PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack Offer - 23 Oct 2015

1whitty
10-23-15, 03:49 PM
What is the center item being offered in today's pkg? Thanks

mreames
10-23-15, 03:54 PM

It looks like a treasure chest to me. It can drop random things, most anything... From a jewel to a permit. Of course some things are much more rare than others.

meme1098
10-23-15, 04:54 PM
That looks like a small treasure trove. Can't remember when & where those first came out, sorry.

Maybe search the goal thread in the Hub.

mreames
10-23-15, 05:07 PM
Yeah that's the name. Lol wow, that might have been from the pyre dragon event. now I'll have to check. Lol

The event I wish all events could emulate in many ways. Lol many of the treasure trove's potential drops are listed on the first page of the below link.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns

That looks like a small treasure trove. Can't remember when & where those first came out, sorry.

Maybe search the goal thread in the Hub.

PikaSquirrel
10-23-15, 05:07 PM
Today's bundle includes Dark Cave Formations, Treasure Troves and Energy. We have forwarded feedback to add the item names to the bundle packs.

meme1098
10-23-15, 05:19 PM
Yeah that's the name. Lol wow, that might have been from the pyre dragon event. now I'll have to check. Lol

The event I wish all events could emulate in many ways. Lol many of the treasure trove's potential drops are listed on the first page of the below link.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns

Good job, mreames! I just have time to do the research at the time.

ShibuyaCloth
10-23-15, 10:50 PM
Indeed a Treasure Trove
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb805090.png_2v_31020.png

EBJW
10-24-15, 12:07 AM

pkg....???

Please, I know it's convenient to use shortcuts, but lots and lots of players don't have english as a mother-language and are not familiair with lots of shortcuts...

I figured out what pkg means because of the responses and their content, but still have no clue what it stands for.

And maybe weird, but I don't wanna google all day long, so please, people, think of your fellow-players when you write something down, not only in a tactical way, but also in a practical way, pretty pretty please!

(this because I notice it often, here and on the walls....)

mreames
10-24-15, 12:14 AM
Pkg=Package. Value pack. ;)
In this day and age, even speaking native English, there are a lot of abbreviations I have to think about. Lol

pkg....???

Please, I know it's convenient to use shortcuts, but lots and lots of players don't have english as a mother-language and are not familiair with lots of shortcuts...

I figured out what pkg means because of the responses and their content, but still have no clue what it stands for.

And maybe weird, but I don't wanna google all day long, so please, people, think of your fellow-players when you write something down, not only in a tactical way, but also in a practical way, pretty pretty please!

(this because I notice it often, here and on the walls....)

EBJW
10-24-15, 01:09 AM
Pkg=Package. Value pack. ;)
In this day and age, even speaking native English, there are a lot of abbreviations I have to think about. Lol

Never crossed my mind 'kg' belonged to the same word.... :rolleyes:

Silverblade2015
10-24-15, 01:20 AM
Can the bundle give energy crates instead of energies? I am sure more people will buy it if it is giving crates instead. It is impossible to use up 100 energies at once.

SpiritWind00
10-24-15, 02:30 AM
I'll update the name of this thread to Value Pack. It will be easier to search for these words in the future....

BuddyB111
10-24-15, 03:32 AM
Does the treasure trove just drop something once or does it have a set number like trees? I'm guessing it's not a permanent fixture!

SpiritWind00
10-24-15, 03:59 AM
Does the treasure trove just drop something once or does it have a set number like trees? I'm guessing it's not a permanent fixture!

You chop it and get multi random goodies ;)

EBJW
10-24-15, 05:09 AM
I'll update the name of this thread to Value Pack. It will be easier to search for these words in the future....

Thanx :cool:

1whitty
10-24-15, 06:06 AM
Thank you for your help everyone. And sorry for the abbreviation.

mreames
10-24-15, 09:43 AM

It is one chop, but like SW said, you normally get more than one item.

mymummy789
10-24-15, 09:48 AM

Looks like the only thing that doesn't drop from the treasure trove is truffles, and that is all I am interested in at the moment!!!

totalwasteoftime
10-24-15, 10:57 PM
Thanx :cool:

You mean "thank you"...😉 (winking face emoticon)

Silverblade2015
10-25-15, 09:18 PM
Just bought one and got mostly junks out of treasure troves. like jewels and prime rib. Only a trade ticket is barely ok. Totally not worth of buying this pack.

EBJW
10-25-15, 09:57 PM
off topic:

You mean "thank you"...�� (winking face emoticon)

That's my rebellious side; I have a few english and dutch words I write deliberately slighlty different, because.... :rolleyes: