PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back highlighter!!

c3150108
09-19-15, 04:47 PM
Is there any way in the bingo app that you can revert back to the old cards view? This multiple cards view is too small for me to see and is very confusing. I also don't like that it highlights the numbers to press. Kind of insulting to the players intelligence don't you think?

paneuro99
09-22-15, 04:40 PM
Is there any way in the bingo app that you can revert back to the old cards view? This multiple cards view is too small for me to see and is very confusing. I also don't like that it highlights the numbers to press. Kind of insulting to the players intelligence don't you think?

I can't believe the company have not responded to any of these threads. People do not like the green flashing boxes. They are patronising. I want the company to explain their actions. I normally play seventy games a week. Now I'm down to less than ten. I hate the boxes flashing. ****s the game.

shopkins823
10-27-15, 09:56 AM
I love this game, but it's impossible to play more than 4 cards without the green highlighter. At least make it an option to turn off and on!!!! thank you!!!

orab777
10-28-15, 07:49 AM
I agree, pls pls return it back. I did not play for a while, and now I come home and first thing is I want to play tournament

waynezawacki
04-03-16, 08:57 AM
Yes definately, please give us the option to turn off green highlight . It ruins the game! Please remove or at least give us the option to turn off . Thanks Wayne

sinsim666
12-28-16, 01:23 AM
I see the highlighter option is available but it doesn't work when I turn it on.