PDA

View Full Version : having a stocked bakery

jetaimebakery
10-25-15, 11:29 AM
Whenever I make dishes that need many hours to bake, the food in my bakery runs out and I have nothing available. So how do I keep that from happening?

mytsa
10-25-15, 06:31 PM
The most convenient way is to block the door (with anything except the cash register) until you have enough food, but, this is not encouraged by S8,
then I will advise you to put less tables and chairs to reduce to selling rate.

Bakerling
10-25-15, 10:26 PM
Whenever I make dishes that need many hours to bake, the food in my bakery runs out and I have nothing available. So how do I keep that from happening?

How many stoves do you have? If let said you have 8 stoves. MY suggestion is Use only 1 or 2 stove for long hours recipes. The rest of the stoves use for cooking short hour recipes (5min, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 or 3 hours). this way your customers will never run out of food. If possible, ask your neighbours for CUPPUCINO at game reset. This way you can have more food as back up when your long hours recipes are still cooking.
Enjoy. happy baking.

itsnewnew
10-26-15, 10:24 AM
I had the same problem when I started playing even though I was constantly cooking during the daytime. My advice to you would be cook food with short cook time but give you a lot of servings, like the Red Velvet Cookies. And cook a lot of those while you're awake and when you go to sleep cook a Flan dish since they take 8-10 hours but each will give you 2,000+ servings.

jetaimebakery
10-26-15, 10:35 AM
I had the same problem when I started playing even though I was constantly cooking during the daytime. My advice to you would be cook food with short cook time but give you a lot of servings, like the Red Velvet Cookies. And cook a lot of those while you're awake and when you go to sleep cook a Flan dish since they take 8-10 hours but each will give you 2,000+ servings.

Thanks I'll do that