PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 28th October 2015

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 05:37 AM
I know this is a tad early people but what would you like to see for this week's update?

edit(KP)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c83f42e3b2feaf58f59956da20ed93ae/tumblr_inline_nwwd7fQN6n1qm7yoc_540.pngIt is getting closer to Halloween and all the ghosts are coming out to socialize! Grab your boo and show off your moves with the Ghostly Dancers in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Get these boo-tiful decorations for your Shop:

Ghostly Diners decoration
Spider Window wall decoration
Ghost Chair

jbigby
10-26-15, 06:48 AM
I know this is a tad early people but what would you like to see for this week's update?

old halloween items up for sale like the fall sale

steelersbabyyy
10-26-15, 07:36 AM
old halloween items please!

therainbowscafe
10-26-15, 08:21 AM

Quote! Old Halloween items, especially Spider tables! Pls S8!

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 08:49 AM
I have just decorated my game. Mixed with Halloween and thanksgiving items.

Please please bring back WORLD GAME OVEN!!!

rocketsmama
10-26-15, 11:25 AM
old halloween items up for sale like the fall sale

Old halloween items yeah give me that haunted house

Re-tweet!!! I would be thrilled with old Halloween content!!!

jbigby
10-26-15, 12:32 PM
Old halloween items yeah give me that haunted house

everyone keeps asking for the haunted house but i would really love to have the trick or treat house its so nice if i knew how to post pics i would. TRICK OR TREAT house plzs8

steelersbabyyy
10-26-15, 12:43 PM
everyone keeps asking for the haunted house but i would really love to have the trick or treat house its so nice if i knew how to post pics i would. TRICK OR TREAT house plzs8

i second the trick or treat house!!!!

twospoons
10-26-15, 12:54 PM
wait, there's more than one house?

geordieprogman
10-26-15, 12:57 PM
I'd like the trick or treat house as well. I bought the haunted house last time it was on sale and I love it.

jbigby
10-26-15, 12:58 PM
wait, there's more than one house?

yes!!!!! can someone post a pic of the TRICK OR TREAT house plz ty

twospoons
10-26-15, 01:27 PM
which one is this, on the right:

http://media.tumblr.com/9b1096335bc7b2a6cfc89dbc71248d30/tumblr_inline_ne6h63ZotF1qm7yoc.png

jbigby
10-26-15, 01:39 PM
which one is this, on the right:

http://media.tumblr.com/9b1096335bc7b2a6cfc89dbc71248d30/tumblr_inline_ne6h63ZotF1qm7yoc.png

thats the haunted house the trick or treat house is orange and gray

Rosie_573
10-26-15, 01:51 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/16gdff7.jpg

jbigby
10-26-15, 01:52 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/16gdff7.jpg

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes ty wow im in love

KandeeGameOne
10-26-15, 02:23 PM
old items pleaaaasee s8 have mercy on our greedy souls

twospoons
10-26-15, 02:43 PM
thank you rosie_573! both are great, but i think i like the ToT house better. very cute.

i wish they'd give us a solid black wall, or a much darker gray. or black, with some random glowing eyes looking out at you from the night.

KandeeGameOne
10-26-15, 03:05 PM
I know this thread is about the update but I wasn't sure where else to post this: When I start my game I see a little 'free gems' sign in the upper right corner for about a second before it disappears. I haven't seen this before and - since it disappears - can't click it either. Does anyone here have the option to watch videos and earn gems? I'm playing on an iPad.

Scangelina
10-26-15, 03:10 PM
I have just decorated my game. Mixed with Halloween and thanksgiving items.

Please please bring back WORLD GAME OVEN!!!
I just started playing last summer, but I'm level 99, What is the World Game Oven?

Scangelina
10-26-15, 03:16 PM
I know this thread is about the update but I wasn't sure where else to post this: When I start my game I see a little 'free gems' sign in the upper right corner for about a second before it disappears. I haven't seen this before and - since it disappears - can't click it either. Does anyone here have the option to watch videos and earn gems? I'm playing on an iPad.

I can watch videos for free gems on my iPhone.The 1st time I saw the free gem icon, it did the same thing & disappeared every time I'd try to get to it. I know that you can only access watch videos for free gems OR watch videos to speed up cooking. You can't do both as I was advised on an e-mail from support. I never used the speed up cooking option & finally one day, the TV w/free gems icon popped up for good. I know it's something Storm8 is working on. Hope it works for you soon😊

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 04:16 PM
I just started playing last summer, but I'm level 99, What is the World Game Oven?

It was with the world game versions back in 2012. There were 2 appliances and some recipes but they permanently removed them

Rosie_573
10-26-15, 04:37 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes ty wow im in love

thank you rosie_573! both are great, but i think i like the ToT house better. very cute.

Happy to assist :) t.o.t house is cute, but I think I prefer haunted one more. Unfortunately, I didn't have as many gems last year as I do now, so when the house was offered I couldn't get it :( Hopefully with this update S8 will bring back some items, but we'll see.

rockyarca
10-26-15, 09:22 PM
Storm 8 have mercy on us please bring back the haunted house

pixiegamer
10-26-15, 10:22 PM
I also want the Trick or Treat House, but S8 should bring back both to satisfy everybody ;)

Also hoping for the Baking Wizard to be released separately (2nd place prize from the Fairy Tale Box), but as it's not specifically a Halloween item I'm not too hopeful for that one :p

Bakerling
10-26-15, 11:12 PM
Storm 8 have mercy on us please bring back the haunted house

Yes please I like to get haunted house too.

Bakerling
10-26-15, 11:13 PM

I like to see old Halloween items for sale.

Bakerling
10-26-15, 11:18 PM
yes!!!!! can someone post a pic of the TRICK OR TREAT house plz ty

I like to see haunted house and this to be on sales please.

