PDA

View Full Version : Frozen frenzy mania goal/Ice Cream Truck

larissa2k
10-23-15, 01:15 PM
Last night I received goal prompt for
Frozen frenzy mania download got to level 15 than 35 received six gems for download that 3 than another 3. I play on android and iPad when I opened iPad app I received more gems plus if I served coffee I got free ice cream truck display so if you play on ios make sure to do goal at least till level 35.
When you open android it's on sale for 40 gems though.

deekathleen
10-23-15, 01:19 PM
Are you kidding me,ios gets it free and you want android users to pay 40 gems for it??? No no and no.

PennyLane1900
10-23-15, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,
did you see that the the ice cream truck from a box is abvailable for days now? It costs 40 gems. :) well, doesn't fit in the season,but i like it anyway!

PennyLane1900
10-23-15, 01:28 PM
What? Free for ios?? Are they nuts? I was happy when i saw it available cause it is so cute.bought it.

deekathleen
10-23-15, 01:35 PM
Yes and ios gets it for free. It doesn't look all that cute to me now.

twospoons
10-23-15, 01:35 PM
so why exactly am i bothering with this game? you're lucky i like my neighbors, S8. not that you care anymore, as i stopped giving you my money when you started totally sucking.

aiyoosha
10-23-15, 01:36 PM
Wow larissa u pass that game quick! :O im barely on level 24 lol

larissa2k
10-23-15, 01:48 PM
Wow larissa u pass that game quick! :O im barely on level 24 lol

I was bored last night watching spongebob with my nieces.lol

larissa2k
10-23-15, 01:59 PM
Are you kidding me,ios gets it free and you want android users to pay 40 gems for it??? No no and no.

I'm on android because I don't like iPhones but I use my iPad also im right there with you it isn't fair but I get it.there is reason for sure but I get your frustration.

aiyoosha
10-23-15, 02:01 PM

i need to watch spongebob lol

larissa2k
10-23-15, 02:28 PM
There's a goal for frozen frenzy get to level 35 and serve coffee and you get it as reward I don't know if it was a couple a people as test or what.

twospoons
10-23-15, 02:29 PM

and they let you get away with not paying very close attention to the same episode they'd already made you watch 3 times? lucky.

twospoons
10-23-15, 02:32 PM
oh yeah, i was so annoyed with not getting a frozen frenzy goal at all, and certainly not a free ice cream truck (i already own one in RS, but wish i got a BS one) that i didn't even notice it's yet another week with no halloween super sale! what do they have against making money?

mergirl96
10-23-15, 02:33 PM
Why the ice cream truck and not the haunted house or something like that...
That's what I was thinking. I don't get why they'd release it now and not over the summer. And they need to stop with this random foolishness. If they want to give out a free gift or incentive for buying gems, give it to everyone on all platforms. All this unnecessary drama because storm 8 can't get it together.

twospoons
10-23-15, 02:36 PM
That's what I was thinking. I don't get why they'd release it now and not over the summer. And they need to stop with this random foolishness. If they want to give out a free gift or incentive for buying gems, give it to everyone on all platforms. All this unnecessary drama because storm 8 can't get it together.

word.

and i'm assuming it's just because ice cream decor ties in to frozen game. they're being thematic.

kooky panda
10-23-15, 02:58 PM

I am on IOS and did not receive this goal, so the ice cream truck is showing 40 gems to buy in my game.

nmishii
10-23-15, 03:22 PM
I got the goal on iOS. The goal is you have to serve coffee to get it the truck.

deekathleen
10-23-15, 03:24 PM
word.

and i'm assuming it's just because ice cream decor ties in to frozen game. they're being thematic.

Oh sure now they can be thematic, lol

sleepygs
10-23-15, 03:58 PM
No truck goal here- it's just the normal gem structure after making the number of levels and buying tables. I'm on iOS on an iPod. I wonder what sets the accounts apart that got this new version of download incentive?

monstertop
10-23-15, 04:11 PM
I recently switched to an iPhone and I already had an ice cream truck from a crate when I had an Android. Plus I didn't get 6 gems for downloading the game. Kind of a bummer, hahah. But I shouldn't complain, I suppose.

larissa2k
10-23-15, 04:35 PM
I should have screen shot it I thought everyone on ios would get same thing first I got goal pop up for frozen frenzy than I got pop up for getting to level 15 than I got to level 35 than I opened app afterwards got gems and finally it had a ice cream truck picture saying serve coffee and any recipe and receive ice cream truck.

