PDA

View Full Version : hey kooky panda i have a question

AnglChk507
10-28-15, 10:35 AM
So everyone keeps talking about scarecrow storm and lightning that they got by completing goals. Well i never saw them on my list and neither have a few others? So we're those only for a certain phone? And is it fair for me to ask to bring those dragons to our completing list so we can earn them. If they are being used in the battle arena as strong competitors its only fair to let the rest of us earn these dragons the same way.

freshfunin2008
10-28-15, 10:44 AM
They are album awards and in iOS. Not sure if Android has Album yet. Look in your menu to see.

[S8] Elsa
10-28-15, 10:44 AM
;< These are album rewards. Unfortunately, the Dragon Album is not available for Android at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

freshfunin2008
10-28-15, 11:37 AM
Perhaps those dragons should just be given to the Android users as a show of good faith.

AnglChk507
10-28-15, 12:14 PM
Thank you elsa by chance will Dawntree ever be re released?

[S8] Elsa
10-28-15, 12:19 PM
Perhaps those dragons should just be given to the Android users as a show of good faith.

We currently aren't able to do this. Since players only get one of these Dragons, when the Album is released it could cause unpredictable issues in the game.

Jrod333
10-28-15, 12:56 PM
Elsa;1197124']We currently aren't able to do this. Since players only get one of these Dragons, when the Album is released it could cause unpredictable issues in the game.

What about those of us who already got the album rewards on iOS and are now on only Android waiting for the album? So this must be the reason for the album hold up on Android, causing issues for people who already have these rewards dragons? Or maybe just giving them again? Also all 3 of these Dragons can be purchased from the market, so someone could have purchased them never being on iOS

[S8] Elsa
10-28-15, 01:05 PM
What about those of us who already got the album rewards on iOS and are now on only Android waiting for the album? So this must be the reason for the album hold up on Android, causing issues for people who already have these rewards dragons? Or maybe just giving them again? Also all 3 of these Dragons can be purchased from the market, so someone could have purchased them never being on iOS

Thanks! We're not able to speculate on when the Album will be available, but we'll share your interest with the development team. :)

Xyn25
10-28-15, 10:21 PM
I would love to have the dragon album. It would be a nice way to keep track of my dragons other than a boring spreadsheet :P

Mythdefied
10-28-15, 10:59 PM
I would love to have the dragon album. It would be a nice way to keep track of my dragons other than a boring spreadsheet :P

Oh heck yes. I'm so tired of fiddling with the spreadsheet. An album would make it all so much easier.

amalsaba
10-29-15, 12:30 AM
Hi Elsa. I have unintentionally purchased 130000 foods for 500 gold bars while the game was loading. I was saving to purchase a gold producing dragon. I already had over 60000 food. I didn't need more. Would team lava reverse this action?

DeeDe99
10-29-15, 12:58 AM

Not really - It isn't much use to be honest. My spreadsheet is much more useful

kooky panda
10-29-15, 07:56 AM
Hi Elsa. I have unintentionally purchased 130000 foods for 500 gold bars while the game was loading. I was saving to purchase a gold producing dragon. I already had over 60000 food. I didn't need more. Would team lava reverse this action?

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance with your account.

Closing thread since original question has been answered.