Bakerling
10-26-15, 11:22 PM
It was with the world game versions back in 2012. There were 2 appliances and some recipes but they permanently removed them

Do you think world game oven will be re-released back again? I really like to have that machine that I missed out to build.

tindj
10-27-15, 12:01 AM
Please bring back old Halloween items... 😔

becka0716
10-27-15, 12:21 AM
If you have to spend gems and your an ANDROID PLAYER don't get your hopes up to much because IOS players gt 70 GEMS a week for wa ching commercials and us ANDROID PLAYERS Get NOTHING THIS NEEDS ADDRESSED BEFORE ANYTHING IN MY OPINION WE ALL SHOULD GET THE SAME PRIVILEGES BUT INSTEAD ANDROID PLAYERS GET PUNISHED 😤😣😟 NOT ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS THANKS

twospoons
10-27-15, 02:07 AM
I'm with you on equal opportunities in the game, becka0716, but I think all players should have the same shot, or at least an equivalent shot, at free gems, free ice cream trucks, gem sales, special content packages, the whole kit and caboodle. That means both android and ios--not all of whom have the chance to earn 70 gems/week as you assert.

But that's off-topic anyway.

ojapple96
10-27-15, 04:54 AM
What's everyone's guess as to whether or not we will get a preview tonight or not? Seems the only previews we have consistently received are when there are goals, so since this week is not a goal perhaps I'm betting there won't be a preview teaser.

BUT I'm still hoping for old Halloween (2011, 2012, 2013) content and the world games oven would be cool I've always wanted to bake a podium cakde!

geordieprogman
10-27-15, 06:11 AM
Y
What's everyone's guess as to whether or not we will get a preview tonight or not? Seems the only previews we have consistently received are when there are goals, so since this week is not a goal perhaps I'm betting there won't be a preview teaser.

BUT I'm still hoping for old Halloween (2011, 2012, 2013) content and the world games oven would be cool I've always wanted to bake a podium cakde!

You get the bronze, silver and gold cookies on the world games oven. The podium cake is on the regular oven. I'm not sure if it was expired or not though. I know I have it on mine.

steelersbabyyy
10-27-15, 06:56 AM
If you have to spend gems and your an ANDROID PLAYER don't get your hopes up to much because IOS players gt 70 GEMS a week for wa ching commercials and us ANDROID PLAYERS Get NOTHING THIS NEEDS ADDRESSED BEFORE ANYTHING IN MY OPINION WE ALL SHOULD GET THE SAME PRIVILEGES BUT INSTEAD ANDROID PLAYERS GET PUNISHED ������ NOT ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS THANKS

I'm on IOS and i dont get any free gems for watching commercials. :( I wish they'd just give it to everyone

kristin5399
10-27-15, 09:40 AM
Old Halloween items please!!Haunted house!!

vnswift
10-27-15, 11:38 AM
If you have to spend gems and your an ANDROID PLAYER don't get your hopes up to much because IOS players gt 70 GEMS a week for wa ching commercials and us ANDROID PLAYERS Get NOTHING THIS NEEDS ADDRESSED BEFORE ANYTHING IN MY OPINION WE ALL SHOULD GET THE SAME PRIVILEGES BUT INSTEAD ANDROID PLAYERS GET PUNISHED  NOT ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS THANKS

I had to pay 40 gems to get the truck and I never get gems for watching videos on none of my devices that I had. I played on my iPhone 5c, then 6 and now I have the 6s. I have never gotten anything other than what android players have had. I did get the truck in restaurant story but I only play that once a month. I wish I could get free gems for watching videos ;(

larissa2k
10-27-15, 12:17 PM
If you have to spend gems and your an ANDROID PLAYER don't get your hopes up to much because IOS players gt 70 GEMS a week for wa ching commercials and us ANDROID PLAYERS Get NOTHING THIS NEEDS ADDRESSED BEFORE ANYTHING IN MY OPINION WE ALL SHOULD GET THE SAME PRIVILEGES BUT INSTEAD ANDROID PLAYERS GET PUNISHED 😤😣😟 NOT ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS THANKS

Unless something changed you get 3 a day only for 7 days a week that's 21 a week.

I'm hoping for 2011 2012 Halloween items.
Mummy family,monster kitchen,monster mash. Old boxes at least.

deekathleen
10-27-15, 02:08 PM
I have a feeling we will not get a preview today as the blog is just showing how some angry birds creator guy visited them.
Like anyone cares.
Unless of course he shared with them that you should care and pay attention to what your customers are saying.

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:10 PM
I'm on IOS and i dont get any free gems for watching commercials. :( I wish they'd just give it to everyone

I agree. I don't have the watching commercials videos too. I am on iOS. Just feeling unfair in some way.

I love to see old halloween items for sale.

DragonWished
10-27-15, 02:13 PM
I neeeeed the haunted clock tower!

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:13 PM
I have a feeling we will not get a preview today as the blog is just showing how some angry birds creator guy visited them.
Like anyone cares.
Unless of course he shared with them that you should care and pay attention to what your customers are saying.

Yep, not surprising if there isn't a preview today since last week we also don't have the preview.

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:15 PM

How is the haunted clock tower look like??

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-27-15, 02:16 PM
Same as I said last week, limited edition Halloween items like they did for autumn/fall! With a gem sale!

NO MORE CRATES

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:20 PM
Finally there is preview today

LalaSmooth
10-27-15, 02:21 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/jasella123/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10-27%2021.12.34_zpscoiktrk9.png (http://s780.photobucket.com/user/jasella123/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10-27%2021.12.34_zpscoiktrk9.png.html)

LalaSmooth
10-27-15, 02:23 PM
Can see a new version for android users :)

LalaSmooth
10-27-15, 02:24 PM
I only like the dancers and candle things and I hope they aren't for the gems..... Especially the appliance!

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:27 PM
Can see a new version for android users :)

That right. For both andriod and iOS users.

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:29 PM
I only like the dancers and candle things and I hope they aren't for the gems..... Especially the appliance!

I don't think the appliance are for gems. Last week crate already make some players spent plenty of gems. Not this round man.

LalaSmooth
10-27-15, 02:29 PM
People still not happy with the update? It's better than a crate :)

LalaSmooth
10-27-15, 02:32 PM
I don't think the appliance are for gems. Last week crate already make some players spent plenty of gems. Not this round man.

