Rarity: Rare
Type: Black, purple, and red
Habitat: Black Sands, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 1740*

Spider Dragons are creepy crawling critters, but they're useful to have! You don't see any Housefly Dragons flying around, do you? And you won't - not so long as you have a Spider Dragon on your Isle. Spider Dragons also weave beautiful silken webs, which are a delight... at least until you get tangled in one.

***Currently on Sale for 300***

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple and yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens,Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 600*

Nobody knows the true origin of the Headless Dragon, but legend has it that one long-ago Halloween, a Caretaker found several strange dragon eggs in his pumpkin patch. The dragons that hatched from the eggs had jack o'lanterns in place of their heads, and ever since, Headless Dragons have been a familiar Halloween-time presence on the Dragon Isles.

lorentw
10-24-15, 04:44 AM
I already have headless, I gave up and bought spider, after about 4 speed up tries. I would have spent the cost three times over at the rate I was going

savage_mel
10-24-15, 08:32 AM
dang it! I want to try for spider but I just got a 40hr breed time! Normally should be exciting but I already have Infinity and so little time left for limited time dragons!

ndtrance
10-24-15, 08:37 AM
So far, 4 or 5 genie and royal fails trying for dear Headless.

zyfazix
10-24-15, 08:54 AM
So far, 4 or 5 genie and royal fails trying for dear Headless.

You can avoid royal and cosmic fails by using them as one of the breeding parents. Cosmic works best because there are no Jester and Crownprince fails ;)

ndtrance
10-24-15, 12:37 PM
You can avoid royal and cosmic fails by using them as one of the breeding parents. Cosmic works best because there are no Jester and Crownprince fails ;)

You're right, I was hoping I'd get lucky and get it with magic and air. I didn't mind the Royal and Cosmic fails since they're 8hrs

It's funny though, I was just looking up royal types. I actually need Jester and Crownprince so I'm thinking about breeding Genie and Royal together. I probably should just focus on Headless lol.

irishbaker3
10-24-15, 04:05 PM
So I tried:
Gold and Magic = Genie
Cosmic and Infinity = Music
Stardust and Diamond = 20hr timer ;) hoping its the headless!!!

Edit: Yay it was Headless Dragon!!!

irishbaker3
10-24-15, 04:09 PM
As for Spider not having any luck...
Illusion and Dapper = Coral
Illusion and Crusader = Lunar Ram
Illusion and Fire = Athletic

stefen35
10-25-15, 01:50 AM
first fail
-11 hours
i have tried for this thousand attempts last two years and still cant got it :( hope i could get this , this year

mimiamelia
10-25-15, 06:28 AM
All I'm getting are genies...I think I'm on my 6th consecutive genie so far...

Good luck everyone!

ndtrance
10-25-15, 07:23 AM

So I ended up taking your advice and bred Saturn and Magic. Got Headless on the second try! Thanks!

Mythdefied
10-25-15, 10:36 PM
Had Headless from when it first came out, but I've wanted Spider since the last couple times I failed to breed it. I wasn't taking any chances this time around on failing again; I bought it.

farmday0123
10-26-15, 07:14 PM
Been breed headless last year n this year still no luck all i got 1 music n tons of genie, n it will expire tomorrow, no witch now no headless :(

bakerystoe
10-27-15, 05:34 AM
Been breed headless last year n this year still no luck all i got 1 music n tons of genie, n it will expire tomorrow, no witch now no headless :(

I know right! I have been trying the witch for 3 years and now I got it! headless still a good dragon for me though( My baby accts still have it)