PDA

View Full Version : Skeletal Dragon - Flash Tournament 10-30-2015

Pages : 1 [2]

rasike
11-01-15, 04:30 PM
I just won the last round with Diamond 15 Bbb!
Good luck to everyone who is still fighting!

savage_mel
11-01-15, 04:30 PM
I managed to take out all but 3 dragons with level 13 diamond. I did ultimate 1 (can't remember which one...a level 20). Black Knight went down with 2 shots from my diamond.
I used my diamond, twice with no luck. I also tried Infinity, Anubis, Warrior Prince, White Gold, Aether, Landworm, Black Naga, White Ninja, and Black Cat. I eventually used Ultimate. I was getting sick of looking at him! haha. Two more rounds to go. Just waiting for Skeleton to come up. I really hope don't have to use more gold

savage_mel
11-01-15, 04:40 PM
If anyone is still having trouble with the Bride, I got her down with a level 7 Sour Candy

zaccy678
11-01-15, 04:46 PM
My Flower Power lvl 10 took Valkyrie out with one Bash. Hope it helps you.

My Flower Power is only Level 7, and I haven't had much luck with him in the past...

In fact he's still in the healing line from the Black Cat tourney lol, but I'll keep him in mind! Thanks :-)

zaccy678
11-01-15, 04:48 PM
I used Landworm 10 B,m good luck!

Ok, I'll give him a go! Thanks :)

Now 7 losses to Valkyrie...
Tried: Diamond 10 (x3), Angel 10, Bubblegum 10, Maple 12, Warrior Princess 10

LocalNews
11-01-15, 04:48 PM
OMG! I still have to beat Skeletal Knight and was about to use a level 7 diamond against him but I had some time to **** before my battle and I had an empty breeding nest so I decided to try breeding for a crusader with fire and the diamond. After about a dozen try's I got the 44 hour breeding time. I am SO happy!

lady_saphira
11-01-15, 05:05 PM
It's weird how some dragons work great for some but not others. Usually the color chart works like a charm for me but I've heard others that don't have any luck. They're is literally no rhyme or reason to it, I don't think. Hope you get there!

klr711
11-01-15, 05:20 PM
Only less than 8 hours to go and I am STUCK on Scorpio. Ugh! I only have a few lvl10s (Camelot, Scorpion, Banshee) and a lvl11 Fire. I don't have any champs or diamonds :( any recommendations? He beat all of these except Banshee (haven't tried using it as i need it for Tales) Please and thank you!!

feonalily
11-01-15, 05:29 PM
ugh I only have two dragons left to defeat. skeleton is kicking my butt haha

zaccy678
11-01-15, 05:40 PM
Ok, I'll give him a go! Thanks :)

Now 7 losses to Valkyrie...
Tried: Diamond 10 (x3), Angel 10, Bubblegum 10, Maple 12, Warrior Princess 10

Make that 8 losses... no luck with Landworm 10 either! Lol

D3sirable
11-01-15, 05:45 PM
Does ultimate guarantee win?

sophiensissi
11-01-15, 05:46 PM

Yes it does, but I would suggest you use it as your 3rd attack move in case you can win without using it.

belarica
11-01-15, 05:47 PM

Yes, it costs 30 gold in a tournament there should be flashy fireworks to accompany the win.. :/

undead30k
11-01-15, 06:01 PM
Used Lv 10 tusker against Scorpio. Hope that helps.

D3sirable
11-01-15, 06:17 PM
Lost around 10 times against Valkyrie and 10 times against Scorpio, now 7 hours left and 4 left to ****, and all my "good" dragons are exhausted, I guess I have to buy 120 gold for the 4 x 30 gold ultimate attack to be able to make it :/

klr711
11-01-15, 06:35 PM
Lost around 10 times against Valkyrie and 10 times against Scorpio, now 7 hours left and 4 left to ****, and all my "good" dragons are exhausted, I guess I have to buy 120 gold for the 4 x 30 gold ultimate attack to be able to make it :/
Which dragon finally took down Scorpio for you? I'm probably also gonna have to fork over 120 or 150 gold to finish. *sigh*

lady_saphira
11-01-15, 06:43 PM
ugh I only have two dragons left to defeat. skeleton is kicking my butt haha

I took him out with level 10 bubble. Do you have anything pink & blue?

sophiensissi
11-01-15, 06:43 PM

Try some baby fire or forest dragons and sell them if they lose. Hatch time is a few seconds and then you don't have to heal them at all. At these late stages they typically do quite well. Not sure why, but they do. Good luck! I'm still battling too.

D3sirable
11-01-15, 06:50 PM
Which dragon finally took down Scorpio for you? I'm probably also gonna have to fork over 120 or 150 gold to finish. *sigh*

At Scorpio I already had no good dragons left, I spent 28 gold (7 times speed up) to use level 7 Fire and Forest and finally ****ed him. It was Forest lvl 7 that took him down, but it took too many tries :(

D3sirable
11-01-15, 06:54 PM
Try some baby fire or forest dragons and sell them if they lose. Hatch time is a few seconds and then you don't have to heal them at all. At these late stages they typically do quite well. Not sure why, but they do. Good luck! I'm still battling too.

Thats a good idea, I'm wondering if using 4 gems to speed up and use baby dragons will cost less gold than using ultimates. 30 gems will give me 7 tries, but it depend on luck I guess

Verucka
11-01-15, 07:08 PM
Hi! I lost 6 times With scorpio..diamondx2,landwormx2 firestorm,mitic..i tried With metal dragon and i won at the 2 attack. Metal level 10

irishbaker3
11-01-15, 07:28 PM
Make that 8 losses... no luck with Landworm 10 either! Lol

Sorry... I looked thru other posts and found these dragons defeated Valkyrie:

Fire (more posts had this as a winner)
Firestorm
Landworm
Life
Macraw
Crusader
Quetzal
Warrior Princess
Spellhorne

Good luck ;)

zaccy678
11-01-15, 07:30 PM
9th loss to Valkyrie :(

Diamond 10 (x3), Angel 10, Bubblegum 10, Maple 12, Warrior Princess 10, Landworm 10, Dark Crystal 10

zaccy678
11-01-15, 07:32 PM

Firestorm
Landworm
Life
Macraw
Crusader
Quetzal
Warrior Princess
Spellhorne

Good luck ;)

Thanks, I just saw this... I guess I might as well try Fire next, lol - got nothing to lose!

AwesomeChefDad
11-01-15, 07:36 PM
This tourney is super tough and I have the tools to win, but having what 3 lv 20 champs to fight in a 3 day tourney??

Super difficult.

popcorn_belle
11-01-15, 08:05 PM
Done in this tournament :)

1 wraith 1 < Warrior Princess 10
2 leprechaun 1 < Guardian Angel 10
3 germany 3 < Guardian Angel 10
4 marble 5 < Warrior Princess 10
5 cosmic 6 < Warrior Princess 10
6 poseidon 8 < Warrior Princess 10
7 electric 9 < Warrior Princess 10
8 nyx 9 < Warrior Princess 10
9 lollipop 12 < Warrior Princess 10
10 loki 13 < Warrior Princess 10
11 cyber 15 < Warrior Princess 10
12 valkyrie < Earthquake 4
13 wisp 16 < Warrior Princess 10
14 scorpio 18 < Diamond 15
15 black knight 20 < Diamond 15
16 bride of franken dragon 20 < Diamond 15
17 skeleton 20 < Twilight 10
18 skeletal 20 < Bright Phoenix 10

swannygirl
11-01-15, 08:07 PM
3 rounds to go with only a few hours left... Might have to break out the gold...

jjblueyes
11-01-15, 08:17 PM
1~Wraith < Forest (KO)
2~Leprechaun < Maple (bM)
3~Germany < Watermelon (KO)
4~Marble < Rainbow Sentinel (bmm)
5~Cosmic < Amazon (KO)
6~Poseidon < Shaman (KO)
7~Electric < Nouveau (KO)
8~Nyx < Fire (12) (bmm)
9~Lollipop < Guardian (bmm)
10~Loki < Chocolate (bM)
11~Cyber < Landworm (KO)
12~Valkyrie < Landworm ( bM) lose 7 times prior)
13~ Wisp < Amazon (KO)
14~ Scorpio < Landworm (Bm) again to the rescue -
Lost goodwitch, black rose, crusader, eclipses & devil
15~Black knight < blue moon (bmm) after 17 losses
16~Bride of frank < Shaman (bmm) lost fire, glass, and big bad
17~Skeleton < Warrior king (bmm)
18~Skeletal Knight < Warrior Queen (Bm)

Finally done- I usually don't use champs much in the tourneys. I try to find different dragons that everyone can use but I just needed to get through this one. Good luck in the last few hours y'all still trying. Congrats to those with the winning dragon.

hon3ycomb
11-01-15, 08:20 PM
I had a long day yesterday and on my only 2 free hrs the "system was on maintenance".. It was fairly easy until i reached Valkyrie. Stuck with Black Knight atm. Don't think I can make it...

swannygirl
11-01-15, 08:22 PM
Aether beat Bride of Frankenstein! 2 rounds left, Its gonna be down to the wire

feonalily
11-01-15, 08:31 PM
finally finished but I had to ultimate the last round. ah well

zaccy678
11-01-15, 08:36 PM

Firestorm
Landworm
Life
Macraw
Crusader
Quetzal
Warrior Princess
Spellhorne

Good luck ;)

Fire actually won on the 10th go, lol!

Too late for me though, not enough time to finish off the rest, and not enough gold to Ultimate...

Thanks all for the help though!

Hopefully my losing streak ends soon...

jjblueyes
11-01-15, 08:43 PM
Black knight is a jerk

mav65
11-01-15, 08:59 PM
Just finished lost last round 10 times finally won with fire but I didn't receive dragon. What time did this end ??

freesiawoods
11-01-15, 09:01 PM
Black knight is a jerk

Ultimated him on my main account finally, then took 5 battles to beat bride.

Verucka
11-01-15, 09:22 PM
Valkyrie;I won with cotton candy level 8..i cant Believe it!
But my nightmare was black night .. its 1;30 am in my country and i need to sleep
Im so sad... so close to made it!

lauraleighashby
11-01-15, 09:25 PM
Think this is the first tournament I have finished without having to use gold. Have to say, using colour strengths/weaknesses works far better for me than Champs. Will try to get my WP up to lvl 15 and see if that makes a difference.

Verucka
11-01-15, 09:27 PM
Omg! Maple level 12 and i Beat in 1 punch black knight

hungryres
11-01-15, 09:37 PM
Black knight is a jerk

first time i use ultimate, i use it on him.
still with a few rounds to go, and not so much hour left, i started to panic, as reading through forum, cannot find record of dragons that i might own would defect him.
guess i would still need to pull out the gold with super rare dragon,, and big boss (champ) left to be defected.

i only own two champ - battlesteed of lv 9 is the highest level of champ that i have which did not seem to perform well in this tournament. so sad.

klr711
11-01-15, 10:01 PM
Hah! Lvl4 Celestial just wiped the floor with Bride of Franken! Didn't have to use gold for her. So happy!
Thanks for your advice everyone, ended up having to use Ultimate attacks on both Scorpio and Black Knight. Was prepared to spend gold for all my 5 remaining rounds when i was stuck on Scorpio. Glad i got at least one i didn't have to use ultimate on!

irishbaker3
11-01-15, 10:20 PM
1. Wraith 1 < Flower power 4 b,M
2. Leprechaun 1 < Landworm 10 B,m
3. Germany 3 < Landworm 10 b,m,b
4. Marble 5 < Landworm 10 B,m
5. Cosmic 6 < Wraith 3 B,b
6. Poseidon 8 < Landworm 10 B,m
7. Electric 9 < Marshmallow 8 b,m,m
8. Nyx 10 < Firestorm 10 B,m
9. Lollipop 12 < Forest 10 B
10. Loki 12 < Aether 8 b,M
11. Cyber 15 < Firestorm 10 b,M
12. Valkyrie 20 < Landworm 10 B,m (lost Autumn 6 b,m,m)
13. Wisp 16 < Amphora 6 B 1 hit :)
14. Scorpio 18 < Firestorm 10 b,m
15. Black Knight 20 < Life 10 b,M (lost Firestorm 10 b,m,m and Bluemoon 8 b,m,b)
16. Bride if Frankenstein 20 < Elements 10 B 1 hit :)
17. Skelton 20 < Warrior Princess 10 b,m,m (lost Marshmallow 8 b,m,b)
18. Skelton Knight 20 < Life 10 B,m (lost Firestorm 10 bm,m)

Finally finished the tourney just in the nik of time :) Good luck to all still battling!

Bastiaan0
11-01-15, 11:23 PM
Just in time, used 16 gold to speed up some rounds.

1 - Wraith - Air - mB
2 - Leprechaun - Fire - mbM
3 - Germany - Fire - M(b)
4 - Marble - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
5 - Cosmic - Magic - Mb(m)
6 - Poseidon - Air - M
6 - Poseidon - Air - mB
7 - Electric - Forest - M(b)
8 - Nyx - Fire - M (Lost: Air)
9 - Lollipop - Forest - Mb(m)
10 - Loki - Water - mB (Lost: Magic, Fire)
11 - Cyber - Forest - mB
12 - Valkyrie - Air - M
13 - Wisp - Fire - mB (Lost: Water)
14 - Scorpio - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
15 - Black Knight - Diamond - B (Lost: Fire, Air, Fire(1), Air(3))
16 - Bride of Franken - Fire - M (Lost: Forest)
17 - Skeleton - Air - mbM
18 - Skeletal Knight - Forest - M (Lost: Diamond, Air, Fire, Fire(1), Infinity)

jjblueyes
11-01-15, 11:40 PM
Congrats all

lindseyny
11-02-15, 01:22 AM
I caved and used ultimate a couple of times because I barely got to play yesterday and it was coming down to the wire, but it was worth it. I love this champion! Surprisingly, plain old Fire came through for me on a couple of the last matches.

devlinholics
11-02-15, 02:00 AM
U
Just in time, used 16 gold to speed up some rounds.

1 - Wraith - Air - mB
2 - Leprechaun - Fire - mbM
3 - Germany - Fire - M(b)
4 - Marble - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
5 - Cosmic - Magic - Mb(m)
6 - Poseidon - Air - M
6 - Poseidon - Air - mB
7 - Electric - Forest - M(b)
8 - Nyx - Fire - M (Lost: Air)
9 - Lollipop - Forest - Mb(m)
10 - Loki - Water - mB (Lost: Magic, Fire)
11 - Cyber - Forest - mB
12 - Valkyrie - Air - M
13 - Wisp - Fire - mB (Lost: Water)
14 - Scorpio - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
15 - Black Knight - Diamond - B (Lost: Fire, Air, Fire(1), Air(3))
16 - Bride of Franken - Fire - M (Lost: Forest)
17 - Skeleton - Air - mbM
18 - Skeletal Knight - Forest - M (Lost: Diamond, Air, Fire, Fire(1), Infinity)

You have no idea I was always following you till u post �� I started at lvl 32 n ended at lvl34 yr list made me gt my dragon I am willing to spend 18x 30gold FYI just to get this dragon since I like it a lot .... The only diff is my dragon is green epic, yellow epic, red 7, blue 7, purple 4, thanks a lot n once again ty for yr list which is achieve from a lvl 32 with only 2 epics

AnglChk507
11-02-15, 07:28 AM
This sucks i got hospitalized yesterday and missed the tourney by the time i got home... =( only needed to play against the skelaton and he would've been mine.... Sucks

Bastiaan0
11-02-15, 10:00 AM
You have no idea I was always following you till u post �� I started at lvl 32 n ended at lvl34 yr list made me gt my dragon I am willing to spend 18x 30gold FYI just to get this dragon since I like it a lot .... The only diff is my dragon is green epic, yellow epic, red 7, blue 7, purple 4, thanks a lot n once again ty for yr list which is achieve from a lvl 32 with only 2 epics

Congrats! :) Glad to see my list helped you and other low-leveled players.