I didn't spend any gems on the crate as I only have 55 gems and I'm seeing what there is for BF sales and Christmas. I think the dancers will be for about like 25+ gems and the candles for like coins as it's small and I can feel it will be a new version for Android users :)

KandeeGameOne
10-27-15, 02:32 PM
S8 what are you doing? Are you aware how much money you could make off of all of us who are desperate for the old items?
Please listen to us :(

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:33 PM
Lol ghostly dancers what a bullsht again All garbage i dont buy gems again for this poor stuff

I only like the spider windows and the new appliance. The rest is so so common not worth to purchase for coins or gems

deekathleen
10-27-15, 02:34 PM
Thank you lala for posting the pic of the update:)

Bakerling
10-27-15, 02:34 PM
S8 what are you doing? Are you aware how much money you could make off of all of us who are desperate for the old items?
Please listen to us :(

They don't listen to us. I wish for a sales in old Halloween items but it doesn't appear for this Halloween. Such a disappointment.

mergirl96
10-27-15, 02:36 PM
Once again very child friendly. I guess it works well for those who don't favor Halloween or seriously spooky things. I'll admit that it's better than the disgrace they put out in Fashion today. The chairs are more my cup of tea but the tables look more like counters and don't seem to match the theme. I feel like it's going to be gem heavy.

mergirl96
10-27-15, 02:39 PM
I just noticed the guy in the purple shirt with a halo. Is he supposed to be an angel who lost his wings, or a confused ghost? :confused:

deekathleen
10-27-15, 02:39 PM
Okay this update is horrible and only the pumpkins look Halloween.
It looks like they took stuff that didn't make it into other updates,threw in some pumpkins and are calling it Halloween.

What is up with the guy with the arrow in his head???

Both these updates scream, we don't care what you want, here is some **** we drew in ten minutes now give us lots of real money for it.

roxystaufenberg
10-27-15, 02:46 PM
Does s8 reading this topics i dont think so lol they dont care about it i guess ???

READ THIS S8 [] TAKE NEW DESIGNERS URGENTLY !!!

Totally agree! I really miss 2012/2013 designs :(

twospoons
10-27-15, 02:54 PM

The one from RS? that thing is awesome.

true, but raise your standards! occasionally S8 will meet them.

S8 what are you doing? Are you aware how much money you could make off of all of us who are desperate for the old items? Please listen to us :(

I wouldn't give up yet, they don't put re-released items in previews. There may still be some!

I just noticed the guy in the purple shirt with a halo. Is he supposed to be an angel who lost his wings, or a confused ghost? :confused:

Okay this update is horrible and only the pumpkins look Halloween.
It looks like they took stuff that didn't make it into other updates,threw in some pumpkins and are calling it Halloween.

What is up with the guy with the arrow in his head???

Both these updates scream, we don't care what you want, here is some **** we drew in ten minutes now give us lots of real money for it.

agreed, and agreed. before (3 weeks ago) it was some prince & princess at table, now it's colonial guy & girl at table? way to be creative. and as for the rest of them:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c83f42e3b2feaf58f59956da20ed93ae/tumblr_inline_nwwd7fQN6n1qm7yoc_540.png

i honestly think they all just showed up to a halloween party that was offering everyone a headpiece to wear. because their clothes are mostly just clothes and not at all related to their horns/halo/hat/arrow. and yet the girls' dresses are a bit tattered. why?

i do like the ghosty food, and the windows and the chairs (RS goal chairs with white instead of black?) and the tables, although those aren't halloweeny.

DragonWished
10-27-15, 02:57 PM
There's that.

Looks okay. I'll probably get coin items.

I agree the dancers appear very childish. Not sure why S8 has moved away from ghosts and goblins and has covered everything with spiders.

aiyoosha
10-27-15, 02:59 PM
all i have to say is its a good thing i dont decorate for halloween.

LightAndLove83
10-27-15, 03:25 PM

How about both? LOL! I'd like to have either, for sure, and any old content that might be spooky! This next update isn't creepy enough for me!

deekathleen
10-27-15, 03:26 PM
Maybe it's the small preview but those tables look more spring, than fall.

Rosie_573
10-27-15, 03:36 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/np5fk7.png
Ghostly diners look an awful lot like the candy couple :/ only thing worth it would be the new appliance and maybe chairs. Other than that...eh

geordieprogman
10-27-15, 03:59 PM
Well I like the Windows. Plus of course the oven. Not too keen on the rest. There's just nothing now that has the wow factor. There's some quite nice things but nothing special at all.

The last couple at a table was 56 gems. I wonder how much this couple will be?

StarliteNite
10-27-15, 04:21 PM
Please re-release past favorite Halloween decorations on Restaurant & Bakery like you did for past Fall favorites!!!

steelersbabyyy
10-27-15, 04:29 PM
whats up with the people dancing in the costumes? don't we already have something like that? this update is just like last weeks update. ughh i wanted scary halloween stuff S8! hopefully they bring back old halloween stuff. i'll buy the windows and the oven if its not for gems

slayer7000
10-27-15, 05:10 PM
Hmmmm. I'm guessing it will be about 194 gems. And the tables will be 56 gems each. Haha
Well I like the Windows. Plus of course the oven. Not too keen on the rest. There's just nothing now that has the wow factor. There's some quite nice things but nothing special at all.

deekathleen
10-27-15, 05:11 PM
Hmmmm. I'm guessing it will be about 194 gems. And the tables will be 56 gems each. Haha

Lol :D

aiyoosha
10-27-15, 05:41 PM

looool.

and whats up with s8s fascination with colonial time dress and dancing? every update we get its this kind of clothes and some kind of boogying down:rolleyes:

bunnipowerz
10-27-15, 05:47 PM
Hi all! Did the update happen for android yet?? I didn't get it yet.

twospoons
10-27-15, 05:50 PM
no, they release previews on tuesday afternoons (well, except when they don't). the actual updates come on wednesdays, i think it's noonish in california time, where S8 is located. could be wrong, never really paid attention to the exact time.

bunnipowerz
10-27-15, 05:52 PM
OK thanks for the response!

Side note: did anyone else notice that they took the 9 gems for 1.99 away? Its now 24 for 4.99. -__- I was JUST about to get the 9 gems lol. >_<

aiyoosha
10-27-15, 05:58 PM
no, they release previews on tuesday afternoons (well, except when they don't). the actual updates come on wednesdays, i think it's noonish in california time, where S8 is located. could be wrong, never really paid attention to the exact time.

like around 11 rs around 10:30 cali time, if theyre not late that is

ashrb
10-27-15, 06:07 PM
1.Why is this company obsessed with Halloween dance decor? Halloween is meant to be spooky.

