to happen mid-morning USA time I suppose.

I doubt it. In the other games we got our paltry items for sale and nothing like before. So I dont think they will do anything different with dragon. Its upsetting, because this was every players most favorite time of the year. I still have a 30 percent off sale, but I always have gold on sale. Not all players do and they save up money and wait for that 40 percent off to go crazy on items.

This could also mean those treasure dragons id been waiting for wont be mine. I am not paying full price for them!

rosewaterlily
11-27-15, 01:35 AM
I've been wanting to quit DS for months now but hung on to keep collecting gold from my gold dragons in case there was an awesome black friday sale, but I guess that won't be necessary anymore. :p No four habitat sale, no diamond or gold dragons on sale, who cares.

DeeDe99
11-27-15, 01:36 AM
They did send out a notice that there would be habitats on sale, so I suggest we all stress less and wait a few hours! :)

irishbaker3
11-27-15, 01:54 AM
They did send out a notice that there would be habitats on sale, so I suggest we all stress less and wait a few hours! :)

I agree cuz last year in Bakery Story they ended the sales early due to their system not being set up for the correct times. Im going to give them a few hours to fix before I really start to get up set.

Also remember where TL/S8 is, they are located in California and reset time is midnight their. They probably don't have enough staff their to even notice or know this is going on cuz of Thanksgiving holiday, which was the case last year with Bakery story.

pernmagic
11-27-15, 02:09 AM
It's 9am in uk , I have 9 hours left on the value pack fire giant offer so allowing for time difference to USA I hope it will kick in at 6/ 6.30 PM for us ..... Hoping anyway

Eric1343
11-27-15, 03:19 AM
Do they forget it's black friday today???

ndtrance
11-27-15, 03:22 AM

You are not the only one. I'm really surprised about this whole thing though I shouldn't be. I knew the 40% sale wasn't guaranteed but at least give everyone 30% off everything. I wish I'd have purchased Ice Queen now and other dragons as I can't afford what I originally wanted to do with this sale. Note that there may still be a sale on things on Monday but who knows what it may be and how good it will be.

hiabarara
11-27-15, 03:29 AM
Why is everyone freaking out so badly? Isn't it possible the sale will the later today? That's the time when tournaments start as well. I just simply can't imagine they don't have anything for Black Friday (as if they wouldn't use such an opportunity to get money from us :p) and besides that we all saw the pop up with the expired habitats for 50% off. That still has to come.

Of course I'm a bit disappointed. I woke up and was so excited to buy some dragons, but a couple more hours won't **** anyone :) (I can't believe I'm defending S8 for once :D )

My only concern is the gold sale. I'm worried I'll pass on the 30% sale and there won't be a better one.

meoconlunar
11-27-15, 03:33 AM
Last year all habitat 60 and 150 (180?) gold :(
I am very disappointed.

DeeDe99
11-27-15, 03:46 AM
Yes, I suggest it will start at whatever time Tournaments start. I'm always asleep then, so no idea what time it is! I was just eager to buy before bed!

koiju
11-27-15, 05:32 AM
My value pack expires in a bit over 5 hours, maybe something new will come up then?

zyfazix
11-27-15, 06:07 AM
I noticed the times for my gold sales are off somewhat, starting yesterday. I think Yesterday's ended at 7pm Storm8 time and the current one has 30+ hours remaining (I do get a lot of gold sales regularly though, maybe it's because I open the gold buy menu frequently, I'd like to test that)

I'm expecting the rest of sales to start tonight in CET. I noticed the Castle Story sales are already open, perhaps even started last night.

lady_saphira
11-27-15, 06:31 AM
I didn't really expect sales to start until the later update time which is after reset time. For me it is usually around noon and I'm CST. Will be waiting patiently...

ecxtasy
11-27-15, 08:08 AM
Everyone is complaining but Fridays update doesn't happen until another 3 hours from now. Then we should expect to see the habitats and hopefully a 40% gold sale.

