PDA

View Full Version : haunt on hex hill

abbercrom
10-27-15, 10:51 AM
Found the new game, went into app to start timer, but alas, there are no goals to achieve and the boxes are blank where the tasks are supposed to be. Time is now ticking away and there is nothing being shown for me to do.... what is the problem????

UneCerise_ledessert
10-27-15, 10:58 AM
Same here! Pls. fix this as soon as you can. I want to start as early as possible. Thank you.

kooky panda
10-27-15, 11:04 AM
Please restart your game or device.

UneCerise_ledessert
10-27-15, 11:09 AM
Update: I uninstalled, reinstalled (the apps) and rebooted my device and it seems that did it. Now I just got my goals, and everything seems to be running smoothly.

janerousjane
10-27-15, 11:22 AM
Found the new game, went into app to start timer, but alas, there are no goals to achieve and the boxes are blank where the tasks are supposed to be. Time is now ticking away and there is nothing being shown for me to do.... what is the problem????

I think if we try feeding the dragons, starting with the smallest amount of time we will achieve the first goal. I Think it's worth a try!

shooshemc
10-27-15, 11:38 AM
I had the same problem that was fixed once I force restarted my tablet....everything is there now. Good luck!

[S8] Elsa
10-27-15, 11:43 AM
If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app. :)

Edit: This has been fixed and players will no longer see an empty Chapter 1.

bluefoxcrystal
10-27-15, 11:48 AM
First set of goals are plant and harvest 6 improberries goal is banshee dragon ^^

rockmolly
10-27-15, 02:56 PM
Please restart your game or device.were can I find the chart that lists what. You need to do to play hex hill Ty all help is appreciated

dachshundlover11
10-27-15, 04:11 PM
Me thinks it'll include some crafting of Hex scrolls and making memoirs(or something else can't remember now). Look in your craft shop on the main island, there 2 crafts for the Bansee Dragon.

kooky panda
10-27-15, 04:21 PM
were can I find the chart that lists what. You need to do to play hex hill Ty all help is appreciated

Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85849-Dragon-Tales-Spirit-Queen-Dragon)

Draxana
10-27-15, 08:42 PM
Please restart your game or device.

My husband's account on his own device shows the scroll icon and the scrolls are active and ready for the new adventure. The problem is with my account on my own device: I have no icon and if I click on the scroll building in game, I get a pop-up window that says, "No event; check back later."

I've force-closed my app, I've deleted the app and then completely reset my iPad, and followed that with a fresh download of the app. Unfortunately no scroll icon shows up and I'm still told no adventure is available when I click on the scroll building.

What else can I do to fix this?

ltgreat
10-28-15, 08:09 AM
I have this problem too. Will it be fixed soonas I would like to start the tales.

HarleyQuinns28
10-28-15, 11:04 AM
My husband's account on his own device shows the scroll icon and the scrolls are active and ready for the new adventure. The problem is with my account on my own device: I have no icon and if I click on the scroll building in game, I get a pop-up window that says, "No event; check back later."

I've force-closed my app, I've deleted the app and then completely reset my iPad, and followed that with a fresh download of the app. Unfortunately no scroll icon shows up and I'm still told no adventure is available when I click on the scroll building.

What else can I do to fix this?

I've done these exact same steps and nothing for me either. It's working fine on my iPad but not my iPhone account. It was there yesterday but gone today. Can we please get an update?

kooky panda
10-28-15, 11:09 AM
I have reported this over.

DratiniLover
10-31-15, 07:44 AM
Question...
I am fairly new to this game, and I was wondering how (upon reaching Chapter 5) I harvest 'haunted runestones' from my farms. If someone could tell me how, I'd really appreciate it!

veggiecafe
10-31-15, 10:44 AM
Question...
I am fairly new to this game, and I was wondering how (upon reaching Chapter 5) I harvest 'haunted runestones' from my farms. If someone could tell me how, I'd really appreciate it!

Me too! I harvested buff beets abd no haunted runestones. Help please!

dennyjo72
10-31-15, 11:21 AM
Me too! I harvested buff beets abd no haunted runestones. Help please!

I choose Firapples to harvest in my farm and rec'd one runestone. Then I choose Rushrooms and got two Runestones..

veggiecafe
10-31-15, 11:54 AM
Thank you, Denny. I got runestones for the apples but not the shrooms. I'll try those again.

kooky panda
10-31-15, 12:43 PM
Please see current Event thread
Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85849-Dragon-Tales-Spirit-Queen-Dragon)

Closing this thread since original bug issue has been resolved.