2. Our goal prize was literally the same thing as the "ghostly dancers" in this update. Stop recycling the same design ideas!

3. Why is all of the new content super childish? Did they forget that a significant amount of adults play this game? These updates can't even hold a candle to the previous Halloween updates. At least those updates were creative and spooky! In fact, majority of the updates we've had this year seem to be lacking big time.

4. The colonial couple looks exactly like the prince and princess couple that we received a few weeks back. So once again, another recycled idea.

I'm really feeling the creativity, S8.

rocketsmama
10-27-15, 06:10 PM
I like the recipes, pumpkin candle holder things, and the windows....other than that Blah. I don't understand the same characters in the same colonial dress code? Soooo disappointed!!! I'm still hoping maybe we will have a LTO of older content. Otherwise not wasting my gems!

rocketsmama
10-27-15, 06:12 PM
1.Why is this company obsessed with Halloween dance decor? Halloween is meant to be spooky.

2. Our goal prize was literally the same thing as the "ghostly dancers" in this update. Stop recycling the same design ideas!

3. Why is all of the new content super childish? Did they forget that a significant amount of adults play this game? These updates can't even hold a candle to the previous Halloween updates. At least those updates were creative and spooky! In fact, majority of the updates we've had this year seem to be lacking big time.

4. The colonial couple looks exactly like the prince and princess couple that we received a few weeks back. So once again, another recycled idea.

I'm really feeling the creativity, S8.

They OVBIOUSLY don't want our money that bad!!!

pieandcream
10-27-15, 06:20 PM
storm8 recycles too much already used material......wouldnt spend gems on any of this......and how much everything is cutesy? most players aren't 10 year old.

luluka7
10-27-15, 08:22 PM
it is time to bring out the GHOULIES to SPOOK up the bakeries for HALLOWEEN, S8. latest Halloween updates were pretty childish. what happened to the good ole HALLOWEEN spirit.. creativity is in lack. thumbs up to the brains behind Halloween 2011, 2012, 2013 displays! we need them back before Halloween 2015 is here and gone. many neighbors and myself are waiting to 'cast a real Halloween spell' on our bakeries...

sls0991
10-27-15, 09:30 PM
I've been so disappointed with this game for such a long time.. I really love Halloween and they absolutely blew it. I might have to stop playing for a while.. it's just too boring and the content is continuously a letdown.

poopiepants79
10-27-15, 09:37 PM
If there's a update to the game tomorrow, is Android going to be notified? Or stuck in the dark again? Team Lava never had a publish with notifications..Why does storm 8

poopiepants79
10-27-15, 09:38 PM
I never have seen them for that amount. Guess I never get the sale prices. Ugh

Rynetory2
10-27-15, 11:27 PM
Not impress with this update, it's ok only at best. Too many couples, too many rehashing of previous designs. Not sure why couple theme is so popular or related to non Valentine holidays. You can do way better S8 if you put more effort to it.

geordieprogman
10-27-15, 11:57 PM
All the recipes are ghosts. Why couldn't they make a ghost theme instead of cute couples and dancing, again! Hopefully they will have a sale on the older items either later today or Friday.

darklightningbolt
10-28-15, 03:27 AM
i second the trick or treat house!!!!

Yes please!!!!, I second that too and all 2011 and 2013 halloween items!!!

Bakerling
10-28-15, 03:53 AM

Yes. I notice that. It look weird lol.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 04:05 AM
There's that.

Looks okay. I'll probably get coin items.

I agree the dancers appear very childish. Not sure why S8 has moved away from ghosts and goblins and has covered everything with spiders.

Yes. I agree. A bit childish. I am only interested in the appliance and the recipes.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 04:16 AM

Me too. I only interested in the appliance and the windows. The rest I am not keen.

ljssam
10-28-15, 04:33 AM
I've been so disappointed with this game for such a long time.. I really love Halloween and they absolutely blew it. I might have to stop playing for a while.. it's just too boring and the content is continuously a letdown.

I stopped playing their games, it's what "they" like now. Who cares about the players, it's a waste of time posting your suggestions on the forums. They think they are big shots now. Game was great when teamlava was here, but went downhill now, I'm playing a non storm8 game, and its better

rockyarca
10-28-15, 04:43 AM
Haunted house please

Bakerling
10-28-15, 04:54 AM
Why are the decoration look so similar? How about the price of the decor?

25465 this is the Candy Couple on 7 October 2015 update.

25466 this is the Ghostly Dinners decor on 28 October 2015 update.

Enjoy. Happy baking.

Lenkapon
10-28-15, 05:00 AM
As there will be new recipes I'll be happy :)

youki388
10-28-15, 09:18 AM
Does anyone know when this update will occur? Am guessing 31st Oct right? Not going to bother with the naff tables/dancers or silly dining couple. But defo getting the oven.

deekathleen
10-28-15, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know when this update will occur? Am guessing 31st Oct right? Not going to bother with the naff tables/dancers or silly dining couple. But defo getting the oven.

It should be today within the next couple hours.

pieandcream
10-28-15, 09:31 AM

hope the oven isnt for gems :p

Mair74
10-28-15, 09:54 AM
I hope the new update doesn't have any new ovens ! I'd like no more new ovens in between goals ! It's getting to much and I can't sell out of anything !

Bakerling
10-28-15, 10:31 AM

It will occur in 30 minutes time. Enjoy.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 10:32 AM
Glad to know there are 3 new recipes coming very soon. :)

geordieprogman
10-28-15, 10:41 AM
I hope the new update doesn't have any new ovens ! I'd like no more new ovens in between goals ! It's getting to much and I can't sell out of anything !

You don't have to buy or build any yet. Just buy them when you're ready for new ovens. There's lots of us though that welcome new ovens as we're getting close to mastering all ovens. Or in the case of some (Bakerling *winks*) have mastered all recipes in all ovens.

bubaxx
10-28-15, 10:41 AM
No LTO's hahahaha is this a joke???