Hopefully I don't have to eat my words but I wasn't even looking for it before this time as that is when it normally happens on a Friday.

meoconlunar
11-27-15, 08:40 AM
It's about Saturday in Vietnam :o

igames4me
11-27-15, 09:06 AM
Black friday flop:mad:where are the gold dragons on sale?

Dragosle
11-27-15, 09:42 AM
Right, the update coming in about an hour should be the last sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Hoping for some good deals, especially for the gold dragons.

FrozenTurtle
11-27-15, 11:28 AM
Black friday flop:mad:where are the gold dragons on sale?

:) :) :) :) :) :)

meoconlunar
11-27-15, 11:35 AM
..... nothing to say :(

igames4me
11-27-15, 11:38 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :)

You are Happy? I guess you the only one.

Natasha_07
11-27-15, 11:38 AM
Nothing ?

lindseyny
11-27-15, 12:00 PM
Today is Black Friday but we still have the whole weekend plus Cyber Monday. I'm kinda surprised how impatient everyone's being, so much can happen still!

TauraTG
11-27-15, 12:04 PM
Habitat sale on

swannygirl
11-27-15, 12:06 PM
I think I'm just going to buy a couple of the limited dragons that were already on sale. I don't really care for the habitats. I was mainly waiting to see if there would be gold dragons on sale as some people speculated.

feonalily
11-27-15, 12:10 PM
You are Happy? I guess you the only one.

Lol I think they're trying to hint to you that we will be getting a gold dragon surprise

hiabarara
11-27-15, 12:12 PM
Some people said the Gold Dragons were on sale during Christmas last year, so don't give up.

Regarding the habitats - I won't buy them. I regret that I didn't buy one or two habitats a couple weeks ago when they were only 70 gold or something like that. I'm way too miserly to spend 100 gold or more for habitats :D

savage_mel
11-27-15, 12:21 PM
I'm really not surprised gold dragons didn't go on sale, the way people were expecting and demanding it. its not up to us to decide what goes on sale and when. So, lets stop with the angry demands and next time gold dragons go on sale, be grateful :)

Dragosle
11-27-15, 12:43 PM
So the good news is expired habitats are back and on sale (with free boost breed).

The not very good news is not all the habitats are on sale (and the sale only 50%).

The even more not good news is no sale for gold dragons... or will it?

I'm gonna hold on to the last minute to see if there'll be any surprises :p

ecxtasy
11-27-15, 01:01 PM
Some people said the Gold Dragons were on sale during Christmas last year, so don't give up.

Regarding the habitats - I won't buy them. I regret that I didn't buy one or two habitats a couple weeks ago when they were only 70 gold or something like that. I'm way too miserly to spend 100 gold or more for habitats :D

I never saw any habitats on sale for 70 gold a couple of weeks ago. Your game must be special yo.

hiabarara
11-27-15, 01:20 PM
I never saw any habitats on sale for 70 gold a couple of weeks ago. Your game must be special yo.
I think it was even only 50 gold? My SO just confirmed that he remembers something as well. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot or find anything about it right now. But I'm pretty sure it was less than 100 gold. I don't even remember what habitats were on sale. I usually try not to look at it for too long because otherwise I might end up buying one :D Maybe someone else remembers.

RocioBM
11-27-15, 01:41 PM
I'm waiting for Gold type Dragons

Hawk1
11-27-15, 01:42 PM
I think it was even only 50 gold? My SO just confirmed that he remembers something as well. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot or find anything about it right now. But I'm pretty sure it was less than 100 gold. I don't even remember what habitats were on sale. I usually try not to look at it for too long because otherwise I might end up buying one :D Maybe someone else remembers.