Bakerling
10-23-15, 07:28 PM
Get 1 free Ice Cream truck worth 40 gems when you reach above level 61 in Frozen Frenzy Mania

25365 These steps you will see only after you have reach level 61 and above in Frozen Frenzy Mania

25366 I got this Ice Cream Truck for FREE it is worth 40 gems.
Thank you S8 for this goal given to me.

Bakerling
10-23-15, 07:34 PM
I should have screen shot it I thought everyone on ios would get same thing first I got goal pop up for frozen frenzy than I got pop up for getting to level 15 than I got to level 35 than I opened app afterwards got gems and finally it had a ice cream truck picture saying serve coffee and any recipe and receive ice cream truck.

Yes. I have the goal that you mentioned. I have upload some photo on the steps for all to preview. By the way the Ice Cream Truck left 3 days time to redeem it before it is gone.

Enjoy.

Bakerling
10-23-15, 07:38 PM
I am on IOS and did not receive this goal, so the ice cream truck is showing 40 gems to buy in my game.

I am on iOS too. There is a goal for me to get 1 free ice cream truck worth 40 gems. left only 3 days time.

filochick1982
10-23-15, 11:41 PM
I'm on iOS and it wasn't free as a goal reward for me, just an 4 day LTO for 40gems. I think it's gone out randomly again.

larissa2k
10-24-15, 12:07 AM
Yes. I have the goal that you mentioned. I have upload some photo on the steps for all to preview. By the way the Ice Cream Truck left 3 days time to redeem it before it is gone.

Enjoy.

Thanks I redeemed it already I was starting to worry I was wrong.Glade someone else got goal also .

larissa2k
10-24-15, 12:08 AM
I only had to reach level 35 though.

PennyLane1900
10-24-15, 01:44 AM
Great Storm 8. I had to spend 40 gems on it and others get it for free? WTF? If i knew it before i wouldn't buy it.Your double standarts sucks!

LalaSmooth
10-24-15, 03:24 AM
I'm on android and it's for 40 gems for 3 days. I'm not sure if I want to buy it or not considering I only have 56 gems :/

LalaSmooth
10-24-15, 03:26 AM
pfft this truck isn't worth 40 gems!! I'm saving them for BF and Christmas! :)

rocketsmama
10-24-15, 07:34 AM
I never received the pop up for it (IOS) but I did in RS. I can see I can get it for 40 gems, but no thanks. I know we were asking for LTOs but this is not what I meant.....even if it was Thanksgiving/fall or Christmas/winter decor I would have considered it a little more......Oh, S8

njbhugjjgnj
10-24-15, 08:40 AM
I have both platforms and I received it free with the goal to serve coffee :) No goal prompt in RS though. I just wished it was a Halloween item :( BTW,did anyone get a prompt to download anything on Android Friday? All I receive are the one's for iOS. Seems like I haven't gotten anything in a while for Android and when I do,I get a pop up an then it vanishes :confused:

luincristiel
10-24-15, 08:59 AM
pfft this truck isn't worth 40 gems!! I'm saving them for BF and Christmas! :)

Well it's a 4x4 and a 2nd prize in a crate, so 40 is not unreasonable. 70 gems for a haunted house or a breakfast table - now THAT's steep.

I just hate it when they now save the big Halloween update till 3 days before 31 Oct :(

And I'm not sure if I now look forward to Christmas and thanksgiving... It could be bad (like what we had for thanksgiving last year), or just had the same items for sale. I understand that we should all give the newer players a chance to get old items, but I would prefer MORE sales (like, monthly sale) rather than having the same items for years...

Bakerling
10-24-15, 10:17 AM
Why the ice cream truck and not the haunted house or something like that...

That right, halloween is very near now, I really hope it is a haunted house instead of the ice cream truck.

Bakerling
10-24-15, 10:29 AM

word.