Bakerling
10-28-15, 10:52 AM

Sad :( there isn't any old items sales either.

ojapple96
10-28-15, 10:53 AM

We won't know and I won't give up hope that there will be Halloween LTO's until Friday rolls around. They could come with the update today (any minute now) or as has occurred often with a Friday release.

bunnipowerz
10-28-15, 11:07 AM
Wow....I'm not too impressed with this update. The windows are nice but I don't see myself paying 9k for them. :/

New oven though!!! :D

Bakerling
10-28-15, 11:15 AM
Headstone Oven

25475 parts needed to build Headstone Oven

25476 Recipes in the Headstone Oven.

Enjoy. happy baking

PM14X
10-28-15, 11:19 AM
Great update! I love the recipes in the new oven very cute !
Also decorations for coins are always welcome in my bakery =D
So glad I didn't spend gems in the candy couple table the design is very similar to this new one .

deekathleen
10-28-15, 11:29 AM
I wish the couple had been in more Halloween type costumes, witch or ghost or skeleton or something other than colonial.

steelersbabyyy
10-28-15, 11:46 AM
since there are no LTOs today i'm still praying we get some LTOs on friday! please please please S8!

zzzzcafe
10-28-15, 11:49 AM
We want scary stuff! There I said it(^_^)

LalaSmooth
10-28-15, 11:50 AM
I wish they stopped with the low hour recipes........

twospoons
10-28-15, 11:51 AM
i honestly can't believe they wouldn't give us a halloween sale at all, so i'm still holding out hope for friday.

glad to hear the spider windows are for coins! the rest of the decor i mostly didn't care for, so whatever.

oh i just got this: all these people are dead. it really is a ghostly update, it's just that arrowhead guy is the only one who died of visible injury. haloed guy apparently was a really good person. and colonial couple aren't in costume, that's what they were wearing when they died in the 1700s. S8 should have made them more see-through.

rocketsmama
10-28-15, 12:00 PM
Well......I'm hoping for a LTO sale Friday. Sooooo dissapointed this year!! Can't wait till Christmas! I'm expecting to be disappointed there too.

aiyoosha
10-28-15, 12:01 PM
i honestly can't believe they wouldn't give us a halloween sale at all, so i'm still holding out hope for friday.

glad to hear the spider windows are for coins! the rest of the decor i mostly didn't care for, so whatever.

oh i just got this: all these people are dead. it really is a ghostly update, it's just that arrowhead guy is the only one who died of visible injury. haloed guy apparently was a really good person. and colonial couple aren't in costume, that's what they were wearing when they died in the 1700s. S8 should have made them more see-through.

loooooooooool any back storys on how they died?

sleepygs
10-28-15, 12:02 PM
Am I the only one who can't get the table and chair thing? They don't even remotely look like they belong together. The table is from the garden and, I guess if I stretch my imagination enough, maybe the chairs come from an old Victorian house, but they don't work together! At least most of it is for coins so everyone can get something.

Maybe all this graphic design was outsourced to a country with only a vague idea of what Halloween is? LOL

pixiegamer
10-28-15, 12:07 PM

Same. And I really wish they would use different descriptors for the items they released this week. What's so "ghostly" about the Ghostly Diners or the Ghostly Dancers? They could have just as easily been called anything else and it wouldn't have mattered. The only ghostly things we did get were the recipes on the oven, and ironically, that appliance is called the Headstone Oven. Wut.

If we're getting ghosties, the least S8 could do is give them a ghostly pallor, like the ladies from the Haunted Ball last year (pic below). At least that way, we could put them together and really create a historical-ghostie-party atmosphere.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/9b1096335bc7b2a6cfc89dbc71248d30/tumblr_inline_ne6h63ZotF1qm7yoc.png
The Haunted Ball from one of the updates last year

Sigh... the one thing I did want from today's update (the pumpkins) costs gems. :( I don't think I'll be buying anything today.

pixiegamer
10-28-15, 12:09 PM

Just saw this after posting. I guess it makes sense this way, but the art style really makes it look like they're alive and kicking (and not spooky enough for Halloween IMO). Still wish S8 had made them ultra-pale and floaty (gonna respectfully disagree with you about the see-through).

twospoons
10-28-15, 12:14 PM
loooooooooool any back storys on how they died?

colonial gentleman: ****ed by his date's husband in a duel over their infidelity
colonial lady: offed herself after her lover's death, unable to face life with the man who ****ed him

blue hat lady: an early suffragist, she was campaigning for women's equality when a group of anti-women's rights ruffians stole her pamphlets and forced her to run away (that's when her skirt ripped, it used to be long). she tripped and fell and broke her neck.

those are my theories. i can't believe i didn't actually read the text of the teaser, i might have not been so oblivious then.

Still wish S8 had made them ultra-pale and floaty (gonna respectfully disagree with you about the see-through).

that's okay, yours makes more sense anyway. no legs on the table & chairs for the couple would have been helpful.

aiyoosha
10-28-15, 12:19 PM
colonial gentleman: ****ed by his date's husband in a duel over their infidelity
colonial lady: offed herself after her lover's death, unable to face life with the man who ****ed him

blue hat lady: an early suffragist, she was campaigning for women's equality when a group of anti-women's rights ruffians stole her pamphlets and forced her to run away (that's when her skirt ripped, it used to be long). she tripped and fell and broke her neck.

those are my theories. i can't believe i didn't actually read the text of the teaser, i might have not been so oblivious then.

LOOOOL this is great! you made me like this update rofl

id like to see a documentary about the first couple XDDD

sls0991
10-28-15, 12:25 PM
Twospoons you are too hilarious! I logged in just to say that LOL. As for the update, I'm disappointed as usual.. Ugh

deekathleen
10-28-15, 12:27 PM
I will use the colonial couple with the colonial bread stand and dancers. It looks like something that got cut from that update.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 12:41 PM
Great update! I love the recipes in the new oven very cute !
Also decorations for coins are always welcome in my bakery =D
So glad I didn't spend gems in the candy couple table the design is very similar to this new one .

