PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Pages : [1] 2

jinglepupskye
10-27-15, 10:38 AM
Haunt of Hex Hill

You don't get any runesstones from the 30 second or 3 minute. Crops. So only grow crops from 1hour plus to get them.yes 1 stone for one hour etc.

Looks like there's a new Tales starting, I've just had a pop-up for the Spirit Queen dragon. I haven't started the tasks yet, need to try and store some more food!

I would have put up pictures, but apparently the forum doesn't like iPads :(

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25445&d=1445968568 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25445&d=1445968568)

It is 9 days 12 hours long, and will automatically start on 31st October if you don't start before then.

Guide to Dragon Tales events written by MaribouMay: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85849-Dragon-Tales-Spirit-Queen-Dragon&p=1196343&viewfull=1#post1196343

Tasks:
Chapter 1
Act 1 - Plant 6 Impruberries
Act 2 - Harvest 6 Impruberries
Prize: Banshee Dragon (4 hours)

Chapter 2
Act 1 - Raise Banshee dragon to level 4 (Skip 4 gold)
Act 2 - Complete Haunted Halls once, takes 2 hours. (Skip 13 gold)
Prize: 500 xp and 16,000 coins

Chapter 3
Act 1- Win Battle Arena Matches -2(skip 55 gold)
Act 2- Harvest Fireapples (skip 10 gold) * if you have the video feature that gives you hour credit- save one for your 8th fire apple*
Prize: 10,000 apples

Chapter 4
Act 1 - Complete 1 Endless Research Quest. (Skip: 25 Gold)
Act 2 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7 Gold)
Act 3 - Breed a Banshee Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 20 Gold)
Prize: Lost Kingdom - Decoration

Chapter 5
Act 1 - Harvest 5 Pumpwings. (Skip: 25 Gold)
Act 2 - Complete 1 Haunted Halls Quest. (Skip: 13 Gold)
Act 3 - Collect 40 Runestones from Farms/by Harvesting. (Skip: 40 Gold)
Act 4 - Breed a Banshee Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 20 Gold)
Prize: 12,000 apples

Chapter 6
Act 1 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 20 Gold)
Act 2 - Craft 1 Hex Scroll. (Skip: 65 Gold)
Prize: 10 Mystic Map

Chapter 7
Act 2 - Have 1 Noble Crystal. (Skip: 90 Gold)[In market, under buildings section, 500k coins.]
Act 3 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 22 Gold)
Act 4 - Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105 Gold)
Prize: Ghost Armor Dragon

Chapter 8
Act 1 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4 Gold)
Act 2 - Harvest 6 Buffbeets. (Skip: 12 Gold)
Act 3 - Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85 Gold)
Act 4 - Collect 40 Runestones from Farms/by Harvesting. (Skip: 40 Gold)

Chapter 9
Act 1 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 24 Gold)
Act 2 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7Gold)
Act 3 - Craft 1 Forgotten Throne. (Skip: 99Gold)
Prize: 10 Gold

Chapter 10
Act 1 - Harvest 13 Impruberries. (Skip: 10 Gold)
Act 2 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 26 Gold)
Act 3 - Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135 Gold)
Act 4 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 295 Gold)
Prize: Spirit Queen Dragon

19sparkles96
10-27-15, 10:40 AM
EDIT(kp)

Some info on Low lvl who are still questing.... I started this quest on lvl29 I Guess, now my lvl is 36

Chapter 6
1. Harvest 13 imppruberries
2. Complete hunted halls quest 2hrs
3. ???? It just complete, I Guess it is raise banshee to lvl 10.

Chapter 7
1. Have a noble crystal $500k our nightmare is about to begin...
2. Craft 1 hex scroll
3. Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
4. ???? It just complete I have no idea what it is..

Chapter 8
1. .??? I Guess it is lvl up ghost armor to lvl 4 u just need 325 food n 6hrs evolve
2. Harvest 5 imppruberries :)
3. Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
4. Collect 36 hunted runestones... Remember to plant at least 1hr crops

Chapter 9
1. Raise Ghost Armour to lvl 7 need 4250 food n 6hr evolve
2 Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
3. Breed Ghost Armour with any dragon ✌️ 

I have not battle yet in this quest, Last chapter remain I really hope we can skip banshee lvl 11 quest, I assume it is craft forgotten throne n ghost Armour to lvl 10 hopefully...

hiabarara
10-27-15, 10:53 AM
Oh God, no. I just saw it.
It takes so long to save up food and I'm still trying to feed my other dragons, but at a certain point it's takes ages to level them up because the farms are just not efficient enough, the quest is a hit or miss and even using dynamite doesn't get me as much food as I would need.

Don't get me wrong. The Dragon Tales are kind of fun, but I don't want to save up food for two weeks again :c

edit:

cocauina
10-27-15, 10:56 AM
Banshee Dragon is also new. You can see him on the Quest Outpost

On the Spell Shop you can see two new crafts, Hex Scroll and Forgotten Throne. Two new items were also added, Official Seals and Memoirs that are collected from the new Quest from Banshee.

ndtrance
10-27-15, 11:01 AM
Oh God, no. I just saw it.
It takes so long to save up food and I'm still trying to feed my other dragons, but at a certain point it's takes ages to level them up because the farms are just not efficient enough, the quest is a hit or miss and even using dynamite doesn't get me as much food as I would need.

Don't get me wrong. The Dragon Tales are kind of fun, but I don't want to save up food for two weeks again :c

edit:

This was my exact reaction when I saw the icon on my game! That said I love black and pink so I'm excited about this quest and the new habitat. Would have been nice to see more of the Halloween dragons show up though. Skeleton, Zombie, Trick or treat....where are you???

feonalily
10-27-15, 11:05 AM
ummm I only have 4,000 food lol

xxangelmariexxx
10-27-15, 11:06 AM
I have been saving up food since the last dragon Tales lol.....havent completed one yet cuz always not enough food...hoping i can complete this one :(

hiabarara
10-27-15, 11:07 AM
This was my exact reaction when I saw the icon on my game! That said I love black and pink so I'm excited about this quest and the new habitat. Would have been nice to see more of the Halloween dragons show up though. Skeleton, Zombie, Trick or treat....where are you???The worst part is that a lot of people are already prepared with 100.000 food and more, but I never save up that much because I'm always feeding, feeding, feeding. And to be honest I didn't expect another Dragon Tales this soon (at least it feels like the last one was only ~ three weeks ago). I'll start it at the end and it'll be difficult to make it anyway :/

But I agree with you - Black and pink are great, so let's hope for the best!

zyfazix
10-27-15, 11:10 AM
Only just saved up to 209k food. At this rate I'll never have enough to level the dragons I like to Epic

freshfunin2008
10-27-15, 11:10 AM
Good luck everyone. Now if we just had an habitat were I could put these new dragons. I am maxed out according to my game with only 146 habitats for all these dragons.

belarica
10-27-15, 11:11 AM
193k apples saved up here, so starting right away. Chapter 1 part 1, plant 6 impruberries, part 2 harvest 6 impruberries. Reward is banshee dragon,hatch time is 4 hours.

Good luck everyone!

orleansparish
10-27-15, 11:12 AM
I did part one on my phone since my ipad is dead. It didnt show a pic of what I needed to do. But it cost 0 gems to skip.

Is this correct or just an android issue?

orleansparish
10-27-15, 11:12 AM
193k apples saved up here, so starting right away. Chapter 1 part 1, plant 6 impruberries, part 2 harvest 6 impruberries. Reward is banshee dragon,hatch time is 4 hours.

Good luck everyone!

And I didnt get a dragon. It just had me wait until the next part. Ugh!

hiabarara
10-27-15, 11:14 AM

Good luck everyone!

I'm always surprised when some of you guys jump into it immediately :D Even if I had enough food, I would still wait one or two days until other people confirm the quests and until I know what I'm getting into.
But hey, thanks to guys like you we'll soon know what the first quests are and how expensive it's gonna be :D :)

belarica
10-27-15, 11:15 AM
And I didnt get a dragon. It just had me wait until the next part. Ugh!

Try force closing the game. When I started mine the steps were empty, had to restart for it to load up correctly

ghostiemom
10-27-15, 11:16 AM
I think I'm going to wait a couple days so the end, when we need to win a bunch of arena battles, doesn't line up with the end of a possible tournament. Especially since the tournaments have been ridiculous for me lately.

ndtrance
10-27-15, 11:17 AM
I'm on Android playing the Halloween edition and I couldn't see the quest goals once I started it. Everything was blank. I went to the regular version and it popped up there. FYI for anyone playing the quest who is also having this bug.

belarica
10-27-15, 11:17 AM
I'm always surprised when some of you guys jump into it immediately :D Even if I had enough food, I would still wait one or two days until other people confirm the quests and until I know what I'm getting into.
But hey, thanks to guys like you we'll soon know what the first quests are and how expensive it's gonna be :D :)

I'm pretty bored of dragon tales honestly, so i dont really care if I get surprised along the way. Want the scroll off my game asap

TwiWoods
10-27-15, 11:18 AM
yay! I love dragon tales! It's a lot of work, but at least I know I can get these dragons unlike limited breeding ones of which I haven't been able to breed.

First Chapter is 2 Acts: 1. Plant 6 impruberries, 2. Harvest 6 Impuberries.
Award is Banshee Dragon (4 hours)

I don't skip ahead and absolutely depend on those who do to complete chapters, so thanks in advance! :)

ghostiemom
How many days do we get to complete this one?

xxangelmariexxx
I really wish they would give us a heads up like 2 days prior....instead of just springing it on us. I wanted to wait a couple of days before starting but I pushed start now....I am so annoyed with myself....I got the Banshee but since my nest is filled for another 12 hours, I cant hatch him :(

cdbabe
10-27-15, 11:19 AM
What was the ultimate prize dragon from the last 2 tales we had?? Kindly please let me know because they are ultra rare dragons.

Many thanks

Done my first quest 12hrs and 50 mins to go

Btw goodluck everyone!!!

ghostiemom
10-27-15, 11:21 AM
What was the ultimate prize dragon from the last 2 tales we had?? Kindly please let me know because they are ultra rare dragons.

Many thanks

Done my first quest 12hrs and 50 mins to go

Btw goodluck everyone!!!

Autumn Dragon, Nouveau Dragon

hiabarara
10-27-15, 11:21 AM
I really wish they would give us a heads up like 2 days prior....instead of just springing it on us. I wanted to wait a couple of days before starting but I pushed start now....I am so annoyed with myself....I got the Banshee but since my nest is filled for another 12 hours, I cant hatch him :(Huh? But they do give us time. You can choose when to start the Dragon Tales event until October 31st and only then it'll start automatically.

ghostiemom
10-27-15, 11:22 AM
Can someone tell me how many days we get?

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 11:23 AM
From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red. Updates as more information is learned.