I agree with twospoons. In my opinion, I think Ice cream truck should not be the reward at this time when halloween is coming. Maybe because Frozen Frenzy Mania, ice cream appear in some parts of the game so S8 choose ice cream truck as reward lol.

NoWayCupcake
10-25-15, 06:50 AM
I'm on level 19 of Frozen Mania and still no Ice Cream Truck goal for me. I spent 125 gems getting it out of the box when it came out, so I have it anyway. I don't think I need two, but I'd still like to have the same opportunities as other players! Also, I'm wondering if anyone's ever tried to sell a gem item? If so, do you get gems back (probably less than you spent on it, of course) or does it give you coins for the gem item?

deekathleen
10-25-15, 07:27 AM
I'm on level 19 of Frozen Mania and still no Ice Cream Truck goal for me. I spent 125 gems getting it out of the box when it came out, so I have it anyway. I don't think I need two, but I'd still like to have the same opportunities as other players! Also, I'm wondering if anyone's ever tried to sell a gem item? If so, do you get gems back (probably less than you spent on it, of course) or does it give you coins for the gem item?

No it only gives you coins for the item, and usually not even very many coins.

Bakerling
10-25-15, 08:57 AM

I ever sold away my Bread Basket. I thought I will get back some gems but I only got some coins for the gem item I sold away. It is not worth to sold away gem item for coins.

NoWayCupcake
10-25-15, 11:00 AM
Thank you for the info Deekathleen and Bakerling, I appreciate it!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-25-15, 02:16 PM
Last night I received goal prompt for
Frozen frenzy mania download got to level 15 than 35 received six gems for download that 3 than another 3. I play on android and iPad when I opened iPad app I received more gems plus if I served coffee I got free ice cream truck display so if you play on ios make sure to do goal at least till level 35.
When you open android it's on sale for 40 gems though.

This is not fair to Android players. It just says, 2 day LTO for 40 gems for us!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-25-15, 02:17 PM
I have both platforms and I received it free with the goal to serve coffee :) No goal prompt in RS though. I just wished it was a Halloween item :( BTW,did anyone get a prompt to download anything on Android Friday? All I receive are the one's for iOS. Seems like I haven't gotten anything in a while for Android and when I do,I get a pop up an then it vanishes :confused:

Friday was Frozen Mania. There is usually an icon or Billboard by your bakery.

deekathleen
10-25-15, 04:36 PM
Friday was Frozen Mania. There is usually an icon or Billboard by your bakery.

I never got a notice about them. I also wouldn't pay 40 gems for that truck even if they hadn't given it for free to ios. 28 maybe, 40 nope.

Cadeely
10-25-15, 06:58 PM
Wait, its free for iOS? I am confused.

*need to buy new ipad charger just for this.

larissa2k
10-25-15, 07:02 PM
Wait, its free for iOS? I am confused.

*need to buy new ipad charger just for this.

You have to do frozen frenzy goal than play till level 31 or 34 of 61 there's been speculation not sure than it will tell you to serve coffee and you'll get it for free only iso so far.

ojapple96
10-25-15, 07:13 PM
You have to do frozen frenzy goal than play till level 31 or 34 of 61 there's been speculation not sure than it will tell you to serve coffee and you'll get it for free only iso so far.

You don't necessarily need to play to level 31, 34, 61 to get the ice cream truck, most or many players just download, play initial level 1 then when you return to BS you get both a free ice cream truck and a prompt to buy a new table and then receive 6 gems. To get 3 more gems you need to play to level 15 - I have not gotten past level 9 so I can't chime in on anything further. I'm on IOS and myself and all 3 family members that play on IOS received the same with only downloading and playing level 1. I feel bad for android, I'd be upset if it was the other way around!

caron7
10-25-15, 07:33 PM
In my neighborhood, some iOS players got the goal to get the truck free and others did not. I was only on level 5 of the frozen frenzy game and got the goal. My neighbor is at level 61 and did not. In my opinion, I don't need another random decoration. I have way too many to use. And it takes forever to sift through the dock to find anything! It's cute and a nice to have, but I wouldn't pay 40 gems for it. Especially since I can't watch videos for gems, like some of my neighbors can.

sweetz804
10-25-15, 09:32 PM
Same for me!

sweetz804
10-25-15, 09:34 PM
so why exactly am i bothering with this game? you're lucky i like my neighbors, S8. not that you care anymore, as i stopped giving you my money when you started totally sucking.

