PDA

View Full Version : Food I need food ..... I'm not alone there either

pernmagic
10-26-15, 03:23 AM
Like many others I need food , I'm Level 150 , I use all possible ways to collect food but my island mine is at max so no extra there, my magic is on permenent food collection and with so many new dragons to feed and to upgrade existing ones we ALL need an extra facility to be be able to collect more food.
Please TL is there anyway you could find a way to give us an extra quest or farm or something to get over this difficulty or let us long term players know you have something in the pipeline to help us ......
Please......

Xyn25
10-26-15, 04:56 AM
I completely agree! It's pretty hard to evolve my dragons to epic, let alone level 15. Now I'm trying to stock some extra food for future Dragon Tales that require me to get two dragons to epic in a week, so my evolutions are pretty much on hold except for the babies I'm bringing to level 4. A new set of 3 crops would be great, it doesn't really matter if they're expensive since when you're on level 150 you don't have much to do with coins anyway.

pernmagic
10-26-15, 04:59 AM
I completely agree! It's pretty hard to evolve my dragons to epic, let alone level 15. Now I'm trying to stock some extra food for future Dragon Tales that require me to get two dragons to epic in a week, so my evolutions are pretty much on hold except for the babies I'm bringing to level 4. A new set of 3 crops would be great, it doesn't really matter if they're expensive since when you're on level 150 you don't have much to do with coins anyway.
Thanks ..... Very good point you added about the food cost being not important for an extra farm ...... Always have plenty of coins at L 150

hon3ycomb
10-26-15, 05:30 AM
I also agree. Im at lvl 114 and i have 1 lvl 15 dragon, and probably less than 50% of my dragons are Epic.. I dont even quest for food anymore since it doesnt benefit me that much..

DeeDe99
10-26-15, 05:42 AM
I'm only level 90 something and I agree. I am 25,000 apples away from FINALLY getting Nouveau to epic. I have babies screaming out for attention.

I reckon a three hour crop would be great, especially for working people. We need a crop that produces 1,000 apples per farm as a minimum.

It is pretty noticeable the older dragons earned less (generally) and ate less (generally) but the newer ones are hungry, especially from 10 to 15.

It is frustrating not being able to raise a few up. I get that if it were too easy the game wouldn't be a game, but it also needs to be achievable.

ndtrance
10-26-15, 05:59 AM

Yup Dragon Tales severely worsens the food situation on my island. I have dragons that I want to evolve to level 15, but with Dragon Tales you have to keep a minimum amount of food to make the quest doable. More food sources that are high yield would be greatly appreciated.

Xyn25
10-26-15, 06:45 AM
Thanks ..... Very good point you added about the food cost being not important for an extra farm ...... Always have plenty of coins at L 150

In fact, they could do something completely ridiculous such as a 1hr crop that cost 1 million coins and gave us 10000 food and we'd be all over it! LOL

Xyn25
10-26-15, 06:48 AM
Yup Dragon Tales severely worsens the food situation on my island. I have dragons that I want to evolve to level 15, but with Dragon Tales you have to keep a minimum amount of food to make the quest doable. More food sources that are high yield would be greatly appreciated.

From what I've learned since the Dragon Tales became available for Android, you'd have to have about 200k food to do it all. That's a LOT of food!
I'm trying to slowly stock up because trying to grow so much food so fast during the tales is tiresome and sometimes not doable at all.

owa411
10-26-15, 09:55 AM
That's a great idea: 1000 apple crops would be great

chic4stylin
10-26-15, 10:02 AM
We definitely need 3 more farms to bring the total to 10. We already have a crop for $75,000 that yields 800 diamondates & 5hrs...what I'd like to see are crops of 1000 for $150,000 or so & make it 3hrs. Those of us on level 150 need to remember that those on lower levels don't have the build of cash that some of us might, so it needs to still be attainable for all players...so add the crop above, then perhaps add another option for say $350,000 that yields 3000 & make it for 1hr. Bottom line is they are going to have to give us a way to obtain more food or stop releasing so many dragons! I can't even count the number of dragons I have yet to raise to level 10 much less level 15!! There's absolutely NO WAY for the average player to play this game every single hour of the day because the majority of us have lives..families..jobs..etc. I mean come on TL/S8...give us a break! We don't have to have a new 'event' & new a dragon(s) every single week! Make it every 2 weeks & alternate them..release a couple of new dragons, then wait 2 weeks and give us a tourney...2 weeks and a community event, but this every single week thing is ridiculous..plus releasing new dragons at the same time?! It's just too much! Give us time to catch everything up...please!!!!

Xyn25
10-26-15, 11:30 AM
We definitely need 3 more farms to bring the total to 10. We already have a crop for $75,000 that yields 800 diamondates & 5hrs...what I'd like to see are crops of 1000 for $150,000 or so & make it 3hrs. Those of us on level 150 need to remember that those on lower levels don't have the build of cash that some of us might, so it needs to still be attainable for all players...so add the crop above, then perhaps add another option for say $350,000 that yields 3000 & make it for 1hr. Bottom line is they are going to have to give us a way to obtain more food or stop releasing so many dragons! I can't even count the number of dragons I have yet to raise to level 10 much less level 15!! There's absolutely NO WAY for the average player to play this game every single hour of the day because the majority of us have lives..families..jobs..etc. I mean come on TL/S8...give us a break! We don't have to have a new 'event' & new a dragon(s) every single week! Make it every 2 weeks & alternate them..release a couple of new dragons, then wait 2 weeks and give us a tourney...2 weeks and a community event, but this every single week thing is ridiculous..plus releasing new dragons at the same time?! It's just too much! Give us time to catch everything up...please!!!!