Yes me too. I find the recipes very cute. I also bought the decor for coins not gems.

youki388
10-28-15, 12:46 PM
Totally agree with zzzzcafe and rocketsmama... I was hoping for/wanted something scary and am so so disappointed. But hey!... u never know, maybe S8 will surprise us all with some LTO on Fri (but am pretty sceptical lol :rolleyes: ). All I want is the haunted hse/TOT hse and I will be happy... very, very happy in fact, indeedy do :D :)

Thanks deekathleen and bakerling - the update finally arrived. I actually paid stupid money for 3 windows lol. But am grateful that they weren't gems priced ;) :p

Piesandcream - I got the oven and am so glad it wasn't for gems... else I wouldn't have got it!!!

68rosario
10-28-15, 01:01 PM
Getting tired of the OVEN ELAMENT as the part for goals!!!
Why can't we use springs, screws gears sheets ? When will we have basic parts to use as goal parts? !!!!

LadyEna
10-28-15, 01:37 PM
Actually an oven element would be considered a regular part.
But sooo definitely know where you're coming from.

I get the table and chair thing. Above ground graves, like you'd see in New Orleans, etc..
Just think that they could be a bit more weathered and perhaps benches
instead of chairs! Though I love the chairs!

Would be nice to see black windows with a night sky.

DragonWished
10-28-15, 02:04 PM
<snip>

Yes, this.

sgoetzinger99
10-28-15, 02:16 PM
Boy with the arrow is William Tell's son. Dad was trying to shoot an apple off his head and missed.

PostreDulce12
10-28-15, 02:50 PM
Thank you for pointing out how there is very little diversity in the game pixie gamer!

It always upsets me when displays almost always feature only beige characters. I don't bother to make space for the goal rewards or to buy those biege-only displays for my bakery. Natasha Sweet was a cute and none-beige character from a couple of years ago. She should be brought back. I keep her in a prominent spot in my bakery.

The bots on Kindle/Android where updated and are now more diverse, S8 should follow through with that change and release more diverse people in ALL displays!

youki388
10-28-15, 04:05 PM
Sgoetzinger99 - u really made me chuckle at your comment... thanks I needed a good laugh! :D

Boy with the arrow is William Tell's son. Dad was trying to shoot an apple off his head and missed.

AnnibelBakery
10-28-15, 04:13 PM
Headstone Oven

25475 parts needed to build Headstone Oven

Enjoy. happy baking

Time to start collecting OVEN ELEMENTS...yet again! :(

bunnipowerz
10-28-15, 05:45 PM
Thank you for pointing out how there is very little diversity in the game pixie gamer!

It always upsets me when displays almost always feature only beige characters. I don't bother to make space for the goal rewards or to buy those biege-only displays for my bakery. Natasha Sweet was a cute and none-beige character from a couple of years ago. She should be brought back. I keep her in a prominent spot in my bakery.

The bots on Kindle/Android where updated and are now more diverse, S8 should follow through with that change and release more diverse people in ALL displays!

I completely agree with you both. Hopefully it's something they will at least consider in future updates. :)

mytsa
10-28-15, 06:03 PM
It looks like there's a carton box underneath the table.

mergirl96
10-28-15, 06:12 PM

I can think of so many good displays that can be made from this idea, but storm8 seems to like keeping things G rated. They'd probably think your theory is too mature and PG 13 ;)

LadyZhenJi
10-28-15, 07:05 PM
Time to start collecting OVEN ELEMENTS...yet again! :(

That's all I gift these days...

deekathleen
10-28-15, 07:32 PM

Me too, I have no idea what else to gift when there aren't goals or a new oven lol

BlueBear06
10-28-15, 07:37 PM
I didn't know there was any houses! I am a new player.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 11:45 PM
Getting tired of the OVEN ELAMENT as the part for goals!!!
Why can't we use springs, screws gears sheets ? When will we have basic parts to use as goal parts? !!!!

Seem that the oven element is the main part for building machine now. So start collect oven element for future use. :)

Bakerling
10-28-15, 11:51 PM
It looks like there's a carton box underneath the table.

Exactly look like a white carton with some leaves on it lol.

25489 nothing so special about it.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 11:54 PM

Me too. I gift all my neighbours this daily. So now all my neighbours including me are ready to build the machine as we have plenty of oven element now.

geordieprogman
10-29-15, 01:03 AM
Me too. I gift all my neighbours this daily. So now all my neighbours including me are ready to build the machine as we have plenty of oven element now.

Exactly! I had over 200 oven elements before I started building any of the new ovens so I love it when it's oven elements again.

pieandcream
10-29-15, 03:09 AM
well this sucks!!

there was nothing spooky in the update.....except for the windows. everything else could have just as well been released any other time besides Halloween, simply add a different name and voila, non halloween item.
I am very disappointed with S8. the last few months have contained too many crates and too much recycled material. with a few exceptions (i.e the chinese moon festival stuff was lovely) the last few (several?) months have been underwhelming. and now to top it off they failed Halloween badly! even if we should get some nice Halloween items next week.....it'll be too late and next years stuff.........

rocketsmama
10-29-15, 04:38 AM
If my house looked liked the stuff we got this year (colonial happy dancing people) People would be lining up around the block to see it!!! It would be the best decked out house around! Gag me.....

Rynetory2
10-29-15, 06:11 AM
Exactly! I had over 200 oven elements before I started building any of the new ovens so I love it when it's oven elements again.

The oven element is already part of my basic parts. Keeping a good stock of it helped me to build my ovens faster. Me too, love it when its oven elements again. :)

LalaSmooth
10-29-15, 06:28 AM
Imagine if they release the old Halloween items when they release Christmas decorations LOLOLOLOL

Rynetory2
10-29-15, 06:41 AM
Imagine if they release the old Halloween items when they release Christmas decorations LOLOLOLOL

Thats a funny thought lol. I guess better late than never. :p

twospoons
10-29-15, 03:55 PM
i feel like last year was the first time they started doing non-black friday sales of old content. i may just be misremembering, but i thought in 2013 i was annoyed to see re-released halloween content in the black friday sale, a month too late to be useful to me at the time.

but since they seem to be doing them regularly now (huzzah!) i can't imagine they'd skip halloween! so many players love it! anyway, holding out hope until tomorrow.

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 02:52 AM
I got no weekly goal :( did anyone else?

sleepygs
10-30-15, 03:35 AM
There is no weekly goal as the previous one is still going on. This week's release was just decor and a stand alone style oven of ghost themed items. (Thankfully for coins!)

I got no weekly goal :( did anyone else?

