PDA

View Full Version : Help Kooky

rocketsmama
10-24-15, 11:14 AM
Could you please figure out what's going on with the ice cream truck. Why did some people receive the goal and others didn't? Why some people have to go farther with a download and others just had to serve coffee and others didn't get any pop up and have to pay 40 gems. I'm confused....could you just clarify. Thanks

seachef2
10-24-15, 10:38 PM
Frozen Frenzy Mania is only compatible with ios devices if your on Android like me it's not available to us.

rocketsmama
10-25-15, 07:18 AM
Im on IOS and never got a pop up to download anything

kooky panda
10-25-15, 11:14 AM
Could you please figure out what's going on with the ice cream truck. Why did some people receive the goal and others didn't? Why some people have to go farther with a download and others just had to serve coffee and others didn't get any pop up and have to pay 40 gems. I'm confused....could you just clarify. Thanks

Promotional goals like this will go out randomly. You may receive them in all, some or none of your games.

deekathleen
10-25-15, 12:13 PM
Promotional goals like this will go out randomly. You may receive them in all, some or none of your games.

Why does ios get it for free and android is expected to pay 40 gems for it? It is not being given to any android users randomly.

LalaSmooth
10-25-15, 01:20 PM
Frozen Frenzy Mania is only compatible with ios devices if your on Android like me it's not available to us.

Not true. I'm in android and I had the frozen frenzy mania goal on Friday. I just hadn't received the goal to serve coffee and get it for free.

steelersbabyyy
10-25-15, 02:31 PM

i'm on android and frozen freny mania was available to me

kooky panda
10-25-15, 03:10 PM
Why does ios get it for free and android is expected to pay 40 gems for it? It is not being given to any android users randomly.
There are different promotional goals for different platforms. Sometimes IOS players will get a promotional goals like this and sometimes Androids will get different goals like getting gems/gold for downloading other games.

Bakerling
10-25-15, 10:37 PM
It is real sucking. The ice cream truck left 2 days to redeem. I was playing frozen Frenzy Mania for my another account and it got problem with the game. I had completed level 49 with 2 stars and was playing level 50 when the game got problem somewhere. I had tried to shut down and restart and still the same. I was back to level 47 again. The game said I didn't complete level 47. what is going on S8? By the time you solve the problem for me, I can never reach level 61 and get the ice cream truck anymore. Not fair!

25410 I am disappointed with this game now.

slayer7000
10-28-15, 05:50 PM
the same is happening for me! I cant get passed the lvl, even though I got 3 star!
It is real sucking. The ice cream truck left 2 days to redeem. I was playing frozen Frenzy Mania for my another account and it got problem with the game. I had completed level 49 with 2 stars and was playing level 50 when the game got problem somewhere. I had tried to shut down and restart and still the same. I was back to level 47 again. The game said I didn't complete level 47. what is going on S8? By the time you solve the problem for me, I can never reach level 61 and get the ice cream truck anymore. Not fair!

25410 I am disappointed with this game now.

Bakerling
10-28-15, 11:31 PM
the same is happening for me! I cant get passed the lvl, even though I got 3 star!

Well. It is too late for me to get the ice cream truck. I missed the free ice cream truck that worth 40 gems. :(