PDA

View Full Version : Crashing only mid-game

mybisl2
10-27-15, 03:55 PM
I keep having issues where the app randomly closes while I'm in the middle of a Bingo game (and only when I'm literally in the middle of a game). I don't get an error message that I'm not connected to the internet or that the app has stopped working, it just completely shuts down and it ALWAYS happens when I'm in the middle of the game, which means I lose dice and prizes.

I'm insanely frustrated because it takes an entire day to get more dice and we're all trying to level up for rewards in other games. Has anyone else been experiencing this and/or have a way to fix it? I've uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted, tried different internet connections, etc. etc.

I contacted support to see if they could credit back the dice to me and they blamed my phone, even though I have had no issues with any other app, including Storm 8 apps, and it happened multiple times on different networks. It's ridiculous to suggest that every network I've been on, WiFi and cellular, is unstable and only happens to be unstable when I'm playing this one game.

(Can you tell I'm frustrated with support? I've rarely experienced such terrible customer service. Blame the customer and then refuse to do something that has no negative impact to the company, only results in an unsatisfied customer.)

PikaSquirrel
10-27-15, 04:46 PM
You may experience crashing in the game if your device does not have enough resources to run the game smoothly. We suggest force closing apps running in the background of your device to free up more resources. Another thing you can try is to clear your cache for the app on your device. Hope this helps!