Well, personally I like getting tons of new dragons, but I agree it can get a little out of hand.
More farms would be nice too, but they take up a lot of space. I'm thinking another "upgrade" of the farms would be great, especially for high level players. Three new crops with a very high cost and yield to use up all those coins! Back when I was at a lower level even the Upgrapes, Rushrooms and Diamondates were almost impossible to get...

freshfunin2008
10-26-15, 12:05 PM
My dragons are hungry too. They also need more habitats to live in so they can come out of their eggs. TL makes the game way too hard to play properly. Give us better food options and increase the habitat limit once and for all. **** the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clark_Wayne
10-26-15, 01:08 PM
not more farms but bigger crops ! even 1000 crops is not enough ! we need 3000-5000 crops ! 6000 for 6h would be great and at whatever cost !
(1000000 coins for example)

Xyn25
10-26-15, 02:57 PM
My dragons are hungry too. They also need more habitats to live in so they can come out of their eggs. TL makes the game way too hard to play properly. Give us better food options and increase the habitat limit once and for all. **** the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The habitat situation is ok for now in my island but it could get bad in the near future with all the dragons they're releasing. It's awesome that we have so much more space to expand now but the habitat limit should be increased according to that.

freshfunin2008
10-26-15, 03:42 PM
From what I've learned since the Dragon Tales became available for Android, you'd have to have about 200k food to do it all. That's a LOT of food!
I'm trying to slowly stock up because trying to grow so much food so fast during the tales is tiresome and sometimes not doable at all.

TL is good at making things hard to accomplished with out spending / speeding with gold. Many of these events is to get money out of your pocket and into their pockets.

Xyn25
10-26-15, 05:11 PM
TL is good at making things hard to accomplished with out spending / speeding with gold. Many of these events is to get money out of your pocket and into their pockets.

Well, they are a for-profit corporation after all, so it's all designed specifically to make us want to spend money. It takes a lot of patience and some resignation not to spend :P

DeeDe99
10-27-15, 02:23 AM
NO NO NO - more farms just take up more space! LOL We need more productive crops! :)

hon3ycomb
10-27-15, 05:06 AM
NO NO NO - more farms just take up more space! LOL We need more productive crops! :)

I dont mind any tbh, as long as i feed more dragons! x)

Xyn25
10-27-15, 08:43 AM
I dont mind any tbh, as long as i feed more dragons! x)

Yes, our dragons are starving! Anything that helps us feed them will be welcome :P

hiabarara
10-27-15, 09:58 AM
I dont mind any tbh, as long as i feed more dragons! x)You might not care now, but sooner or later you'll need any extra space you can get. There are so many players who don't know what to do with their dragons because they reached the habitat limit and they need to put their dragons in storage and keep their won dragons in there. At the moment I wouldn't have a problem with more farms either, but we'll reach a point where it's preferable to get better crops instead of more farms.

Anaboe
10-27-15, 11:17 AM
I've been lvl 150 for over a year now, maybe 2 years. I have 466 unique dragons, and a few duplicates (for questing and randomly evolving dragons from lvl 3 to lvl 4, then trade them, both for the bombs, as for the gems).

Since long, long time ago, august 2014, I don't hatch the eggs I get from Tournaments, World Events, or Dragon Tales, so I wouldn't run out of space. Even before that, I stopped evolving every dragon from 7, to 10. I only evolved those that are usefull in the arena.

Now, I have the following lvl 15 dragons: Diamond, Infinity, Brazil, Quetzal and Rainbow Sentinel. Amazon and Crusader are lvl 14, Jade (and Maple, but that was a requirement in a Dragon Tales) lvl 13.

I only make 5-hour crops and have 125 dragons in storage.

I still have over 2,000,000 food left, 5 treasure terrasses with 5 lvl 10 gold giving dragons, and have never spent more than 20 euro's on this game.

I don't think that, with carefull choices, there is ever a problem with food, gold or space. Yes, it's a pitty you can't hatch those 125 dragons because you don't have the space and there's a limit on habitats. Yes, it's a pitty you can't evolve all dragons to lvl 15 because you simply can't make enough food. Yes, it's a pitty you can't get everyting for free.

Life's all about choices. I just think the same goes for Dragon Story.

cataclysm666
11-01-15, 01:08 AM
I agree. We need better crops. I'very got $350 million that I can't do jack with. Higher yielding crops and lower times are needed. Or, wait for it... make the amount of food needed more reasonable like it used to be. I know you're all about making money, but you've already lost me on Castle Story. It was fun at first, then it was nothing but unrealistic quests you needed gems for. DS seems to be heading that way. A shame I actually buy gold. But that can always stop. Oh, and get your Android game up to the same as Apple. I'm tired of my gold supporting Apple upgrades.