Food Requirements
Banshee dragon: 38,460 food to reach level 10 (20+80+160+400+1000+2000+4800+10,000+20,000)
126,500 food to reach level 13 (30,000+42,000+54,500)
Ghost Armor dragon: 48,075 food (325+500+1250+2500+6000+12,500+25,000)
Total food required: 213,035
If you can't raise that much food, you have the option of skipping some of it for gold. It looks like you can pay 72 gold (22 for level 11, 24 for level 12, and 26 for level 13) to skip the steps raising Banshee from level 10 to level 13. That would bring the total food cost to 86,535 to raise both Banshee and Ghost Armor to level 10.
The prompts ask you to raise Banshee above level 10 before your Ghost Armor is at level 10 and the gold cost for skipping the feedings of Ghost Armor are much greater (295 gold) than the gold cost to skip the feeding of Banshee past level 10. I plan to raise my Ghost Armor to level 10 (no penalties to raise it earlier than prompted) and then assess how much food I have to feed Banshee to levels 11-13. Maybe I'll end up skipping the level 13 feeding or the levels 12 & 13 feedings, but this way I will spend much less gold skipping than if I skip the feeding of Ghost Armor to level 10.
If you skip feeding Banshee to level 11, you are setting yourself up for skipping the feedings for levels 12 & 13 as you can't feed for level 12 without feeding for level 11. Of course you can always level it up after skipping, but then you have wasted gold. It is best to skip the last feedings if you are going to skip feeding at all.

Special Crafted Items
Hex Scroll: 5 Official Seals + 1 Memoir, takes 2 hours to craft in the Spell Shop
Forgotten Throne: 2 Hex Scrolls + 1 small blue gem, takes 30 seconds to craft in the Spell Shop
Acquire Official Seals by performing the Haunted Halls quest and the Memoir from the Endless Research Quest.
You will need a total of 10 Official Seals and 2 Memoirs, so far I have received either 1 or 2 Official Seals per quest. I am assuming we will receive 1 Memoir for each quest, but I don't know yet. It looks like you will be required to craft the Hex Scroll before you have been prompted to do enough Haunted Hall quests to acquire the needed number of Official Seals. You will also need to craft a second Hex Scroll so you can craft the Forgotten Throne. So, make sure you go on extra Haunted Hall quests to acquire all of the extra Official Seals you'll need well before you are prompted to craft the Hex Scroll or Forgotten Throne. In addition, make sure you have a small blue gem (acquired through trading spare dragons - see the Planning for the next Dragon Tales event section, at the bottom of this post, for more information on trading dragons for gems).

How it works
*The first possible day of the event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
*Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
*Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead again.
*Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You probably need to take this dragon to level 10 or above, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
*The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
*You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
*The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon. There may be a second dragon mid way through the event that can be acquired fairly easily as well.
*There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related decoration, food, or maps.
*If you complete the event, you will receive an Ultra Rare dragon.
*If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. Parts of tasks may not be skipped by using gold. Say you need to plant 7 crops and you plant 6, it will cost the full skip amount for planting the 1 remaining crop.
*Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.

When to Start
*You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 10 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this time window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish. A delayed start will also give you time to save up food and trade duplicate dragons for gemstones required in the event.
*The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
*Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
*Starting a day or two or three after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.
*There is a good chance we will have a tournament during the event. It may be a 3 day flash tournament starting on a Friday or a 6 day tournament starting on a Tuesday. Keep this in mind when deciding when to start the event. You want to battle the toughest dragons of a tournament during chapters 9 and 10. On the other hand, a the beginning of a tournament, with the early easy opponents, can be a great help during the last chapters. While we don't know when tournaments will happen, but we can make educated guesses.

General Tips
*Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
*Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
*Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
*There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.
*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
*If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.
*You may need to raise a dragon to a level above 10. You need to buy a Noble Crystal and place it on your isle to do this. Find it in the market under the buildings tab. The cost is 500,000 coins and there is no build time.

Troubleshooting
*If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it (such as leveling up a dragon), try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home button and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales event
*Have a variety of small gemstones on hand. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item. The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone though it may not be the color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a small green or a small red gemstone.
*Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been over 200,000.

cdbabe
10-27-15, 11:23 AM
The worst part is that a lot of people are already prepared with 100.000 food and more, but I never save up that much because I'm always feeding, feeding, feeding. And to be honest I didn't expect another Dragon Tales this soon (at least it feels like the last one was only ~ three weeks ago). I'll start it at the end and it'll be difficult to make it anyway :/

But I agree with you - Black and pink are great, so let's hope for the best!

Thnk you!!!

zSpinner
10-27-15, 11:26 AM
I think I'm going to wait a couple days so the end, when we need to win a bunch of arena battles, doesn't line up with the end of a possible tournament. Especially since the tournaments have been ridiculous for me lately.

Last time, the end of the tale lined up for me with the BEGINNING of the tournament. I just battled enough low level opponents to advance in the tale. Sacrificed the tournement in favour of easy battles in the tale.

LunaC757
10-27-15, 11:27 AM
First "Dragon Tales" for my island. The story line sounds like fun, too.

Sincerely hope they have a gold sale, as I'd like to get the unique habitat. Four dragons & multi-colour (black, pink, light) sounds great.

xxangelmariexxx
10-27-15, 11:32 AM
Huh? But they do give us time. You can choose when to start the Dragon Tales event until October 31st and only then it'll start automatically.

I know but I was a little shocked that another Dragon tales popped up again so quickly, that I pushed start now without thinking

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 11:34 AM

I don't think we know yet; typically they run for 10 days after you start the event. I recommend waiting for more information before you start.

hiabarara
10-27-15, 11:35 AM
I know but I was a little shocked that another Dragon tales popped up again so quickly, that I pushed start now without thinking

You have to work on your reflexes :D No, but seriously, I'm sorry you accidentally clicked it. Hopefully you'll manage!

Baristos
10-27-15, 11:35 AM

THE tales is 9 day's and 12 hours. Every day starts with a new quest. And will be more dificult. You have to collect als much food as you can collect. You need it.

[S8] Elsa
10-27-15, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app. :)

Dragosle
10-27-15, 11:45 AM
I guess they do make a Halloween-theme Dragon Tales after all xD

Could Spirit Queen a new original dragon? Maybe I was wrong but it doesn't look like she was base on any other dragons :eek:

Was saving food for getting some Halloween dragons epic but I guess this will take the priority. Time to start spending 450k of full I have stocked :D

Simdiva
10-27-15, 11:45 AM
I like to start immediately for the simple reason that the quests sometimes give more food although to be fair magic has been good lately. He came back with 8000 crops last night, I nearly fell over!

hiabarara
10-27-15, 11:51 AM

Could Spirit Queen a new original dragon? Maybe I was wrong but it doesn't look like she was base on any other dragons :eek:

Was saving food for getting some Halloween dragons epic but I guess this will take the priority. Time to start spending 450k of full I have stocked :D

450k of food? Oh my God! I don't even know what to say :eek:
Well, some people did the math and apparently we'll need around 213.000 food, so you're good to go :D

jaymes0412
10-27-15, 11:58 AM
Elsa;1196366']Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app. :)Thanks by the way, I saw blank dragon tale goal while in the beginning then force close and app restart.

lenasdinner
10-27-15, 12:09 PM
these dragon tales are so stresful.thay are great you get dragons but it's to much. I diden't imagine that will start this so soon,I just spent 40 000 food so I can evolve fue dragons......thank God I said to myself, ok thats to much for today to spend food all at once. now I have 70 000 and some,I need a plan how to plant more food!

zyfazix
10-27-15, 12:10 PM

Only thing I can imagine is that Spirit Queen is based on the Infinity model, but with four legs and one head. Besides that the body shape matches. Banshee is clearly based on Medusa

hushkat
10-27-15, 12:11 PM
So this one is 10 chapters?

TwiWoods
10-27-15, 12:24 PM
yes - 10 Chapters. If you start today, Chapter 10 will be next Thursday (11/5)

hushkat
10-27-15, 12:25 PM
Thank you, I will wait so chapters 9 and 10 fall next weekend.

jeremyobrien
10-27-15, 12:42 PM
I'm level 25, only have 5000 food saved up (which is a fair bit for me, but I know is actually nothing), and don't have the mystical farms yet. Already started the goal, didn't really know you could wait. Is there any hope at all for me getting anywhere in this event?

freshfunin2008
10-27-15, 12:55 PM
Good luck everyone.

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 01:02 PM
Thank you, I will wait so chapters 9 and 10 fall next weekend.

The last 2 chapters usually have 4-6 battles per day. There is a good chance we will have a tournament going then. Either a 3 day flash tournament starting on Friday or a 6 day tournament starting on Tuesday. If you wait, you may be forced to battle the toughest dragons of a tournament on chapters 9 and 10.

I like to wait and build up food and an understanding of what is to come. On the other hand I don't want to have to win 6 battles at the end of a tournament.

TwiWoods
10-27-15, 01:02 PM
I'm level 25, only have 5000 food saved up (which is a fair bit for me, but I know is actually nothing), and don't have the mystical farms yet. Already started the goal, didn't really know you could wait. Is there any hope at all for me getting anywhere in this event?

I believe that you will have different goals to complete since you do not have the arena unlocked yet. If I were you, I would plant 30 sec or 3 minute crops as often as you can. you can grow 1500+ food an hour if you can plant nonstop. I did this while watching TV in the evenings sometimes when I couldn't afford the enchanted farm crops.

jinglepupskye
10-27-15, 01:16 PM
Jeremy, you won't be asked to battle, it'll give you replacement tasks which I found in the last Tales to be relatively easy. I don't have the Noble Crystal yet and I wasn't asked to raise my Maple or Harvest beyond level 10.

I've updated the first post with the tasks people have mentioned so far. Thanks to Kooky for putting the picture up!

0midget0
10-27-15, 01:52 PM
Chapter 2
- raise banshee dragon to lv 4 (skip 4 gold)
- complete haunted halls 1 time (skip 13 gold)

Anaboe
10-27-15, 02:04 PM
From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red.

Wow, just wow! You managed to get every important thing of these events pointed out! What a great work! Beginning players (and perhaps even advanced) will find use for this.

Well done, and thank you!

pernmagic
10-27-15, 02:18 PM
Wow, just wow! You managed to get every important thing of these events pointed out! What a great work! Beginning players (and perhaps even advanced) will find use for this.

Quite agree brilliant write up

LunaC757
10-27-15, 02:42 PM
Jeremy, you won't be asked to battle, it'll give you replacement tasks which I found in the last Tales to be relatively easy. I don't have the Noble Crystal yet and I wasn't asked to raise my Maple or Harvest beyond level 10.

I've updated the first post with the tasks people have mentioned so far. Thanks to Kooky for putting the picture up!

I had wondered about this, at level 26, too. Very helpful information.

And! TwiWoods, that's what I've been doing regularly to get "apples" with the small farms. Planting in rounds of 30-seconds or 3-minutes is easy, especially when visiting neighbors inbetween. The coin-cost is lower levels island friendly, too.

kooky panda
10-27-15, 02:48 PM
Chapter 3
Act 1: Win Battle Arena Matches -2(skip 55 gold)

(added to post 1)

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 03:52 PM

Happy to help :-)

bakerystoe
10-27-15, 04:24 PM
You better have 100000 food to feed these 2 little cute dragons/!

freshfunin2008
10-27-15, 04:29 PM
I think we will need more than 150K once all is said and done.

hiabarara
10-27-15, 04:44 PM
I think we will need more than 150K once all is said and done.
Probably ~ 212k. If you skip the lvl 13 requirement for the Banshee Dragon then it'll be ~ 158k.