I never had that sale, guess some have sales and others don't just like gold sales.

lauraleighashby
11-27-15, 02:50 PM
I recall a sale on a few habitats not long ago...maybe retiring ones? I am not one really to spend gold on habitats so didn't pay it much attention (although am eyeing the haunted house one in this sale). After the huge disappointments in BF in RS and BS, the DS offerings look great. I read somewhere as well that the gold producing dragons might be on sale for Cyber Monday.

DeeDe99
11-27-15, 02:56 PM

I didn't either Ecxtasy. Also there was no talk of it on the forums and I'm sure if habitats had been that cheap it would have been discussed.

pernmagic
11-27-15, 03:22 PM
Well said .... Ok we have dragons and habitats for sale ...not Any I want but that's not TL fault ..... I can wait with my gold store intact till something pops up in the future :)

Hawk1
11-27-15, 03:30 PM
There's nothing on sale that I want or need, that being said I did appreciate the gold sale. The value pack is more enticing than any dragon or habitat that is on sale. I'm not a Black Friday shopper though, I like cyber Monday a lot more.

zyfazix
11-27-15, 03:39 PM
I might buy the Interstellar Gateway and that tropical thingy. 350 gold isn't too bad

ecxtasy
11-27-15, 04:12 PM
I didn't either Ecxtasy. Also there was no talk of it on the forums and I'm sure if habitats had been that cheap it would have been discussed.

Yh I would of seen it and been running to my game cos it didn't matter what it looked like I would of bought it at 70 gold. Probably would of got 2 lol!

ndtrance
11-27-15, 04:34 PM
Habitats were very cheap last year. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75574-Black-Friday-Deals!&p=1010332&viewfull=1#post1010332

jeremyobrien
11-27-15, 04:38 PM
At this point is there any chance of the Nest or the gold dragons going on sale? If not I'm going to go ahead and spend my gold on finally getting a second nest, especially since I've got a dragon to hatch that I currently don't have enough money to buy a habitat for, plus it's a boosted weekend so that's blocking up my breeding den.

Hawk1
11-27-15, 05:31 PM
Habitats were very cheap last year. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75574-Black-Friday-Deals!&p=1010332&viewfull=1#post1010332

That was the kind of sale I was hoping for, unfortunately that isn't what we got.

ecxtasy
11-27-15, 06:11 PM
At this point is there any chance of the Nest or the gold dragons going on sale? If not I'm going to go ahead and spend my gold on finally getting a second nest, especially since I've got a dragon to hatch that I currently don't have enough money to buy a habitat for, plus it's a boosted weekend so that's blocking up my breeding den.

Not sure on nest but I'm holding out for gold dragons on Monday. I wonder why no 40% off gold sale this year. I am not buying gold unless I see that. So still fingers crossed for Monday. No 40% off I just won't buy all the dragons just the 2 with gold I have accumulated via the game. Or none if they don't go on sale. I have faith though. They must have some sort of surprise coming. I can wait......

cazile81
11-27-15, 07:11 PM
The gold dragons were on sale for Cyber Monday last year.

devlinholics
11-27-15, 08:09 PM
I kind of like this Black Friday sales lol why dun you players look things at this way... I am really hoping for champions den, rainbow n fire den to have at least 50% so 250x 3 = 750 gold SAVE lol

If there are nice design things or things I wanted, I might buy gold if I do not have enough but I save

We expect stuffs we want on sale but if it does not appear just move on or wait for another day. There will be better dragons or habitat in future maybe...

I used to play a card game few years back... You have no idea how many players spend real $$$ every event because every week the design is just so good lol .... The cost is like what you are seeing now the gold/diamond dragon NET price imagine I am getting or buying them every week :p so Glad I move on after

tuffyjkitten
11-27-15, 09:24 PM
Well all the sale habitats in my market say locked until level 132....even the ones I was able to buy previously, like the one for the current Dragon Tales. What an awesome job S8! My hubby is level 113 and he can buy them all. I'm level 130 and get nothing.

feonalily
11-27-15, 09:37 PM
Well all the sale habitats in my market say locked until level 132....even the ones I was able to buy previously, like the one for the current Dragon Tales. What an awesome job S8! My hubby is level 113 and he can buy them all. I'm level 130 and get nothing.