Same here :(

itsnewnew
10-25-15, 09:42 PM
I'm on iOS and didn't get the FFM goal. I think the last game they wanted me to download was the Halloween version of Candy Blast Mania. And the only goal I have now is to download Clue Bingo. =/

Bakerling
10-25-15, 10:11 PM
It is real sucking. The ice cream truck left 2 days to redeem. I was playing frozen Frenzy Mania for my another account and it got problem with the game. I had completed level 49 with 2 stars and was playing level 50 when the game got problem somewhere. I had tried to shut down and restart and still the same. I was back to level 47 again. The game said I didn't complete level 47. what is going on S8? By the time you solve the problem for me, I can never reach level 61 and get the ice cream truck anymore. Not fair!

25410 I am disappointed with this game now.

Rynetory2
10-25-15, 10:59 PM

You don't necessarily need to play to level 31, 34, 61 to get the ice cream truck, most or many players just download, play initial level 1 then when you return to BS you get both a free ice cream truck and a prompt to buy a new table and then receive 6 gems. To get 3 more gems you need to play to level 15 - I have not gotten past level 9 so I can't chime in on anything further. I'm on IOS and myself and all 3 family members that play on IOS received the same with only downloading and playing level 1. I feel bad for android, I'd be upset if it was the other way around!

I agree. There is no level to play to in order to get this. The truck is not related to the play level.

Rynetory2
10-25-15, 11:00 PM
Many thanks S8 for this wonderful surprise. :)

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 04:21 AM
I installed this on my friends iPhone and I got 6 gems and I played it on my android device and I've reached level 39 as it says on the iPhone too. Then had a goal to serve coffee and now its unlocked for free. I wonder if they would remove this when I play back on my android device

twospoons
10-26-15, 06:21 AM
I got a download goal for gems for like 24 hours in RS (had it on saturday, gone on sunday, though it said 12 days). Teach me to wait & see if it showed up late to BS too.

Rynetory2
10-26-15, 06:33 AM
I got a download goal for gems for like 24 hours in RS (had it on saturday, gone on sunday, though it said 12 days). Teach me to wait & see if it showed up late to BS too.

Hopefully it'll pop back for you like it did for me previously.

taoyingying
10-26-15, 07:29 AM
I think the randomness of who get the goal is based on each device, not per bakery? Yesterday I was using my iphone to play the bakery and the icecream truck goal showed up. Since I was outside without wireless and couldn't download the game, I waited until back home and opened my bakery using ipad. The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery? :confused:

Just went back installing the game on phone and got the prize. Luckly the icecream truck is still there when I switched to my ipad :o

Rynetory2
10-26-15, 07:35 AM
I think the randomness of who get the goal is based on each device, not per bakery? Yesterday I was using my iphone to play the bakery and the icecream truck goal showed up. Since I was outside without wireless and couldn't download the game, I waited until back home and opened my bakery using ipad. The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery? :confused:

Just went back installing the game on phone and got the prize. Luckly the icecream truck is still there when I switched to my ipad :o

I am using iPad and I got the goal.

taoyingying
10-26-15, 07:41 AM
I am using iPad and I got the goal.

I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.

So, maybe for those of you who didn't get the goal, try borrow your friends' devices and log into your bakery? Maybe you get lucky on another device :)

Rynetory2
10-26-15, 10:01 AM
...The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery? :confused:

You mentioned it didn't show on iPad, that was why I posted I had on mine. :) Thanks for explaining.

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 11:22 AM
I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.

So, maybe for those of you who didn't get the goal, try borrow your friends' devices and log into your bakery? Maybe you get lucky on another device :)

I totally borrowed my friends iPhone for a while and I got to level 39 and it said to serve coffee and it was for free but I never realised it was a 4x4 item LOL but it's only available for a few hours now.

olcastle
10-26-15, 11:37 AM

iPad is very glitchy with goals for downloading games. The goals appear for short time and then disappear, it happens for years. Probably something wrong happened with the truck goal too.
Looks like everyone on iOS got this goal on one of the game (randomly, RS or BS). Not me though... blaming iPad...

taoyingying
10-26-15, 11:44 AM
iPad is very glitchy with goals for downloading games. The goals appear for short time and then disappear, it happens for years. Probably something wrong happened with the truck goal too.
Looks like everyone on iOS got this goal on one of the game (randomly, RS or BS). Not me though... blaming iPad...