D_Raho
10-27-15, 05:07 PM
As long as they don't charge an arm and a leg to skip raising past level 10 then I plan to spend the Gold like I did for the last two Tales. I just broke past 400k Food for the very first time. I don't want to spend it on these dragons. But I want that final reward. The dragon looks amazing. And an original design, it seems. It looks like a combination of a couple other dragon base designs. I love it.

Mythdefied
10-27-15, 06:38 PM
Ugh, another one. I play with a strategy: level up every dragon to the same level before feeding again. (Every dragon is level 4 before I feed to level 6 and then start tossing them all on the nest.) That means saving up a ton of food. Once again, I get to blow it all on leveling dragons I would never have chosen to move past level 10 to begin with. I do like the new dragons, honestly, but I wish they'd limit these events to maybe four times a year. It's impossible to save up food this way.

chila1234
10-27-15, 06:39 PM
Where are the rest of the chapters?

hiabarara
10-27-15, 06:43 PM
I do like the new dragons, honestly, but I wish they'd limit these events to maybe four times a year. It's impossible to save up food this way.
The last Dragon Tales event was the first one I participated in (I totally missed the Art Gala event) and I actually thought they would be much rarer, like every two or three months. But the last one was only like, what, three weeks ago? It's a bit overwhelming.

awsumum
10-27-15, 06:47 PM
I have no dragon tales :( does anyone else have this problem? I had the notification pop up but no 'start' button and when I press on the events table it tells me there is no event and to try again later. Feeling a little silly, but need help!

amy7353
10-27-15, 06:55 PM
Is this only for android? I can't access this event. Rebooted, reinstalled, hard closed and still not there. It is showing up as an ad, but doesn't exist.

roguebee
10-27-15, 07:07 PM
Where are the rest of the chapters?

Waiting on someone gemming ahead to let us know...

DeeDe99
10-27-15, 07:21 PM
I am not at all ready for this, but love the final dragon. Oh, dear, what to do!

Trippdee
10-27-15, 07:57 PM
in the crafting area there is a new object to be crafted called The Forgotten throne it appears to be the same from the picture advertising the tales event so I'm guessing this is part of the challenge.

We now know the tournament starts Friday and I intend on winning it because I'm not missing that skeletal champion. now I have 205000 apples + 100 gold does anybody see a reason why I shouldn't just start now?

Update
its been confirmed you do have to craft the Throne so I'm impatient can't wait I'm starting good luck everyone

niki1607
10-27-15, 08:01 PM
I have no dragon tales :( does anyone else have this problem? I had the notification pop up but no 'start' button and when I press on the events table it tells me there is no event and to try again later. Feeling a little silly, but need help!

I'm having the same problem as well. I have force closed the game and uninstalled/reinstalled. Nothing is working for me :(

cocauina
10-27-15, 08:24 PM
The Haunted Horrors is only available at level 23.

Chapter 1 - 2 Acts
1. Plant 6 Impruberries. (Skip: 6 Gold)
2. Harvest 6 Impruberries. (Skip: 6 Gold)
Prize: Banshee Dragon

Chapter 2 - 2 Acts
1. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4 Gold)
2. Complete 1 Haunted Halls Quest. (Skip: 13 Gold)

Chapter 3 - 2 Acts
1. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 55 Gold)
2. Harvest 8 Firapples. (Skip: 10 Gold)

Chapter 4 - 3 Acts
1. Complete 1 Endless Research Quest. (Skip: 25 Gold)
2. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7 Gold)
3. Breed a Banshee Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 20 Gold)

Chapter 5 - 4 Acts
1. Harvest 5 Pumpwings. (Skip: 25 Gold)
2. Complete 1 Haunted Halls Quest. (Skip: 13 Gold)
3. Collect 40 Runestones from Farms/by Harvesting. (Skip: 40 Gold)
4. Breed a Banshee Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 20 Gold)

Chapter 6 - 2 Acts
1. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 20 Gold)
2. Craft 1 Hex Scroll. (Skip: 65 Gold)

Chapter 7 - 4 Acts
1. Complete 1 Endless Research Quest. (Skip: 25 Gold)
2. Have 1 Noble Crystal. (Skip: 90 Gold)
3. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 22 Gold)
4. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105 Gold)

Chapter 8 - 4 Acts
1. Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4 Gold)
2. Harvest 6 Buffbeets. (Skip: 12 Gold)
3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85 Gold)
4. Collect 40 Runestones from Farms/by Harvesting. (Skip: 40 Gold)

Chapter 9 - 3 Acts
1. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 24 Gold)
2. Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7Gold)
3. Craft 1 Forgotten Throne. (Skip: 99Gold)

Chapter 10 - 4 Acts
1. Harvest 13 Impruberries. (Skip: 10 Gold)
2. Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 26 Gold)
3. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135 Gold)
4. Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 295 Gold)

Dragon Infos

Banshee Dragon
Rare - White, Blue
4hrs incubation

Ghost Armor Dragon
Super Rare - White, Black
6hrs incubation

Spirit Queen Dragon
Ultra Rare - White, Black, Pink
22hrs incubation

ClockworkPixie
10-27-15, 08:46 PM
My cousin is having the same issue it's not letting her play the game. We've uninstalled her game, but she left it in the "game center" for fear of losing her dragons for good. And it's still doing it. So the force close and uninstall does not work on Ipad.

awsumum
10-27-15, 08:50 PM
I'm level 198 so this SHOULD work for me, I've never had a problem with events before, but I've gotta tell ya, it's very frustrating! I'm hoping this gets resolved or fixes itself as I don't want to miss out on the dragons. Hoping I won't have to email customer support!

cocauina
10-27-15, 09:00 PM
I'm level 198 so this SHOULD work for me, I've never had a problem with events before, but I've gotta tell ya, it's very frustrating! I'm hoping this gets resolved or fixes itself as I don't want to miss out on the dragons. Hoping I won't have to email customer support!

Since you have until October, 31st, to start the event by yourself before it start by itself, it's better to email them when you still have time. That's my opinion!

Elsa only talked about problems to star the event.. Probably TL didn't even notice there is another problem..

Elsa;1196366']Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app. :)

Lunaticus
10-27-15, 09:03 PM
I only have 20k apples. 😢

2gaball
10-27-15, 09:20 PM
Just wondering how to complete chapter 8 part 4 - collect 40 runestones from farms?

Thanks for the quick response cocaina.

cocauina
10-27-15, 09:34 PM
Just wondering how to complete chapter 8 part 4 - collect 40 runestones from farms?

Just collect food like you collect on World Events to receive the current item :)

By the way, Chapter 5 Act 3 and Chapter 8 Act 4 are the same :p

wert147
10-27-15, 09:58 PM
Getting kinda of frustrating that the event icon is not showing up in my games. Tried deleting and reinstall/and force closed the application, But still same..and I using an IOS device... could someone at least advises us and when will this bug be fixed???

rene2222
10-27-15, 10:01 PM
has this event started, nothing shown on mine yet.

Xyn25
10-27-15, 10:03 PM

I think you should email them right away, just in case.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to level 198? I thought 150 was the max level?

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 10:05 PM
Getting kinda of frustrating that the event icon is not showing up in my games. Tried deleting and reinstall/and force closed the application, But still same..and I using an IOS device... could someone at least advises us and when will this bug be fixed???

Do you have the most recent version? You might try deleting and reinstalling your game. You can also try restarting your device.

If that doesn't work, contact support.

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 10:06 PM
Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to level 198? I thought 150 was the max level?

The max level just went up today to 200.

Xyn25
10-27-15, 10:13 PM
The max level just went up today to 200.

Oh, I hadn't realized that! Thanks :)

jtm101
10-27-15, 10:16 PM

I'm having the same issue with my main account (jtm101) my other 3 accounts are working fine on the same device.

calyn5678
10-27-15, 10:42 PM
Oh, I hadn't realized that! Thanks :)
Do you get any benefits with the added levels? In lower levels, we would get another building or something. I went to lvl 190 but don't see any change to my island.

wert147
10-27-15, 10:42 PM
Yeah, have the latest dragon story application, and IOS version is 9.1, and I had tried deleting and reinstall,problem persists. Restart my device also same thing. And had already email support, still awaiting their reply.

awsumum
10-27-15, 10:46 PM

I don't mind at all :) there was an update (not in App Store, tho) and my XP went up automatically. Think the new limit is 200 :)

MaribouMay
10-27-15, 11:21 PM
Yeah, have the latest dragon story application, and IOS version is 9.1, and I had tried deleting and reinstall,problem persists. Restart my device also same thing. And had already email support, still awaiting their reply.

How annoying! I hope they resolve the problem for you quickly.

cdbabe
10-28-15, 12:07 AM
How can I get noble crystal please???

Thnks

TauraTG
10-28-15, 12:18 AM
Chapter 2,act 1: raise banshee dragon to lvl 4
I persume act 2 will be quest for banshee

jinglepupskye
10-28-15, 12:26 AM
How can I get noble crystal please???

Thnks

You can buy it in the Marketplace.

I've added the full list of tasks to the front page, thanks everyone! Looking at the task list I do wonder what would happen if you skipped the Noble Crystal requirement. Would it still ask you to raise the dragons beyond lv10, or give you alternative tasks? I don't want the Noble Crystal yet, but I don't want to waste 90 gold skipping the task if I'll still have to buy it to do the remaining tasks!

cdbabe
10-28-15, 01:02 AM
I
You can buy it in the Marketplace.

I've added the full list of tasks to the front page, thanks everyone! Looking at the task list I do wonder what would happen if you skipped the Noble Crystal requirement. Would it still ask you to raise the dragons beyond lv10, or give you alternative tasks? I don't want the Noble Crystal yet, but I don't want to waste 90 gold skipping the task if I'll still have to buy it to do the remaining tasks!

I can't see it in my marketplace :-(

Any idea where in marketplace please??

Thnks

sam204
10-28-15, 01:23 AM
I

I can't see it in my marketplace :-(

Any idea where in marketplace please??

Thnks
Please look under buildings , U will find Noble Crystal , can purchase by Coins ! Hope it helps u !

onlymine02
10-28-15, 03:24 AM
has this event started, nothing shown on mine yet.

Nothing is on mine either. I deleted it & redox loaded it but still nothing. HELP!

florcky
10-28-15, 03:28 AM
I don't have this new event as well !!! Is it because of the latest ios 9.1 upgrade??

scarletdragon18
10-28-15, 04:14 AM
I don't have the event either

amy7353
10-28-15, 04:41 AM
I don't have this new event as well !!! Is it because of the latest ios 9.1 upgrade??

I don't think so. I couldn't access so I upgraded to the new iOS update and it still doesn't work

amy7353
10-28-15, 04:42 AM
Has anyone got resolution to the event by contacting team lava? Not seeing how to fix this issue

mamapuls
10-28-15, 05:09 AM
I can't get the new event either.

jtm101
10-28-15, 05:09 AM
Still no event for me either... I hope this gets resolved quickly, Its annoying having my games out of sync.

nightmare325
10-28-15, 05:29 AM
Me either.....but my phone has it and both have updated ios....in the quet portal, banshee shows up, but the event is not available.

whitelight2
10-28-15, 05:50 AM
Hi the new game didn't come up on my iPhone but it did come up on my iPad for my second island could it be a bug???

