PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story breaks down

Tootsie148
10-25-15, 04:52 PM
Hi, today afternoon, game ran ok. Since today evening, can not visit neighbors, nor can I post. whenever I tip on visit or write on my/neighbors wall the game restarts. But able to collect tips, prepare and serve dishes, redecorate.
Using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F with Android version 5.1.1
Does anybody else have same problems?

Thanks

twospoons
10-26-15, 06:03 AM
Not the same, but for some reason today I can't log in at all using my tablet's data connection--not just the games, I mean I couldn't even get onto the forum, just got error msgs. Plenty of data, and it's working fine on wifi. Not sure what t-mobile has against storm8. But I'm also on a galaxy!

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 06:21 AM
Have you tried force closing the app and clearing the cache? If all fails then you might need to unistall the game, restart the device and install again.
Sometimes I do get the odd "this game requires Internet connection" but I have unlimited data LOL!

twospoons
10-26-15, 11:00 AM
I force closed, but didn't clear the cache. I was going to jump straight to reinstalling, but I'll try that first. I just couldn't believe I was seeing an error message on the forums too! I mean, how is that possible? It's not like any other web pages weren't loading, and the site worked fine on other connections, so it wasn't down. SO WEIRD.

any luck with your game, tootsie148?