BTW, FYI, I NEVER EVER use ultimate attack! If I need to finish a tournament I always speed up waiting time, which is cheaper by far!
For the same reason I always have some Fire and Forest babies playing around. If they are exhausted, it's cheaper and faster to sell than to heal them. I use these babies if epics don't work, especially against champions (!).

hiabarara
11-02-15, 11:22 AM
This sucks i got hospitalized yesterday and missed the tourney by the time i got home... =( only needed to play against the skelaton and he would've been mine.... Sucks

Oh God, that sucks so badly D: I hope you're fine? Hopefully you'll get lucky the next time!

savage_mel
11-02-15, 12:37 PM
I did win this tourney but I had to use Ultimate twice and its hard not to feel bitter about it. I realize it is my choice to spend my gold but too often it is the only choice. Its like being backed into a corner, spend gold or die. Anyway, its done. Hopefully the guy proves himself in the arena and I won't have to spend a ton of gold if I want any chance of winning the next tournament

Anaboe
11-02-15, 02:53 PM
Don't feel bad: usually I buy 2-3 rounds per tournament (even tho I have lots and lots of Super and Ultra Rare lvl 10-15 dragons) and I don't even hatch the eggs... Haven't hatched an Tournament-egg in ages... I just need to get the prize, in order to have as many dragons as possibel.

Luckely, I make 25+ gold a day, so it's not that sad for me.

hiabarara
11-02-15, 03:01 PM
How do you do that? Neighbours and Gold Dragons?

pernmagic
11-02-15, 03:20 PM
Don't feel bad: usually I buy 2-3 rounds per tournament (even tho I have lots and lots of Super and Ultra Rare lvl 10-15 dragons) and I don't even hatch the eggs... Haven't hatched an Tournament-egg in ages... I just need to get the prize, in order to have as many dragons as possibel.

Like it, similar attitude to me when playing, I make 21 gold from my dragons daily as well plus gifts from friends :) :)

savage_mel
11-02-15, 03:44 PM

Lucky! I only make 8 gold a day. I'm trying to save up to get another gold dragon but its almost impossible to not spend any gold

DeeDe99
11-02-15, 05:06 PM

How do you do that? I HAVE to hatch them, I can't help myself. Even that darn Bride dragon I eventually hatched.

Must be because I'm still a relative newbie..... The compulsion to hatch!

devlinholics
11-02-15, 07:26 PM
Congrats! :) Glad to see my list helped you and other low-leveled players.

BTW, FYI, I NEVER EVER use ultimate attack! If I need to finish a tournament I always speed up waiting time, which is cheaper by far!
For the same reason I always have some Fire and Forest babies playing around. If they are exhausted, it's cheaper and faster to sell than to heal them. I use these babies if epics don't work, especially against champions (!).

Yes I mention I am prepare to use 18x 30gold to finish this 540gold total n every hr log in if I could, since it cost 1500gold still a good price if I have the time. I even bought the gold sale package since I went to Halloween party in case **** happens n I just buy 1500gold.

For a Low level 34 to finish this event with just epic green, epic yellow, red 7, blue 7 n purple 4 n fire flower 7 as my main dragons WITHOUT using a single UA I consider myself very lucky. Every dragon players use either I never even heard of or they are too impossible to achieve like diamonds dragon for my level.

I do admit my gold is spend on speed up rounds n recover dragons from healing well, it is way cheaper than 30UA.

Tks again for yr list of base dragons. Without it I still will not be sitting at 1k+ gold in my inventory.

Anaboe
11-03-15, 04:27 AM
I have 5 lvl 10 Gold-giving dragons, so that's 25 gold a day, plus enough very loyal neighbours, so that's 3 gold a day, plus my husband and some friends that don't play themselves give gold daily, plus 3 from watching video's, so I make 31-35 gold a day...

As everybody, I started only with neighbors, but as soon as I found out the gold giving dragons were regularly on sale, I saved up for my first one. After that, it came increasingly easier to save more.

I have over 450 unique dragons, of which 125 still in storage as an egg. I don't need them for anything, so I'm fine with just keeping them unhatched. Hatching them will only make things difficult: I would run out of space and habitats very soon, and then I would have trouble getting new dragons, which I definately don't want.

After the world event which gave Spring and Marshmallow, I haven't hatched any eggs, but by then I already had over 200 unique dragons, atleast 5 lvl 10 Champions and 5 Diamond/Diamond-hybrids. So I didn't need to have any new ones :)