Dcdonn
10-28-15, 05:52 AM
I agree!!!

XWZ143
10-28-15, 05:56 AM
Me neither. I've shut down & restarted my iPad, I've force-closed my app, deleted the app and then downloaded the app again. Unfortunately still no event icon shows up. But my other account works well. Please help to fix the issue. Thanks! (I'm at level 180.)

mylord7
10-28-15, 06:24 AM

Just collect food like you collect on World Events to receive the current item :)

By the way, Chapter 5 Act 3 and Chapter 8 Act 4 are the same :p
So, you mean that 1 hour of any food give us 1 runestone and we need to harvest 40 hours of food to earn these 40 pieces?

belarica
10-28-15, 06:24 AM
Me neither. I've shut down & restarted my iPad, I've force-closed my app, deleted the app and then downloaded the app again. Unfortunately still no event icon shows up. But my other account works well. Please help to fix the issue. Thanks!

Is your account the right level? My baby account is only 21 and can't play the event

hiabarara
10-28-15, 06:26 AM
So we need to craft a Hex Scroll and a Forgotten Throne (we need two Hex Scrolls for this). But where do we get the ingredients for the Hex Scroll (Official Seals and Memoirs)? From the Quest Outpost? And does anyone know how many we'll get there? Because 10 Official Seals sounds like a lot :s

moleculamide
10-28-15, 06:32 AM
I have a question regarding the battles during the dragon tales event. I haven't started the event yet because I have a Trojan dragon level 14 in my arena that I have been trying to beat. When you activate the dragon tales event does the dragon you are battling against change for the event or do you have to battle the existing dragon in the arena?

I am still fairly new to this game...somehow with all my expansions,evolving, breeding and hatching I managed to level up quickly to 60 but still learning this game. I use the battle arena calculator to help me choose which dragon to use during battles but at this time I don't have any champion dragons or tricolor dragons....to help me win battles agains high level dragons. Most of my rare dragons are level 7 and my maple dragon is the highest level dragon that I have at level 11-it was a requirement to get him to level 12 from the last dragon tales.....I didn't have enough food and time ran out.

Being a newbie I didn't realize you could wait to start an event....this time I am saving up as much food as I can before the event starts. Thanks to all the great people out there contributing to the forums, I can now strategize a little bit before starting a dragon tales event.

My second question is this: how do you battle the higher level dragons when one doesn't have a champion, tricolor or high level dragon? DO I HAVE A REMOTE CHANCE to win the prize at the end or should I just give up now :confused: I really like this dragon at the end of the tales and would really like to try to win her....but I feel it may be a futile effort.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help:)

XWZ143
10-28-15, 06:40 AM
I'm at level 180.:p

XWZ143
10-28-15, 06:42 AM
Is your account the right level? My baby account is only 21 and can't play the event

Thanks. I'm at level 180.:p:)

amy7353
10-28-15, 07:11 AM
I'm level 150 so it isn't level

rasike
10-28-15, 07:12 AM
Moleculamide, the dragons in the arena do not change after activating DT event. Someone wrote in this thread that a new tournament will start on Friday. If it's true and if you will start the event today, you will have to fight against low level dragons on the third day.
I'm level 163 and I can not help much with your second question because I was already level 150 when I was allowed to fight in the arena. But I saw people winning against strong dragons with very simple and low level dragons, like fire, water, forest.

moleculamide
10-28-15, 07:26 AM
Moleculamide, the dragons in the arena do not change after activating DT event. Someone wrote in this thread that a new tournament will start on Friday. If it's true and if you will start the event today, you will have to fight against low level dragons on the third day.
I'm level 163 and I can not help much with your second question because I was already level 150 when I was allowed to fight in the arena. But I saw people winning against strong dragons with very simple and low level dragons, like fire, water, forest.

Thanks Rasike, before I purchased the noble crystal I was able to win against higher level dragons with my lower level dragons...now that I have the noble crystal...it seems the dragons I have to battle against are getting harder to beat.

Ok good to know new dragons will show up with new tournament. I was planning to wait till Friday to start the tales :-) hopefully I will have a decent amount of food stockpiled by then.

One last question how does one get dynamite and use the dynamite to get food? I saw a post on this thread earlier about using dynamite for food. Is the dynamite for android players only?

*Ok, I just read MarybouMays tips again about new dragons with new tournament, thanks MarybouMays :-). I think I figured out the dynamite thing and food. I am assuming the dynamite is given when you reach level 80 and used in the mines...is this correct? At my current level I only have bombs for the mines and occasionally get food as a bonus when I mine.

Neophyte :-) to this game and still learning :-)

cocauina
10-28-15, 07:31 AM
So, you mean that 1 hour of any food give us 1 runestone and we need to harvest 40 hours of food to earn these 40 pieces?

It has been always like this, so I suppose this will be the same :)

lenasdinner
10-28-15, 07:55 AM
I think its like that,like world event.in chapter 5 you need 5pumpwings.so you left with 2 free farms.so you can plant in 2 farms 20 hour plants and you will get 40 rumestones.you can plant those even day before so callcule it so it can be harvest at the right time.right after you finish the halls quest.or after you harvest 5 pumpwings plant 8 hour plants in 5 farms and you will get on time to finish breeding .
I think its like that,this is my 2nd event that I play and maybe I'm wrong.the only way to finish at time and not spend gold.
If I'm wrong .....sorry.....please corect me.

sinyee96
10-28-15, 07:58 AM
The Dragon Tales icon is not showing up on my secondary account (iOS device). Does anyone know how to fix this?

roguebee
10-28-15, 08:07 AM
Thanks Rasike, before I purchased the noble crystal I was able to win against higher level dragons with my lower level dragons...now that I have the noble crystal...it seems the dragons I have to battle against are getting harder to beat.

Ok good to know new dragons will show up with new tournament. I was planning to wait till Friday to start the tales :-) hopefully I will have a decent amount of food stockpiled by then.

One last question how does one get dynamite and use the dynamite to get food? I saw a post on this thread earlier about using dynamite for food. Is the dynamite for android players only?

Once you reach level 80 in your game, the right side of the mine opens. See thread for more info...

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide&highlight=mining+guide

rasike
10-28-15, 08:08 AM
Moleculamide, you are very welcome! I'm not sure if it's more difficult to win in the arena because of buying the noble crystal. It seems TL changed something recently and it is more difficult to win against low level dragons for me. I keep loosing against baby dragons more often than against 10-14 level dragons! I believe it is also more difficult to win for higher level players too.
You get dynamite after finishing breeding. When mining in the mine for expansions, you get extra coins and extra food as bonus. It is important not to expand too much with the mine pieces because the expansion area is limited to 40 expansions. After expanding them all, the mine for expansions will be closed. If you will stop expanding in time, you can still mine for food and coins.

moleculamide
10-28-15, 08:12 AM
Once you reach level 80 in your game, the right side of the mine opens. See thread for more info...

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide&highlight=mining+guide

Thanks rogue bee! I figured out the dynamite thing after doing some more reading on the forums :-) good to know u get more food with dynamite :-)

moleculamide
10-28-15, 08:20 AM
Moleculamide, you are very welcome! I'm not sure if it's more difficult to win in the arena because of buying the noble crystal. It seems TL changed something recently and it is more difficult to win against low level dragons for me. I keep loosing against baby dragons more often than against 10-14 level dragons! I believe it is also more difficult to win for higher level players too.
You get dynamite after finishing breeding. When mining in the mine for expansions, you get extra coins and extra food as bonus. It is important not to expand too much with the mine pieces because the expansion area is limited to 40 expansions. After expanding them all, the mine for expansions will be closed. If you will stop expanding in time, you can still mine for food and coins.

Thanks again Rasike! Good to know about the expansion and food limitation...knowing my goal oriented personality I would of probably expanded till I hit the max. And am I correct in my assumption that dynamite gives you more food than bombs? I think I read somewhere you can get 1000 apples with dynamite...bombs are a bit limiting.

So good strategy to stockpile food for the tales would be to use the mines too :-)

Thanks everyone for your tips and help :-)

mylord7
10-28-15, 08:30 AM
It has been always like this, so I suppose this will be the same :)
I hope so, cause i don't like game's surprises :p
Thanks for your answer!

I think its like that,like world event.in chapter 5 you need 5pumpwings.so you left with 2 free farms.so you can plant in 2 farms 20 hour plants and you will get 40 rumestones.you can plant those even day before so callcule it so it can be harvest at the right time.right after you finish the halls quest.or after you harvest 5 pumpwings plant 8 hour plants in 5 farms and you will get on time to finish breeding .
I think its like that,this is my 2nd event that I play and maybe I'm wrong.the only way to finish at time and not spend gold.
If I'm wrong .....sorry.....please corect me.
Or, if you have enchanted farms and plenty of coins, you can plant 7 Diamondates (5h*7=35 Runestones) and then 7 Rushrooms (1h*7=7 Runestones) and you will have 42 Runestones in 6 hours and 7.700 fruits. Alternative to Diamondates, if you havent' many coins, you can plant 7 Pumpwings.
Actually, you can plant whatever you like and suits the best to your account needs, but of course if you want to plant Scalypears (20h), you have to do it from the previous day to be in time for the goal.

lenasdinner
10-28-15, 08:45 AM
I hope so, cause i don't like game's surprises :p
Thanks for your answer!

Or, if you have enchanted farms and plenty of coins, you can plant 7 Diamondates (5h*7=35 Runestones) and then 7 Rushrooms (1h*7=7 Runestones) and you will have 42 Runestones in 6 hours and 7.700 fruits. Alternative to Diamondates, if you havent' many coins, you can plant 7 Pumpwings.
Actually, you can plant whatever you like and suits the best to your account needs, but of course if you want to plant Scalypears (20h), you have to do it from the previous day to be in time for the goal.
yes these works too 6h,just to plant it right after you harvest act 1 in chapter 5 until hunted hall is completed in 2h.you need to wait 4 more houers to strart next act,and that is to breed Banshe dragon with another dragon(don't know how long that will take)

tengoambre123
10-28-15, 08:47 AM
I started today and already know I'm going to throw the tournament starting Friday so that I'm fighting easy battles all the way until Day 8 (or chapter 8) (Also cause I NEVER win tournaments without massive gold spending). The tournament will end on Day 9 (chap. 9) and then the final day will leave me fighting 5 regular battles which shouldn't be an issue. Luckily I have 210k food saved but I really wanted to feed my diamond babies to LVL 15 :(

mylord7
10-28-15, 08:56 AM
yes these works too 6h,just to plant it right after you harvest act 1 in chapter 5 until hunted hall is completed in 2h.you need to wait 4 more houers to strart next act,and that is to breed Banshe dragon with another dragon(don't know how long that will take)
The goal is reached right after you start breeding and you don't have to wait to be finished.
So, when you will start breeding the Banshee dragon, the chapter 5 will end :)

lenasdinner
10-28-15, 09:13 AM
The goal is reached right after you start breeding and you don't have to wait to be finished.
So, when you will start breeding the Banshee dragon, the chapter 5 will end :)

ok this is great,dont need to calcualte to much! thanx!

ndtrance
10-28-15, 10:04 AM
So we need to craft a Hex Scroll and a Forgotten Throne (we need two Hex Scrolls for this). But where do we get the ingredients for the Hex Scroll (Official Seals and Memoirs)? From the Quest Outpost? And does anyone know how many we'll get there? Because 10 Official Seals sounds like a lot :s

You get these items from the new quests. The Haunted Halls quest is only 2 hours so I don't think it will be that bad. I completed the Haunted Halls Quest and got 2 seals. I don't know if this is variable or not. Since I've nothing else to do I'm collecting them early (I'm on Day 2). We have to do these quests a few times throughout Tales but I'm just doing them now. I may try to craft more than 1 throne if it lets me:) Wish you luck!