Uhhh isn't that because you're at your habitat limit, not your level?

lady_saphira
11-27-15, 10:13 PM

Idk...that picture has a picture of a lock and then 132 out beside it.

Hawk1
11-27-15, 10:55 PM

Go to Island overview and look at your profile to see how many habitats you can have, you must be @ your limit. I'm lvl 139 and can have 128 habitats, I've tried not to get near my limit, not always easy to do but I keep eggs in storage if I'm not excited about some dragons. Bride dragon is so ugly I doubt I will ever put her on a nest.

hungryres
11-27-15, 11:11 PM
Fell into gold trap just b4 black friday, just my luck...
all my savedup gold , n gold from installing n spending time to play other games are gone. >_<

jjblueyes
11-28-15, 02:11 AM
Last year all habitat 60 and 150 (180?) gold :(
I am very disappointed.

Yep that's where I'm bummed. Last year I stocked up on habitats for 150....now the same ones are 250. Gold was
40 percent off and now 20 unless I buy huge amount & then it's 30.
Hopefully there will be a few more things rolled out before cyber Monday is over. Of course the powers at be can do what they want....hard on some of us long time players who remember "the good old days"
Just my feelings. I'm glad that there is a sale for those who want some of things offered.
Back to freezing leftovers and then to bed! It's late!

lady_saphira
11-28-15, 10:23 AM
Right, the update coming in about an hour should be the last sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Hoping for some good deals, especially for the gold dragons.

Are you sure they won't put anything else up for cyber Monday? Seems like they would do something different for that on the actual day. Then again, it's not a typical "update" day so maybe not...took advantage of the gold sale. Hopefully they'll have something more to my liking if they do a Christmas sale. Not fussed about the dragons on sale or the habitats really.

cazile81
11-28-15, 11:34 AM
I just saw a Cyber Monday pop up stating that All gold dragons will be 800 gold

hiabarara
11-28-15, 11:40 AM
Here's the pop up:

I'm so disappointed they're 800 gold :c I was prepared for 600 gold. But it's better than no Gold Dragons at all...

Sandybellee
11-28-15, 12:55 PM
Here's the pop up:

I'm so disappointed they're 800 gold :c I was prepared for 600 gold. But it's better than no Gold Dragons at all...

I think 800 is too much. I'll pass. Looks like I might not get anything from the Black Friday sales.

hiabarara
11-28-15, 01:00 PM
I think 800 is too much. I'll pass. Looks like I might not get anything from the Black Friday sales.

Other people also said that we shouldn't pay more than 600 gold. I'm torn right now :s On the one hand I finally have enough gold to buy one (it would be my first one), but on the other hand I actually said to myself I wouldn't pay more than 600 gold. I could wait, but if they don't have another sale for Gold dragons at Christmas/New Year then God knows when the next one will be sigh

Natasha_07
11-28-15, 01:00 PM
Well I think it's unfair to have the habitats last year at 60 and this year at 100 gold.

I was so glad to see so many expired habitats for sale, as I have many but wanted to adquire additional ones this BF, then disappointed when I saw the price, I doubt S8 is going to fix this.

I just got a pop up saying gold dragons will be 800, again I was expecting a lower price between 500-600 gold.

I don't know what S8 is doing with these games!

hiabarara
11-28-15, 01:07 PM
I guess we all had the gold sale with 20% and 30% off? Well, that expired one or two hours ago and I bought the gold for 20% off. Now I check Dragon Story again and it's a new gold sale where everything is 30% off. Is this only my "luck" right now or does everyone have this as well? Because that would be another messed up move - To make a sale with 20% off and then make another sale with 30% off.

knuffel19
11-28-15, 01:09 PM
I guess we all had the gold sale with 20% and 30% off? Well, that expired one or two hours ago and I bought the gold for 20% off. Now I check Dragon Story again and it's a new gold sale where everything is 30% off. Is this only my "luck" right now or does everyone have this as well? Because that would be another messed up move - To make a sale with 20% off and then make another sale with 30% off.

I have no sales, pity because I would have loved some gold for those gold dragons. Always wanted one

bozotc19
11-28-15, 01:30 PM
There is no way paying 800 gold for any dragon, too bad they are getting greedy

zyfazix
11-28-15, 01:54 PM
The dragons being worth it for 600 or 800 to me depends on how you got the gold. If you accumulate the gold with gold dragons, gifting and install promos it's not too bad since you can earn that difference between purchase now and the next time gold dragons are on sale.
If you buy with RL cash though you really do spend that extra 200 gold

belbar22
11-28-15, 02:21 PM
Other people also said that we shouldn't pay more than 600 gold. I'm torn right now :s On the one hand I finally have enough gold to buy one (it would be my first one), but on the other hand I actually said to myself I wouldn't pay more than 600 gold. I could wait, but if they don't have another sale for Gold dragons at Christmas/New Year then God knows when the next one will be sigh

I doubt very much that you will ever see gold dragons at 600 gold again. Looks like they just put the "price" up.

DeeDe99
11-28-15, 02:51 PM
The 2,000 gold dragons are 60% off. Seems like a reasonable discount, even if not a repeat of prior years. The others are 50%. I plan on buying three.

tuffyjkitten
11-28-15, 04:09 PM

Yes. But at that level there no way I can get to level 132 to get the sale.

rasike
11-28-15, 04:29 PM
The 2,000 gold dragons are 60% off. Seems like a reasonable discount, even if not a repeat of prior years. The others are 50%. I plan on buying three.

Good idea. I will buy two for sure. I need 250 more gold for the third one, maybe I will buy gold to get this one. Unfortunately I do not have gold sale anymore.

ecxtasy
11-28-15, 04:49 PM
Yes. But at that level there no way I can get to level 132 to get the sale.

Sell common dragons and their habitats. Or ugly dragons you despise that are not important to you then rearrange so you can buy a couple new habitats.

Do you not own stable?

ecxtasy
11-28-15, 05:04 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75574-Black-Friday-Deals!&highlight=Black+friday+gold+dragons

For anyone interested.

THIS IS LAST YEAR'S THREAD. NOT THIS YEAR'S.

hiabarara
11-28-15, 05:15 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75574-Black-Friday-Deals!&highlight=Black+friday+gold+dragons

For anyone interested.

THIS IS LAST YEAR'S THREAD. NOT THIS YEAR'S.

This makes me sad.
Black Friday - Habitats for 60 gold, Unicorn for 750 gold, gold 40% off.
Cyber Monday - Gold Dragon 70% off (is that correct?)

I really hope they add something special on Cyber Monday. Gold Dragons for 800 gold are nice, but it doesn't make me that happy or excited.

lady_saphira
11-28-15, 08:04 PM
I'll definitely buy 2. I paid 600 for my first one when they released the newest one and it's been worth it. I have enough gold right now for 2, about 30 good short for a 3rd. Just deciding whether or not to buy that last 30 gold or just get 2. It may not be as good as last year, but it's better than nothing. The gold from the one dragon I have has been very helpful.

PepperWoo
11-28-15, 10:05 PM
Ah I've been waiting for this! I can finally buy Sterling Silver and complete my collection. :o Can any mod clarify if it will be on sale on 11/30 reset time or update time? I'm trying to plan this dragon's evolution time to fit my collection schedule. Thanks!

Kevin0908
11-28-15, 10:44 PM
Last xmas the gold dragons were on sale I believe. I got two of them I needed. Right now I have saved 1815 gold and collecting my 30 everyday, so I can get the remaining 3 to complete my collection. I WAS going to upgrade some habitats but by time my breeding improves, we will be able to have 6,000.994 habitats.