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 03:41 AM
There is no weekly goal as the previous one is still going on. This week's release was just decor and a stand alone style oven of ghost themed items. (Thankfully for coins!)

I didn't mean the update. I meant the weekly game goal which arrives every Friday and get 6 gems for installing :)

ievuxia
10-30-15, 03:58 AM
I didn't mean the update. I meant the weekly game goal which arrives every Friday and get 6 gems for installing :)

I got the Fantasy Forest Story goal.

geordieprogman
10-30-15, 04:28 AM
No Friday goal on iOS or android this week. I've just finished the frozen mania goal on both of my bakeries as well. I was hoping for another one that we could play through the levels to earn more gems. I really enjoyed the last one.

rocketsmama
10-30-15, 04:49 AM
It's Friday! Here's to hoping they will give us some LTOs!!!

bunnipowerz
10-30-15, 06:02 AM
No Friday goal on iOS or android this week. I've just finished the frozen mania goal on both of my bakeries as well. I was hoping for another one that we could play through the levels to earn more gems. I really enjoyed the last one.

A new goal for Fantasy Forest Story came out yesterday and I'm on android. Maybe you'll get yours today hopefully. :)

geordieprogman
10-30-15, 07:22 AM
A new goal for Fantasy Forest Story came out yesterday and I'm on android. Maybe you'll get yours today hopefully. :)

Thank you. The reason I didn't get it is because I've already had the goal to download the game and I've completed all the required levels. It's quite a good game though. Can't remember now why I didn't continue with it. Hope you enjoy it.

deekathleen
10-30-15, 07:25 AM
Great, I get a ,your device isn't compatible with this version. That now means two weeks of annoying pop ups for a game I can't even download just to get rid of the pop up even.

ievuxia
10-30-15, 08:03 AM
Great, I get a ,your device isn't compatible with this version. That now means two weeks of annoying pop ups for a game I can't even download just to get rid of the pop up even.

Just try and download the game from elsewhere (for example, amazon). Google play store said that frozen frenzy mania wasn't compatible with my device, but I went to another store, downloaded the game and I got all of my gems that I earned. Hope this helps :)

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:26 AM
I never received this goal to install Fantasy Forest Story... I got 'reach level 12 in dragon story' instead BOOOOOO!

babyxdoll1
10-30-15, 08:33 AM
not all players will get goal pop ups every week. games are set randomly to players and devices. don't worry if you haven't received a goal. I didn't either. no point in installing games and uninstalling gems for stupid 6 gems

babyxdoll1
10-30-15, 08:34 AM
I never received this goal to install Fantasy Forest Story... I got 'reach level 12 in dragon story' instead BOOOOOO!

do people even bother and play that game?

deekathleen
10-30-15, 08:38 AM
Yeah it is not worth the hassle to go to Amazon and install a game just to uninstall it. I just want the annoying pop ups to stop. It is not even a one a day pop up, it is a every fifteen minute pop up.

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:44 AM
I just got a pop up to reach level 10 in Forest Forest Story but it says level 1 and has a tutorial... WHERE ARE MY 6 GEMS? Why do I only get 3 gems to reach level 10?!?!?! ��

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 08:48 AM
i didnt get no goal today. it only tells me to reach level 61 in that dumb baby puppy game ugh. i want more gems s8 common!!!

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:48 AM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/jasella123/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-30-15-44-57_zpsfvwhbtqy.png (http://s780.photobucket.com/user/jasella123/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-30-15-44-57_zpsfvwhbtqy.png.html)

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 08:49 AM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/jasella123/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-30-15-44-57_zpsfvwhbtqy.png (http://s780.photobucket.com/user/jasella123/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-30-15-44-57_zpsfvwhbtqy.png.html)

i didnt even get this one wth!

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:49 AM
Kooky - could you please tell me what happened to my 6 gems for this game? Instead I get Reach level 10 and 3 gems?!?!?

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:52 AM
i didnt even get this one wth!
Did you check your clipboard?

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 08:54 AM
Did you check your clipboard?

yeh i did and the only pop up i got was for that dumb baby game:rolleyes:

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 08:58 AM
yeh i did and the only pop up i got was for that dumb baby game:rolleyes:

This blows :(
You've had no weekly goal & I've been robbed of 6 gems and NO halloween items either!

babyxdoll1
10-30-15, 09:02 AM
there might of been a chance you've installed it before and totally forgotten about it and that's why they never issued you with the 6 gems and only the 3 as stated

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 09:13 AM
there might of been a chance you've installed it before and totally forgotten about it and that's why they never issued you with the 6 gems and only the 3 as stated

But I know I haven't installed it before.. I've emailed them regarding this anyway :)

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 09:20 AM
ACTUALLY I did change devices from iPhone to Galaxy s5 and I might of installed it back on my iPhone which I hadn't had over a year now..
So I might of installed it on that device LOLOLOLOL. Christ I feel like an idiot now

geordieprogman
10-30-15, 09:36 AM
It must be a year or even a bit more when it was first on iOS. So you more than likely have installed it before.

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 09:47 AM
This blows :(
You've had no weekly goal & I've been robbed of 6 gems and NO halloween items either!

:( this sucks man, i wanted 6 gems today :'( and i cant ever n i mean ever get to level 61 on any of these games. i tried dragon story but i could only get to lever 9 n i couldnt take it anymore. the frozen one from last week i barely got to level 52 and im stuck now, i cant get passed it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no gems for me!

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 10:06 AM
:( this sucks man, i wanted 6 gems today :'( and i cant ever n i mean ever get to level 61 on any of these games. i tried dragon story but i could only get to lever 9 n i couldnt take it anymore. the frozen one from last week i barely got to level 52 and im stuck now, i cant get passed it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no gems for me!