AnglChk507
10-28-15, 10:16 AM
I saved from the last bit. I'm solid with food for this one. 700487 woot woot

hiabarara
10-28-15, 10:21 AM
You get these items from the new quests. The Haunted Halls quest is only 2 hours so I don't think it will be that bad. I completed the Haunted Halls Quest and got 2 seals. I don't know if this is variable or not. Since I've nothing else to do I'm collecting them early (I'm on Day 2). We have to do these quests a few times throughout Tales but I'm just doing them now. I may try to craft more than 1 throne if it lets me:) Wish you luck!

Ahh, that's good to know. Thanks a lot! 2 hours and 2 seals are definitely doable. I'll start collecting them early as well and then there shouldn't be a problem :)

MaribouMay
10-28-15, 11:09 AM
I have a post that answers a lot of questions about the Dragon Tales events. It is linked in my signature below and also linked in the first post of this thread.

fhjigfrf
10-28-15, 11:13 AM
I just finished my first Haunted Halls quest and only got one seal, so there is some variation.

hiabarara
10-28-15, 11:14 AM
I have a post that answers a lot of questions about the Dragon Tales events. It is linked in my signature below and also linked in the first post of this thread.

Wow, now I belong to those kind of people who can't read :D I thought it was a general guide, but your guide is really specific. Thanks for all the tips :)

mjtang
10-28-15, 11:16 AM
How come i dont have the chapter event??? I have the latest version ds and even the hallowenn version!!

MaribouMay
10-28-15, 11:32 AM
I just finished my first Haunted Halls quest and only got one seal, so there is some variation.

Good to know, thanks for the update.

mamapuls
10-28-15, 11:33 AM
Elsa;1196366']Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app. :)

I had done this and also deleted and reinstalled both the Hallowen and regular version of the game and still not able to start this.

MaribouMay
10-28-15, 11:35 AM
Wow, now I belong to those kind of people who can't read :D I thought it was a general guide, but your guide is really specific. Thanks for all the tips :)

You are welcome. :-)
I am adding info specific to this event as I learn it. It did start as a general guide.

freshfunin2008
10-28-15, 11:36 AM
I never worry about the first two days. Even if you start late in the day on day 1, both days are easy so you can catch up if need be before day 3. Good luck everyone!

Anaboe
10-28-15, 12:14 PM
Argh,the internet modem broke, and I have very crappy, slow (and expensive!) internet through my mobile phone.so there's an extra challange for me now...

thojyeng
10-28-15, 12:19 PM
How come I cannot start this event? I saw icon notification; however, when I tap on the dragon scroll it keeps saying, "Sorry no events, try back later"? I have the latest update of Dragon Story. Already tried close the app, restart my android phone, and still nothing? Is this some kind of bug?

BungoCook
10-28-15, 12:53 PM
I had done this and also deleted and reinstalled both the Hallowen and regular version of the game and still not able to start this.

Hi guys I am also having the same issue tried all the force close reinstall options and it's same message no events now try later. I'm ipad2 .

[S8] Elsa
10-28-15, 01:03 PM
Hi guys I am also having the same issue tried all the force close reinstall options and it's same message no events now try later. I'm ipad2 .

We're looking into this.

Bastiaan0
10-28-15, 01:10 PM
I will start these tales on friday, so the end is next weekend. I'm pretty sure there will be a tournament next week, so that gives me some time to battle those high leveled last dragons. Final closing time will be monday morning, which means I can evolve Ghost Armor during the night :)

... Looking at the task list I do wonder what would happen if you skipped the Noble Crystal requirement. Would it still ask you to raise the dragons beyond lv10, or give you alternative tasks? I don't want the Noble Crystal yet, but I don't want to waste 90 gold skipping the task if I'll still have to buy it to do the remaining tasks!
I tried that during the art event, but it still asked me to raise Splatter to level 13... But back then it wasn't a task to buy the Noble Crystal, so I don't know what would happen now if you skipped that task.
The Noble Crystal only gives you the abillity to raise dragons above level 10, you don't have to! Apart from battling, I don't see the need of having level 15 dragons, too, they don't change form and eat an incredible amount of apples. Since my common dragons still do very well in battles I still have only one dragon at level 13. Guess that will be two at the end of these tales.
If you don't want or have enough food to raise Banshee to level 13, just skip those tasks. It'll cost you only 72 gold, instead of 90 for skipping the Noble Crystal task ;)

freshfunin2008
10-28-15, 01:25 PM
If the game is not working for you don't worry this happen to me before. I simply contacted support and after 5 days they told me that it only affect a few users (read) not everyone so we won't extend the time in this case. Worst case scenario is you miss out and TL is happy with that.

[S8] Elsa
10-28-15, 01:25 PM
The issue where some users were unable to begin the event has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience. :)

JoBor67
10-28-15, 01:28 PM
You should be able to make 50000 food per day without too much trouble. I averaged 60000/day over more than a year.
-Plant DiamondDates before going to bed
-Plant Rushrooms during the day
-Plant Upgrapes when you have some time to ****.
-and do food Quests. Unfortunately they've discontinued the Gold Quest but the Food quest is a good back up. 5000 has about 2% chance and 1200 food is about 5% with the 800, 500 and 125's it will yield over 40000 per month extra. Not much but still a nice snack (I hope nobody does those useless gem or map quests.
-Practice mining you should find on average 2.5 items often accompanied with food.

feonalily
10-28-15, 02:44 PM
You should be able to make 50000 food per day without too much trouble. I averaged 60000/day over more than a year.
-Plant DiamondDates before going to bed
-Plant Rushrooms during the day
-Plant Upgrapes when you have some time to ****.
-and do food Quests. Unfortunately they've discontinued the Gold Quest but the Food quest is a good back up. 5000 has about 2% chance and 1200 food is about 5% with the 800, 500 and 125's it will yield over 40000 per month extra. Not much but still a nice snack (I hope nobody does those useless gem or map quests.
-Practice mining you should find on average 2.5 items often accompanied with food.

this is incredibly helpful! thank you so much! I'll be more prepared for the next tales event

Bastiaan0
10-28-15, 03:16 PM
Diamondates during the night (sleeping 8 hours): 5600 apples
Rushrooms during the day (10 hours x2100): 21000 apples
Upgrapes in the evening (6 hours x4200): 25200 apples
Questing (40000 per month): 1300 apples
Mining (6 bombs, 6 dynamite, 2.5 items/explosive): 6000 apples
*adding*
Theoratically per day: 59100 apples

But.....
Lets say you don't want to spend gold, then:
You need enough habitats with total a capacity of at least 525000 coins for Diamondates;
You need to earn 182000 coins per hour for Rushrooms, 336000/hour for Upgrapes;
You'll need a lot of spare time to plant these apples every hour or even 10 minutes;
Don't know exactly about questing, but it might be possible (3 quests a day);
6 bombs a day is possible with careful planning for evolving;
6 dynamite too, but you'll have to be prepared to set an alarm in the middle of the night as breeding can't be planned;
2.5 items per explosive is quite high, most people, like me, average around 2.2.

Sorry to say, maybe a bit impolite, but people I know have a job, a social life and other things to do besides playing games...
Can't completely figure out how you get 60000 apples per day for a year :confused:

mystctattoo
10-28-15, 03:19 PM
So basically TL/Storm8 has gotten even more greedy then ever!! They entice you with these great dragons but if you don't already have enough food this particular Tales is pretty impossible if the collecting is the same as the world events!! You have to breed with the Banshee dragon 2 days in a row and of course there will be a tournament in there somewhere!! This Tales is just ridiculous!! Not to mention the official seals that you have to collect to craft the stuff but you get very few from each quest I'm reading 1 to 2! The way the Tales used to be was so much better than this ridiculous nonsense!! Of course the dragons are so great that I will be doing it anyway which of course is what they want because somewhere along the way gold will have to be spent to complete or skip something so more money for them. I really used to love this game and the challenge of it but I am really losing interest fast. If it weren't for my great neighbors I probably would quit playing and that makes me very sad. I feel bad for people who have jobs. This Tales really requires a lot of playing time. I don't mean to offend anyone I'm just very frustrated with the direction this game has taken. Good luck all!! We are going to need it

zaccy678
10-28-15, 03:20 PM
Just got Banshee to Epic. Wow, she's sooooo pretty :o

Think I have a new fave!!

LunaC757
10-28-15, 03:24 PM
At levels BELOW 30, who do not have the Arena, are there appropriate Goals? I have read the very helpful Q&A Guide on page 3 plus the Tales Overview. Any answers or shared ideas are gratefully appreciated.

jinglepupskye
10-28-15, 03:26 PM
I tried that during the art event, but it still asked me to raise Splatter to level 13... But back then it wasn't a task to buy the Noble Crystal, so I don't know what would happen now if you skipped that task.
The Noble Crystal only gives you the abillity to raise dragons above level 10, you don't have to! Apart from battling, I don't see the need of having level 15 dragons, too, they don't change form and eat an incredible amount of apples. Since my common dragons still do very well in battles I still have only one dragon at level 13. Guess that will be two at the end of these tales.
If you don't want or have enough food to raise Banshee to level 13, just skip those tasks. It'll cost you only 72 gold, instead of 90 for skipping the Noble Crystal task ;)

Thanks Bastiaan0, I never thought about skipping the individual tasks! What really put the idea in my mind is during the last Tales I wasn't even asked to raise the dragons beyond level 10 because I didn't have the Noble Crystal, it automatically gave me alternatives.

Luna, the tasks do alter depending on your level - if you have t unlocked the Arena yet it won't ask you to battle. You'll have to do something else instead.

roguebee
10-28-15, 03:58 PM
When planning your time and actions, take into account that the Forgotten Throne requires 2 Hex Scrolls. Each Hex Scroll requires 5 seals and 1 Memoirs. You have to complete 2 Endless Quests so Memoirs are covered (assuming you get a Memoirs and not coins). However, you will need a total of 10 seals and it seems you get 1-2 seals per Haunted Halls quest. (I only received 1 on both accounts.) So you are "required" to make 2 Endless Quests and 2 Haunted Halls quest plus craft 1 Hex Scroll. However, you will need to make several more Haunted Halls quests and craft a second Hex Scroll.

freshfunin2008
10-28-15, 04:10 PM
The Tale event makes bank for TL / S8 and that is why we are seeing them more often. They love the gold traps and the love the gold they get from people speeding things up or skipping. They have a money maker here. Good luck

LunaC757
10-28-15, 04:57 PM
Thank You, Jinglepupskye. I didn't want to assume :o there were alternate Goals.