Good to know! Seems I will be stuck with iphones till BS shuts down XD

sleepygs
10-26-15, 11:46 AM
Not everyone on iOS got the Truck goal, many have confirmed this. I know I just got the standard gem reward and I played that hated game through the goals.

Different platforms is an interesting thought- could it be only certain versions and you guys with multiple devices are on different iOS updates? I'm playing on an iPod with 9.0.2, but I don't have access to any other device that could play BS to test the theory.

olcastle
10-26-15, 12:09 PM
Not everyone on iOS got the Truck goal, many have confirmed this. I know I just got the standard gem reward and I played that hated game through the goals.

Do you play Restaurant Story too and didn't get free truck there? Everyone I asked got it on only 1 game.

ojapple96
10-26-15, 12:16 PM

Different platforms is an interesting thought- could it be only certain versions and you guys with multiple devices are on different iOS updates? I'm playing on an iPod with 9.0.2, but I don't have access to any other device that could play BS to test the theory.

two of my family members play on Iphone 5 with the last version (not newest 9.0 version) and the other two are on old Iphone 3G's and it showed up for them but they had to use the Iphone 5 to do the goal as it indicated that you had to have a minimum of version 7.0 and the 3G has 6.1.6. Interesting that it showed up on the 3G but you can't download the FFM on the 3G version so I think you may be onto something there.....

sgoetzinger99
10-26-15, 01:42 PM
Just got the ice cream truck for cooking 1 coffee in BS, 1 French Toast in RS, but no gems. I'm on iPad.

deekathleen
10-26-15, 02:08 PM

I don't even know anyone with an ios device.

sleepygs
10-26-15, 02:16 PM
I don't play other S8 games, save for a few levels when BS offers gems. I delete them from my iPod as soon as I've gotten the reward.

Do you play Restaurant Story too and didn't get free truck there? Everyone I asked got it on only 1 game.

olcastle
10-26-15, 03:01 PM
I don't play other S8 games, save for a few levels when BS offers gems. I delete them from my iPod as soon as I've gotten the reward.

In this case you misunderstood me. I meant everyone (except the "glitch victims" lol) got the truck on one of two games: either RS or BS. You might had it on RS if you'd play it.

Falconera
10-27-15, 02:16 AM
I'm on ios, playing on my iPad, where I had the timed offer to buy the ice cream truck for 40 gems each on BS and RS, and on my iPhone, where I got a free ice cream truck on BOTH games.

I have a theory about it:
on my iPad I installed and played frozen mania when the goal popped up. I was so into the game that I played and played until my lifes were gone and I was at level 22. when I came back to BS and RS I had not only "installed and played" but also "reached level 15" which is the next step. I never got the request to serve coffee or french toast. instead I got the gems for reaching level 15.

on my iPhone I installed frozen mania, played level 1 and then I returned to BS and RS immediately! I got the request to serve coffee/french toast, got the free icecream truck on both games and then the next goal "reach level 15".
maybe it's coincidence, but maybe I just ruined it on my iPad because I was to fast playing frozen mania to a higher level.

sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. :rolleyes:

11-09-15, 04:37 PM
I' ve got ice-cream truck as a prize for a goal in RS after reaching lvl31 in FFM, but not in BS, even after lvl61. WHY???

poopiepants79
11-13-15, 10:27 AM
Lol, so funny.
I did log in on my son's iPad. But it won't give me the gems. I can see the goals, but no gems..=(

poopiepants79
11-13-15, 10:29 AM
When did the ice cream truck pop up? I'm lvl 99 for a while now. I haven't seen anything like that.

aiyoosha
11-13-15, 11:15 AM
When did the ice cream truck pop up? I'm lvl 99 for a while now. I haven't seen anything like that.

last month just before halloween