PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack - Rouncey?

Silverblade2015
10-27-15, 07:53 PM
This is an expensive value pack. Is this horse Rouncey worth getting? And I assume the other 2 items are just for decoration right?

PinkEquinox
10-27-15, 08:05 PM
What does the horse drop?
[Collection time:] once every 7 days. They will drop exactly the same items.

ROUNCEY the palomino:
40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 fur
40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 rat tail

DESTRIER the black horse
40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 creeptooth

I missed the original event and had to look to see what he dropped also. The other two items are indeed just decorations.

mreames
10-27-15, 08:07 PM
This is an expensive value pack. Is this horse Rouncey worth getting? And I assume the other 2 items are just for decoration right?

Rouncey gives +40 energy and either a long sword or light armor once a week. Yes, the other items are pure deco.

Silverblade2015
10-27-15, 08:53 PM
Wow. Thanks for the info. So he is an upgraded Alicorn then.

Alicorn cost only 600 gems and 400 when on sale.
When gems is on sale, you can probably get 800+ gems for $20 US dollars.
Problem with this pack is that the attached decoration is not very useful.
Why can't they attach energy crates? Those are much more useful.

Actually, they should let us choose the attachment. Like having 2,3 values pack selling at same time.

Value Pack 1 :
Rouncey + energy crates

Value Pack 2:
Rouncey + decorations

Value Pack 3:
Rouncey + some rare drops or current event required items

That way, I am sure they can do more sells on the value pack.

PinkEquinox
10-27-15, 09:01 PM
You're right, energy crates would be more useful, especially right now when my town is overrun by cottages and no place for deco lol.

totalwasteoftime
10-27-15, 11:30 PM
It's like they had extra inventory so are selling it along with a desirable item... an "everything must go" kind of decorations sale ��

mreames
10-27-15, 11:55 PM
Actually some people requested these decorations be brought back, believe it or not. ;)

Silverblade2015
10-28-15, 03:21 AM
I think if they want to do more of those value pack sells, they should try my suggestion on giving more than 1 choices of value pack for players to choose from.

To me, those decorations are junk. So why should I spent 800+ gems' money to get an Alicorn that gives 1 extra sword or plate each week?
So to me, it is not a 75% sale but rather than a 125% sell.

I understand some people might want those decorations, but then this sale will only be purchased those fews.

mreames
10-28-15, 07:22 AM
I totally agree, I don't put out decorations, for the most part.

I think if they want to do more of those value pack sells, they should try my suggestion on giving more than 1 choices of value pack for players to choose from.

To me, those decorations are junk. So why should I spent 800+ gems' money to get an Alicorn that gives 1 extra sword or plate each week?
So to me, it is not a 75% sale but rather than a 125% sell.

I understand some people might want those decorations, but then this sale will only be purchased those fews.

cerulean59
10-30-15, 07:02 PM

I don't know value pack's cost.

SpiritWind00
10-30-15, 10:20 PM
I don't know value pack's cost.

Depends on your currency. if you click on the barrel (if you have one) it will tell you.

PinkEquinox
10-30-15, 11:13 PM
It was $19.99, but it's not offered right now.