PDA

View Full Version : Zombee 10-30-15

kooky panda
10-27-15, 02:40 PM
13 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25503&d=1446232028 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25503&d=1446232028)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f7dfef0058dda6c52c906b3661c60724/tumblr_inline_nwwd6nd9xJ1qm7yoc_540.png
The growls and insatiable thirst for brains are getting louder! Is your Forest ready for the zombie apocalypse? Save your brains and offer the Zombee some honey in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

ogreve
10-27-15, 02:57 PM
Hehehe, that looks like a green-purple Rumblebee....
Another nature-dark animal. Not a handy timing...

Scribbles138
10-27-15, 03:06 PM
I love this one! I hope he's not limited and that I can breed it and still try for the second and third of the Skull Trio.

Hawksmoor
10-27-15, 03:45 PM
Pretty sure this will be a limited one. Is that an earth habitat? Maybe it's nature/earth?

evys_mom
10-27-15, 03:46 PM
I love it!!!

SummerNightSky
10-27-15, 03:54 PM
Haha, like the pun-ny name.

Pretty sure this will be a limited one. Is that an earth habitat? Maybe it's nature/earth?
Maybe a Grand Earth Plateau? I wouldn't mind it being Earth/Nature, would make trying for Sugarskull Glider more appealing (I already have 2 Grassquatches, 2 Hedgehogs, and a Bamboon).

LonePudding
10-27-15, 05:33 PM
Oooh! Halloween is always the best-designed season/holiday in S8 games! Hopefully it's an exclusive on a wheel..? (The only way I'd really have a shot at getting it).

It looks like a dark-nature but the habitat is throwing me a bit.

Drachenia
10-28-15, 04:50 PM
It's beautiful Zombee. I can breeding the Zombee can not sit down into a habitat and Zombee into the storage. :D

chippychan
10-29-15, 04:22 AM
"Zombee", haha, I love it! And the colors are my favorite color combination too. ;)

ogreve
10-29-15, 07:26 AM
Hmm, am I the only one who doesn't 'dig' the "FFS bees" that much?
The Rumblebee and Beever are FAR from my favourites, and this Zombee is another one that doesn't make me all that eager to get one...:P
Oh well, I guess that's a good thing because it takes some pressure off whatever it is that we have to do to get it. If I get one great, and if I don't then it's not a big loss to me...

chippychan
10-29-15, 07:38 AM
Hmm, am I the only one who doesn't 'dig' the "FFS bees" that much?
The Rumblebee and Beever are FAR from my favourites, and this Zombee is another one that doesn't make me all that eager to get one...:P
Oh well, I guess that's a good thing because it takes some pressure off whatever it is that we have to do to get it. If I get one great, and if I don't then it's not a big loss to me...

The first time I saw one of the bee-type animals was when I was visiting neighbours and I saw the Rumblebee. I was like "Whoa, what's that? I want one!" :)

I think it's because it looked so unique when compared to the other animals. This was before they released the permanent Beever so I hadn't seen it before. I know some people think they look ugly, but I still think they're cute. ;)

evys_mom
10-29-15, 09:22 AM
I like the bees, but I don't like how big they are in comparison to others. I mean why are they so grand, but animals like the Paradise Parrot could be much larger. I wish the parrot was as grand as the flyerfox. It could be so beautiful with larger wrongs and more sparkle. It's rather disappointing in Epic form.

Scribbles138
10-30-15, 11:35 AM
So the Zombee is officially in the shop at 450 coins. Earth/Nature mix. There's also a 15 day goal with a reward of 2 gems if you hatch one. Does this mean it's not limited and we'll be able to breed it after the goal expires?

Drachenia
10-30-15, 12:09 PM
So I got it, with Rock Rhino / Pandaffodil and lack of space also my good Rock Rhino sold
Rock Rhino/Pandaffodil get Sugarskull Glider, Plantlers, Bamboon and Zombee 13 hours

SummerNightSky
10-30-15, 12:11 PM
So I got it, with Rock Rhino / Pandaffodil and lack of space also my good Rock Rhino sold
Rock Rhino/Pandaffodil get Sugarskull Glider, Plantlers, Bamboon and Zombee 13 hours
Congrats Drachenia :D

Why did they have to make the timer 13 hours though. That's the same as Sugarskull Glider :S

ogreve
10-30-15, 12:12 PM
It looks like it's permanent (despite its Hallowen like theme). I'm very glad with that because earth-nature is currently not in my plans and there are a bunch of limiteds to focus on. This animal may be combined in some 4-element breedings though, pairing it with the SG or QQ.

Tictoclolo
10-30-15, 12:31 PM
Great. A new ugly earth-nature hybrid AND with the same time that the Sugarskull Glider. Like it wasn't hard enough to get the Glider. Thanks TL. So kind of you... -_-

Drachenia
10-30-15, 12:41 PM
Great. A new ugly earth-nature hybrid AND with the same time that the Sugarskull Glider. Like it wasn't hard enough to get the Glider. Thanks TL. So kind of you... -_-

Hello you can Sugarskull Glider or Zombee get with Earth / Nature breeding. Good luck for Sugarskull Glider and Zombee :D

Drachenia
10-30-15, 12:52 PM
Congrats Drachenia :D

Why did they have to make the timer 13 hours though. That's the same as Sugarskull Glider :S

Thank you SummerNightSky! :D Yes SummerNightSky that surprised me when I got the 13th hour timer again and I accelerate to Sugarskull Glider I expected to put into the nest. But what a joy it was Zombee, but it is misleading is that 2 animals 13 hours. Good luck in the breeding

Tictoclolo
10-30-15, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I know that I can have both of them with the combo Earth-Nature. That's exactely why it's a problem for me. I don't like at all the Zombee. I think it's really ugly. And I desperately try to get a Sugar Glider in order to complete the trio. So now, it is an additional fail and moreover, it is a fail of which I really don't want...

raythek14
10-30-15, 07:33 PM
I got it by using the Ancient Sloth and the Pandaffodil. 13 hour breed time.

Hawksmoor
10-31-15, 01:07 PM
Just got a 13 hr timer with Ancient Sloth and Ground Hound...I hope it's the Zombee. I know a lot of people aren't loving this guy but I think he's cute :p

pinkflower7777
10-31-15, 07:08 PM
Decided to put one quick earth/nature combo together yesterday, and then went back to dark/nature breeding (I want the Pegasus and maybe Frankenswine). I was very surprised when this egg ended up in my nest just now. With the Halloween holiday and everything going on I didn't pay close attention to the timer and just assumed it was a fail. What a nice Halloween gift. I love the colors.

55lee55
11-04-15, 10:52 PM
Finally have a break to try for this one.

So far have had an 8 and a 14 hr fail. Don't need anything else from this breeding, so everything is a fail but this bee. Not looking great so far.

Silverrain1
11-08-15, 08:44 AM
Woo hoo, just got this one first try! Does anyone know how big it will get? The rumble bee looks massive! Gonna try for brave eagle next