PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the task Install Frozen Frenzy Mania when you in Fact cant?

CelestiasHeaven
10-26-15, 04:41 PM
Its kind bit of a teasing to offer us 30 Free games when downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania, but its not avaible for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to play, so it means not any Android User can?t play it?
Seems a bit unfair to me offer such a task and you CANT complete it.

ST4CoolGames
10-26-15, 06:48 PM
How about this? On my iPad, I get the offer to download then if I wait the next day, that offer simply disappears, only to return the next day! Crazy.

And I also have an Android device because I have games from S8/TL that are available there but are no longer available on iOS (City Story, Nightclub Story, Monster Story) and I got that offer, only to learn that my device isn't compatible.

KadeeDid
10-26-15, 10:33 PM
How about this? On my iPad, I get the offer to download then if I wait the next day, that offer simply disappears, only to return the next day! Crazy.

And I also have an Android device because I have games from S8/TL that are available there but are no longer available on iOS (City Story, Nightclub Story, Monster Story) and I got that offer, only to learn that my device isn't compatible.

With iOS, it is only available if you have 7.0.

ST4CoolGames
10-27-15, 07:30 PM
The goals reappeared on my iPad (I have iOS 9.1) so I quickly took advantage of the rewards on the S8/TL games I have before they disappeared again. The goals/rewards for this game have been glitchy as heck!

yvonne2boys
10-27-15, 08:23 PM
I can't down load it either because Google Services needs update but keeps telling me not sufficient space when I have more than enough space can't down loads anything from storm8 because of it not happy

Mike4188
12-08-15, 11:04 AM
It must depend on the operating system. I play Frozen Frenzy Mania on an android tablet that is running with lollipop, but can't get it on my android phone.
Its kind bit of a teasing to offer us 30 Free games when downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania, but its not avaible for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to play, so it means not any Android User can?t play it?
Seems a bit unfair to me offer such a task and you CANT complete it.

Devona1900
01-28-16, 09:46 PM
I can't figure how to catch fish on level nineteen

kooky panda
01-29-16, 08:54 AM
I can't figure how to catch fish on level nineteen
For questions about the Frozen Mania game, please post in that forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?342-Frozen-Frenzy-Mania

Thanks

kooky panda
01-29-16, 08:55 AM
For issues with the promotional goals, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks