PDA

View Full Version : Can't watch free gem videos anymore!

kaypoppy
10-27-15, 06:50 AM
Whenever I try to watch a video to earn a free gem, it keeps telling me that the video failed to load! This has been happening for a few days already, and it's annoying because I don't get to earn gems. I definitely have a strong internet connection too. I have tried just about anything that might fix it, such as restarting my device or reinstalling. I've emailed support and I hope they reply soon, but based on my past emailing experience they dont ever reply me :/

kooky panda
10-27-15, 08:36 AM
I am having the same issue in my games. I have reported this over.

kooky panda
10-27-15, 02:28 PM
Looks like this is fine now! Try force closing your game if you are still unable to watch the videos.

kaypoppy
10-28-15, 02:36 AM
I have force closed it many times and it still doesn't work :(

kaypoppy
10-28-15, 05:49 AM
Oh wait it works now! Thanks! (But only 9 videos today but that's fine as long as it doesn't go down further)

kooky panda
10-28-15, 10:27 AM
Oh great!! Glad you back watching!!:)

geertvg85
11-02-15, 02:53 AM
I can maybe watch only 2 videos a day?!? What should I do? Have it on iPad.

kristin5399
11-02-15, 09:25 AM
I can maybe watch only 2 videos a day?!? What should I do? Have it on iPad.

I can only watch either 2 or 3 videos and I'm on iPad.

kaypoppy
11-02-15, 11:46 PM
Today I am getting the same bug, can't load the videos. Please fix ASAP! Thanks! I need gems alot

kooky panda
11-03-15, 10:24 AM
If you are having issues with the videos loading, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks

kaypoppy
11-03-15, 09:46 PM
The support email is incredibly slow and unhelpful. The email I sent about this bug from last week, they only replied telling me to force close it and reinstall it. They told me this, when I already told them it still doesn't load even after doing that already. And meanwhile I am missing chances to watch the videos everyday.

kaypoppy
11-04-15, 02:26 AM
Today they only gave me 2 videos to watch, then deducted 3 gems from me. Not attempting to email support as they'll send an automated reply after maybe one week, and then say that my gems have increased and they don't see anything wrong.