This is my first "Tales" event. Rather looking forward to playing along whether I get the Spirit Queen Dragon or not. There's a lot to figure out along the way.

Anaboe
10-28-15, 05:09 PM
Anyone got any good ideas on breeding Banshee with another dragon?

On day 4 you need to breed Banshee with another dragon (make sure you've leveled him to lvl 7 before day 4!)

On day 5 you need to use him to do a quest (Haunted Halls, 2 hours) and breed him again.

On day 6 Banshee needs to be lvl 10.

So you can't afford long-time breedings.

I've found that breeding with Diamond gives relatively good hours: 12 hour for common, 17 for rare, 25 for super rare (but the chance is small) and 44 hours for Ultra Rare (but hey, then you'll have an Angel Dragon, which is nice too!

What do you suggest for breeding with Banshee??

roguebee
10-28-15, 07:06 PM
I was planning on going with Light, Olympus, or Water. Longest fail is 17 hrs. Most likely outcome is Winter at 12 hrs. Since Banshee isn't level 15, don't need to worry about 25 hr super rare. Might consider your suggestion of Diamond for second breeding. If I do, I'll raise him to level 11 and delay breeding until Sunday night after the tournament. Angel fail would cost me 25 golds to stay on track by skipping a quest the next day.

roguebee
10-28-15, 07:09 PM
Gone on 4 Haunted Halls Quests, 1 seal each time. Looks like we'll need to do 10 quests to get enough seals.

MaribouMay
10-28-15, 08:45 PM
Gone on 4 Haunted Halls Quests, 1 seal each time. Looks like we'll need to do 10 quests to get enough seals.

I've gone on 3 quests so far and have received 4 seals. I got 2 seals the first time and 1 seal on the other two quests.

roguebee
10-28-15, 09:04 PM
I've gone on 3 quests so far and have received 4 seals. I got 2 seals the first time and 1 seal on the other two quests.

Third set of quests just came back on each account. One received 2 seals and the other 1 seal.

Mythdefied
10-28-15, 10:57 PM
Third set of quests just came back on each account. One received 2 seals and the other 1 seal.

I've done the quest four times now and only got 1 seal each. I figure I'll just keep on doing it until I have enough. *shrug*

devlinholics
10-28-15, 11:37 PM
Need help here today my quest I need to battle 2x as mention, I am only lvl 30 since yesterday I am having a very tough time with lvl 7 PALADIN, I have no idea why the game slap me with this tough dragon.

I only have 1 epic green dragon the rest are really 85% lvl 4 or lvl 6 no diamonds obviously... I have at least 3 dragons resting �� Any help would be great or do I have to spend gold to win eventually... I am new in DS

MaribouMay
10-29-15, 12:41 AM
Need help here today my quest I need to battle 2x as mention, I am only lvl 30 since yesterday I am having a very tough time with lvl 7 PALADIN, I have no idea why the game slap me with this tough dragon.

I only have 1 epic green dragon the rest are really 85% lvl 4 or lvl 6 no diamonds obviously... I have at least 3 dragons resting �� Any help would be great or do I have to spend gold to win eventually... I am new in DS

Do you have Metal or Olympus? If so try them. Otherwise, use you highest level, rarest dragon and keep trying. Every dragon has at least a 10% chance of beating any opponent.

Do you know the battle arena calculator? It is an out website that we can't link to in this forum. If you google "dragon story battle arena calculator" you will find a very useful tool that allows you to plug in your opponent. It will give you a list of fighters with the best odds against that opponent.

devlinholics
10-29-15, 01:45 AM
Do you have Metal or Olympus? If so try them. Otherwise, use you highest level, rarest dragon and keep trying. Every dragon has at least a 10% chance of beating any opponent.

Do you know the battle arena calculator? It is an out website that we can't link to in this forum. If you google "dragon story battle arena calculator" you will find a very useful tool that allows you to plug in your opponent. It will give you a list of fighters with the best odds against that opponent.

Tks for the help, will try that out, with this event n noble crystal left to purchase.. It is really hard to spend Silver on new habitats... Too Low level n too poor .... I fought every hour since morning today n still defeat

devlinholics
10-29-15, 02:13 AM
I am at Lvl 30 luckily my goals is much different ��

Chapter 3 act 1 Plant 4 fir apples �� ( I am so happy I do not need to battle x2 times)
Act 2 harvest 4 fir apples
Act 3 Complete endless research

I really hope Low lvl like me can skip the noble crystal, we dun even have silver to clear debris, expand let alone now most of my silver is buying food ��

mailava
10-29-15, 02:47 AM
Anyone expert here knows where can i find those runestones ? From farming / harvesting? I planted plenty foods but couldn't see one

feonalily
10-29-15, 07:09 AM
Will I be forced to skip a step if I evolve my banshee dragon to level 7 before im asked to do so in chapter 4?

roguebee
10-29-15, 07:45 AM
Will I be forced to skip a step if I evolve my banshee dragon to level 7 before im asked to do so in chapter 4?

Based on prior Dragon Tales, no. If you have need to "raise" your dragon to a level, you can do it ahead of time.

feonalily
10-29-15, 08:00 AM
Based on prior Dragon Tales, no. If you have need to "raise" your dragon to a level, you can do it ahead of time.

ok *whew* thank you. :)

sam204
10-29-15, 08:04 AM
Thanks to MaribouMay for preparing detailed note . However , I have few Querries .
1) Raising can be done prior but Feeding must be done after prompted to do .
Ch4 - Act2 - Raise Banshee to Lv 7 --can we raise Banshee to Lv 10 on 3rd day itself when we can do it without any botheration also to take care of Ch 6 - Act 1 - Raise Banshee to Lv 10 . Will this be acceptable without any issue ?
2) Ch 5 - Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - this cannot be done prior since Ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest Pumpwings -5 ( This will be preplanned and harvesting done after prompted to do ) It means that we will have to plant 6 hrs (5+1) X 7 farms to give required Runestones . And compulsorily wait for 6 Hrs before we go to Ch 5 - Act 4 - Breeding Banshee . Have I understood this correctly ? Can this be preplanned ?
I request to please clarify my doubts so that it will be helpful in planning . Thanks in Advance

MaribouMay
10-29-15, 09:25 AM
Thanks to MaribouMay for preparing detailed note . However , I have few Querries .
1) Raising can be done prior but Feeding must be done after prompted to do .
Ch4 - Act2 - Raise Banshee to Lv 7 --can we raise Banshee to Lv 10 on 3rd day itself when we can do it without any botheration also to take care of Ch 6 - Act 1 - Raise Banshee to Lv 10 . Will this be acceptable without any issue ?
2) Ch 5 - Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - this cannot be done prior since Ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest Pumpwings -5 ( This will be preplanned and harvesting done after prompted to do ) It means that we will have to plant 6 hrs (5+1) X 7 farms to give required Runestones . And compulsorily wait for 6 Hrs before we go to Ch 5 - Act 4 - Breeding Banshee . Have I understood this correctly ? Can this be preplanned ?
I request to please clarify my doubts so that it will be helpful in planning . Thanks in Advance

1. You can raise your Banshee ahead of being prompted to do so. If it doesn't register, force close and reopen the game. I always raise dragons ahead and have never had a problem though I do need to force close sometimes.

2. I believe this will be collected from harvesting crops at your farms. Usually you get 1 item (in this case Runes Stones) for every hour of grow time. You can wait or use gold to speed up the grow time. I'm sure this step needs to be complete before you breed Banshee in Chapter 5 Act 4. Breeding has to be done when prompted and not before.

sam204
10-29-15, 10:18 AM
1. You can raise your Banshee ahead of being prompted to do so. If it doesn't register, force close and reopen the game. I always raise dragons ahead and have never had a problem though I do need to force close sometimes.

2. I believe this will be collected from harvesting crops at your farms. Usually you get 1 item (in this case Runes Stones) for every hour of grow time. You can wait or use gold to speed up the grow time. I'm sure this step needs to be complete before you breed Banshee in Chapter 5 Act 4. Breeding has to be done when prompted and not before.
Thanks a lot !

divanightclub
10-29-15, 09:24 PM
Do anybody know if you have to continue sending the banshee dragon on the quest for 2 hrs after you already collected the 5 hex scrolls,in order to receive the last item needed?

roguebee
10-29-15, 10:08 PM
Do anybody know if you have to continue sending the banshee dragon on the quest for 2 hrs after you already collected the 5 hex scrolls,in order to receive the last item needed?

I'll assume you mean you have collected 5 seals required to craft 1 Hex Scroll. Yes, as you will need 10 seals to craft 2 Hex Scrolls to craft the Forgotten Throne.

sam204
10-29-15, 10:09 PM

I wish to clarify here that by sending Banshee Dragon for Quest - 2 Hrs , u collect Official Seals ( and not Hex Scrolls ) For 5 Hr Quest , u get Memoir . And Hex Scroll need to crafted with 5 Official Seals and 1 Memoir . Also , in Chapter 9 , you are required to craft Forgotten Throne which require 2 Hex Scrolls , one small Blue Gem . I hope , if there is any misunderstanding , this will clear it and it will help you to plan accordingly .

divanightclub
10-29-15, 10:52 PM
I wish to clarify here that by sending Banshee Dragon for Quest - 2 Hrs , u collect Official Seals ( and not Hex Scrolls ) For 5 Hr Quest , u get Memoir . And Hex Scroll need to crafted with 5 Official Seals and 1 Memoir . Also , in Chapter 9 , you are required to craft Forgotten Throne which require 2 Hex Scrolls , one small Blue Gem . I hope , if there is any misunderstanding , this will clear it and it will help you to plan accordingly .

Thank you so much for clarifying it.. I understand now. I just need to complete the 5 hr quest to get the final part...

glenngenius
10-30-15, 02:51 AM
Hi, everyone! Sorry to ask about this, but can anyone tell me how to get the Runestones? I've read the posts on this topic and I learned that you would get those by farming/harvesting? However, I did plant/harvest 7 farms filled with Scalypears but didn't get any. :(

Your answers will be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

EnchantedG
10-30-15, 05:11 AM
Hi, everyone! Sorry to ask about this, but can anyone tell me how to get the Runestones? I've read the posts on this topic and I learned that you would get those by farming/harvesting? However, I did plant/harvest 7 farms filled with Scalypears but didn't get any. :(

Your answers will be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

i am assuming here, but you will get the runestones only after the game prompts you to have them on ch.5 Act 3, are you on this stage of the game?

devlinholics
10-30-15, 06:09 AM
Any1 know black skeleton Colour, I am guessing black is one of them, I am Low lvl so getting a black habitat is pretty tough for me.. When I am still saving for noble crystal n clearing debris

belarica
10-30-15, 06:53 AM
Any1 know black skeleton Colour, I am guessing black is one of them, I am Low lvl so getting a black habitat is pretty tough for me.. When I am still saving for noble crystal n clearing debris

You mean from the upcoming tourney? It's a champion type, so it lives in champions ruins. Though after you win you can keep him in storage until you have the coins for the habitat :)

freshfunin2008
10-30-15, 07:37 AM
The 1st 4 chapters are in the can. This has been the easiest Tales yet so far. Thanks for all the info on what is to come.

EnchantedG
10-30-15, 07:59 AM
You mean from the upcoming tourney? It's a champion type, so it lives in champions ruins. Though after you win you can keep him in storage until you have the coins for the habitat :)

how does everybody know about upcoming tourney! i have no clue, where do u get this info???

hiabarara
10-30-15, 08:02 AM
how does everybody know about upcoming tourney! i have no clue, where do u get this info???
It's a thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85856-Skeletal-Dragon-Battle-Tournament-10-30-2015):D

EnchantedG
10-30-15, 08:05 AM
It's a thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85856-Skeletal-Dragon-Battle-Tournament-10-30-2015):D

OHHH. Thank u fr tht, i do check the "whats New" but didnt c anything.

devlinholics
10-30-15, 09:07 AM

oMG silly me... I mean skeleton Armour dragon .... Best thing I dun even know there is a black skeleton dragon... I meant skeleton Armour dragon in this event...

Since we need to raise it to lvl 10 in a few days, a black habitat would ruin my run instantly coz I do not have much silver left

tengoambre123
10-30-15, 09:11 AM
oMG silly me... I mean skeleton Armour dragon .... Best thing I dun even know there is a black skeleton dragon... I meant skeleton Armour dragon in this event...

Since we need to raise it to lvl 10 in a few days, a black habitat would ruin my run instantly coz I do not have much silver left

hey, if you mean the Ghost Armor, its a black and white type so if you have a white habitat, you'll be fine

devlinholics
10-30-15, 09:19 AM
hey, if you mean the Ghost Armor, its a black and white type so if you have a white habitat, you'll be fine

Ghost Armour,,, I keep getting it the name wrong... yES I gt a white habitat Tks for the fast info

glenngenius
10-30-15, 12:11 PM
i am assuming here, but you will get the runestones only after the game prompts you to have them on ch.5 Act 3, are you on this stage of the game?

Hi! Nope, I'm not yet in that stage. I was thinking if I can get it ahead of time that's why I was wondering.. Perhpas you're right about it. I guess I need to wait for the prompt first. Thank you so much for the response!

lenasdinner
10-30-15, 01:47 PM
hey dear players!! did you breed Banshe Dragon with another dragon? witch dragon and how long takes breeding? what dragon did you get???
come on neeed some info on this,we need to do this breedin one mor time on ch 5.

LunaC757
10-30-15, 01:56 PM
LenasDinner, I used Banshee and Light for the first pairing. Got an 8-hour Disco Dragon; have about 35-min. before hatching. I'm not trying for any of the Halloween LE Dragons, though.

Since I recently got Light Dragon, figured it was a good opportunity to try for some of the Blue/White family.

lenasdinner
10-30-15, 02:04 PM
LenasDinner, I used Banshee and Light for the first pairing. Got an 8-hour Disco Dragon; have about 35-min. before hatching. I'm not trying for any of the Halloween LE Dragons, though.

Since I recently got Light Dragon, figured it was a good opportunity to try for some of the Blue/White family.
thanx Luna..great timing,but I allready have disco dragon,will see what did breed others if thay respond. I I used Red dragon and got 12 hour,still waiting to finish 2 and a half hour to wait..will se(probobly somethig I allready have)

zaccy678
10-30-15, 03:10 PM
hey dear players!! did you breed Banshe Dragon with another dragon? witch dragon and how long takes breeding? what dragon did you get???
come on neeed some info on this,we need to do this breedin one mor time on ch 5.

Hi lenasdinner, I looked at breeding with Fire, but decided on breeding with pink instead, as it's similar, but has a few other results which I don't yet have.

Anyway, I got a 12-hour as well. Looks like we both probably got Winter (boo) or Goodwitch (unlikely) ;)

LunaC757
10-30-15, 04:03 PM
Think Blue/White will also give Hippogriff & Blue Moon, if you don't have either of those, LenasDinner.

Been looking at the "Egg Chart" (can't get link to paste :( ) in the Game Guide thread to get different ideas. I'm at Lvl-29 and may have fewer breeding choices compared to someone at a significantly higher level.

Figure I'll use Banshee with Light for the second required breeding. Although Winter is a common, I can still trade it for gems at some point. 12-hours isn't a bad "fail" even if it's not a dragon I want/need. Gems are always a good deal, HaHa!

rst345
10-30-15, 04:46 PM
Bred Banshee10 with Creation10 & got 8hr Metal dragon.

belarica
10-30-15, 04:55 PM
I used banshee x fairytale and got a 5 hour, though I think I got lucky since I didn't realize there were so many possibilities.

lenasdinner
10-30-15, 05:25 PM
Yess Zaccy you where right I got from Red dragon Goodwitch.I actually like it since I dident have this one...lol

Mythdefied
10-30-15, 08:33 PM
I've tossed Banshee in with Raven. Have to wait and see what happens.

zaccy678
10-30-15, 08:55 PM
Yess Zaccy you where right I got from Red dragon Goodwitch.I actually like it since I dident have this one...lol

You were lucky! Mine hasn't finished breeding yet, but I'm pretty sure I won't be so lucky ;)

hiabarara
10-31-15, 01:41 AM
When will the game automatically start? I thought it would be 12 pm PST (1.5 hours ago), but it didn't. Will it be 10 am PST?
Might be a stupid question because I can start it by myself, but I'm still saving up food, so I want to start at the very last opportunity. But I'm also worried I'll miss it :s I'm just paranoid like that :D

Anaboe
10-31-15, 01:58 AM
Got 7 and 8 Runestones from harvesting 2 Diamondates. Looks like it's a random drop. Got 1 hour-crops planted now.

The 7 one-hour-crops gave me 10 Runestones.

Jewelnan
10-31-15, 05:49 AM
Anyone know what we use the runestones for?

xxangelmariexxx
10-31-15, 06:08 AM

I bred with Hearth..12 hours and got Firestorm :mad: the next time I am breeding it with Comic

xxangelmariexxx
10-31-15, 06:10 AM
Got 7 and 8 Runestones from harvesting 2 Diamondates. Looks like it's a random drop. Got 1 hour-crops planted now.

The 7 one-hour-crops gave me 10 Runestones.

That stinks...I had it all planned out to plant Eliteleeks for 8 hours with 5 farms and be done with it....but if is random that messes everything up lol

pepleigh
10-31-15, 07:03 AM
I harvested my pumpwings after prompted, then planted for remainder runestones needed, but I didn't get any runestones for the pumpwing harvest. Is this correct?

lenasdinner
10-31-15, 07:26 AM
I harvested my pumpwings after prompted, then planted for remainder runestones needed, but I didn't get any runestones for the pumpwing harvest. Is this correct?

I plant 7 pupmwings that is act 1 for ch 5.when I harvest 1st act its done and started 2nd to complete 2hour HH quest.since ive put it befor it was done at the same time as pumowings just needed to collect.so act 3 started a those 2 farms that dident collect right away give me 10 rumestones.now Im waiting les than hour to collect the rest of rumestones.
I dont get it what you did but when you start act 3 it has to give you rumestones if you plant at least 1 hour or more food.

roguebee
10-31-15, 07:48 AM

You have to complete a quest after harvesting the pumpwings and before you can start collecting runestones.

Milecia
10-31-15, 09:47 AM
I bred with Hearth..12 hours and got Firestorm :mad: the next time I am breeding it with Comic

First I bred with Night to get Archangel or Siamese... but fail
Then I took Moon and a hippogriff egg is on the nest. Did not have him so it is ok :-)

Dame_Shorty
10-31-15, 01:40 PM
I completed the quest but don't have runestones as a planting option to harvest? Do I just plant anything and you get them when you harvest whatever you plant?

erthling
10-31-15, 01:56 PM
I don't understand about harvesting runestones. How? Where? Thought maybe I did them in the wrong order, so I did another quest. Do I have to replant pumpwings?

stonewall68
10-31-15, 02:09 PM
You have to complete a quest after harvesting the pumpwings and before you can start collecting runestones.

OK so after you do the quest what next?

kooky panda
10-31-15, 02:23 PM
OK so after you do the quest what next?
Looks like you are on Day 5-List is on page 1 of this thread

Chapter 5

kooky panda
10-31-15, 02:26 PM
I completed the quest but don't have runestones as a planting option to harvest? Do I just plant anything and you get them when you harvest whatever you plant?
You get these when you collect from crops.

Dame_Shorty
10-31-15, 02:37 PM
Thank you for your quick reply! Is it one runestone for every hour of grow time or is it random?

gail66
10-31-15, 02:45 PM
You don't get any runesstones from the 30 second or 3 minute. Crops. So only grow crops from 1hour plus to get them.yes 1 stone for one hour etc.

sophiensissi
10-31-15, 02:52 PM
I breed banshee with virtue and got 5 hour breeding time... Love dragon.

roguebee
10-31-15, 03:08 PM
I had 7 farms planted with Diamonates ready to harvest as soon as Banshee returned from his quest. I collected 7 & 8 runestones from each farm (45 runestones total).

AJImmer
10-31-15, 04:32 PM
Banshee + Olympus = Hercules (6 hour hatching time) - I got the same result on two accounts. The six hour wait is very manageable for completing other tasks.

9krm
10-31-15, 08:38 PM
Banshee + Olympus = Hercules (6 hour hatching time) - I got the same result on two accounts. The six hour wait is very manageable for completing other tasks.

Nice.
I did Banshee & Light for 12 hrs and now I've got Banshee & Metal for 16 hrs. Boo.

Mythdefied
10-31-15, 09:16 PM
This runestone thing is going to put me seriously behind.

sam204
10-31-15, 09:39 PM
I had 7 farms planted with Diamonates ready to harvest as soon as Banshee returned from his quest. I collected 7 & 8 runestones from each farm (45 runestones total).

I suppose ,This act is as per Ch 5 . ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest 5 Pumpwings - can be planted prior n harvesting only when Prompted .( So , Immediate)
Act 2 - Complete Haunted hall Quest - Can be preplanned before 2 Hrs. Or may be started when prompted - So allow 2 Hrs
Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - This planting can be done only after finishing Act 1 . so it will,take Min 5 Hrs . So I wonder , how can your Diamond Dates be ready to harvest as soon as Banshee returned from his Quest . Or U used Gold to make your plant ready for harvesting !
I shall highly appreciate if you please clarify this . thanks in advance

DeeDe99
10-31-15, 09:43 PM
I'm breeding Banshee with Cloud. All the times are manageable (given I won't get the 25 hour prime) and maybe if very lucky I'll get a Metal....

cataclysm666
11-01-15, 12:41 AM
I bred with diamond. 12 or 9 hour fails. Alternatively angel(23?) or mercury(1). Imagine my surprise with a 1 hour breed time. :D
Didn't know the Mercury was a 3 hour evolution though.

rheina
11-01-15, 02:04 AM
Yeah very nice. This Maintenance is coming just in time. Like the event isnt tough enough, now this "scheduled bullsh*t"
And there is a Flash tournament going on, where every hour counts
Couldnt TL kindly to schedule it when there are timed quests?