I gave up on dragon story ages ago

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 10:23 AM
I gave up on dragon story ages ago

yeh its too hard to pass it without buying some gold or food. forget it

lenasdinner
10-30-15, 10:23 AM
Kooky - could you please tell me what happened to my 6 gems for this game? Instead I get Reach level 10 and 3 gems?!?!?

ok I'm not Kooky,but you instaled this game before, but you dident play it to reach that 10th level,that's why you get only 3 gems if you continue to play and reach all levels that are requierd to play for 3 gems.after that you can stop play and if there is again a new update for new version of the same game some other time (Fantasy story this time) you will get all 6 gems and that's it.
that happend to me once for Farms story I think,just dowloaded and deleted after that dident play.now when it was fue weeks ago update for dowload I've got it only for 3 gems to reach lvl 8 and again 3 gems for lvl 15 and not shure if there was more(don't remeber).so if you want gems you will have to play it.. maybe 18 or 22 levels.don't know dident play that game ,and now i cant dowloaded because Google play say that my device is ni compatabile(what ever that means). and when I wanted to downloaded from Dragon story game ascd me to sign in to google store,dont know will it work even if I sign in.

steelersbabyyy
10-30-15, 10:26 AM

i dont have the game installed either and i never got the 6 gem to download the game, just three gems to get to a certain level.

lauraleighashby
10-30-15, 10:30 AM
do people even bother and play that game?
Yes, and quite avidly if you look at that game's forum.

lenasdinner
10-30-15, 10:31 AM
yeh its too hard to pass it without buying some gold or food. forget it

well just to say..that was my thout first too when I started to play Dragon story IT'S SO EXPENSIVE GAME..and I liked the game to much to leave it.maybe you can't buy every single dragon but you have every week turnaments or spin the weel where you win dragons and tales and comunity games wher you win 3 dragons. you get some gems from neighburs and you play with that.I'm on 95 lvl and dident spend not even a cent not for food not for dragons and have I think 150 dragons and from that number I won I think more than 50 dragons .

twospoons
10-30-15, 10:41 AM
for 6 free gems, i'll always download a game, and i always used to make it through far enough to collect all the available gems. but since we keep getting goals in games i don't play regularly now, so i get the 3-gem to progress goals, it's so much harder. my goals now are to progress in clue:bingo and fantasy forest and download frozen frenzy mania (which keeps disappearing and reappearing in BS & RS). i hate to leave gems on the table, but i think i'm just going to download and quit from now on.

deekathleen
10-30-15, 10:43 AM
So I am guessing if there are no lto within the next 15 minutes or so (2 pm est) that we are not getting any?
Way to keep your customers happy. Blah.

ojapple96
10-30-15, 10:46 AM
So I am guessing if there are no lto within the next 15 minutes or so (2 pm est) that we are not getting any?
Way to keep your customers happy. Blah.

That's what I'm thinking too - by 1PM CST or nothing. I thought last year was last minute with 3 days before Halloween but the day before or none at all would certainly take the prize! Pretty sad state of affairs either way I'd say.

deekathleen
10-30-15, 10:48 AM
That's what I'm thinking too - by 1PM CST or nothing. I thought last year was last minute with 3 days before Halloween but the day before or none at all would certainly take the prize! Pretty sad state of affairs either way I'd say.

Well it must be awesome to have a business that has too much money.
So much money that you would ignore a mass of people waving money around wanting to spend it and you just go eh, no thanks.

I mean it is not like they have to even sit down and spend time drawing the stuff it is already made. Smh.

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 10:54 AM
well just to say..that was my thout first too when I started to play Dragon story IT'S SO EXPENSIVE GAME..and I liked the game to much to leave it.maybe you can't buy every single dragon but you have every week turnaments or spin the weel where you win dragons and tales and comunity games wher you win 3 dragons. you get some gems from neighburs and you play with that.I'm on 95 lvl and dident spend not even a cent not for food not for dragons and have I think 150 dragons and from that number I won I think more than 50 dragons .
wow ur a super high level. how do you make money and neighbors there?? i was spending all my time n money chopping down shrubs and planting those red fruits for the dragons to eat.

for 6 free gems, i'll always download a game, and i always used to make it through far enough to collect all the available gems. but since we keep getting goals in games i don't play regularly now, so i get the 3-gem to progress goals, it's so much harder. my goals now are to progress in clue:bingo and fantasy forest and download frozen frenzy mania (which keeps disappearing and reappearing in BS & RS). i hate to leave gems on the table, but i think i'm just going to download and quit from now on.

i tried that clue beingo i tried to go as high as i could but it was so hard i gave up on level 4 :(

kooky panda
10-30-15, 11:01 AM

FT checked your account:

Sorry to hear that! It looks like you initially installed this game back in February when it was available on iOS. Unfortunately, the initial offer won't be available to you now.

kooky panda
10-30-15, 11:03 AM
Now lets get back on topic of the weekly update. There are other threads for discussing the promotional goals and other games.

Thanks!

bunnipowerz
10-30-15, 11:13 AM
Well it must be awesome to have a business that has too much money.
So much money that you would ignore a mass of people waving money around wanting to spend it and you just go eh, no thanks.

I mean it is not like they have to even sit down and spend time drawing the stuff it is already made. Smh.

So last year they had a sale on Halloween day?

deekathleen
10-30-15, 11:17 AM
Okay, this update this week was pathetic and disappointing.

slayer7000
10-30-15, 04:44 PM
Okay, this update this week was pathetic and disappointing.and no TLO sale :(

minidemon88
10-31-15, 03:13 AM
I still can't accept the fact that there's no Halloween sale this year!

rockyarca
10-31-15, 03:42 AM
Is it final that there will be no halloween sale or maybe tomorrow on the halloween day there will be one

aiyoosha
10-31-15, 08:45 AM
Is it final that there will be no halloween sale or maybe tomorrow on the halloween day there will be one

i doubt that, s8 doesnt work on saturday.

Bakerling
11-01-15, 02:09 AM
Maintenance is in progress now. I can't play any Storm8 games.

Rynetory2
11-01-15, 02:28 AM
Yes me to i cant play at the moment how long does it take that we cannot play the game?

Maintenance till 3:20am pdt.

Rynetory2
11-01-15, 02:38 AM
Thank you whats the reason new update new items?

TL/S8 has this system maintenance periodically. Nope we don't get new updates or new items, it's just for them to restart their servers I guess. All games are down during which.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85944-Scheduled-Maintenance-11-1-15

Bakerling
11-04-15, 03:43 AM
So glad that I have mastered the recipes in Headstone oven just in time. So excited for next oven on 4 November 2015.

25610 Parts needed to build the Headstone Oven.

25611 Recipes inside the Headstone Oven.