Something not quite right with your math there. There are 10 gold type dragons. Unless you're assuming one of the limited gold types won't be on sale, but i see no reason to be sckptical. Yet.

Dragosle
11-28-15, 10:58 PM
So they do have Gold dragon for sale, which is good and all...

But the sale is 800, last maybe for just one day and I'm now short about 100 golds.

And yet I have made my saving plan all the way from the past 3 month thinking they would be 600. If I knew this I would have made much more saving. :(

orleansparish
11-28-15, 11:34 PM

Theyre being at 600 gold were a once in a while thing. I dont get people complaining saying they would never purchase any for more than 600 gold. When they first came out they were around 800. Goldwing, cost its full price and tons still bought it. I was hoping they were 600 again, but 800 isnt anything to balk at, considering they cost 1000 gold plus, minus a sale.

Now, IF they have a gold sale at the time, I MAY get 530 gold to get the last three I need. Midas, Forbidden and Rose Gold. It wont bother me, because I can easily save up again and wont ever need to buy gold again. Just collect from them everyday...45 gold and my total will be up in no time.

Maybe ill use the gold to upgrade the useless habitats. Who knows?! But believe me people...800 gold is still a good deal.

orleansparish
11-28-15, 11:38 PM
Something not quite right with your math there. There are 10 gold type dragons. Unless you're assuming one of the limited gold types won't be on sale, but i see no reason to be sckptical. Yet.

My math AT THAT TIME, was based on my belief that the dragons would cost 600 gold each. I made an assumption and was hugely wrong, considering they screwed up black friday for all the game. But Im not bothered knowing the price now. Im at 1949 gold and just need to get a 530 gold package.

Which isnt bad. Considering last year, I bought a $50 package, without a sale, so I could get a treasure dragon. This would leave me with never needing to buy gold again. Something I hadnt done since last year, considering I dont buy dragons and dont speed breed anymore.

EnchantedG
11-29-15, 05:22 AM
TL, i really need to know if the 40% Gold sale will come before the sale of the Gold Dragons, currently on my game i have 30% Gold Sale and it ends in 19 hours!!!

I have spent a considerable amount of real money already buying Gold and blowing it on habitats, i want to buy another mountain of gold, but if i get it at 40% off then nothing like it! is there anyway i can get this information before my 19hours is up (current sale 30%). Also, will there be any more habitats on sale? or this is it?

Thanks a ton! Also, on the first page of this thread, there is a picture of a habitat, which is that? it is beautiful, i did not see it in the current habitat sale.

hiabarara
11-29-15, 05:29 AM
TL, i really need to know if the 40% Gold sale will come before the sale of the Gold Dragons, currently on my game i have 30% Gold Sale and it ends in 19 hours!!!

I have spent a considerable amount of real money already buying Gold and blowing it on habitats, i want to buy another mountain of gold, but if i get it at 40% off then nothing like it! is there anyway i can get this information before my 19hours is up (current sale 30%). Also, will there be any more habitats on sale? or this is it?

Thanks a ton! Also, on the first page of this thread, there is a picture of a habitat, which is that? it is beautiful, i did not see it in the current habitat sale.

Have they ever announced a coming gold sale? I can't remember. Honestly I don't think they'll let us know. I said before that I had a 20% gold sale on Thursday and Friday, and then I got a 30% gold sale on Saturday. That sucks immensely. If there's a 40% gold sale now on Monday I'm not sure if I'll be happy or just extremely pissed off. But I don't think it'll happen. The habitats and Gold dragons are more expensive than last year, so I would be surprised if they gave us a 40% gold sale.