Jennerwein1
11-01-15, 03:53 AM
You've got to be kidding me! System under maintenance? For hours! During an event!

groovyedwin
11-01-15, 05:06 AM
I suppose ,This act is as per Ch 5 . ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest 5 Pumpwings - can be planted prior n harvesting only when Prompted .( So , Immediate)
Act 2 - Complete Haunted hall Quest - Can be preplanned before 2 Hrs. Or may be started when prompted - So allow 2 Hrs
Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - This planting can be done only after finishing Act 1 . so it will,take Min 5 Hrs . So I wonder , how can your Diamond Dates be ready to harvest as soon as Banshee returned from his Quest . Or U used Gold to make your plant ready for harvesting !

For Act 3 - I received 1.5 runstones for each hour of crops I harvested at the time I needed them until I reached 40+. The crops were planted prior to Act 3. The key was to harvest them after Act 3 was activated.

PepperWoo
11-01-15, 05:15 AM
I wonder why the timer for the Dragon Tales event didn't adjust for daylight savings? The battle timer did, but the dragon tales timer is still an hour behind the reset time.

Varinamom
11-01-15, 06:08 AM
Anybody know if you could breed Banshee with Ice Age? I'm guessing Arctic Isle dragons don't work but didn't know if anyone had tried.

ZjitskysIsland
11-01-15, 06:56 AM
I have a Hex Scroll (got it with 5 haunted halls & 1 endl research) in my storage,but I can't use it in Chapter 6?!?
Do I have to start all over again? takes 15 hrs!!!

Varinamom
11-01-15, 07:03 AM
If it says to craft the hex scroll and you collected it before it told to you it doesn't count. You can usually start crafting early but don't collect it til it tells you to.

groovyedwin
11-01-15, 07:14 AM
I have a Hex Scroll (got it with 5 haunted halls & 1 endl research) in my storage,but I can't use it in Chapter 6?!?
Do I have to start all over again? takes 15 hrs!!!

What you have in storage unfortunately does not count. You have to collect it after the Chapter 6 Act 2 is active. Sorry but you will have to go back and collect the piece. There is an up side. You will need two scrolls to craft the throne on Day 9 Act 3.

ZjitskysIsland
11-01-15, 07:23 AM
Well I did, and after that, i saw the remaining time to start Ch7, than was kicked out of DS en when I started the game again, i was back in Ch6 & lost my Hex Scroll... NOT funny!!!
also kicked out a few times before & then I had to fight a dragon I already had beaten AGAIN! Grrrrrr :-(
Lost A LOT of time today....

ZjitskysIsland
11-01-15, 07:28 AM
Thx, that's some good news for today... Hope I can make it (ch6 ?nd tournament)... ;-)

groovyedwin
11-01-15, 07:35 AM
Reminds me of the Fire Giant tournment. I had 19 rounds vs 18 advertised. My opponents were 1 to 2 levels higher. I ended up stuck on round 19 without an opponent for the last 36 hours or so. Thinking about it, I typically have tournment opponents 1 to 2 levels higher and in some cases 3 levels higher.

Good luck on catching up and with the tournment.

roguebee
11-01-15, 08:04 AM

Your logic is right. However, I had sent Banshee out on a second quest to get my 10th seal, so there was another 2 hours wait which worked out well for collecting the diamondates.

njbhugjjgnj
11-01-15, 08:15 AM
Haunt of Hex Hill

Looks like there's a new Tales starting, I've just had a pop-up for the Spirit Queen dragon. I haven't started the tasks yet, need to try and store some more food!

I would have put up pictures, but apparently the forum doesn't like iPads :(

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25445&d=1445968568 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25445&d=1445968568)

It is 9 days 12 hours long, and will automatically start on 31st October if you don't start before then.

Guide to Dragon Tales events written by MaribouMay: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85849-Dragon-Tales-Spirit-Queen-Dragon&p=1196343&viewfull=1#post1196343

Tasks:
Chapter 1
Act 1 - Plant 6 Impruberries
Act 2 - Harvest 6 Impruberries
Prize: Banshee Dragon (4 hours)

Chapter 2
Act 1 - Raise Banshee dragon to level 4 (Skip 4 gold)
Act 2 - Complete Haunted Halls once, takes 2 hours. (Skip 13 gold)

Chapter 3
Act 1- Win Battle Arena Matches -2(skip 55 gold)
Act 2- Harvest Fireapples (skip 10 gold) * if you have the video feature that gives you hour credit- save one for your 8th fire apple*

Chapter 4
Act 2 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7 Gold)
Act 3 - Breed a Banshee Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 20 Gold)

Chapter 5

Chapter 6
Act 1 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 20 Gold)
Act 2 - Craft 1 Hex Scroll. (Skip: 65 Gold)

Chapter 7
Act 2 - Have 1 Noble Crystal. (Skip: 90 Gold)
Act 3 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 22 Gold)
Act 4 - Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105 Gold)

Chapter 8
Act 1 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4 Gold)
Act 2 - Harvest 6 Buffbeets. (Skip: 12 Gold)
Act 3 - Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85 Gold)
Act 4 - Collect 40 Runestones from Farms/by Harvesting. (Skip: 40 Gold)

Chapter 9
Act 1 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 24 Gold)
Act 2 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7Gold)
Act 3 - Craft 1 Forgotten Throne. (Skip: 99Gold)

Chapter 10
Act 1 - Harvest 13 Impruberries. (Skip: 10 Gold)
Act 2 - Raise your Banshee Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 26 Gold)
Act 3 - Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135 Gold)
Act 4 - Raise your Ghost Armor Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 295 Gold)

My quests are slightly different from above. I never received the option to battle even though I'm above level 31. So far,my quest is pretty easy ☺ The down side is,my rewards are the same but with smaller amounts:( I'm waiting on Chapter 7 now so,we'll see what mysterious quest I get next....hopefully another easy one *fingers crossed * :D

HafloMopsy
11-01-15, 08:38 AM
I can't open my game anymore 😡

HafloMopsy
11-01-15, 08:57 AM
If you don't have the battle arena, what is the gaol on day 6. (Today) I have two accounts and can't open neither one of them. Other one is ready for today but I can't battle 😠

feonalily
11-01-15, 09:31 AM
ok so I only have 50,000 food left lol. banshee dragon is currently evolving to lvl 10.
should I skip evolving banshee to level 11-13 and just focus on leveling up ghost armor to 10?

hiabarara
11-01-15, 09:48 AM
If you don't have the battle arena, what is the gaol on day 6. (Today) I have two accounts and can't open neither one of them. Other one is ready for today but I can't battle ��

I can't say for sure, but I read someone else had different tasks on level 32 and on day 6 they had to harvest 13 Impruberries, complete a Haunted Halls quest and do something else that the game automatically registered at done, so they don't know what it was.
Also, did you try to force close your game and restart your device? That helps like 80% of the time.

HafloMopsy
11-01-15, 11:01 AM
I can't say for sure, but I read someone else had different tasks on level 32 and on day 6 they had to harvest 13 Impruberries, complete a Haunted Halls quest and do something else that the game automatically registered at done, so they don't know what it was.
Also, did you try to force close your game and restart your device? That helps like 80% of the time.

Thanks. I finely opened the game.

hiabarara
11-01-15, 11:39 AM
Thanks. I finely opened the game.
That's good! Hopefully you're on a good way to finish your chapter. It would suck to get behind on the event just because of some weird bug or something similar :)

divanightclub
11-01-15, 11:46 AM
I have just completed act 1&2 in chapter 6, but I don't see any runestones, even though I pressed harvest... Dont know where to find the 40 I need..

Any help would be appreciated!!!

kooky panda
11-01-15, 12:16 PM
I have just completed act 1&2 in chapter 6, but I don't see any runestones, even though I pressed harvest... Dont know where to find the 40 I need..

Make sure you are planting crops 1 hour or more. The shorter crops under 1 hour do not seem to generate runestones.

roguebee
11-01-15, 12:40 PM
ok so I only have 50,000 food left lol. banshee dragon is currently evolving to lvl 10.
should I skip evolving banshee to level 11-13 and just focus on leveling up ghost armor to 10?

You will need 48,075 apples to raise Ghost Armor up to level 10. You will need another 30,000 apples to bring Banshee to level 11, then an additional 42,000 and 54,500 apples to bring him up to level 13.

devlinholics
11-01-15, 01:06 PM
You will need 48,075 apples to raise Ghost Armor up to level 10. You will need another 30,000 apples to bring Banshee to level 11, then an additional 42,000 and 54,500 apples to bring him up to level 13.

Omg am I seeing correctly 48,075 apples???? I am lvl 33 waiting for chapter 7, I am still 50k short to buy noble crystal, another 30k to bring up a level is pretty insane... N later another 42k n 55k apples. Just to farm 48,075 is already insane let alone banshee level...

I was not ask to do battles yet please hopefully later dun request me to buy noble crystal or later chapter 10 raise banshee to lvl 11 n ghost Armour to lvl 10...

divanightclub
11-01-15, 01:35 PM

Edit....I got the answer to my question from page 1...

HafloMopsy
11-01-15, 02:12 PM
That's good! Hopefully you're on a good way to finish your chapter. It would suck to get behind on the event just because of some weird bug or something similar :)

I missed a couple of ours with the battles. I really hope I can finish it. Set a timer so I can play as much as possible.

lenasdinner
11-01-15, 02:49 PM
at the end how much food needs to level up Banshe from Lvl 1 to 13? all together in one number?

grassprawn
11-01-15, 03:25 PM
Hi guys anyone knows where I can find Noble Crystal for today's chapter?

hiabarara
11-01-15, 03:28 PM
Hi guys anyone knows where I can find Noble Crystal for today's chapter?

Market > Buildings

grassprawn
11-01-15, 03:42 PM
Market > Buildings

oh that noble crystal that I got about a month ago. so I guess it will just say it's done when the chapter prompted this requirement. thank you hiabarara

groovyedwin
11-01-15, 04:24 PM
Reminds me of the Fire Giant tournment. I had 19 rounds vs 18 advertised. My opponents were 1 to 2 levels higher. I ended up stuck on round 19 without an opponent for the last 36 hours or so. Thinking about it, I typically have tournment opponents 1 to 2 levels higher and in some cases 3 levels higher.

Good luck on catching up and with the tournment.

Need to correct. I was stuck on round 20 of an 18 round tournment. Enjoy the picture I took later on.

hiabarara
11-01-15, 04:58 PM
Need to correct. I was stuck on round 20 of an 18 round tournment. Enjoy the picture I took later on.

Jesus, that sucks. Did you win the tournament? I mean did you get the dragon at the end?

Dame_Shorty
11-01-15, 06:31 PM
How do you advance the Banshee dragon to anything over level 10? All of my dragons only give me the option to go to level 10.

lady_saphira
11-01-15, 06:58 PM
How do you advance the Banshee dragon to anything over level 10? All of my dragons only give me the option to go to level 10.

Purchase the noble crystal from the market (under buildings, I believe. $500k coins) once you place on your island, you should be able to raise past 10.