PDA

View Full Version : bug in clue bingo

parispaiges23
10-27-15, 01:34 PM
I have tried to play other rooms and it keeps saying that it's downloading but it never uploads. Why can't I play other rooms?

SparklyOctopus
10-27-15, 01:41 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that will help? Please let us know!

KSJF757
11-09-15, 11:52 PM
I can't.play I'm a new player and it lets me buy cards but kicks me out after haven't played a game yet and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and keeps doing the same thing I'm so pissed off about it cos I would like to play this.game and see how fun it can be friends told me.

SparklyOctopus
11-10-15, 03:15 PM
Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will assist you.

Fountgal56
03-06-16, 02:07 AM
Is there a glitch in The Study? I have attained 3 game pieces and completed the collection twice now but cannot get the remaining two pieces! Thanks

kooky panda
03-06-16, 01:24 PM
I am not familiar with the game, but I will check on this .

[S8] Regina
03-07-16, 12:18 PM
Is there a glitch in The Study? I have attained 3 game pieces and completed the collection twice now but cannot get the remaining two pieces! Thanks

Hey there! You have two more game pieces to get, which means it will require more play time to get them! When you play, be sure to check the green line (progress bar towards the game piece) and it should increase when you play.

If it is not increasing, please email support@storm8.com so they can check out your account :) Thanks!

Ronnieleesgirl
03-02-17, 11:35 AM
I have contacted support about an issue I'm having in the Carriage House with collectibles, and they basically acted like I was asking them to GIVE them to me. Actually, all I was wanting to know was if there is a problem (bug) with getting collectibles in this room, or if I'm just unlucky. I have been playing this room for weeks & and have yet to receive any collectibles.