Oh, and I would like to know an answer to your last question as well. Totally forgot about that picture. It's weird they would use a picture of a habitat we can't even buy. (Just as they used the Ice Queen Dragon picture for Boosted Breeding, but apparently she's not even breedable right now.)

zyfazix
11-29-15, 05:42 AM
Also, on the first page of this thread, there is a picture of a habitat, which is that? it is beautiful, i did not see it in the current habitat sale.

Oh, and I would like to know an answer to your last question as well. Totally forgot about that picture. It's weird they would use a picture of a habitat we can't even buy. (Just as they used the Ice Queen Dragon picture for Boosted Breeding, but apparently she's not even breedable right now.)

Looking at the interface, background and graphical style of the habitat that's Fantasy Forest Story

EnchantedG
11-29-15, 06:02 AM
Looking at the interface, background and graphical style of the habitat that's Fantasy Forest Story

AHAHAHAHAHAH... y would they put it here!

Sandybellee
11-29-15, 06:30 AM

Yes, it's the gorgeous Swan Lake habitat from FFS. :)

ecxtasy
11-29-15, 09:44 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAH... y would they put it here!

Because that is a mistake that wasn't the pop up from dragon story. OP posted wrong pic

AnglChk507
11-29-15, 10:09 AM
Yes, it's the gorgeous Swan Lake habitat from FFS. :)

I did not see a swan lake one? What is it called?

Sandybellee
11-29-15, 10:33 AM
I did not see a swan lake one? What is it called?

It's called Swan Lake. It's available in Fantasy Forest Story right now, not Dragon Story.

Bastiaan0
11-29-15, 11:25 AM
I went for certainty and bought 2 mountains of gold... if gold sale is on for 40% tomorrow, I only wasted 20 euro's...
I still hope they bring back Midas and Stainglass, if not it'll save me 1600 gold :)

Hawk1
11-29-15, 12:40 PM
Have they ever announced a coming gold sale? I can't remember. Honestly I don't think they'll let us know. I said before that I had a 20% gold sale on Thursday and Friday, and then I got a 30% gold sale on Saturday. That sucks immensely. If there's a 40% gold sale now on Monday I'm not sure if I'll be happy or just extremely pissed off. But I don't think it'll happen. The habitats and Gold dragons are more expensive than last year, so I would be surprised if they gave us a 40% gold sale.

At least you have another gold sale, I've had one in the past 5-6 months that lasted 38 hours when I logged in the other day. If I have another one in the next 365 days I'll be surprised.

rasike
11-29-15, 01:00 PM
I went for certainty and bought 2 mountains of gold... if gold sale is on for 40% tomorrow, I only wasted 20 euro's...
I still hope they bring back Midas and Stainglass, if not it'll save me 1600 gold :)
I'm quite sure they will bring back Midas and Stainglass because the sale will be for ALL treasure dragons, and Midas is in the promo picture. I will probably get them both.

Bastiaan0
11-29-15, 01:40 PM
Didn't take a close look at the picture, but you're right. Now lets hope TL didn't put it in just for promo's... I'll just hold my breath and wait till tomorrow, then lets see...
But I really want Stainglass, I think it's one of the most beautiful dragons around :)

orleansparish
11-29-15, 04:54 PM
I'll definitely buy 2. I paid 600 for my first one when they released the newest one and it's been worth it. I have enough gold right now for 2, about 30 good short for a 3rd. Just deciding whether or not to buy that last 30 gold or just get 2. It may not be as good as last year, but it's better than nothing. The gold from the one dragon I have has been very helpful.

If youre short 30 gold for another, id take the plunge and buy the 120 gold. 4.99 IF youre in the states, isnt bad for a gold giving dragon.

orleansparish
11-29-15, 04:57 PM

They used to announce when they would have sales on gold. They havent yet, just the dragons. So I would guess we wont have it like before, not just here but any of their other games. They're cheapskates now. So, depending on how much gold you need or want, id buy it now. As opposed to needing it tomorrow and no sale being there. If no sale is there for me ill deal with it, because it'll still be less than what I paid last year. When the gold wasnt on sale but the dragons were.

lady_saphira
11-29-15, 05:35 PM
If youre short 30 gold for another, id take the plunge and buy the 120 gold. 4.99 IF youre in the states, isnt bad for a gold giving dragon.

If I happen to get another sale, I might. The only reason I have as much as I do is because I bought the 1400 package. So $35 already spent, just not sure I want to spend any more. The one I've got has been extremely helpful so I know 2 will just add to that. I can wait another year to add to my stable.

orleansparish
11-30-15, 12:17 AM
If I happen to get another sale, I might. The only reason I have as much as I do is because I bought the 1400 package. So $35 already spent, just not sure I want to spend any more. The one I've got has been extremely helpful so I know 2 will just add to that. I can wait another year to add to my stable.

Depending on how many treasure dragons you have, you wont ever need to spend money again. I used WAY too much gold on those book adventures, the regular battles, the hard to win battles during the book adventures, etc. If I hadnt done that id have saved over 3000 gold by now collecting from the dragons. Thats why im ok with buying 530 gold to complete my collection and just keep getting my gold per day and never speeding a thing ever again.

Dragons dont impress me so much anymore, when they come out. Seasonal or limited. Before Id speed everything in a rush to get something new. Now im super patient, I get it or I dont. My island is still fine. I just wish I could get them on my other islands, but im fine with them being left behind.

EnchantedG
11-30-15, 12:58 AM

only 20Euros!!! you know as per the Exchange rate via XE, i am paying 250 Dirhams that would be divided by 4 (rate fluctuating from 3.88 lowest point to 4.06 highest point) anyways even if i divide by 4 i am paying 62.50 Euros!!! i am paying much much more than you for a mountain of Gold! Are you sure your mountain of gold is only 20 euros? i.e. 2900 Gold?

EnchantedG
11-30-15, 01:01 AM
They used to announce when they would have sales on gold. They havent yet, just the dragons. So I would guess we wont have it like before, not just here but any of their other games. They're cheapskates now. So, depending on how much gold you need or want, id buy it now. As opposed to needing it tomorrow and no sale being there. If no sale is there for me ill deal with it, because it'll still be less than what I paid last year. When the gold wasnt on sale but the dragons were.

Yes my friend, i bought my mountain, but i just saw that what i pay here, other players pay 1/3rd of that amount for the same thing!!!!!

Please TL if you think people living in UAE have a lot of money, then you are mistaken, we are like any other people who work hard for their money and have to spend much more anyways on other necessities of real life! we pay more than other countries (Education is also not free for us). So please please be considerate!

Bastiaan0
11-30-15, 10:25 AM
only 20Euros!!! you know as per the Exchange rate via XE, i am paying 250 Dirhams that would be divided by 4 (rate fluctuating from 3.88 lowest point to 4.06 highest point) anyways even if i divide by 4 i am paying 62.50 Euros!!! i am paying much much more than you for a mountain of Gold! Are you sure your mountain of gold is only 20 euros? i.e. 2900 Gold?

:confused: I'm afraid you misunderstand, perhaps I wasn't clear enough...
Without sales I pay €100 for a mountain of 2900 gold.
I bought my two mountains when gold was on sale (30% off), €70 per mountain, as I wasn't sure (still not, actually) if there will be a gold sale when the gold giving dragons go on sale. That is my 'certainty'.
Now, if, and only if tonight (I'm on CET, 9 hours ahead of PST) gold will be on sale with 40% off, it would have been better to wait until tonight buying gold, each mountain costing €60. If that is the case, I wasted 2x€10=€20. If there is no sale at all, I actually saved €60 :)

ericrypt
11-30-15, 12:23 PM
I accidentally clicked "buy" on Equinox Dragon but I don't regret it because I wanted it anyway lol! It's a cool looking dragon!